PDA

View Full Version : Bought a Rhino today!

house
11-14-2006, 04:01 PM
I have joined the cult.....I bought it today but don't pick it up until Saturday as my trailer is in getting work done so I couldnt get it home. Found one of the last ones available in my area. Called five dealers before I found one.
07 660 SE
Rear seat conversion will be ordered tomorrow along with wheel spacers. Thats all I am doing for the time being (maybe paint real soon too). Still trying to ease my wife into the fact I just spent 12K for this toy.....

djunkie
11-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Thats all I am doing for the time being (maybe paint real soon too)..
LOL!!!!!!! Ya right. :crossx: :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-14-2006, 04:02 PM
Congrats, right time of the year to own one.

Ivan Dan
11-14-2006, 04:03 PM
LOL!!!!!!! Ya right. :crossx: :crossx:
Good one huh?!!? :crossx:

house
11-14-2006, 04:06 PM
I am a low budget baller. Gotta take things a little at a time.

djunkie
11-14-2006, 04:07 PM
I am a low budget baller. Gotta take things a little at a time.
Your in denial. Don't worry, we all went through it. :crossx: :crossx:
Congrats on the new toy, you'll love it.

IT'SONLYMONEY
11-14-2006, 04:09 PM
I have joined the cult.....I bought it today but don't pick it up until Saturday as my trailer is in getting work done so I couldnt get it home. Found one of the last ones available in my area. Called five dealers before I found one.
07 660 SE
Rear seat conversion will be ordered tomorrow along with wheel spacers. Thats all I am doing for the time being (maybe paint real soon too). Still trying to ease my wife into the fact I just spent 12K for this toy.....
talk to todd969 on the boards spacers are not a good idea
congrats

sigepmock
11-14-2006, 04:09 PM
So true......I remember when I said those same things..... :crossx:
Before you buy anything for it though make sure you ask around here. I think this group of cheapskates has found just about the rock bottom price on everything..... :)
Welcome to the club.....it's a blast :crossx:
Chris

RiverRatMike
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
07 660 SE
Congrats! You will love it. I already have 40 hrs on my 06 SE 660 Rhino and have only had it 2 months.

sigepmock
11-14-2006, 04:12 PM
talk to todd969 on the boards spacers are not a good idea
congrats
Spacers aren't that bad just stay with 1 1/2" or smaller. I ran them for 6 months with zero problems. Or just go with a 2 + 5 offset rims and no need for spacers.
Chris

Cole91
11-14-2006, 04:14 PM
I was going to wait until after the first of the year to pick one up, until I drove one in Glamis last weekend. I will be picking mine up this Saturday :)

djunkie
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I was going to wait until after the first of the year to pick one up, until I drove one in Glamis last weekend. I will be picking mine up this Saturday :)
Nice!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Todd969
11-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Spacers aren't that bad just stay with 1 1/2" or smaller. I ran them for 6 months with zero problems. Or just go with a 2 + 5 offset rims and no need for spacers.
Chris
Offsets all the way. We've seen problems with spacers and studs,. I will say that can be because of USER errors.

Ziggy
11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Some of you still are.... :D

Ziggy
11-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Nice!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Thats how it went for me when I saw my first quad back in 1985 :rollside:

Todd969
11-14-2006, 04:43 PM
So true......I remember when I said those same things..... :crossx:
Before you buy anything for it though make sure you ask around here. I think this group of cheapskates has found just about the rock bottom price on everything..... :)
Welcome to the club.....it's a blast :crossx:
Chris
Aint that the truth :D
Let me know if you are interested in quality bumpers,legminders, a new cage or other accessories. I'll hook you up as many others on here can verify.

Garrddogg
11-14-2006, 04:49 PM
07 660 SE
Before you go buyin a bunch of stuff for it check with Todd969, he will steer you in the right direction! and hes got a good line on some pretty good product!

EAZYKILLER2006
11-14-2006, 11:38 PM
07 660 SE
we need another rhino for my sons we are looking to buy it BEFORE this next run...Nov 25TH http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/theboys.jpg :rolleyes: we want it to be from arizona HELP

Hardly Satisfied
11-15-2006, 02:16 AM
congrats

The Jerk
11-15-2006, 07:04 AM
soon youll be racin...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLpCex8lfiY