PDA

View Full Version : Low Cost Packaging from our favorite vendor

Brooski
01-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Got my package of goods delivered to my home from one of our favorite boating supply stores (that claims to have a magazine) and I thought someone sent me a case of Bud Light..... :crossx:
The parts were sent in a Bud Light box, with the address label stuck to it. I was cracking up. Does that mean more discounts are coming, with the low cost of shipping containers???? lol

BigBlockBaja
01-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Got my package of goods delivered to my home from one of our favorite boating supply stores (that claims to have a magazine) and I thought someone sent me a case of Bud Light..... :crossx:
The parts were sent in a Bud Light box, with the address label stuck to it. I was cracking up. Does that mean more discounts are coming, with the low cost of shipping containers???? lol
Make sure your parts are correct.. They had to empty the box somehow....
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
01-21-2006, 08:26 PM
lol

78Southwind
01-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I give up who are you talking about?

BigBlockBaja
01-21-2006, 11:08 PM
I give up who are you talking about?
OH, Brooski didnt say he broke down and bought a rebuild kit from ST....

Brooski
01-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Nope, these parts were from a popular company. Maybe a ***boat Moderator can come on and comment about this.

Brooski
01-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Make sure your parts are correct.. They had to empty the box somehow....
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
That is something to think about..lol :idea: :idea: :idea:

PC Rat
01-22-2006, 12:47 AM
With a name like yours, they probably figured you could appreciate the packaging.
Brian

Squirtin Thunder
01-22-2006, 01:10 AM
98% of my parts are drop shipped directly to the customers, FYI I don't drink so no Bud boxes from me. :cool:

Rexone
01-22-2006, 01:43 AM
Why am I getting this strange feeling that your favorite beer is MGD and not Bud Light? :)

Brooski
01-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Why am I getting this strange feeling that your favorite beer is MGD and not Bud Light? :)
LMAO.
Nope, Coors Light. That is why DanHercules wont pass me.
So next time............ :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Sleek-Jet
01-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Was it one of those 20 bottle boxes??? Those things rock. I use 'em like bankers boxes. I can get a year worth of records and receipts into one.
They do work good for shipping stuff as well. :D
It's called recycling, :idea:

Keyser
01-22-2006, 10:23 AM
HMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! I wonder who that can be? :idea: What I minute, I think I know. Is it........
Oh well forget it, I dont want to ruin all the fun! :p :devil:

beerjet
01-22-2006, 10:29 AM
send it back and tell them you recieved a box with the wrong contents in it.

superdave013
01-22-2006, 12:13 PM
would you trust buying boat parts from a wine drinker? C'mon, all boaters drink a few beers. :)
But they must not have caught on that the USPS will give you FREE boxes.

Rexone
01-22-2006, 01:44 PM
B I've noted on your account a code "CL" so you get the correct box style next time. Sorry for the error.... Butt light=yuk! :yuk:

Nucking futs
01-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Bought some new parts for the 540??

victorfb
01-22-2006, 07:12 PM
rexone, dont be fooled man. when i opened brooski's fridge last week it had both coors light AND bud light in it. though it WAS the only thing in the fridge.lol

Brooski
01-22-2006, 07:55 PM
B I've noted on your account a code "CL" so you get the correct box style next time. Sorry for the error.... Butt light=yuk! :yuk:
LMAO. Cool :rollside: :rollside: :cool:

Brooski
01-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Bought some new parts for the 540??
Uh.......ummm.........I am not sure what you are talking about.......
Just some minor things..... :p