PDA

View Full Version : Don't blink, the band +44 = sh!t

vee-driven
11-15-2006, 12:34 AM
I bought the new +44 cd earlier today, they have a pretty good tune on the radio these days, travis from blink 182 is the drummer he gets down, so i figured hay the cd has got to be good so i bought it a best buy along with some other stuff, got out to my truck popped it in, cranked it up and said WTF!, gave it the benifit of the dought went through the rest of the cd, nope 1 decent song surrounded by a bunch of shit. $13 and change down the drain, i hate when that happens so i guess it is back to pirating on the net untill my 10 to 20 dollars for a cd gets me more than one good song.
ps don't buy this cd it is a waste, unless you like that crap.

Wet Dream
11-15-2006, 05:10 AM
Thats exactly why a pay per song system would be the best way to go. The good songs will get the buzz on the streets and will be paid for. Filler crap will not go anywhere.

Goad
11-15-2006, 06:49 AM
If you like Filter and Stone Temple Piolets....go pick up Army of Anyone.....its the singer from Filter, the brothers from STP and david lee roths old drummer (who f'n rips)......its a great album. I've been waiting almost a year for its arrival.
Just came out yesterday and I think its under $10 at bestbuy.

HOOTER SLED-
11-15-2006, 08:02 AM
That's cuz Travis and Blink 182 suck ass. Man I can't stand that homo wannabe "pop punk" shit. Gay. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
11-15-2006, 08:03 AM
If you like Filter and Stone Temple Piolets....go pick up Army of Anyone.....its the singer from Filter, the brothers from STP and david lee roths old drummer (who f'n rips)......its a great album. I've been waiting almost a year for its arrival.
Just came out yesterday and I think its under $10 at bestbuy.
I'll have to check this one out. Just got the new Deftones the other day. Ok so far. It's kinda like the White Pony album.

wright27
11-15-2006, 08:19 AM
That's cuz Travis and Blink 182 suck ass. Man I can't stand that homo wannabe "pop punk" shit. Gay. :crossx:
I know what you mean , but the boy can drum.

Captain Dan
11-15-2006, 08:22 AM
I bought the new +44 cd earlier today, they have a pretty good tune on the radio these days, travis from blink 182 is the drummer he gets down, so i figured hay the cd has got to be good so i bought it a best buy along with some other stuff, got out to my truck popped it in, cranked it up and said WTF!, gave it the benifit of the dought went through the rest of the cd, nope 1 decent song surrounded by a bunch of shit. $13 and change down the drain, i hate when that happens so i guess it is back to pirating on the net untill my 10 to 20 dollars for a cd gets me more than one good song.
ps don't buy this cd it is a waste, unless you like that crap.
You should go to FYE stores where you can listen to the disc before you buy.

vee-driven
11-15-2006, 03:48 PM
You should go to FYE stores where you can listen to the disc before you buy.
Good idea i will try that next time cuz the filler crap on albums fkn sux.

Roxysnow
11-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Ex lead of Blink is with Angels and Airwaves and that CD is pretty good! Still has the Blink sound.

Captain Dan
11-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Good idea i will try that next time cuz the filler crap on albums fkn sux.
It sure does - the record industry has been pulling that crap on everyone for years.