PDA

View Full Version : Anyone driven to the east coast from Arizona

Mr. Crusader 83
11-15-2006, 11:19 AM
I recently moved to Tampa FL, and my boat is still in havasu.
Is anyone driven out this way for the holidays?
I could use the help in getting it out here.
Its a 18ft Jet. Tandem axle trailer.
PM me if you can help.
Sean

Bense468
11-15-2006, 11:28 AM
whats up with the move? Oh and I have towed back an airstream from Florida. never doing that shit again.

Mr. Crusader 83
11-15-2006, 11:32 AM
triing something new. Still young and you can buy a nice house out here for a fraction of tha cost out in cali. and your on the water. I drove out here towing a uhaul trailer. so i had no place for the boat. now i miss her and cant wait to hit the water out here. it was 85 all weekend long.

ThongMagnet
11-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Sell the boat and buy something out there in FL.

ChumpChange
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Buy the worst jeep you can find and then have people bet on where you'll break down while getting the boat to Florida. As long as you make it back in one piece, you get the money.

Nautitwins2
11-15-2006, 01:08 PM
triing something new. Still young and you can buy a nice house out here for a fraction of tha cost out in cali. and your on the water. I drove out here towing a uhaul trailer. so i had no place for the boat. now i miss her and cant wait to hit the water out here. it was 85 all weekend long.
congrats on the move.

fourspeednup
11-15-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm heading back to College Station, Texas from Phx to pick up a street bike probably sometime in mid December. Shoot me a PM if I can help :)

Cole Sanger
11-15-2006, 01:37 PM
I think you mean driving.

ratso
11-15-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm heading back to College Station, Texas from Phx to pick up a street bike probably sometime in mid December. Shoot me a PM if I can help :)
Isn't that the guy that was scamming people on bikes here just a few years ago? Anybody remember that thread??? Anybody???

fourspeednup
11-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Isn't that the guy that was scamming people on bikes here just a few years ago? Anybody remember that thread??? Anybody???
Missed that one.....this is my buddy's bike :)

BajaMike
11-15-2006, 01:48 PM
PM me if you can help.
Sean
All I can say is it take FOREVER to cross Texas..... :yuk:
:boxed:

ratso
11-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Missed that one.....this is my buddy's bike :)
That's cool. There was a guy dealing in bikes I thought from there, and shipping out crashed bikes and bikes without all the parts to them... basically scamming people. Thought he was from Bryan or College Station. Anyhow, try to stay a few days... talk about a party town! :D

fourspeednup
11-15-2006, 01:52 PM
My goal is to fire a 9mm round in each county and keep the shells as souvenirs :crossx:

fourspeednup
11-15-2006, 01:56 PM
That's cool. There was a guy dealing in bikes I thought from there, and shipping out crashed bikes and bikes without all the parts to them... basically scamming people. Thought he was from Bryan or College Station. Anyhow, try to stay a few days... talk about a party town! :D
Ouch...that sucks. This bike was laid down out here but since fixed and repainted. My friend still has Texas registration so it had to go back for inspection and never made it back out to az
I will definately do that...been a couple years since I've drank a pearl lol :D

ratso
11-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Ouch...that sucks. This bike was laid down out here but since fixed and repainted. My friend still has Texas registration so it had to go back for inspection and never made it back out to az
I will definately do that...been a couple years since I've drank a pearl lol :D
The Hall is a decent hangout on Thursday nights... I see a chick going to school there, and she has some really hot friends that hang with her around a few of the clubs. I'd go more often but the drive is a little far...

Devilman
11-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Ya gotta go across the skinny part, LOL... :rollside:

BajaMike
11-15-2006, 02:08 PM
PM me if you can help.
Sean
Been the Sheppards in Clearwater Beach yet.....the Tiki Bar at that place goes off on warm weekends.....lots of boats pull right up to the beach.
Sheppards (http://www.shephards.com/gallery.asp)
http://www.shephards.com/images/gallery2_01.jpg
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

Mr. Crusader 83
11-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Been the Sheppards in Clearwater Beach yet.....the Tiki Bar at that place goes off on warm weekends.....lots of boats pull right up to the beach.
Sheppards (http://www.shephards.com/gallery.asp)
http://www.shephards.com/images/gallery2_01.jpg
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)
we have been there once. our buddy has a 19ft maxim. with a 4.3 i/o. hes dieing to go for a ride in a jetboat