PDA

View Full Version : Highroller call out

Blown 472
01-22-2006, 07:59 AM
wasup fag? you have got to be the biggest dick on this site, you should really jack off more.

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2006, 11:44 AM
It is becuz he has no life.

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 12:31 PM
What the hell are you people doing down here ? :p 472 trying to be all tough and shit and then comes in cupcakes :p ......( . )( . )........I'm really bored right now :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2006, 12:32 PM
What the hell are you people doing down here ? :p 472 trying to be all tough and shit and then comes in cupcakes :p ......( . )( . )........I'm really bored right now :crossx:
Cuz the jerk started a thread in Sandbars that was uncalled for. :mad:
Hi Kim how are you. :p

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Well where is he? I'm doing fine now, you are talking to me and what could be better than that ! Summer maybe :p ..........( . )( . ).........I will help with this piece of shit, if he comes down here :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Or better yet, give me a link baby girl...........( . )( . ).......... :cool: To the thread he started :p

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Or better yet, give me a link baby girl...........( . )( . ).......... :cool: To the thread he started :p
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103636
Here ya go.

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Well where is he? I'm doing fine now, you are talking to me and what could be better than that ! Summer maybe :p ..........( . )( . ).........I will help with this piece of shit, if he comes down here :crossx:
Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you. :)
Summer would be great. It is cold in Havi today. :yuk:
Kick him in the junk for me. :p

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you. :)
Summer would be great. It is cold in Havi today. :yuk:
Kick him in the junk for me. :p
What is cold to you, it is 21* here! That is fahrenheit :p
Kick him in the junk for me
Oh, he needs to reply first okay :p ........( . )( . )............... :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Yikes! That is cold. :yuk: Ok never mind it is 63 here. :rolleyes: :)

SnoopJonnyJon
01-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Wow, all the way up to 21... shit it must be pretty nice out. It was 0 a couple days ago. :p

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Yikes! That is cold. :yuk: Ok never mind it is 63 here. :rolleyes: :)
That really isn't cold and 63 would be sweet......( . )( . )........... :)

pixilatedpussy
01-22-2006, 06:43 PM
So I see he really is a PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont even show his face! :220v: :p Typical!

Kim Hanson
01-22-2006, 06:47 PM
So I see he really is a PU$$Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont even show his face! :220v: :p Typical!
I'm try to get to him, you called it though...He is a pussy, not from Canada either :p

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2006, 05:39 AM
But this is an open forum. You are saying people should be able to start any thread they want then Highroller should be able to start any thread he wants right. Besides he didn't call anyone out. :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2006, 05:51 AM
But this is an open forum. You are saying people should be able to start any thread they want then Highroller should be able to start any thread he wants right. Besides he didn't call anyone out. :cool:
I never said he called anyone out. I said he started a thread that was uncalled for.

uclahater
01-23-2006, 07:22 AM
I never said he called anyone out. I said he started a thread that was uncalled for.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The two people that thread describes the most :idea: Are the ones who responded with the most anger :idea:
The only mistake he made was he should have just put "Arent you tired of the Post *****, and her side kick" :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
01-23-2006, 09:03 AM
The two people that thread describes the most :idea: Are the ones who responded with the most anger :idea:
The only mistake he made was he should have just put "Arent you tired of the Post *****, and her side kick" :idea:
Wow you must be a lil sensitive today Hater if you found anger in my response. :p :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 09:25 AM
You sure like to follow Dia & I! :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 09:25 AM
Uh oh...Tough guy is back! :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Uh oh...Tough guy is back! :rolleyes:
No kids to threaten me with today :idea: :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-23-2006, 09:54 AM
Wow you must be a lil sensitive today Hater if you found anger in my response. :p :rolleyes:
Its that time of the month :idea: I just think its funny that you responded first knowing that it decribed Mrs P to a "T" :rolleyes:
HR never even mentioned anybody's name, and you 2 latched on to it like 472 on a weiner :idea:
What was bad about his post? :confused:

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 10:28 AM
No kids to threaten me with today :idea: :rolleyes:
Not today! They are at school! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :p

rivercrazy
01-23-2006, 10:37 AM
Its not a crime to post on opinion the last I checked. He posted his opinion without directing it to any particular individual.
Seems like if the clique doesn't agree with a disenting opinion, the clique calls out their small military to defame someone elses OPINION

uclahater
01-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Its not a crime to post on opinion the last I checked. He posted his opinion without directing it to any particular individual.
Seems like if the clique doesn't agree with a disenting opinion, the clique calls out their small military to defame someone elses OPINION
Bingo :skull:

460 jus getn it
01-23-2006, 10:51 AM
so what do we have here....hater are you stirring shit again.................dont you have an event at the temple you should be at..................

uclahater
01-23-2006, 11:01 AM
so what do we have here....hater are you stirring shit again.................dont you have an event at the temple you should be at..................
Closed on Mondays Dont you have a Gay parade to attend :idea: Or are you just holding a Sausage convention at your home :yuk:
Plus IM spending some QT with one of my 12 wives!!!

460 jus getn it
01-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Closed on Mondays Dont you have a Gay parade to attend :idea: Or are you just holding a Sausage convention at your home :yuk:
naw i tend to stay awat from the gaty parties. not my style again.........now if your looking for maxie, im sure you can find him along with all the others at this years stop in your home town......and on the 12 wives thing......im hoping that you at least buy them ice cream after you take then to the park. you know how those kids love there ice cream.............

uclahater
01-23-2006, 11:52 AM
naw i tend to stay awat from the gaty parties. not my style again.........now if your looking for maxie, im sure you can find him along with all the others at this years stop in your home town......and on the 12 wives thing......im hoping that you at least buy them ice cream after you take then to the park. you know how those kids love there ice cream.............
There all over 18 :crossx: Now I know why you tried to get me to go get some Ice Cream with you in Phoenix :yuk: FFFFAAAGGGG good thing 396, and Jordy warned me about your lifestyle before hand :yuk:

topless
01-23-2006, 01:38 PM
You guys need to stop taking credit for that thread. He was talking about me! :mad: :crossx: I think he just wants to know when I shower.

uclahater
01-23-2006, 01:46 PM
You guys need to stop taking credit for that thread. He was talking about me! :mad: :crossx:
Ah you dont fit the decsription :idea: Sorry :cool:
If it would of gone like this :crossx:
Starts threads about
How to butcher a mans sack, and how to cook them appropriately :yuk:
How to make a guy believe hes Gay even though hes not :yuk:
How to have dry Anal sex :yuk:
How to steel Tom Brown away from Roman1 :idea:
How to kick the Shit out of three guys without getting your boots dirty :p

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Ah you dont fit the decsription :idea: Sorry :cool:
If it would of gone like this :crossx:
Starts threads about
How to butcher a mans sack, and how to cook them appropriately :yuk:
How to make a guy believe hes Gay even though hes not :yuk:
How to have dry Anal sex :yuk:
How to steel Tom Brown away from Roman1 :idea:
How to kick the Shit out of three guys without getting your boots dirty :p
Ahhhh.....you funny guy!!!!! :rolleyes:

topless
01-23-2006, 02:19 PM
I am a pretty good sack cooker. :crossx:

LUVNLIFE
01-23-2006, 06:49 PM
You sure like to follow Dia & I! :rolleyes:
No I don't. I don't like the smell :rollside: :) :rollside: :)

pixilatedpussy
01-23-2006, 08:09 PM
No I don't. I don't like the smell :rollside: :) :rollside: :)
I think you do!!! :p :p :p

LUVNLIFE
01-24-2006, 03:13 AM
I think you do!!! :p :p :p
You Be wrong Because I Believe not.

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Cale she maybe right :sleeping: :messedup:

HighRoller
01-24-2006, 07:47 AM
The only thing funnier than the Attn wh0res getting all butt hurt was now they are arguing about who the thread was about so they can be the center of attention and say I ATTACKED them. Who said it was about anyone? Who did I name in the thread? Ever considered the fact it was designed to elicit just this type of response so everyone could see how silly some people are?
You can tell a lot about people's behavior by their responses. So the real question is, why did this thread hit a nerve??? And now Clone 472 and Kim Handjob have stopped teabagging each other long enough to try and gang bang me. No thanks, I'll leave the BR forums to the real haters. Nice try, though. If I wanted to play with children I'd visit my niece and nephew.

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 09:41 AM
The only thing funnier than the Attn wh0res getting all butt hurt was now they are arguing about who the thread was about so they can be the center of attention and say I ATTACKED them. Who said it was about anyone? Who did I name in the thread? Ever considered the fact it was designed to elicit just this type of response so everyone could see how silly some people are?
You can tell a lot about people's behavior by their responses. So the real question is, why did this thread hit a nerve??? And now Clone 472 and Kim Handjob have stopped teabagging each other long enough to try and gang bang me. No thanks, I'll leave the BR forums to the real haters. Nice try, though. If I wanted to play with children I'd visit my niece and nephew.
I think you are the biggest dork I have ever spoke to on this forum! I guess you cant tell when people are being sarcastic lame-azz! :220v: Go back to strokin yourself in your shower! :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Uh huh....sure! :220v: :rollside: You like me & you are afraid to admit it! :p :p :p

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Cales hates everyone Tina :argue:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:42 AM
Cales hates everyone Tina :argue:
LOL!!!!! :p
So when ya goin riding again?

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Get the bikes out when ever we can, I bought a new CRF450X a couple weeks ago :cool: might do a day trip this weekend :rolleyes:
Picking up a Diesel pusher next week :cool: and the Calendar is filling up :cool:
Now if I can figure out why the Golf Cart quit, I will be happy :mad:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:50 AM
Get the bikes out when ever we can, I bought a new CRF450X a couple weeks ago :cool: might do a day trip this weekend :rolleyes:
Picking up a Diesel pusher next week :cool: and the Calendar is filling up :cool:
Now if I can figure out why the Golf Cart quit, I will be happy :mad:
Cool! We are headed to Glamis for the Poker Run this weekend. Finally got a break with the kids soccer.
What kind of pusher you get???

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 10:51 AM
We bought a 37' Tradewinds
http://www.stiersrv.com/images/rvimages/SLV_14126_1_large.jpg

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Nice! What motor does it run? Cummins?

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Freightliner Chasis with a Cat motor :cool:

pixilatedpussy
01-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Freightliner Chasis with a Cat motor :cool:
Looks like it might be more in our price range. I will check them out thanks! :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Now that my idea of roughing it out camping :cool: ......( . )( . ).........

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks Kim we are upgrading from our 34' 1986 unit.
We tried to quit using tents about 5 years ago, every now and then we get the urge to break out the tent :rolleyes:

lucky
01-24-2006, 01:15 PM
that sentece was tooooooooooo long , you could have abbreviated it by saying he's just holding sausage ..,..... :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 01:26 PM
that sentece was tooooooooooo long , you could have abbreviated it by saying he's just holding sausage ..,..... :crossx:look who is back............

topless
01-24-2006, 01:33 PM
You can tell a lot about people's behavior by their responses. So the real question is, why did this thread hit a nerve??? And now Clone 472 and Kim Handjob have stopped teabagging each other long enough to try and gang bang me. No thanks, I'll leave the BR forums to the real haters. Nice try, though. If I wanted to play with children I'd visit my niece and nephew.Look HighRoller, I wasn't butt hurt (that would have been dry anal sex anyway) Dia and Pixi weren't either. You just seem to think you are the king of knowledge and know what everyone thinks and what their motives for posting are. You know what I think of you but won't post it in a thread because there are already enough gay threads in this forum. Nobody said the thread was about them except me and it was in a joking manner so get off your high horse and stop thinking you are making a difference because all your'e doing is proving that you are no better than people that you are trying to defame. :mad:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 01:48 PM
Thanks Kim we are upgrading from our 34' 1986 unit.
We tried to quit using tents about 5 years ago, every now and then we get the urge to break out the tent :rolleyes:
I sold my last RV, I bought it new in 97 and that was cool for me never been camping much before that! It had the built in CD, color TV, washroom with tub and shower, full size fridge, I thought this is camping :cool: Then it sat for 2 years in the back yard and I went and traded it off on my V-Drive, it still smelled new! Moving along now the wife wants to go camping again, well the trailer is gone now :cry: That's okay, we will try tenting :rolleyes: Bad idea, that's like trying to sleep in a car in bucket seats, with no heat, facing down hill. I will never do the tent thing again, I can say I have been there and done it, sure the hell won't happen ever again.............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Look HighRoller, I wasn't butt hurt (that would have been dry anal sex anyway) Dia and Pixi weren't either. You just seem to think you are the king of knowledge and know what everyone thinks and what their motives for posting are. You know what I think of you but won't post it in a thread because there are already enough gay threads in this forum. Nobody said the thread was about them except me and it was in a joking manner so get off your high horse and stop thinking you are making a difference because all your'e doing is proving that you are no better than people that you are trying to defame. :mad:
I have to go back and find this chit.........( . )( . )......... :cool:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Look HighRoller, I wasn't butt hurt (that would have been dry anal sex anyway) Dia and Pixi weren't either. You just seem to think you are the king of knowledge and know what everyone thinks and what their motives for posting are. You know what I think of you but won't post it in a thread because there are already enough gay threads in this forum. Nobody said the thread was about them except me and it was in a joking manner so get off your high horse and stop thinking you are making a difference because all your'e doing is proving that you are no better than people that you are trying to defame. :mad:
can i ask what did i miss......who is this highroller dude.....is he canadian..no wait this is one time i will say that someone sounds more stupid then the canadians........

topless
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM
can i ask what did i miss......who is this highroller dude.....is he canadian..no wait this is one time i will say that someone sounds more stupid then the canadians........He posted a thread about post wh0res in the sandbar. If you are trying to say I'm stupid, bring it on. If you want to open a can of worms here, be prepared to eat them.

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:05 PM
He posted a thread about post wh0res in the sandbar. If you are trying to say I'm stupid, bring it on. If you want to open a can of worms here, be prepared to eat them.
time out...i never said you were stupid..so lets calm that down. second i was asking about him not you......................and i said he is stupid...thanks have a great day.....

topless
01-24-2006, 02:06 PM
time out...i never said you were stupid..so lets calm that down. second i was asking about him not you......................and i said he is stupid...thanks have a great day.....
Then never mind. :idea:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Okay slow roller, I don't pay much attention to what you say! I just like to come and attack you, must be a hate thing! I hate it you are such a pussy and try to take on a lot more than you can chew and then try to back track!
I know of 472, nothing more! I'm not into gang banging slow stroller, step up to the plate :crossx: I play games just like you do, big difference, I come back for more , over and over again...shit ask your niece and nephew about games and then come back and finish this one...Skeered!
I see you as nothing more than this person ( I use that word liberly) that likes to get the women all rilled up and then vacate the place to see what happens. A smart ass just don't fit in a saddle. What would you know about riding something other than your bike, now this is a suggestion for you,Never miss a good chance to shut the UCK up. :idea:
This message has been brought to you , by your friendly bitch slapper........( . )( . ).......... :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Then never mind. :idea:
im sorry can i give you a free broom for playing the game today.................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:15 PM
can i ask what did i miss......who is this highroller dude.....is he canadian..no wait this is one time i will say that someone sounds more stupid then the canadians........
Thats tooooo funny, he is American :p .........( . )( . ).......He can type though, now you though are off the wall :p

Biglue
01-24-2006, 02:16 PM
He posted a thread about post wh0res in the sandbar. If you are trying to say I'm stupid, bring it on. If you want to open a can of worms here, be prepared to eat them.
I have a new sig line here. :crossx:
And Yes HR......you really do need to pipe down. You ain't above or about shit. It's not the first time you raise a stink around here.

topless
01-24-2006, 02:18 PM
im sorry can i give you a free broom for playing the game today.................I don't know about the broom thing. Next you could be wanting me to sweep your floors. :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:18 PM
You dissed Canada again focker, I can type way better than you and make more focking sense and F UCK YOU ! I have a way bigger keyboard, so look out........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I don't know about the broom thing. Next you could be wanting me to sweep your floors. :cry:
now thanks wouldnt want to add dirty to a clean house.......................but my shop out side could use a good cleaning.................

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:20 PM
You dissed Canada again focker, I can type way better than you and make more focking sense and F UCK YOU ! I have a way bigger keyboard, so look out........( . )( . ).......... :crossx:
now now kimmy calm down.....dont call the gay federation of canada on me...i simply said for once someone sounds more silly then a cantard.......

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:22 PM
I have a new sig line here. :crossx:
And Yes HR......you really do need to pipe down. You ain't above or about shit. It's not the first time you raise a stink around here.
It's not the first time you raise a stink around here
I just want to be the one to end it, okay ?..........( . )( . )............. :crossx:

topless
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
I just want to be the one to end it, okay ?..........( . )( . )............. :crossx:Kim, please don't quote stink and then post end......... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:27 PM
now now kimmy calm down.....dont call the gay federation of canada on me...i simply said for once someone sounds more silly then a cantard.......
I'm not gay for the 1,000,000 time and that pecker inspector is from the good old USA, weird eh! I bet he owns a jetboat :p, did you just move up to the USA from Canada :p .........( . )( . )........Are you getn it :p , move away from the keyboard. I want some action and you are slow :p Type shitty also :p ........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Kim, please don't quote stink and then post end......... :rolleyes:
I'm TP, the Internet Clean Up Crew :p I wipe out the shit and flush it........( . )( . ).............. :p I thought you knew me :cry:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm not gay for the 1,000,000 time and that pecker inspector is from the good old USA, weird eh! I bet he owns a jetboat :p, did you just move up to the USA from Canada :p .........( . )( . )........Are you getn it :p , move away from the keyboard. I want some action and you are slow :p Type shitty also :p ........
no kimmy i have never been to canada. closest i have been to canada it is yesterday when i slid my hand bye the molsen ice can in the store....aint no one running from you my friend. for what i hear its the same old song and dance with you..........yes i own a jet boat...but whats gayer then a jet boat...a whacker driven buy a guy with a mullet.....go away little man..........

topless
01-24-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm TP, the Internet Clean Up Crew :p I wipe out the shit and flush it........( . )( . ).............. :p I thought you knew me :cry:Kim, don't you know that shit and end in the same post from a guy is GAY?

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Kim, don't you know that shit and end in the same post from a guy is GAY?
damn you beat me to it....glad im not the only one who saw it...................

Biglue
01-24-2006, 02:40 PM
All these bench racers over talking about shit and ends. :crossx:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 02:42 PM
All these bench racers over talking about shit and ends. :crossx:
460 and KIMMY are an item Now :idea: :yuk: :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:47 PM
no kimmy i have never been to canada. closest i have been to canada it is yesterday when i slid my hand bye the molsen ice can in the store....aint no one running from you my friend. for what i hear its the same old song and dance with you..........yes i own a jet boat...but whats gayer then a jet boat...a whacker driven buy a guy with a mullet.....go away little man..........
I have been to the USA, some very cool people! I don't put the place down like you do Canada, so what is gay ? JetBoats with you ,ya the same old chit..slow and slowerrrrrr than a boston troller, you can step up slowly to a 9.5 and go easy on it, trolling motor is next.Get out the LifeLine :p 150, then we are beyond Jets now...go slow and you feel like you are in that slow ass jet you have....
go away little man......
Never going to happen, big boy :p

Biglue
01-24-2006, 02:49 PM
I hear wedding bells. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:50 PM
What are you talking about-------shit and flush it .......end?........... :p .........( . )( . ).........

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:50 PM
I have been to the USA, some very cool people! I don't put the place down like you do Canada, so what is gay ? JetBoats with you ,ya the same old chit..slow and slowerrrrrr than a boston troller, you can step up slowly to a 9.5 and go easy on it, trolling motor is next.Get out the LifeLine :p 150, then we are beyond Jets now...go slow and you feel like you are in that slow ass jet you have....
Never going to happen, big boy :p
aww kimmy does it upset you when someone talk about Canada......as far as the jet boat thing loud pipes save lives and whinning whackers kill the mood...have a good nite im going home..........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Go shake those tit's somewheres else please :p ......( . )( . ).........He thinks he has nuts again :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 02:55 PM
nope....i was just telling him what i thought of Canada.......................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 02:58 PM
aww kimmy does it upset you when someone talk about Canada......as far as the jet boat thing loud pipes save lives and whinning whackers kill the mood...have a good nite im going home..........
Loud Pipes Save Lives is a Harley Davidson thing! Jet boats it's a my penis is a small thing, but listen to my extension of my pee thing :p 460 jus getn it from Kim..go away then...I wanted HR, you just did something stupid and jumped in..........( . )( . )........... :D :D
Thanks for a waste of my time, next time go to slugs are us and spank some Sea-Doo person ( water lice babies for JetBoats )........... :cool:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 02:59 PM
I hear wedding bells. :crossx:
I was thinkin more like "Shotguns" :crossx:

topless
01-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Loud Pipes Save Lives is a Harley Davidson thing! Jet boats it's a my penis is a small thing, but listen to my extension of my pee thing :p 460 jus getn it from Kim..go away then...I wanted HR, you just did something stupid and jumped in..........( . )( . )........... :D :D
Thanks for a waste of my time, next time go to slugs are us and spank some Sea-Doo person ( water lice babies for JetBoats )........... :cool:Wow, a new addition to WTF did Kim Hanson just say..........

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Thanks for a waste of my time, next time go to slugs are us and spank some Sea-Doo person ( water lice babies for JetBoats )........... :cool:actually........bling bling boat are penis extenstions and whacker scream im gay....sorry but thats the way it is.....................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:07 PM
nope....i was just telling him what i thought of Canada.......................
I have to say you are a piece of shit, self centered retard that thinks USA is all that is out there! It is good to see that Americans don't all think like you, you are f ucking backwoods boy! Or a tuner ( rice cars ).........I will not associate the rest of them to you! I see you as one sad American that thinks he on top of the pile, you have the shit pile.........Later, you fu cking retard.......You are next.........( . )( . )........You want me to bring it to ISL ? :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Wow, a new addition to WTF did Kim Hanson just say..........
:rolleyes: .........( . )( . )........... :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:10 PM
I have to say you are a piece of shit, self centered retard that thinks USA is all that is out there! It is good to see that Americans don't all think like you, you are f ucking backwoods boy! Or a tuner ( rice cars ).........I will not associate the rest of them to you! I see you as one sad American that thinks he on top of the pile, you have the shit pile.........Later, you fu cking retard.......You are next.........( . )( . )........You want me to bring it to ISL ? :rolleyes:
easy there killer its only the internet.......dont go get all interent tuggish on me.....o no dont tell me your going to give me the pros and cons of canada speech.............

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:12 PM
I have to say you are a piece of shit, self centered retard that thinks USA is all that is out there! It is good to see that Americans don't all think like you, you are f ucking backwoods boy! Or a tuner ( rice cars ).........I will not associate the rest of them to you! I see you as one sad American that thinks he on top of the pile, you have the shit pile.........Later, you fu cking retard.......You are next.........( . )( . )........You want me to bring it to ISL ? :rolleyes:missed this one....shouldnt it go like this. its good to see that not all americans think like you do.....sorry just helping you out a bit............................................... .

topless
I have to say you are a piece of shit, self centered retard that thinks USA is all that is out there! It is good to see that Americans don't all think like you, you are f ucking backwoods boy! Or a tuner ( rice cars ).........I will not associate the rest of them to you! I see you as one sad American that thinks he on top of the pile, you have the shit pile.........Later, you fu cking retard.......You are next.........( . )( . )........You want me to bring it to ISL ? :rolleyes: I'm just glad you don't represent your entire country or you guys would be sort of like France. JEEZ!!!!!

Kim Hanson
actually........bling bling boat are penis extenstions and whacker scream im gay....sorry but thats the way it is.....................
Speed is " BLING BLING ", not loud pipes getn nothing but shit! :idea: .........( . )( . )..........

uclahater
01-24-2006, 03:14 PM
KIMMY I just want you to know that 460 has bigger tits than I do, and he would love for you to milk them while singing :OH CANADA" :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm just glad you don't represent your entire country or you guys would be sort of like France. JEEZ!!!!!
you havent seen nothing yet. wait till he calls the united federation for advancement of cantards on us. then this place will be crawlings with CANT TARDS...............

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm just glad you don't represent your entire country or you guys would be sort of like France. JEEZ!!!!!
Isn't the Goverment shit below this Topless, go cry a river for the USA? I'm one proud Canadian, don't like it ,don't talk to me again K..........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:18 PM
KIMMY I just want you to know that 460 has bigger tits than I do, and he would love for you to milk them while singing :OH CANADA" :p
aww hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................... OH CANADA........doesnt it start with EH............................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:21 PM
He has udders, nasty chit guys or girls (for 460 Jus Getn it)--now way! That sounds like a JetBoat Party :p .........( . )( . )......... :yuk:

topless
01-24-2006, 03:25 PM
Isn't the Goverment shit below this Topless, go cry a river for the USA? I'm one proud Canadian, don't like it ,don't talk to me again K..........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:Been to RRL lately Kim? By the way, I heard you are soon going to be banned from Canada.

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
He has udders, nasty chit guys or girls (for 460 Jus Getn it)--now way! That sounds like a JetBoat Party :p .........( . )( . )......... :yuk:
look kim im still here.....o wait your not listening to me anymore...then in that case....
OH CANADA EH,,,,,,,,,YOU SUCK.............................................. .........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
you havent seen nothing yet. wait till he calls the united federation for advancement of cantards on us. then this place will be crawlings with CANT TARDS...............
I wouldn't envite any one here, way to Anti Canada :yuk: ........( .)(. ).....crossed eyed fockers :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:28 PM
Been to RRL lately Kim? By the way, I heard you are soon going to be banned from Canada.then he will just go to france. o wait canada/france same thing. where ever will he go......................

uclahater
Been to RRL lately Kim? By the way, I heard you are soon going to be banned from Canada.
LOL :crossx: Are they sending him to FRANCE :idea: :cry:

lucky
bigger isn't necceserily better kim -- Just cuase you choose the new boobie 2006 with double d's - and a beverage holder , you don't have to look down at us poor american slobs .... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:29 PM
aww hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................... OH CANADA........doesnt it start with EH............................
Ya..........( . )(. )........... :p I can't think of yours right now, maybe later...........wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy later :p

uclahater
01-24-2006, 03:29 PM
then he will just go to france. o wait canada/france same thing. where ever will he go......................
we must have the same version HANSLATOR :idea:

topless
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Eh Eh, will soon be wee wee.

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
nope see post 101. i hear the cec republic needs i new internet slut..........

topless
01-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Ya..........( . )(. )........... :p I can't think of yours right now, maybe later...........wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy later :p
Are you memorizing Frances national anthem yet?

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:32 PM
look kim im still here.....o wait your not listening to me anymore...then in that case....
OH CANADA EH,,,,,,,,,YOU SUCK.............................................. .........
You are a peice of American Shit Bra, you need to go take a shower and cool off, at the next public tiolet :cool: ........( . )( . )......Royal American Flush

460 jus getn it
we must have the same version HANSLATOR :idea:
hell ya.........HANSLATOR 2006................just picked it up. the guy at walmart said its the only way to communicate with them..................

lucky
Been to RRL lately Kim? By the way, I heard you are soon going to be banned from Canada.
allison , has anyone been to rrl lately ?????? :crossx: poor dave been holding an emty twelver ....

uclahater
Eh Eh, will soon be wee wee.
Frances beer stock is going to rise :idea: Does France even have beer :idea: KIMMY better get ready to switch to wine to go with your sausage :p

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:34 PM
You are a peice of American Shit Bra, you need to go take a shower and cool off, at the next public tiolet :cool: ........( . )( . )......Royal American Flush
kim looks like you are the only one upset here........if you hurry you can catch the next flight to brazil.......the still think the mullet is cool...............

topless
01-24-2006, 03:35 PM
allison , has anyone been to rrl lately ?????? :crossx: poor dave been holding an emty twelver ....
LOL, I have to find out who has been banned lately.

topless
01-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey Kim, post a picture of your cool mullet so we can be jealous.

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:38 PM
hey kim this might help you out with your new move............
www.franceguide.com/prehome.asp

MAXIMUS
01-24-2006, 03:38 PM
I can't come up with a damn thing right now that is even remotely funny... :mad: WTF!!!! :mad: :mad: This thread is dead! :cry:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:39 PM
bigger isn't necceserily better kim -- Just cuase you choose the new boobie 2006 with double d's - and a beverage holder , you don't have to look down at us poor american slobs .... :rolleyes:
You for one know I don't, this has turned into a f ucking gang bang on me and I'm try to keep it going without help :rollside: This is srcewed up, what happened to take a flamming like the old days :crossx: .....
HR..talk to me and forget about the peanut gallery !...........( . )( . )........ :idea:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm sure there are some Arkansas type boys who would admire a mullet like Kimmies. :crossx:
Kimmy do you have a gun rack on your truck's rear glass? :)

topless
01-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I can't come up with a damn thing right now that is even remotely funny... :mad: WTF!!!! :mad: :mad: This thread is dead! :cry:
Got any pictures of Kim laying around? That would be funny. :crossx:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 03:41 PM
:rollside: what happened to take a flamming like the old days :crossx: .....
. )( . )........ :idea:
KIMMY finally coming out of the closet :crossx:
IT sounds like your begging for Dmonzsta again :idea:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
nope see post 101. i hear the cec republic needs i new internet slut..........
Irag is looking for a pin head with a JetBoat to cause Dust Storms, when do you leave.............( . )( . ).......... :cry:

topless
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
KIMMY finally coming out of the closet :crossx:
:It was bound to happen.

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:46 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570kim_hanson.jpg
best i could do got this from canadas website.....under all canadain rejects

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:46 PM
kim looks like you are the only one upset here........if you hurry you can catch the next flight to brazil.......the still think the mullet is cool...............
the still think the mullet is cool..............
Who is the ........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 03:47 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570kim_hanson.jpg
best i could do got this from canadas website.....under all canadain rejects
to buff to be KIMMY :idea:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Who is the ........( . )( . )......... :rolleyes:
the as in they. just wanted you to get use to there talk. cause when they here you talk. its going to be what the fuc did he just say......................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:49 PM
I thought about my tits maybe, don't want to embarrass you though :p .........( . )( . ).........

lucky
01-24-2006, 03:50 PM
unzip and slap it a few times - you migh see something funny lol

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm sure there are some Arkansas type boys who would admire a mullet like Kimmies. :crossx:
Kimmy do you have a gun rack on your truck's rear glass? :)
I don't like guns, you die that way..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Not as funny as you laying around, do they fold to each side or what :crossx: Arm pits need warmth also :crossx: ..........( . )( . )......

topless
01-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I thought about my tits .........Do you think about them often?

topless
01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Not as funny as you laying around, do they fold to each side or what :crossx: Arm pits need warmth also :crossx: ..........( . )( . )......SHIT....my hansolator must be broken because I have no clue how pictures can warm your arm pits.

Biglue
01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't like guns, you die that way..........( . )( . )......... :crossx:
You're supposed to operate them from the opposite sides of the barrel.........f'n canatards. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 04:00 PM
SHIT....my hansolator must be broken because I have no clue how pictures can warm your arm pits.
ok here is what you need to do.......pick it up on the back there is a button. push it and say EH in your best canadian voice. it will reset it...........it happend to mine some where on page 4..............

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
You're supposed to operate them from the opposite sides of the barrel.........f'n canatards. :crossx:
RTFOLMAO.........................

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
the as in they. just wanted you to get use to there talk. cause when they here you talk. its going to be what the fuc did he just say......................
just wanted you to get use to there talk. cause when they here you talk
I'm here Dumbass, this is your wake up call..HEAR THIS !.........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm here Dumbass, this is your wake up call..HEAR THIS !.........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:
all i heard was a lawn mower start.............o wait that was your boat starting........

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Do you think about them often?
Always........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 04:03 PM
Always........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:
Man boobs are not sexy Kimmie. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:04 PM
SHIT....my hansolator must be broken because I have no clue how pictures can warm your arm pits.
No idea, but tits do............( . )( . )............Lay down and tell me what you feel............warm eh! :p

topless
01-24-2006, 04:07 PM
No idea, but tits do............( . )( . )............Lay down and tell me what you fell.............warm eh! :pPicking up my hansolator......yelling EH......I need the 2006 model I think.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:09 PM
I pull the trigger I know what happens..........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 04:11 PM
No idea, but tits do............( . )( . )............Lay down and tell me what you fell.............warm eh! :p
If there is a pair of tits that are warming up your armpits.......it's time to see a plastic surgeon. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:14 PM
all i heard was a lawn mower start.............o wait that was your boat starting........
It just shows you how ignorant you are, someday you will get a idea! I just can't see it in the near future...............( . )( . ).......... :cry:

Biglue
01-24-2006, 04:15 PM
I pull the trigger I know what happens..........( . )( . )........ :rolleyes:
The gun goes "click". It's called a safety. It's better off you canatards left the guns alone and defend yourselves with sling shots.
A redneck who can't operate a gun.........didn't know such an animal even existed. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
If there is a pair of tits that are warming up your armpits.......it's time to see a plastic surgeon. :crossx:
Just tell Topless to get off of me.............( . )( . )......... :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:21 PM
The gun goes "click". It's called a safety. It's better off you canatards left the guns alone and defend yourselves with sling shots.
A redneck who can't operate a gun.........didn't know such an animal even existed. :crossx:
A gun goes " BOOM " , dead animal ! Isn't that what the Iraq's are using right now? You are talking this to a stupid level Lue, wake up :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )......... :idea:

topless
01-24-2006, 04:22 PM
A gun goes " BOOM " , dead animal ! Isn't that what the Iraq's are using right now? You are talking this to a stupid level Lue, wake up :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )......... :idea:What the hell kind of gun goes BOOM?

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:24 PM
What the hell kind of gun goes BOOM?
Big ones..........( . )( . ).........Does Blam, sound better ? :p

Biglue
01-24-2006, 04:27 PM
A gun goes " BOOM " , dead animal ! Isn't that what the Iraq's are using right now? You are talking this to a stupid level Lue, wake up :rolleyes: .........( . )( . )......... :idea:
Well I had to make sure you understood me. :crossx:
And a gun with a safety will not go boom........dumbass. :)

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Bang then............( . )( . ).......... BOOM didn't work eh? How about "BOOM,BOOM,BOOM " ? :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-24-2006, 04:31 PM
Man boobs are not sexy Kimmie. :rolleyes:
Mine are :p

topless
01-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Bang then............( . )( . ).......... BOOM didn't work eh? How about "BOOM,BOOM,BOOM " ? :rolleyes:sounds like Cant atard is playing with explosives.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Well I had to make sure you understood me. :crossx:
And a gun with a safety will not go boom........dumbass. :)
Well da, I live in Canada where killing wildlife is second nature. I can't kill animals, you guys are safe :p ......( . )( . )....... :cool:

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Keep that to 460,tooooooo much info bra............( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:36 PM
sounds like Cant atard is playing with explosives.
No way, she is just a fire cracker :p .......( . )( . )...........baby finger :p

uclahater
01-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Keep that to 460,tooooooo much info bra............( . )( . ).......... :p
Dude you can come clean about you and 460 :idea: He admitted that you were the pitcher, and he was the catcher :yuk: :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Dude you can come clean about you and 460 :idea: He admitted that you were the pitcher, and he was the catcher :yuk: :p
If I pull that bra strap a bit further back and let it go, would those tits come up and smack you in the head and then let you talk normal? :idea: :p ........( . )( . ).........Is this pick on Kim Day or what ? Are you trying to give me a taste of my own medicine? It's not going to work, still here!

dmontzsta
01-24-2006, 05:01 PM
Bang then............( . )( . ).......... BOOM didn't work eh? How about "BOOM,BOOM,BOOM " ? :rolleyes:
Is that the sound your whacker makes? followed by some smoke.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Is that the sound your whacker makes? followed by some smoke.
No and you would see smoke......Oh, ya! No engine :p talk to me later, I have someone to fry! I still can't figure out which one :p The band wagon came on and enough said......( . )( . ).......... :cool:

dmontzsta
01-24-2006, 05:30 PM
No and you would see smoke......Oh, ya! No engine :p talk to me later, I have someone to fry! I still can't figure out which one :p The band wagon came on and enough said......( . )( . ).......... :cool:
Keep it up and you might end up in the "Kim Hanson WTF" thread. This one is quality enough.

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Keep it up and you might end up in the "Kim Hanson WTF" thread. This one is quality enough.
WTF, readback........( . )( . )...........I had alot of people on my ass today, all I had to do was fart :p

Roland the Fisherman
01-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Oh thats just great, now everyones gonna want some. :mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2006, 07:04 PM
So I see all you guys are taking shots at the gay cantard! Stop or he will file a civil rights claim against you. ooops I meant a gay rights claim :220v: :220v: :)

uclahater
01-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh thats just great, now everyones gonna want some. :mad:
But you can always say you were my first :p :p :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 07:43 PM
So I see all you guys are taking shots at the gay cantard! Stop or he will file a civil rights claim against you. ooops I meant a gay rights claim :220v: :220v: :)
You might as well join the parade, the rest have had there shots :220v:
ooops I meant a gay rights claim , tell me how to do it and I can tell other straight people to follow your wise words :rolleyes: on not how to be a pole smoking, rump ranger, pickle lick-er, tonsil hockey champion........( . )( . )......... :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2006, 08:20 PM
You might as well join the parade, the rest have had there shots :220v:
, tell me how to do it and I can tell other straight people to follow your wise words :rolleyes: on not how to be a pole smoking, rump ranger, pickle lick-er, tonsil hockey champion........( . )( . )......... :cool:
You know I always aim at the mouth :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 09:07 PM
You know I always aim at the mouth :p
How many times a day do you have to look in the mirror and say that? I bet that picture of 460 just works wonders eh ! :p I'm having some bitching fun now, new fish on..............( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
01-24-2006, 09:11 PM
Now tomorrow, let the f uck this was intended for speak K! It's just a thought.........( . )( . )............ :p pussy's

topless
01-25-2006, 05:31 AM
Now tomorrow, let the f uck this was intended for speak K! It's just a thought.........( . )( . )............ :p pussy'sWhy is it that every time you post, you make yourself look like a retard? :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 08:30 AM
Now tomorrow, let the f uck this was intended for speak K! It's just a thought.........( . )( . )............ :p pussy's
morning kimmy.............................

lucky
01-25-2006, 09:11 AM
:)

Mrs.Racer277
01-25-2006, 09:24 AM
:)
Hi Lucky,
You are back. Hope all is going well for you and your family. :) :)

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Mornin all!

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 09:59 AM
morning pixie,277, and reach around................how it goes today eh.....haha

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Why is it that every time you post, you make yourself look like a retard? :rolleyes:
We could ask you the same question...There's my post for the day. See ya tomorrow.

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 10:34 AM
We could ask you the same question...There's my post for the day. See ya tomorrow.
yep...thats the sound of a bitch to me..................

topless
01-25-2006, 10:51 AM
We could ask you the same question...There's my post for the day. See ya tomorrow.At least you don't need a toplesslator to decipher what I say.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2006, 11:32 AM
How many times a day do you have to look in the mirror and say that? I bet that picture of 460 just works wonders eh ! :p I'm having some bitching fun now, new fish on..............( . )( . )........ :p
So you and 460...........
F uck it how bout we add hater and you peeps can have a 3some!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-25-2006, 11:34 AM
morning pixie,277, and reach around................how it goes today eh.....haha
Same drama...diff day! :220v:

uclahater
01-25-2006, 11:41 AM
So you and 460...........
F uck it how bout we add hater and you peeps can have a 3some!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
does the thought of that excite you :p :p

uclahater
01-25-2006, 11:42 AM
Same drama...diff day! :220v:
And you create it, and bring it on all your self :rolleyes: Dont act all victim and Shit :idea:

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 11:48 AM
At least you don't need a toplesslator to decipher what I say.
Actually, I do. I don't speak b itch so I have no idea what you're blabbering about.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2006, 11:58 AM
does the thought of that excite you :p :p
The thought of you getn the reach around from 460 is super :p

uclahater
01-25-2006, 11:59 AM
I tried to give him one :yuk: My arms just dont reach :crossx:

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 12:22 PM
yep, lucky, you have a new person to add to your list of to be grabbed......sign him up.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-25-2006, 01:02 PM
I tried to give him one :yuk: My arms just dont reach :crossx:
LMFAO!!!!! Thats funny :crossx:

JetBoatRich
01-25-2006, 01:04 PM
you people still down here going at it :argue:

topless
01-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Actually, I do. I don't speak b itch so I have no idea what you're blabbering about.I thought your last post was your final post for the day. Good thing I didn't say buh bye. :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-25-2006, 01:25 PM
you people still down here going at it :argue:
Stay down here long enough, and we'll be in Mr Decembers pants to :p :p

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 01:33 PM
LMFAO!!!!! Thats funny :crossx:you swore you would never come back....and look at you now............i think kimmy slapped your ass one to many times....hater what you think...........

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 01:36 PM
I thought your last post was your final post for the day. Good thing I didn't say buh bye. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I was gonna let it go but then you served one up right over the plate and Going, Going, GONE! (Or in your case Ghonorhea)

topless
01-25-2006, 01:38 PM
(Or in your case Ghonorhea)Now this is a very mature post. :yuk:

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I was gonna let it go but then you served one up right over the plate and Going, Going, GONE! (Or in your case Ghonorhea)
look who is back...................i have to say, yep you have the cantards beat 100%.............

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 02:04 PM
Now this is a very mature post. :yuk:
This is bench racers honey. I disabled the maturity button on my keyboard. :cool:

topless
01-25-2006, 02:08 PM
This is bench racers honey. I disabled the maturity button on my keyboard. :cool:LOL, as much as I dislike you, that was funny but please don't call me honey, sugar britches.

Biglue
01-25-2006, 02:16 PM
This is bench racers honey. I disabled the maturity button on my keyboard. :cool:
And about that time is where your testicle remover did it's job. Only a nutless POS would talk to a woman the way you do. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 02:21 PM
BITCH. yep thats what you are. only low life cock suckers(yes lucky he likes men)talk to women like you do............

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 02:27 PM
And about that time is where your testicle remover did it's job. Only a nutless POS would talk to a woman the way you do. :rolleyes:
Oh get over yourself lone ranger. Even though I may not like Topless I can tell she can take care of herself. She doesn't need some impotent blowhard riding to her rescue. If she can't handle it she shouldn't have participated in a thread specifically calling me out.

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 02:31 PM
Oh get over yourself lone ranger. Even though I may not like Topless I can tell she can take care of herself. She doesn't need some impotent blowhard riding to her rescue. If she can't handle it she shouldn't have participated in a thread specifically calling me out.
easy there opie...........dont get ahead of yourself. you might want to think before you pop off at the mouth

Biglue
01-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Only dude that can't get over themselves is you dude. Impotent blowhard??? Please tough guy........go away. Place has too many "speak think later" types as it is.
And yes you are right Topless can take care of yourself and is quite capable of making quite the ass out of you. Besides it's funnier to watch a girl kick a chumps ass.

lucky
01-25-2006, 02:38 PM
what the hell is going on here -- you let all these butt jockey's gang up on ya ? Pull up the fruit of the loom and be a man ! who's ass do i have to bang ? - I'm seeing highroller ( dipicts the amout of fat on his bellie ) is screwing with my female ballers ( literally ) I'm warning you highballer fock with her and you will end up a horses ass ! she's not one you want to spur ( at least with concoho's ) She is more of a "Trainer " she will school You . Now Hater - If you need a hand -- I'll lend ya one -- I left you in charge to take care of all these assholzzz and all you did was make a creamy mess ? get your hand off the joy stick and pilot the s.o.b... :rolleyes:
no wonder steve has to take care of the mrs.. b row !

Biglue
01-25-2006, 02:40 PM
what the hell is going on here -- you let all these butt jockey's gang up on ya ? Pull up the fruit of the loom and be a man ! who's ass do i have to bang ? - I'm seeing highroller ( dipicts the amout of fat on his bellie ) is screwing with my female ballers ( literally ) I'm warning you highballer fock with her and you will end up a horses ass ! she's not one you want to spur ( at least with concoho's ) She is more of a "Trainer " she will school You . Now Hater - If you need a hand -- I'll lend ya one -- I left you in charge to take care of all these assholzzz and all you did was make a creamy mess ? get your hand off the joy stick and pilot the s.o.b... :rolleyes:
That was quite the "mouth full" there lucky..........Maximus must be proud of ya. :D

MAXIMUS
01-25-2006, 02:41 PM
LMAO.... this is good drama. Looks like High Roller is doing a bruce lee on all the stand ins... Biglue one thing I have learned is Topless is completely self suffient & she likes dicks too! Lucky??? Lucky??? LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets get some love music on, & dim the lights a little... Roland & hater wanna show us there new trick! :messedup:

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 02:41 PM
easy there opie...........dont get ahead of yourself. you might want to think before you pop off at the mouth
Did you guys come up with the whole "you talk to women" thing while popping off in each others' mouths? I don't think it's a coincidence that you both came up with that line of thought at the same time. How do I know? Because neither one of you independantly has the brain power to come up with it on your own so it must have been a team effort. So go on making veiled threats and all the other stupid stuff that internet Rambos do. It's really gotten pretty boring fencing with the Topless fan club.

uclahater
01-25-2006, 02:47 PM
IM so confused :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Its like this the "B" crowd started all of this mess. High Roller said what needed to be said!!! Topless is giving a cource in "frying a mans Balls". 460 is trying to convince everyone hes not gay(even though hes an expert on Man Jam) :p Biglue is hoping to see boobies buy helping Topless :cool: , and Roland made my wife stink again :cry: :cry: 396, and KIMMY are in love :yuk: And Guru knocked Mrs. P outta the park.
So WTF did you expect

lucky
01-25-2006, 02:48 PM
......go away. Place has too many "speak think later" types as it is.
I thought it was "spinkter ater her " types ????
Ohh and lou --- I got a mouth full for you :) You hungry for some knockworst ??

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Did you guys come up with the whole "you talk to women" thing while popping off in each others' mouths? I don't think it's a coincidence that you both came up with that line of thought at the same time. How do I know? Because neither one of you independantly has the brain power to come up with it on your own so it must have been a team effort. So go on making veiled threats and all the other stupid stuff that internet Rambos do. It's really gotten pretty boring fencing with the Topless fan club.
whew, with that out of the way. funny thing is in sure we thought the same thing about you thats why the posts are so close. i had in fact been his post then i would have taken mine down. fact here is you come here and say things that most real men wouldnt say to women. topless is perfectly capable of handling her business 100%. so at this point i think ill sit back and watch her pick you apart 1 post at a time.

uclahater
01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Luckys just Romancing you :p

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 02:50 PM
Its like this the "B" crowd started all of this mess. High Roller said what needed to be said!!! Topless is giving a cource in "frying a mans Balls". 460 is trying to convince everyone hes not gay(even though hes an expert on Man Jam) :p Biglue is hoping to see boobies buy helping Topless :cool: , and Roland made my wife stink again :cry: :cry: 396, and KIMMY are in love :yuk: And Guru knocked Mrs. P outta the park.
So WTF did you especto hater you know how to make a grown man smile.......guru has to be proud of his boat bitch......................................

Biglue
01-25-2006, 02:52 PM
LMAO.... this is good drama. Looks like High Roller is doing a bruce lee on all the stand ins... Biglue one thing I have learned is Topless is completely self suffient & she likes dicks too! Lucky??? Lucky??? LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets get some love music on, & dim the lights a little... Roland & hater wanna show us there new trick! :messedup:
ROTFLMAO. Bench Racer nudey bar performance huh?
Yeah Topless is a tough cookie, I know still no reason to be popping off at her with terms like "bitch" and "gonorhea" (sp). That's just no class. You catch that HR? Even with the last episode of A & B listers stuff going on lately, you never once saw anyone call any of the ladies any names like that. So do yourself a favor, and just learn some social skills my friend. Before you go judging someone's mental ability. That would be called practising your manners.........that is if you have any.

Biglue
01-25-2006, 02:54 PM
So WTF did you expect
Not at all hater. Just think that this HR dude is a less than desired POS.

uclahater
01-25-2006, 02:54 PM
. That would be called practising your manners.........that is if you have any.
Where the Fock do you think you are a "BARNEY CONVENTION" this is bench racers :mad: Now go finish tossin 460's Salad :idea: :yuk:

uclahater
01-25-2006, 02:55 PM
o hater you know how to make a grown man smile.......guru has to be proud of his boat bitch......................................
In your case I think "GROWN" is an understatement :crossx: LMFAO

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 02:58 PM
In your case I think "GROWN" is an understatement :crossx: LMFAOso im a big boy.........rather be big then a skinny peckerwood like your self..............

uclahater
01-25-2006, 03:01 PM
so im a big boy.........rather be big then a skinny peckerwood like your self..............
Did you here that KIMMY IM skinny :crossx:
460 you sly tonged devil :p :p

Biglue
01-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Where the Fock do you think you are a "BARNEY CONVENTION" this is bench racers :mad: Now go finish tossin 460's Salad :idea: :yuk:
You have a point about the Bench Racers part.
As far as tossing 460's salad........I'm sure there is someone part of your crew that will do the honors.

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 03:11 PM
ROTFLMAO. Bench Racer nudey bar performance huh?
Yeah Topless is a tough cookie, I know still no reason to be popping off at her with terms like "bitch" and "gonorhea" (sp). That's just no class. You catch that HR? Even with the last episode of A & B listers stuff going on lately, you never once saw anyone call any of the ladies any names like that. So do yourself a favor, and just learn some social skills my friend. Before you go judging someone's mental ability. That would be called practising your manners.........that is if you have any.
So we're practicing manners now? Well, proper manners would dictate that you not stick your nose in another person's business, right Ann Landers? I guess a pretty good sign that you got schooled in Bench Racers is when you have to resort to calling someone on their "social skills" and "manners".

rrrr
01-25-2006, 03:16 PM
KIMMY better get ready to switch to wine to go with your sausage :p
LMFAO, a nice candlelit dinner with wine, sausage, and a little butt crack cheese..... :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
01-25-2006, 03:18 PM
So we're practicing manners now? Well, proper manners would dictate that you not stick your nose in another person's business, right Ann Landers? I guess a pretty good sign that you got schooled in Bench Racers is when you have to resort to calling someone on their "social skills" and "manners".
Agreed. The one thing I can tell you is I can admit you have a point. You have yet to admit you were wrong in talking to a woman the way you did.
I'm done here. You can continue to ramble on. I've had better success with this kinda crap dealing with bricks. Have a nice life.
Sincerely
louie.

MAXIMUS
01-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Somebody mentioned knockworst??? :rollside:

lucky
01-25-2006, 03:26 PM
And which team are you playing on - lil fella -- ???? seems you like to play ball-- Your favorite position wide reciever? cause after all the pounding you have taken - it surley isn't a tight end ! :) have you even made it on the field yet -- appears to me we have a bench warmer - harrasing our cheerleaders -- - looks like its fourth down and 30 yards to goal -- Topless would you like to "punt" I'll hold the bastard by his ears and make him squeeelllllll like a 16 year old alter boy at Neverland ....

topless
01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
So we're practicing manners now? Well, proper manners would dictate that you not stick your nose in another person's business, right Ann Landers? I guess a pretty good sign that you got schooled in Bench Racers is when you have to resort to calling someone on their "social skills" and "manners".Why so angry Sugar Britches? Did someone piss in your Wheaties this morning? Or are you just upset that you've never been invited to one of those swinger fests?

lucky
01-25-2006, 03:31 PM
hey watch the barney comment -- We have tits galore on that site :)

lucky
01-25-2006, 03:33 PM
well lou -- your left nut sore ? :rolleyes:

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 03:45 PM
The left one's gone, remember? It got bit off when he hit a big wake and 460's jaw bounced off the seat...
So, can anyone tell me when this supposed "schooling" is going to happen at the hands of the almighty Topless? I can't wait around all day like you guys. :p

460 jus getn it
01-25-2006, 04:01 PM
The left one's gone, remember? It got bit off when he hit a big wake and 460's jaw bounced off the seat...
So, can anyone tell me when this supposed "schooling" is going to happen at the hands of the almighty Topless? I can't wait around all day like you guys. :p
aww it sounds to me like you need a good reach around..........PAGING LUCKY. clean up on isle 7. dont worry she will get to you................

topless
01-25-2006, 04:13 PM
First lesson for HR
HOW TO LOOK LIKE A TOTAL MORON
1. Post about how high your morals are and then post vulgarities directed toward women.
2. Post Threads about post Wh0res while sitting on the internet all day posting.
3. Involve youself in gay subject matter such as biting mens balls off.
Thats enough for right now. :crossx:

lucky
01-25-2006, 04:14 PM
....PAGING LUCKY. clean up on isle 7. .
nope buddy , I'm union , thats your isle the dairy isle , right next to the fruits
isle 7 is the fish isle ....

Biglue
01-25-2006, 04:21 PM
well lou -- your left nut sore ? :rolleyes:
Are you offering to massage my compadres you fag? :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
This is actually quite embarrassing. Topless and High Roller are the pet names Mrs Hater and I use for each other while we're bumping nasties in Haters new boat. (That by the way, still has not seen water) :rolleyes:

uclahater
01-25-2006, 04:35 PM
This is actually quite embarrassing. Topless and High Roller are the pet names Mrs Hater and I use for each other while we're bumping nasties in Haters new boat. (That by the way, still has not seen water) :rolleyes:
:mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad:

HighRoller
01-25-2006, 05:05 PM
First lesson for HR
HOW TO LOOK LIKE A TOTAL MORON
1. Post about how high your morals are and then post vulgarities directed toward women.
2. Post Threads about post Wh0res while sitting on the internet all day posting.
3. Involve youself in gay subject matter such as biting mens balls off.
Thats enough for right now. :crossx:
That's it????????? I waited for that???? What a disappointment. Allow me to correct your misguided notions...
1.) ONE vulgarity was posted towards you. (The other was a reference to a language you might have been speaking) In case you hadn't noticed, you're sitting in a thread especially designed to bait me into the exchange of said vulgarities and you have willingly and enthusistically participated in said thread. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
2.)Please provide any post I have made referring to "post wh0res". Duh. Attention wh0res yes. Post wh0res no. Wake up. BTW, your post count is higher or lower than mine? Who's the post wh0re??????
3.) I have never "involved" myself in any gay matters whatsoever. That is the specialty of your lynch mob, as witnessed by their simultaneous posting of the EXACT same thoughts. Pillow talk or coincidence?
Since one good turn deserves another...
How to be a spineless Attention wh0re...
1.) React to a non-specific post, thereby identifying yourself as the subject in question EVEN THOUGH no names were mentioned.
2.) Attack the poster in an attempt to divert attention from the real subject.
3.) When the poster responds, act as if YOU were attacked and circle the wagons.
4.) Join in on a defamatory, vulgar gang-bang against the poster until it turns around on you. Then whine about the "vulgar" comments.
5.) Hide behind a gang of internet rambos because you can't carry your own water.
You and your little biatches are pathetic. There's no way that your combined IQ's are above 100, and I have a policy against being mean to developmentally disabled people so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day.

Blown 472
01-25-2006, 05:17 PM
All hail highroller, I am sure he is off to change the keg.

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Its evening 460..........( . )( . ).......hello :p

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Actually, I do. I don't speak b itch so I have no idea what you're blabbering about.
Hey, you said a funny..........( . )( . )............. :D :D

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 05:40 PM
look who is back...................i have to say, yep you have the cantards beat 100%.............
Its really fair eh, me against ....how many was that again, quite a few 460.........( . )( . )........more of a challenge :p

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Did you here that KIMMY IM skinny :crossx:
460 you sly tonged devil :p :p
I was just interested in the tits :p .........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
hey watch the barney comment -- We have tits galore on that site :)
No s hit eh ! ...........( . )( . )......... :cool:

rrrr
01-25-2006, 06:40 PM
So if Hater shows up while this is going on and makes you his man biatch, that'll bring a "hole" new meaning to the term "Trailer Queen". :crossx: :crossx:

uclahater
01-25-2006, 07:25 PM
So if Hater shows up while this is going on and makes you his man biatch, that'll bring a "hole" new meaning to the term "Trailer Queen". :crossx: :crossx:
How did you find out :mad: Maxi I told you not to tell anyone :argue:

460 jus getn it
01-26-2006, 08:07 AM
That's it????????? I waited for that???? What a disappointment. Allow me to correct your misguided notions...
1.) ONE vulgarity was posted towards you. (The other was a reference to a language you might have been speaking) In case you hadn't noticed, you're sitting in a thread especially designed to bait me into the exchange of said vulgarities and you have willingly and enthusistically participated in said thread. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
2.)Please provide any post I have made referring to "post wh0res". Duh. Attention wh0res yes. Post wh0res no. Wake up. BTW, your post count is higher or lower than mine? Who's the post wh0re??????
3.) I have never "involved" myself in any gay matters whatsoever. That is the specialty of your lynch mob, as witnessed by their simultaneous posting of the EXACT same thoughts. Pillow talk or coincidence?
1.) React to a non-specific post, thereby identifying yourself as the subject in question EVEN THOUGH no names were mentioned.
3.) When the poster responds, act as if YOU were attacked and circle the wagons.
4.) Join in on a defamatory, vulgar gang-bang against the poster until it turns around on you. Then whine about the "vulgar" comments.
5.) Hide behind a gang of internet rambos because you can't carry your own water.
You and your little biatches are pathetic. There's no way that your combined IQ's are above 100, and I have a policy against being mean to developmentally disabled people so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day.now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz.

lucky
01-26-2006, 08:12 AM
now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz. he's a plumber ????
ohh wait thats a ball cock -- I always get those confused

uclahater
01-26-2006, 08:16 AM
now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation..
This is experience talkin right here :yuk: :rollside:

MAXIMUS
01-26-2006, 08:35 AM
I see everybody is getting more comfortable in their own skin. Lost of dick, ballz, taint shiat here! Good! continue... :)

HighRoller
01-26-2006, 09:17 AM
now now. if your scared about comming out of the closet. there is a foundation the helps people in your situation. its ok big boy no need to feel left out, we dont shun people away. just let it go be yourself, we all know you want to talk about cock and ballz.
Naw. Your knowledge about the subject is far beyond what I could ever achieve. I'll let you retain your post as the resident self-appointed expert on male anatomy...Carry on.

460 jus getn it
01-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Naw. Your knowledge about the subject is far beyond what I could ever achieve. I'll let you retain your post as the resident self-appointed expert on male anatomy...Carry on.
if you look real hard i already have a post...................head racist. might i ask are you cockcasin............

topless
01-26-2006, 09:25 AM
You and your little biatches are pathetic. There's no way that your combined IQ's are above 100, and I have a policy against being mean to developmentally disabled people so I'm going to leave now. Have a nice day.
What a large post for a gay ball biter who posts vulgariities. BTW, the gonorhea thing that you mentioned wasn't from me. You better check your other MALE lovers.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-26-2006, 09:36 AM
I was just interested in the460's tits :p .........( . )( . ).........
We know you are!!!! :) :)