PDA

View Full Version : ***boat moderators

Wideopen454
11-15-2006, 03:13 PM
How about a new poll?
should moderators be moderators forever, even if they don't even own a boat?
should moderators be elected/voted in every two years maybe every year?
moderators should be chosen through a poll similar to this one

Rexone
11-15-2006, 04:15 PM
***boat moderators are / were selected by ***boat, not by the forum membership. People seem to forget it is ***boat that owns this website and offers the privledge of free participation to the public. People also seem to ignore or forget that the moderators donate their time to this for free. People also seem to ignore / forget that it is the moderators who saved this website from being shutdown due to complaints from the public about inappropriate content. Yes that same public that now periodically beats the moderators to death for enforcing ***boat's rules.
Also, anyone who creates a membership for the sole purpose of stirring shit up may be banned by any moderator at their descretion. The moderators job is to keep the website on track and free of bs type disruption that ***boat doesn't desire to be on the website. That occasionally includes the elimination of members that join only to cause disruption and / or problems, regardless to whether there's an IP match to an alias involved. This is ***boat's website. It is not a democracy nor is it owned by Burger King.
:rolleyes:

wideopen545
11-15-2006, 05:21 PM
who the he** is wideopen454

77Woodbridge
11-15-2006, 05:58 PM
This is sooo sad. Someone said that fighting on the Internet makes you look like a retard...win or loose. This is clearly about Lake Anna/BOTE/Hammerdown, as REX said this sandbox is in your neighbor's yard. You are only allowed to play by the owner's permission. IMHO STFU and move on. From a newbie on this site, but someone that has been in and out of more than a few sandboxes. If I were a moderator I would simply force the future...ban the shit kickers now and be done with it! They will eventually start their own site anyway. Seen it tooooo many times before!

openwide454
11-15-2006, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=wideopen545]who the he** is wideopen454[/QU :argue: I think that it is someone that know's what size motor he really has but i am new here so just pick n

Slacker
11-16-2006, 01:35 PM
IMHO it is hard to tell sometimes what is right and wrong on here. Personally i could care less what people say on here, but i have seen some stuff in other forums that could be considered offensive. I know its hard to read every post but i guess its up to that moderaters discretion at that time. Why dont we just turn all the forums into bench racers and be done with it.. Some people can take a joke and some cant, i would like to think that we are all at least big kids here..

Wideopen454
11-17-2006, 05:12 PM
You all going to sit on the fence and let your posting rights be unequally enforced? Vote now for equal enforcment!!

switchin'addiction
11-17-2006, 05:39 PM
You all going to sit on the fence and let your posting rights be unequally enforced? Vote now for equal enforcment!!
Grow up you phucking idiot!!

Rexone
11-17-2006, 06:18 PM
I will comment on this one. You have no posting rights. Posting on ***boat is a privledge and a free one at that.
Further since your IP shows an alias who's also posted in the poll, my guess is the Hammer is soon to fall on you. Pun intended.
:)

Rexone
11-17-2006, 06:23 PM
btw with all the childish carrying on I've seen here I'm recommending Hammer ban every one of you permanently that has an alias on this forum. It's the internet people, get over it and move on. I know kindergarteners who whine about shit less than you guys.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:20 PM
I know kindergarteners who whine about shit less than you guys.
Let's get those kindergarteners and groome them to be the next generation of ***boat assholes. :D

HammerDown
11-18-2006, 04:37 AM
btw with all the childish carrying on I've seen here I'm recommending Hammer ban every one of you permanently that has an alias on this forum. It's the internet people, get over it and move on. I know kindergarteners who whine about shit less than you guys.
...especially the "alias" part.

Wideopen454
11-18-2006, 04:31 PM
P.S.
Hey RexOne....you can SUCK ME!!!!! :yuk: :skull: :argue: :yuk:

Wideopen454
11-18-2006, 04:55 PM
double p.s.
and for you 77woodbridge...and Switchin addiction...yous guys can SUCK ME TOO!!!! :yuk: :argue:

switchin'addiction
11-18-2006, 05:28 PM
double p.s.
and for you 77woodbridge...and Switchin addiction...yous guys can SUCK ME TOO!!!! :yuk: :argue:
Once again........grow up douche bag!!!

Wideopen454
11-18-2006, 06:14 PM
I won't be goaded into any further argument with you pinheads...but I'll leave it at this....it seems awlfully funny/sad that this has been a great forum for people who enjoy boating and related fields to hold open disscussions...but as soon as someone points the gun at someone who can't handle the heckling they are banned!!! WTF...ya know people poke at one another constantly here... take for instance the ongoing between "Fakethis" and "Miketsouth"...so come on "Hammer" GROW UP...can't ya take a little pokin... if not maybe ya shouldn't be a moderatin us people...enough said ...peace out!!!

NUTHIN
11-18-2006, 07:15 PM
rexone already said it how it is dunderhead....your retarded...... :argue:

Rexone
11-19-2006, 01:37 AM
I will comment on this one. You have no posting rights. Posting on ***boat is a privledge and a free one at that.
Further since your IP shows an alias who's also posted in the poll, my guess is the Hammer is soon to fall on you. Pun intended.
P.S.
Hey RexOne....you can SUCK ME!!!!! :yuk: :skull: :argue: :yuk:
I won't be goaded into any further argument with you pinheads
Well you at least got the last one right (under any of your screenames, ip range to follow if necessary). Adios :)

TaylorJet
11-19-2006, 06:09 AM
pretty soon mods be the only ones left

fakethis
11-19-2006, 06:20 AM
There is no harm intended when we post.
So dont bring me into this F***ed up mess...... :cool:

TaylorJet
11-19-2006, 06:22 AM
There is no harm intended when we post.
So dont bring me into this F***ed up mess...... :cool:
LOL hang on for the ride

SmokinLowriderSS
11-19-2006, 06:31 AM
Does Pee Wee Herman have a boat?
If he does, is it called the "Billy Baloney"? :crossx:
But Rex, I wanted something from the BK Value Menu, and I don't like the Whopper. :yuk:
Let's get those kindergarteners and groome them to be the next generation of ***boat assholes. :D
From what I have heard on the rumor-winds, that'd make them the next generation of moderators. :idea: :p
Damn, the fun that goes on when I am at work and asleep. sheeesh!
Somehow, I don't think I'm gonna, miss Wideopenmouth454 ... Hmmmmm
Posting as a RIGHT .... that's a real peach!. The ACLU must get involved now that a person's god-given constitutional right to post on the internet has been trampled! :crossx:

fakethis
11-19-2006, 06:33 AM
Have a nice DAY :rollside: