PDA

View Full Version : Checking on So Cal

a catered life
11-16-2006, 06:48 AM
how did things go? i wanted to give you a call yesterday but cass felt you might need the day of rest...so i am bugging you here....i'll call tonight to check on you

raff
11-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Larry, Hope all went well...
Talk to you soon....
Mark out...

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
11-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Thinking about you Larry hope everything went well will talk to you guys soon tell marina to call if she needs anything

SoCal_fun
11-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey,
Thanks everybody!! Thats very nice of you guys. :)
Everything came off okay, LOL!! I'm feeling it a bit today, but Marina is staying home with me and I'm just taking it real easy. Supposed to be off my feet for three days.
Love you all (that might be the Vicden talking, not sure, lol).!! :rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-16-2006, 12:09 PM
Good to hear Larry :cool: need anything give us a call :cool:

a catered life
11-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey,
Everything came off okay, LOL!! I'm feeling it a bit today, but Marina is staying home with me and I'm just taking it real easy. Supposed to be off my feet for three days.
hey buddy i was worring about you but i see marina is with you today and i know your in good hands......call you tonight........and yes we love u too..shit was that the beef tacos and coke talking....buuuurrrrrpp :p

Desert Rat
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
This thread is going MO :2purples: Larry Glad to hear you're doing well. You going to be up and around for a New Years beach party?

eliminatedsprinter
11-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Hey,
Good to hear all is well. Now clarify, was this the surgery for your big toe or was it the one to remove Sara's from your a$$ :wink:

JetBoatRich
11-16-2006, 02:53 PM
This thread is going MO :2purples: Larry Glad to hear you're doing well. You going to be up and around for a New Years beach party?
Beach party, it is riding season :cool: his boot will fit better now that he has more room :jawdrop:

a catered life
11-17-2006, 07:14 AM
Beach party, it is riding season :cool: his boot will fit better now that he has more room :jawdrop:
beach party?

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2006, 09:32 AM
beach party?
McGrath state beach, Dec 29-Jan 1. Be there :cool: or be :boxed: baby!! :D :D

11-17-2006, 10:15 AM
What are you stuck in the 60's with that talk :yuk: :yuk: :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Those days were faaar out and solid. :cool: :cool:
Love, peace, and hair grease, baby. :p :)
Hey Larry, how are things today??? Need anything??

a catered life
11-17-2006, 10:25 AM
wow never heard of that beach!!where is that beach located and who is going?

Desert Rat
11-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Willie it's located near the water :rolleyes: and me and the miss will be there!!!!!! :)

Desert Rat
11-17-2006, 10:29 AM
No really, in the Ventura area.

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2006, 10:40 AM
wow never heard of that beach!!where is that beach located and who is going?
We will be there too, along with Juan and Shelly etc.
It's in Oxnard. Take the 101 freeway to Harbor Blvd and go a few miles south. :cool: :cool:
Now back to Larry's surgery.
How's it today big guy???

JB in so cal
11-17-2006, 11:05 AM
how did things go? i wanted to give you a call yesterday but cass felt you might need the day of rest...so i am bugging you here....i'll call tonight to check on you
I'm fine! :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
11-17-2006, 12:28 PM
beach party?
We will be near the sand, but no beaches near by :rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm doing okay today. Trying to get the dumb doctors to upgrade the pain meds. They are so stingy. Whats a little Oxycontin between friends, know what I mean!! LOL!!
Rich,
You hit the nail on the head. I've always had trouble getting the boot over that one toe in particular, now it should be a breeze!!!
I'm looking forward to some ore or less pain fre riding now. :rollside:

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 12:41 PM
We will be there too, along with Juan and Shelly etc.
It's in Oxnard. Take the 101 freeway to Harbor Blvd and go a few miles south. :cool: :cool:
Now back to Larry's surgery.
How's it today big guy???
Going okay, thanks Steve and everybody. Poor Marina is running around like crazy, I guess I'm a BIG pain in the ass. Actually, it's hard having to ask for everything when you are supposed to stay off your feet,,,,
you know, can you get my crack pipe, hand me that bag o buds and my lighter over there willya dear, oh yeah and the 40 oz Miller Lite!
LOL!! :rollside: :rollside:
We don't have any DEA Hot Boaters on here do we?? lol!! :220v:

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm doing okay today. Trying to get the dumb doctors to upgrade the pain meds. They are so stingy. Whats a little Oxycontin between friends, know what I mean!! LOL!!
Rich,
You hit the nail on the head. I've always had trouble getting the boot over that one toe in particular, now it should be a breeze!!!
I'm looking forward to some ore or less pain fre riding now. :rollside:
How is the circulation to the remaining part of the toe??

a catered life
11-17-2006, 01:41 PM
just talked to so cal he's pulling through pretty wlll.....i nomiate steve to go by and give him a toe job :p

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 01:51 PM
How is the circulation to the remaining part of the toe??
Can't tell right now, it's just a bloody (bandaged) stump.. can't really see it. My Son is dying to see it, keeps asking when they are going to take off the bandages, LOL!! He's a sick puppy. He wanted to keep it in a jar to save and hand down as a family hierloom.. LOL!! :rolleyes:
It is warm though, so thats a good sign.
Thanks for asking Steve, I know you work with this kinda stuff every day. Like willie says, you wanna cum by and gimme a toe job?? :rollside:
Better yet, send Diane over!! :rollside:

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 01:53 PM
just talked to so cal he's pulling through pretty wlll.....i nomiate steve to go by and give him a toe job :p
Willie,
Sorry, when I talked to you, I hadn't read that thread yet, just browsed the title. What a bunch of crap that is. Some people just don't get it. :mad:
It makes me mad that people post that shit on this board. :skull:

eliminatedsprinter
11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Sure I'll send her over and she will give you a whole foot job!!! :D
What part of you would you like her to shove her foot into..... :p

11-17-2006, 01:59 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

SoCal_fun
11-17-2006, 02:14 PM
Sure I'll send her over and she will give you a whole foot job!!! :D
What part of you would you like her to shove her foot into..... :p
Ummmmmmmmm, let me think that one over for a bit.... :220v:

a catered life
11-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Willie,
Sorry, when I talked to you, I hadn't read that thread yet, just browsed the title. What a bunch of crap that is. Some people just don't get it. :mad:
It makes me mad that people post that shit on this board. :skull:
yea i deleted most of my replies cause that guy seems to be stuck on stupid

a catered life
11-18-2006, 01:10 PM
nice avator so cal that taks some serious camera work :p

JetBoatRich
11-18-2006, 04:04 PM
yea i deleted most of my replies cause that guy seems to be stuck on stupid
what did I miss :mad:

a catered life
11-19-2006, 01:45 PM
just the normal ***boat drama and the ideas of some if its members who like to use the n word...

Desert Rat
11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
I would guess that would NOT be Nordic, Life is to short Willie to waste your time trying to change some people's outlook. Nice seeing you last night!

a catered life
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM
right DR :p

Mrs Luvnlife
11-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Larry, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good, hope you have a speedy-like recovery :rollside: .

SoCal_fun
11-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Larry, glad to hear you're feeling pretty good, hope you have a speedy-like recovery :rollside: .
Thanks! :rollside:
Cant wait to try out that shroom recipie.. :)

Mrs Luvnlife
11-22-2006, 06:24 AM
Thanks! :rollside:
Cant wait to try out that shroom recipie.. :)
Mmmmm :) ! I know it was a long-winded recipe :rolleyes: , just be sure to let them bake long enough so the shroomies are on the soft side otherwise they are hard and crunchy :yuk: .

a catered life
11-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Mmmmm :) ! I know it was a long-winded recipe :rolleyes: , just be sure to let them bake long enough so the shroomies are on the soft side otherwise they are hard and crunchy :yuk: .
words typed from a pro :p

Mrs Luvnlife
11-22-2006, 04:16 PM
words typed from a pro :p
:D ;)

LUVNLIFE
11-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Well you have to cook them or else you start seeing funny things :p :)
Hope all is well Larry and get well quick :boxed:

eliminatedsprinter
11-22-2006, 05:52 PM
just the normal ***boat drama and the ideas of some if its members who like to use the n word...
I saw that and I put a couple of post there after you did. I really suprises my how clueless some are to simple courtesy.

a catered life
11-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Well you have to cook them or else you start seeing funny things :p :)
Hope all is well Larry and get well quick :boxed:
yea i once saw a guy eat some soup and start hugging a toilet :p

eliminatedsprinter
11-24-2006, 09:28 AM
yea i once saw a guy eat some soup and start hugging a toilet :p
When you reach my age you start to realize what a wonderfull thing a toilet can be. :)

a catered life
11-24-2006, 10:10 AM
When you reach my age you start to realize what a wonderfull thing a toilet can be. :)
hey got your message are u at work today

eliminatedsprinter
11-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Yep.

a catered life
12-19-2006, 10:09 AM
YO SOCAL........check your phone messages unless you mad at me or something:confused: :idea:

JetBoatRich
12-19-2006, 10:24 AM
YO SOCAL........check your phone messages unless you mad at me or something:confused: :idea:
That could be it:devil: it is your fault:idea:

raff
12-19-2006, 10:27 AM
That could be it:devil: it is your fault:idea:
Ya thats it...:idea:

a catered life
12-19-2006, 10:39 AM
i am not going to take this from 2 broncos fans:D ...and omg you put up a kings avatar:eek:

raff
12-19-2006, 11:12 AM
i am not going to take this from 2 broncos fans:D ...and omg you put up a kings avatar:eek:
It's that time:D
GO KINGS GO

Desert Rat
12-19-2006, 02:21 PM
It's that time:D
GO KINGS GO
does this have anything to do with Elvis...The real KING!!! Raff .... Ice in LA is just not righthttp://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/moon2.gif:smile::D

eliminatedsprinter
12-19-2006, 02:30 PM
does this have anything to do with Elvis...The real KING!!! Raff .... Ice in LA is just not righthttp://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/moon2.gif:smile::D
I agree. They need to be the Quartz Hill Kings.....:)

SoCal_fun
12-19-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Willie,
Sorry, haven't been checking msgs. Still just hanging around staying off my feet as much as possible. Had a bit of a setback on one of my toes with an infection, but hopefully will get the last pin out this Thursay.
Sucker still hurts, believe it or not.
I'm not mad at anybody, just not feeling up to much.
Sorry I missed your party buddy, that was a real bummer.
Larry

Desert Rat
12-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Soooooo get the camper hooked up and come on out to the beach. I'm sure Diane will take care of you. Yes I'm volunteering Diane to be your slave, Steve said it was ok http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/all_coholic.gif

a catered life
12-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey Willie,
Sorry, haven't been checking msgs. Still just hanging around staying off my feet as much as possible. Had a bit of a setback on one of my toes with an infection, but hopefully will get the last pin out this Thursay.
Sucker still hurts, believe it or not.
I'm not mad at anybody, just not feeling up to much.
Sorry I missed your party buddy, that was a real bummer.
Larry
ok buddy i was worried :confused: about you i'm off friday we will try to stop by a check on you

JetBoatRich
12-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Willie it is still your fault:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
12-19-2006, 09:19 PM
Your are almost all set for your draft picks:sleeping:

Desert Rat
12-20-2006, 06:33 AM
Well at least we are #1 in something...... Draft picks Wooo Hooo. Now lets see if friggin Al "I'm being kept alive by modern medicine" Davis can pick some more LOSERS like Gallery and Seabitch:mad:

JetBoatRich
12-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Well at least we are #1 in something...... Draft picks Wooo Hooo. Now lets see if friggin Al "I'm being kept alive by modern medicine" Davis can pick some more LOSERS like Gallery and Seabitch:mad:
The snake will be available soon:jawdrop:

a catered life
12-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Your are almost all set for your draft picks:sleeping:
that was our plan from the begining to take sole control of last place and get a great draft pick only to later trade it away for another old dryed up player.....gotta love al davis:mad:

eliminatedsprinter
12-20-2006, 01:53 PM
Hey this is about Larry's toe, not the Raiders. But I can see how you guys mixed the two up. :D
Hurry up and feel better Larry. And take Paul's invatation to heart and come watch the Rose Bowl with us at McGrath....

raff
01-24-2007, 09:57 PM
any got any news on him? we need to check on how he is doing..
Get well and if you need any thing just give us a call..

JetBoatRich
01-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Waiting to hear :mad: I know they ran test late yesterday

a catered life
01-25-2007, 07:18 AM
thanks for the info update jbr and raff....

JetBoatRich
01-25-2007, 07:25 AM
we could all go take over his hospital room:eek:

a catered life
01-25-2007, 07:35 AM
good idea :idea:
it would be just like when tony soparno was in the hospital and the boys were outside doing side deals
the only difference with us would be we would be outside cross checking our calenders for boating dates and events
god bless the big daddy so-cal as we all pray for a speedy recovery:)

raff
01-26-2007, 05:12 AM
Anyone hear any thing?

01-26-2007, 05:39 AM
Yeah what Mark said anything:(

JetBoatRich
01-26-2007, 06:42 AM
just waiting for the phone call all is clear:confused:

a catered life
01-26-2007, 06:48 AM
everything went fine he might be coming home today or tomorrow:D

01-26-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks Willie for the update thats great news:D :D

JetBoatRich
01-26-2007, 09:19 AM
excellent news:D

JetBoatRich
01-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Just received word he is still in the hospital for another day or so, the test went OK and the DOC's are watching him close.

raff
01-26-2007, 12:46 PM
well seems like good new's Thanks Rich.

SoCal_fun
01-27-2007, 10:21 AM
I'm back home guys. Thanks for asking about me.
I guess I did'nt get enough attention last time around!
Here's the real scoop, Marina caugt me flirting with mrs sprinter and kicked me in the junk (hard). LOL!
Seriously, they spent 8 hours on Thurday re-wiring my Heart. Some procedure they do to fix short circuits and such at the Tommy Lasorda Heart clinic at Centinella Medical Center. Tommy says hi! :)
It was about 75% effective, but believe it or not, they said I was to big and their wires couldn't reach all the parts they needed to (weird). I'm really bruised and sore (they put 40 or so) holes in the zphoid process bone above my heart, and ran 4 long wires from my groin to my heart. I got lucky though nd don't think I will need the pacemaker/defribulator.
We'll, it is a blessing to have such good friends like Mrs JBR who took care of our kids while I was in the Hosp. and Marina weas caring for me!! You don't know how much better thaqt made us feel that someone we trusted so much was watching over them! Much Love! Thanks for all the calls of support, etc. Love you guys.
Sorry this is si long, but I wanted to get it out there. Hope to see you all at the SB party and maye boat show! :)
What was diagnosed:
Arrhythmias that originate in the heart’s lower chambers, the ventricles
Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)
Characterized by a very fast heart rate,VT usually is seen in the setting of other serious heart disease. Occasionally, it occurs in people with normal hearts. It usually requires prompt treatment, sometimes with medication. Sometimes it is treated with radiofrequency ablation or surgery.Often people with VT are protected by implantation of a defibrillator. Because VT can lead to ventricular fibrillation (next item) it is considered a serious condition that warrants aggressive monitoring and treatment.
Good news was my arteries are clear and heart is overall pretty strong.
What they did:
In cardiac ablation, a form of energy renders a small section of damaged tissue inactive. This puts an end to arrhythmias that originated at the problematic site.
Normally, electricity flows throughout the heart in a regular, measured pattern. This normally operating electrical system is the basis for heart muscle contractions.
Sometimes, the electrical flow gets blocked or travels the same pathways repeatedly creating something of a “short circuit” that disturbs normal heart rhythms. Medicine often helps. In some cases, however, the most effective treatment is to destroy the tissue housing the short circuit. This procedure is called cardiac ablation.
Cardiac ablation is just one of a number of terms used to describe the non-surgical procedure. Other common terms are: cardiac catheter ablation, radiofrequency ablation, cardiac ablation, or simply ablation.

raff
01-27-2007, 11:19 AM
So glad you're home and hope you feel better soon.
You really had us scared........ DON'T DO THAT AGAIN:D
Bye the way, Sara and I will be up there today to go to dinner
with Willie, give me a call if you're up to some visitors, if not, I'm sure
we'll see you soon.
Feel better fast
Mark out
Oh, and tell Marina we said HI:D

Desert Rat
01-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Damn I think I need to check in more often.:sqeyes: Larry sorry to hear about your situation, Angela and I are very happy that it wasn't worse and you have a handle on it. I was still under the impression that all the "get wells" were for your foot (oh uninformed me) Hope all is getting better and hope to see you on the water this year....

SoCal_fun
01-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Damn I think I need to check in more often.:sqeyes: Larry sorry to hear about your situation, Angela and I are very happy that it wasn't worse and you have a handle on it. I was still under the impression that all the "get wells" were for your foot (oh uninformed me) Hope all is getting better and hope to see you on the water this year....
Hey,
Thanks Man. Hopefully w'll see you at the sb party?

01-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Larry I'm so glad your doing better DON'T SCARE ME AGAIN:D :D :D I will see you at the SB party Heres a a big hug from me;) ;)

a catered life
01-27-2007, 01:47 PM
So glad you're home and hope you feel better soon.
You really had us scared........ DON'T DO THAT AGAIN:D
Bye the way, Sara and I will be up there today to go to dinner
with Willie, give me a call if you're up to some visitors, if not, I'm sure
we'll see you soon.
Feel better fast
Mark out
Oh, and tell Marina we said HI:D
i was never scared god has more boating plans for you......:D i'm so glad your home and IF anything would have happened i was going to come to that hospital and kick some doctors ass:eek: god bless homie i will see you today....ps are you on any diet restrictions

raff
01-27-2007, 02:11 PM
are you on any diet restrictions
No and we are on are way see ya in a few..:D

SoCal_fun
01-27-2007, 04:02 PM
i was never scared god has more boating plans for you......:D i'm so glad your home and IF anything would have happened i was going to come to that hospital and kick some doctors ass:eek: god bless homie i will see you today....ps are you on any diet restrictions
Not really. One of the Dr.s was trying to sell me on the Akins diet. No sugar, no white breads or pasta's no milk, etc. I told him, yeah, I'd like to lose 50 or so pounds... He was like, "at least", under his breath. I shoulda told him I roll with some big homies who would come kick his ass. if he wasn't careful! LOL!
If you guys wanna stop by at some point befor/after dinner, it'd be good to see you. I may be LITTLE TIRED AND STUFF, CAUSE i JUST DON'T HAVE ANY ENERGY AND IT Feels (whoops caps) like TAF beat me up real good.
But, I'll show you all my bruises, it's be fun!! LOL!

eliminatedsprinter
01-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Don't even think about losing weight the "Atkins" way. If you decide to do it, just use a healthy balanced diet and exercise.
I'm sure glad you are feeling better. That must have been pretty scarry.
P.S. How is the foot? Did it heal ok and are the issues with it resolved?

SoCal_fun
01-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Don't even think about losing weight the "Atkins" way. If you decide to do it, just use a healthy balanced diet and exercise.
Does this mean your volenteering Diane to cook for me? :)
Seriously, is that a bad diet idae. This one Dr. swore by it, especially the no mile, or white bread parts (lotsa sugar).

eliminatedsprinter
01-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Does this mean your volenteering Diane to cook for me? :)
Seriously, is that a bad diet idae. This one Dr. swore by it, especially the no mile, or white bread parts (lotsa sugar).
Nothing bad about cutting back on white bread and refined suger, but some of the other aspects of that diet are just nuts. Some of our patients who have tried it (against the advice of our dietitians) have seen their lean body mass drop (not their body fat) and their cholesterol go through the roof.

Desert Rat
01-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey,
Thanks Man. Hopefully w'll see you at the sb party?
Can't quite commit to the SB party just yet, we have a shit load of things going round and round right now. Hope it works out though.... Glab to hear your doing well!

a catered life
01-28-2007, 12:58 PM
dam when by so cal last night and he looked better now than before as this heart drama stuff:D just joking but seriously big guy were sure glad you are doing well and enjoy that bbq and yes mark forgot the extra sauce:eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
01-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Gosh, Larry :( . So sorry to hear of your troubles, I thought all the hubbub was your toe that wasn't :D :D J/K! Sure are glad to hear you're doing well and that you'll be okay. The heart isn't something to mess with. Wishing you a speedy recovery from all of us Luvnlife's ;) .

SoCal_fun
01-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Gosh, Larry :( . So sorry to hear of your troubles, I thought all the hubbub was your toe that wasn't :D :D J/K! Sure are glad to hear you're doing well and that you'll be okay. The heart isn't something to mess with. Wishing you a speedy recovery from all of us Luvnlife's ;) .
Thank you!

SoCal_fun
01-28-2007, 05:41 PM
dam when by so cal last night and he looked better now than before as this heart drama stuff:D just joking but seriously big guy were sure glad you are doing well and enjoy that bbq and yes mark forgot the extra sauce:eek:
Willie,
You guys are great! Don't worry, that didn't need any extra sauce. That stuff was really good. I especially liked the ribs!
I owe you a big one. I thought you brought me a bag of wings or sumtin, I never expected a whole dinner!
Thanks guys, the next one is on me! :)

DMVQUEEN
01-28-2007, 05:48 PM
Willie,
You guys are great! Don't worry, that didn't need any extra sauce. That stuff was really good. I especially liked the ribs!
I owe you a big one. I thought you brought me a bag of wings or sumtin, I never expected a whole dinner!
Thanks guys, the next one is on me! :)
Thanks to you and Marina for letting us CRASH your house last night, was really really really glad to see ya, can't tell you how worried I was about you,
but you do know, that I did check with Marina to make sure it was ok to stop by and give you that BBQ
Glad you enjoyed it. You look really good. ( under the current circumstances that is:D J/K)
See ya soon
The next PARTY is at your house (I wont forget) when you are feeling better
Sara

LUVNLIFE
01-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey Larry glad you are home. Be sure and take care and do as the Dr. says. You still have alot of things to do;) Props to Mrs JBR for stepping up to help a friend out also. Way to go Steph. Larry hope everything returns to normal and then I will wrestle you for twenty bucks:D Or we can go tag team and I get TAF.:D

DMVQUEEN
01-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Hey Larry glad you are home. Be sure and take care and do as the Dr. says. You still have alot of things to do;) Props to Mrs JBR for stepping up to help a friend out also. Way to go Steph. Larry hope everything returns to normal and then I will wrestle you for twenty bucks:D Or we can go tag team and I get TAF.:D
Yep, heard that Mrs JBR did several trips a day with all the different schedules with the kids, Marina was very thankful.
What great friends we all have!!!:D
See you all soon
Sara out

JetBoatRich
01-28-2007, 09:09 PM
WOW that Mrs.JBR girl is something:D
Larry glad you are home back with the family:D need anything let us know!

Desert Rat
01-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Yep, heard that Mrs JBR did several trips a day with all the different schedules with the kids, Marina was very thankful.
What great friends we all have!!!:D
See you all soon
Sara out
Yep we sure do. Way to go Steph. uhhhh Sara can you register a late model performance boat I have that has No paper work or numbers. I bought it off a crack head for $500. Thanks your a dear:D

a catered life
01-29-2007, 10:51 AM
WOW that Mrs.JBR girl is something:D
Larry glad you are home back with the family:D need anything let us know!
i'll second that she sure is something :devil:

SoCal_fun
01-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks again all.
Marina was really in a mess with trying to be by my side and deal with the kids. Her Mom stayed here, but she doesn't drive anymore due to a medical condition. All the rest of our family lives down the hill in Torrance.
Steph was such a help, making a bunch of extra trips a day to pick up and drop off my kids at school.
Love you all,
Larry.

01-30-2007, 05:53 AM
I love that Steph girl she rocks:D :D :D

raff
01-30-2007, 08:56 AM
So how you feeling this week?
Back to work to night?
let me about Saturday

SoCal_fun
01-30-2007, 02:29 PM
So how you feeling this week?
Back to work to night?
let me about Saturday
Hey Mark,
Back to work tomorrow night. I really don't think I'm gonna make the Boat Show this weekend. I'm still having alot of breathing problems. I can only walk fifty feet or so without wheezing and pretty much doubling over.
I've got Dr. appointments next week to see what could still be wrong.
I hope to see you guys at the Super Bowl Party though.

01-30-2007, 02:43 PM
Hey you better take it easy:devil: don't make me come over there and put the smack down on you I will get your wife on the phone mister please please take care of your self DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
01-30-2007, 04:59 PM
Back to work tomorrow night. I really don't think I'm gonna make the Boat Show this weekend. I'm still having alot of breathing problems. I can only walk fifty feet or so without wheezing and pretty much doubling over.
I've got Dr. appointments next week to see what could still be wrong.
I hope to see you guys at the Super Bowl Party though.
Larry, by all means, if you're not feeling well....PLEASE get better before anything else. Marina must be a mess!!! Certainly don't let it go, your health is top priority! We would love to have you guys, you know that, but there are many more parties to come and we would much rather celebrate with you when you've been given the 'OK' by the big guys and when you're feeling your chipper ol' self ;) .

eliminatedsprinter
02-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Larry
You are sounding kida spry over on that riding trip thread. Has there been some good medical news that I have missed re you??:D

SoCal_fun
02-09-2007, 08:05 AM
Larry
You are sounding kida spry over on that riding trip thread. Has there been some good medical news that I have missed re you??:D
I'm feeling better/stronger everyday. Once my chest quits aching, I think I'll be in pretty good shape.
I'm planning on just taking it slow and easy. The hardest part is loading and unloading everything, but that doesn't take long. Marina and the kids are coming out, why don't you guys come out and hang out?

raff
02-09-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm feeling better/stronger everyday. Once my chest quits aching, I think I'll be in pretty good shape.
I'm planning on just taking it slow and easy. The hardest part is loading and unloading everything, but that doesn't take long. Marina and the kids are coming out, why don't you guys come out and hang out?
Glad to hear you are doing better:D We would come and hang out but we will be in Havasu:D Why don't you come hang with us.:idea:
talk to you soon.

a catered life
02-09-2007, 10:39 AM
Glad to hear you are doing better:D We would come and hang out but we will be in Havasu:D Why don't you come hang with us.:idea:
talk to you soon.
some people are so lucky....dont worry larry i'm be at home this weekend also:D
mr raff are you not responding to PM :confused:

raff
02-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Did I miss some thing? I'll go look..Whats uo for this weekend?:idea:

a catered life
02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
not doing nothing but this mid day lunch buzz is great:D

SoCal_fun
02-09-2007, 07:48 PM
talk to you soon.
To cold for Havasu, but just right for riding and campfires. :)

SoCal_fun
02-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Come to the desert, hang out and get dirty! :idea:

eliminatedsprinter
02-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Got Havasu that weekend. The fireworks etc...:) Besides, I only do clean and wet, not dry and dirty.;)

a catered life
02-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Come to the desert, hang out and get dirty! :idea:
come on larry i'm already way out of the zone for black guys...first i boat, then i buy a house in the dessert, and i'm a cook, now you want me to ride dirt bikes:eek: the only thing left for my complete transformation would be to drink coor light:idea: ...wait shit i do drink coors light:D

TAF
02-12-2007, 10:40 AM
come on larry i'm already way out of the zone for black guys...first i boat, then i buy a house in the dessert, and i'm a cook, now you want me to ride dirt bikes:eek: the only thing left for my complete transformation would be to drink coor light:idea: ...wait shit i do drink coors light:D
Maybe we should write a new movie screen play about you and call it "Black Men Can't Cook" :idea:

SoCal_fun
02-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Come on Bro,
All you need is a pickup truck with a rebel flag (trade in the eliminator sticker). Get a big Honda like me and we'll ride off into the sunset. :eek:

Desert Rat
02-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Come on Bro,
All you need is a pickup truck with a rebel flag (trade in the eliminator sticker). Get a big Honda like me and we'll ride off into the sunset. :eek:
You're scaring me Larry. Glad I didn't get a visual on it!!!

SoCal_fun
02-12-2007, 09:24 PM
You're scaring me Larry. Glad I didn't get a visual on it!!!
Whats the matter, you don't like big Hondas?? LOL! :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-12-2007, 10:22 PM
When we first looked at our house the previous owners had a big Confederate battle flag on the wall on one side of the garage and a Big Jamacian flag with a picture of Bob Marley on it on the other side.:rolleyes:

a catered life
02-13-2007, 07:49 AM
Maybe we should write a new movie screen play about you and call it "Black Men Can't Cook" :idea:
lmao:D