PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Services

OutCole'd
11-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Anyone here sell it? I'm shopping programs, & looking to make a change.

Ziggy
11-16-2006, 09:05 AM
:220v: I've changed mine a few times and they all promise the world and never deliver..........can't tell ya which was better or worse, but it seemed Chase did OK-soso.
I'm now with a captive that you would not be able to get.....I think. Its exclusive to (fill in the blank :) ) dealers.

sdpm
11-16-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.novainfo.com/costco/index.asp
Costco seems to have a pretty good deal. I havn't looked at it real good or read the fine print yet. Take alook and see if you see anything.

EmpirE231
11-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Back when I did all of the shopping around.... I landed this guy... and he beat out everyone else! did excellent... never had any problems, and I used him again for the 2nd location! and have referred him to two friends... and they both use him! I bought the machine from him rather than lease... and rates were a lil below everyone else!! here's the contact info:
Electronic merchant services ask for sean frank (909) 971-9583
let me know if you do sign up, because I get a little referral fee for anyone referred that goes with him :)

OutCole'd
12-14-2006, 09:22 AM
If anyone has a business that accepts Credit cards, I would get in touch with this board member.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=12274
Looks like he is going to save me about 7k a year in fee's and a MUCH better set up.
So far I could not ask for more in service and product!

al cole'holic
01-03-2007, 09:21 AM
...anyone here?? :idea:

HOTPURSUIT
01-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Talk to James Cassidy at US Merchant Services 714-827-7000.
I have had good luck with them, super nice people and very competetive.

OutCole'd
01-03-2007, 01:39 PM
...anyone here?? :idea:
I'm telling you, give hbpdub a shot, he is saving me a grip! Plus much better set up than before. All internet based, each transaction is taking seconds to complete.
10 gold stars!

Formula Dude
01-03-2007, 03:16 PM
My wife has a big biz. She switched to this company 3 years ago. Good service and excellent price. I think there is a incentive program if you recommend them to future users.
www.paymentech.com

koldcowboy
01-03-2007, 04:01 PM
wow...Today is your lucky day. I just happen to be in the business. Everyone that we transfer over LOVES what we do.Applied Merchant is where all the Card Service Reps(who is the largest in the business) come too when they are fed up with the crap....
Check out my website @ www.appliedmerchantca.com.
Feel free to fill in the online credit app and if you have any questions please let me know personally...all i need is 3 months statements and can do a cost comparison for you and show you where i can save you money every month....YOU WILL BE HAPPY. If not i will pay you out of my pocket.....:D :D