PDA

View Full Version : Is OJ really that stupid?

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 11:31 AM
I THINK SO!
O.J. Simpson created an uproar Wednesday with plans for a TV interview and book titled "If I Did It" - an account the publisher pronounced "his confession" and media executives condemned as revolting and exploitive.

RitcheyRch
11-16-2006, 11:41 AM
He will do anything to stay in the lime light.

TOBTEK
11-16-2006, 11:49 AM
im REALLY suprised someone hasn't capped his ass by now. Had a buddy approched by OJ awhile back up at pelican Hill. He asked if he could join their forsome..... buddy said NO! good for him.

HocusPocus
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
http://www.cartoon-artist.com/gif.Images/OJ.gif
:crossx:

dirty old man
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
I remember when he was an African American, now he's just a nigger

USCFAN
11-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Just when you think he might be gone. He appears again with something that really makes you wonder. But to answer your question YES he is a F**king idiot.....

HCS
11-16-2006, 11:57 AM
There's going to be a 2 part unsensored interview with him on the tube comming up.
He was quoted saying "I've never seen so much blood".
Then he had to retrack and say "I meant there would be so much blood".
What a jurk! lawyers are figuring out how to press more charges against him
without it being double jeapardy.

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 12:02 PM
The Magic 8 Ball points to yes!
What a fockin moron....even if he didnt do it, this is such a low thing to do. He is just trying to cause contreversey so he can make some money and pay shit off! Fock OJ!

TexasChopper
11-16-2006, 12:06 PM
DAMN!!!.... i was waiting for someone to say it!!! :rollside: :rollside:

a catered life
11-16-2006, 12:14 PM
The Magic 8 Ball points to yes!
What a fockin moron....even if he didnt do it, this is such a low thing to do. He is just trying to cause contreversey so he can make some money and pay shit off! Fock OJ!
i must agree with you NT.......this focker cant remember what his attorney said "if the glove don't fit then you must aquit" that doesnt mean discuss the crime in detail later :yuk: ....we (africian-americans) no longer claim this stupid ass as a brother....his ghetto pass has officially been revoked.....

topless
11-16-2006, 12:22 PM
his ghetto pass has officially been revoked.....
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-2
11-16-2006, 12:23 PM
He asked if he could join their forsome..... buddy said NO! good for him.
Fives a crowd?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132gfight.gif
j/k :rollside:

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 12:23 PM
i must agree with you NT.......this focker cant remember what his attorney said "if the glove don't fit then you must aquit" that doesnt mean discuss the crime in detail later :yuk: ....we (africian-americans) no longer claim this stupid ass as a brother....his ghetto pass has officially been revoked.....
haha...he better join up with Bin Laden than...nobody else is going to want him.. :crossx:

a catered life
11-16-2006, 12:30 PM
haha...he better join up with Bin Laden than...nobody else is going to want him.. :crossx:
lmao...they dont want him either...his dam head is to big to fit in a hole and he likes the press to much.....

Dribble
11-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Even though I understand the message that you're pathetically trying to convey, I find that comment reprehensible as well as insulting to any anyone who shares his race.

ratso
11-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Even though I understand the message that you're pathetically trying to convey, I find that comment reprehensible as well as insulting to any anyone who shares his race.
He is nothing but trash... is that a race?

sdpm
11-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Yah, but he is going to be Rich Trash!

you gots 2 chill
11-16-2006, 01:10 PM
O.J simpson is an idiot, but that gives you no right to use that word.
I hope I get the chance to tell you that to your face.

you gots 2 chill
11-16-2006, 01:12 PM
DAMN!!!.... i was waiting for someone to say it!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Cant wait to meet you.

RiverDave
11-16-2006, 01:13 PM
I find your avatar completely and totally offensive to me.. I love Miss Piggy and your continued association to the freakshow(s) aka the Jackson's has me bewildered and utterly dissapointed.. It's an insult to pigs for one, and a slap in the face to all of us "muppet" fans..
RD

RiverDave
11-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Cant wait to meet you.
Who needs 2 chill? You gots 2 chill..
RD

you gots 2 chill
11-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Who needs 2 chill? You gots 2 chill..
RD
Your probably right, I should let internet cowards be.
and don't tell me to chill. I AM CHILL!

Bradman
11-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Do the Goldman's have the right to use that word? Just wondering.

Sleek-Jet
11-16-2006, 01:30 PM
Talk like that will get you a boot to the chest I understand... :idea:

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 01:31 PM
This wasnt about color this is about being "STUPID"

sdpm
11-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Don't even bring up "Goldman". He makes me sick. He is a spineless POS. He just likes being in front of the camera as well. Looser! :mad:

you gots 2 chill
11-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Nope, they should just use the word murderer.

dirty old man
11-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Gots to chill, well, when I was a young person, there were Negros, then they changed themselves to Blacks, then to African/Americans. I respect them all, but I do not respect niggers, and you've got to know the difference

you gots 2 chill
11-16-2006, 01:50 PM
If you respected them all, then you wouldn't use that word. And I know the difference better than you. I also know you would NEVER say that to my face.
I'm going to chill now.

slink
11-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Don't even bring up "Goldman". He makes me sick. He is a spineless POS. He just likes being in front of the camera as well. Looser! :mad:
Explain your opinion please

SHOCKENYALL
11-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Chillen.....
I love all colors... but to often in this day and age everybody jumps to conclusions, and plays the poor pity me side, that there are being defamed as a race, color, or some different half/whole breed... whatever you want to call it. Don't read further into it than you have to.
If we get called Rednecks, white trash, home wreckers, etc.... you dont' here us call racism do you???? :rolleyes: :yuk:
Live, love, Laugh, and enjoy life..... oh...... and keep Chillen! :rollside:

C-2
11-16-2006, 01:52 PM
lol, that's some oldschool.....don't get him going http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132beatdeadhorse5.gif

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Please, more on this?

seanv
11-16-2006, 02:02 PM
If you respected them all, then you wouldn't use that word. And I know the difference better than you. I also know you would NEVER say that to my face.
I'm going to chill now.
ok so....if i turn on dave chappel show i hear that word 50 times. so is it ok for him to say it :idea: and if it is does that qualify as double standard? i dont get all pissy when i get called dego,wap,etc.etc so relax. oh wtf does chill really mean? i like to chill my vodka and wiskey so???? :crossx:

sdpm
11-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Let's just say, if that was your son or daughter would you let it lie? I know I wouldn't. Would you like a camera in your face everytime his (O.J.'s) name pops up? Could you walk around every day knowing what is known? He may have gotten away with the act itself, but he would not get away. I promise you that.

SHOCKENYALL
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM
ok so....if i turn on dave chappel show i hear that word 50 times. so is it ok for him to say it :idea: and if it is does that qualify as double standard? i dont get all pissy when i get called dego,wap,etc.etc so relax. oh wtf does chill really mean? i like to chill my vodka and wiskey so???? :crossx:
Hey.... I'm a whop... dego... whichever you prefer.... it's a joke with all our friends.... I get called the "whopbiatch" at times, and always get a kick out of it..... it kinda rolls off the tongue.... kinda like that "N" word, that I don't dare say..... :rolleyes:
I love being Italian.... and proud of who I am.... so if anyone thinks differently then.... well... I don't care what they do! I live my life for me and my family.... I believe it's something more people should concentrate on ohter than yelling racism.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Let's just say, if that was your son or daughter would you let it lie? I know I wouldn't. Would you like a camera in your face everytime his (O.J.'s) name pops up? Could you walk around every day knowing what is known? He may have gotten away with the act itself, but he would not get away. I promise you that.
Good point.

Cole Trickle
This wasnt about color this is about being "STUPID"
Not True....
It was all about the Green!!!
Everyone on this board would have spent the last 12 years sitting on Death Row.(Except Blown Dough;))

slink
He has spent a fortune on the civil case. He goes on TV to denounce OJ every chance he gets, he has done everything he can, legally, to go after him. He continues to be the pillar of the family. I doubt he could do this from behind bars. Beleive me, I know what you're thinking, but to come out and call him spinless POS and camera happy, I think you are a little of base.

Bradman
So, are you saying Ron Goldman hasn't done enough? Between this post and your last post I'm really confused. :confused:

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Hey.... I'm a whop... dego... whichever you prefer.... it's a joke with all our friends.... I get called the "whopbiatch" at times, and always get a kick out of it..... it kinda rolls off the tongue.... kinda like that "N" word, that I don't dare say..... :rolleyes:
I love being Italian.... and proud of who I am.... so if anyone thinks differently then.... well... I don't care what they do! I live my life for me and my family.... I believe it's something more people should concentrate on ohter than yelling racism.
True that...Im a mutt...call me white trash, redneck, trailer trash, beaner, borderhopper etc...I dont give a damn....Its how I act and present myself which makes me who I am. Race card does need to be cut. Shits outdated and now overrated.

Nord
11-16-2006, 02:13 PM
EMPTY POST SPACE AVAILABLE.................
you know the drill......
I'll watch my pm's......
~NORD~

Cole Trickle
True that...Im a mutt...call me white trash, redneck, trailer trash, beaner, borderhopper etc...I dont give a damn....Its how I act and present myself which makes me who I am. Race card does need to be cut. Shits outdated and now overrated.
whatever.....cracker ass beaner:D :crossx:

SHOCKENYALL
Bravo!

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 02:14 PM
whatever.....cracker ass beaner:D :crossx:
Ahhh fock that shit!!! Im suing your ass for degrading me in public!!!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Ahhh fock that shit!!! Im suing your ass for degrading me in public!!!!! :crossx:
how about we settle out of court......Next time I see you I will buy you a beer:D :p

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
how about we settle out of court......Next time I see you I will buy you a beer:D :p
WTF your calling me a drunken cracker ass beaner now!!!??? :mad: :p

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Well, I think we are getting a little off the topic...you would think after getting away with murder...he (OJ) would just lay low for the rest of his life..

OutCole'd
11-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Great post, 2 gold stars for you.

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 02:19 PM
WTF your calling me a drunken cracker ass beaner now!!!??? :mad: :p
Maybe :idea: Do you like to get Drunk?
I was gonna let the beer decide what race you are. :)
Budweiser or Mickeys? :p :rollside: :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Maybe :idea: Do you like to get Drunk?
I was gonna let the beer decide what race you are. :)
Budweiser or Mickeys? :p :rollside: :crossx:
haha... COBRA 40oz homie!!!!
Whats crackin on Mavericks!!!! We all need to head up there.

sdpm
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
He has spent a fortune on the civil case. He goes on TV to denounce OJ every chance he gets, he has done everything he can, legally, to go after him. He continues to be the pillar of the family. I doubt he could do this from behind bars. Beleive me, I know what you're thinking, but to come out and call him spinless POS and camera happy, I think you are a little of base.
I don't disagree with anything you say here, but I guess I am from the old school. The law can only do so much. He can keep on spending money and saying what a bad guy he is but this would not satisfy me. I don't even think killing him would cure my anger? I guess I'm a Hater!! Sorry
As far as "being behind bars" the whole idea is not to get caught and if you do make sure you get atty's that can get you off for justifible homicide. Shouldn't be that difficult. I hear that there are some that can get you off for MURDER!

Cole Trickle
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
haha... COBRA 40oz homie!!!!
Whats crackin on Mavericks!!!! We all need to head up there.
I knew you had alot of soul for a white boy!! :crossx:
Whenever? :)
Talk to Alan he is the Mavericks regular.

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I knew you had alot of soul for a white boy!! :crossx:
Whenever? :)
Talk to Alan he is the Mavericks regular.
Haha..definatley...
I will have to call him up...last time we went...welll shit went down...in agood way for me..haha...I think im going to cowboy country in the LBC this weekend...I gotta see what night...

C-2
11-16-2006, 02:25 PM
What was the question again?

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Is that possible?....... :p :rolleyes:

Nord
11-16-2006, 02:26 PM
To get back on topic........
It is to my understanding, that O.J is in the process of being sued again for diverting funds that were supposed to go to the Goldman family. Offshore accounts were used and etc.
O.J is not allowed to profit from the murder, and he is supposed to give any income (after a certain ammount) to the family as well.

seanv
11-16-2006, 02:28 PM
thanks outcole...
orenthal is just a worthless scum bag. i do not know why the goldmans/browns have not saught the help of a "hired person" to rid us of this scum bag.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-16-2006, 02:30 PM
It is to my understanding, that O.J is in the process of being sued again for diverting funds that were supposed to go to the Goldman family. Offshore accounts were used and etc.
O.J is not allowed to profit from the murder, and he is supposed to give any income (after a certain ammount) to the family as well.
You would think he would stay out of the public eye...I guess he can't help him self...kind of sad that someone would publish his trash and that FOX would air the show..

edog_103
11-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Well, I think we are getting a little off the topic...you would think after getting away with murder...he (OJ) would just lay low for the rest of his life..
He might not be that stupid. He doesn't have to lay low for the rest of his life. He cannot be re-tried, in a Criminal case or Civil.

Nord
11-16-2006, 02:32 PM
He might not be that stupid. He doesn't have to lay low for the rest of his life. He cannot be re-tried, in a Criminal case or Civil.
They could on different grounds!!!
Diverting money, what not.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
11-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Another good point....personally I think OJ's son had something to do with it...

C-2
11-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Recently I had an experience with the Brown family attorney.
She is, without a doubt, one of the most vicious, unscrupulous, agressive and relentless attorney's I have ever come across (which numbers in the thousands).
I'm sure if there is anything to get - she's on top of it.

AltarGirl
11-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Since he hasn't paid the millions to the families, anything he makes has to go to them, so I'm thinking alot of the motive could be some kind of screwed up publicity thing, I don't know who the target demographic to buy the book is though. I found it interesting that his lawyer didn't know about it until Tues & considers it a confession. This is just my observation.

slink
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Recently I had an experience with the Brown family attorney.
She is, without a doubt, one of the most vicious, unscrupulous, agressive and relentless attorney's I have ever come across (which numbers in the thousands).
I'm sure if there is anything to get - she's on top of it.
So how is she in the sack? :) :)

rrrr
11-16-2006, 02:47 PM
If the LA District Attorney had half a brain they would have tried him separately for the murders......that's routine here in multiple homicide cases. In the event of prosecutorial error, mistrial, or not guilty verdict the DA just reloads and goes again.....
:yuk:

C-2
11-16-2006, 02:48 PM
So how is she in the sack? :) :)
She's not into twigs and berries if ya know whadda I mean. ;)

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Carpet thing? :rolleyes: :p

slink
11-16-2006, 02:53 PM
I hear ya...................had a beautiful high $$$ lawyer come at me in a civil depo one time, she didn't get was she was hopeing. After the hearing I told her she would have been better off coming at me with some sweet talk insted of like a chick w/ a d i c k, man was she pissed. :)

Dribble
11-16-2006, 03:10 PM
No they don't.
But they do have the right to call him any one of the following:
Murderer, Sadistic, Evil, Liar, Manipulator, Wife beater.
They don't have the right to trash a race of people because of what one of them did.

ratso
11-16-2006, 03:19 PM
No they don't.
They don't have the right to trash a race of people because of what one of them did.
Hey beyotch... when I hear wife beater, I think of my next door neighbor who is WHITE!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have none of that race shit around here!!!!!!! :D

Dribble
11-16-2006, 03:20 PM
I find your avatar completely and totally offensive to me.. I love Miss Piggy and your continued association to the freakshow(s) aka the Jackson's has me bewildered and utterly dissapointed.. It's an insult to pigs for one, and a slap in the face to all of us "muppet" fans..
RD
Oh C'mon Dave. You know that Miss Piggy is a bigger wh*re than Janet Jackson ever was. On the slut-o-meter I'd rank her right up there with Paris Hilton.

ratso
11-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Couldn't he be tried from a Civil Rights violation now? That is IF the US Attorneys would want to take it and run with it?
Maybe if he was white... :idea:
Jeezus... think of the riots if we did that to OJ... :yuk:

slink
11-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Couldn't he be tried from a Civil Rights violation now? That is IF the US Attorneys would want to take it and run with it?
Are you kidding? That only works when it's white on black, not the other way around. If you'd show up to jury duty once in awhile you would no that shiat :)

Bradman
11-16-2006, 03:28 PM
No they don't.
I didn't see where anybody called a race of people a name. We're speaking of one person "OJ" not a race of people. And my opinion is, after what that murderer put both those families through, they can call him or I should say, they have the right to call him anything they want.

Dribble
11-16-2006, 03:31 PM
A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force, and can occur with:
Hate crimes
Migrant worker exploitation
Law enforcement misconduct
Religious interference or property damage
Health care access interference, such as phone threat or bombing
Slavery rings
The cops that thumped on Rodney King were't tried because of the white on black issue but tried for the (alleged) police misconduct. OJ could not be tried for ferderal civil rights violations unless they could prove that he killed his ex-wife and Ron Goldman because they were white.

ShutYaPieHole
11-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Quick question.
Would you allow a 30 year old man to date your 18 year old daughter?

DILLIGAF
11-16-2006, 03:39 PM
A criminal civil rights violation involves the use or threat of force, and can occur with:
Hate crimes
Migrant worker exploitation
Law enforcement misconduct
Religious interference or property damage
Health care access interference, such as phone threat or bombing
Slavery rings
The cops that thumped on Rodney King were't tried because of the white on black issue but tried for the (alleged) police misconduct. OJ could not be tried for ferderal civil rights violations unless they could prove that he killed his ex-wife and Ron Goldman because they were white.
I know a Police Officer who has dual citenship as he was born in South Africa. He applied for a promotion and listed his etnicity as African-American and they refused to consider him based on him checking that off and threw his application out. He is white by the way. I told him he needed to pursue this but he didn't want to.
I seem to hear more of the Civil Rights Violation stuff when people intially get off on some crime they were tried for. Maybe it is not that often but it just seems that way.

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Quick question.
Im 45 and my wife of 10 years is 28 whats your point?

edog_103
11-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I think the Goldman's already brought the Civil case against him and won. That's only a monitary thing. It will be interesting to see how he hides the money from the book deal.

Dribble
11-16-2006, 03:46 PM
I didn't see where anybody called a race of people a name. We're speaking of one person "OJ" not a race of people. And my opinion is, after what that murderer put both those families through, they can call him or I should say, they have the right to call him anything they want.
Let me restate my position.
They do not have the right to use a term that has been historically used by people of one race to degrade those of another (as I believe was done here). As a result, the term has become very inflammatory.
That said I'm going to get off my soap box now because I can be just as guilty as the next guy.

edog_103
11-16-2006, 03:47 PM
That is different from a Civil Rights Violation I think. They won a civil case
Right. I'm no lawyer so im not sure what the difference is if any. "I just got a good nights rest at the Best Western".

ShutYaPieHole
11-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Im 45 and my wife of 10 years is 28 whats your point?
Not trying to disrespect you just asking a question. Would you allow it.

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Not trying to disrespect you just asking a question. Would you allow it.
Its cool im happy and so is she......PS I to drive a truck :p

ShutYaPieHole
11-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Its cool im happy and so is she......PS I to drive a truck :p
Ok so your not some jealous control freak who bought his way into a family.
Point is Mr brown could have and should have stepped in the minute he saw the porsche in the driveway with the big bow on it.

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Ok so your not some jealous control freak who bought his way into a family.
Point is Mr brown could have and should have stepped in the minute he saw the porsche in the driveway with the big bow on it.
True im not one of those...............
And I see your point.

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Guilty SOB :mad:

AltarGirl
11-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Quick question.
I was 18 when I started dating a 35 year old. Now I'm 21 & we're still great.
I think that it REALLY depends on the two of them, but if he was an ok guy & she was mature enough, I'd say ok. Just my opinion.

seanv
11-16-2006, 04:25 PM
damnit! i just said no way to the hostes girl at hooters :mad: :p

a catered life
11-16-2006, 06:06 PM
ok you have taken this oj stuff to far

a catered life
11-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Chillen.....
I love all colors... but to often in this day and age everybody jumps to conclusions, and plays the poor pity me side, that there are being defamed as a race, color, or some different half/whole breed... whatever you want to call it. Don't read further into it than you have to.
If we get called Rednecks, white trash, home wreckers, etc.... you dont' here us call racism do you???? :rolleyes: :yuk:
Live, love, Laugh, and enjoy life..... oh...... and keep Chillen! :rollside:
the difference between those words and the n word is none of yours were ever used to put down a whole race..rednecks, white trash were never used to demean a race....secondly there is no place on these boards for people that feel using that word to describe a person is cool...i never threaten any one on a computer but for sure please stay away from me because i never want to be face to face with someone a backwards thinking as yourself

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 07:28 PM
I was 18 when I started dating a 35 year old. Now I'm 21 & we're still great.
I think that it REALLY depends on the two of them, but if he was an ok guy & she was mature enough, I'd say ok. Just my opinion.
Good for you..... :p
I all works at my house.

SHOCKENYALL
11-17-2006, 08:52 AM
the difference between those words and the n word is none of yours were ever used to put down a whole race..rednecks, white trash were never used to demean a race....secondly there is no place on these boards for people that feel using that word to describe a person is cool...i never threaten any one on a computer but for sure please stay away from me because i never want to be face to face with someone a backwards thinking as yourself
I believe the "n" word was used for one specific person... not to be used to put down a whole race as you say. Either way, I don't know why I feel a need to defend myself.... I don't believe in using that word, and if ever heard it come from my family, would defend YOUR race as if you were my own. I have a brother in law who just so happens to be african american..... and is the best father, husband, and hard working man. That's what's important to me!
Call me a backwards thinker... I actually think it might be a little sideways... instead. For I know I am not perfect, but am an honest upstanding american who bleeds just the same as you. How is that backwards!?
By the way... Happy Birthday!!! :rollside: Sounds like your wife is taking good care of making sure you have a good one.... with all the "goodies" and all. Have a Beautiful day, adn weekend :)

eliminatedsprinter
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
If you respected them all, then you wouldn't use that word.
Why in the world do "you gots to chill" and Willie have to explain this here???The use of that word (and other ethnic slurs) is bad taste and dumb at best. The fact that, in the tradition of self effacing humor, many people make use of slurs directed at their own group, does not give blanket permission for all to use those terms. I understand that our constitution grants us all free speech and that there is no constitutional right not to be offended. However, common sense and simple courtesy should make it so no one ever has to explain why he or she does not like to read that word here. It's not political correctness, it's a matter of simple courtesy and class.

Seadog
11-20-2006, 01:41 PM
I am happy to see that Fox has cancelled the book and the interview and apologize to the world for considering it. I saw O'Reilly and Rivera protesting it this morning. When your own stars and stations tell you to fly a kite, its time to listen.
As for the other topic, as long as it is acceptable for a black to call me a cracker and I am not allowed to call him n****er, the entire race can take a hike. The only way we can get along is to stop taking stupid names as excuses to hate. You do not want to be called, n***er, stop calling each other that or be indulgent to all those who use it. Considerate people do not call strangers names. If they do so, they are angry, stupid, racist or any combination. Getting mad at them only makes you their equal. I see more segregation now than I did in the sixties. And it is self imposed. Too many young people want to have their own little cliques and will not associate with anyone else. It leads to less communication of ideas and stinted social acceptance.

eliminatedsprinter
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
I am happy to see that Fox has cancelled the book and the interview and apologize to the world for considering it. I saw O'Reilly and Rivera protesting it this morning. When your own stars and stations tell you to fly a kite, its time to listen.
Considerate people do not call strangers names. If they do so, they are angry, stupid, racist or any combination.
Indeed
This alone is reason enough not to use ethnic slurs. Especially on a forum like this.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Did someone ring:crossx::crossx: