PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do you do the same

a catered life
11-16-2006, 12:33 PM
when i open a thread and its a really long post or too many pages i dont even read it.....even though the topic seem instreting i generally just hit the back arrow......am i the only one who does this?

socalmoney
11-16-2006, 12:35 PM
I agree, I have not gotten into the Sunk the Boat or the Kilrtoy jumping the Shark threads. If I don't start out with it, I won't spend an hour reading it.

ratso
11-16-2006, 12:51 PM
I will read the start of them, wait a couple days and zoom to the last page. Usually, as in the sunk the boat thread, nothing has changed so nothing has been missed...

racecar.hotshoe
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM
And just think I almost didnt read this. :coffeycup :D

TexasChopper
11-16-2006, 12:57 PM
I will read the start of them, wait a couple days and zoom to the last page.
TRU DAT

AZJD
11-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Nope, your not alone! I couldn't even tell you what it says in the sunk the boat, or jumping shark, or Jordyturd threads!

NOTALENT
11-16-2006, 01:02 PM
To much back reading to do...I will just post a new thread having someone sum it up for me.... :p

Riverat84
11-16-2006, 01:56 PM
i agree, that's why most people still think im a lurker...that or im just not popular enough :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey Willie I just left you a message.

Nord
11-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Well,
Personally, I think that one who rambles on while starting a thread should probably keep it to a minimum. You know, no rambling on and just taking up space to make it look like you actually filled a whole paragraph with run-on sentences that are not even seperated by enough periods.
Then they start another paragraph, when they actually only have like two sentences in the first paragraph because of their run-on sentences. By the time they are done with their version of the paragraph.............
They start another one that really has nothing to do with the subject in the first place, but in good form, keep the run-on sentences that fill enough lines to look like one more paragraph.
Looks like I'm not going to get my PS3 through your hook up ACL
am I???? Did you make it this far??? :);):)
lol
~NORD~

a catered life
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Well,
Personally, I think that one who rambles on while starting a thread should probably keep it to a minimum. You know, no rambling on and just taking up space to make it look like you actually filled a whole paragraph with run-on sentences that are not even seperated by enough periods.
Then they start another paragraph, when they actually only have like two sentences in the first paragraph because of their run-on sentences. By the time they are done with their version of the paragraph.............
They start another one that really has nothing to do with the subject in the first place, but in good form, keep the run-on sentences that fill enough lines to look like one more paragraph.
lol
~NORD~
lmao....nice post and no the ps3 crap is looks bad.....

riverroyal
11-16-2006, 06:28 PM
your tellin me you havent read all 50 pages of Riverroyal?

riverroyal
11-16-2006, 06:28 PM
80 pages,I think I missed a few

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 06:40 PM
Well,
lol
~NORD~
:idea: :D
lmao, priceless.
I can barely get through a long post let alone a 10+ page thread. But somehow I manage when I need to. :rolleyes: :p

a catered life
11-17-2006, 07:05 AM
we might want to get a new man law...no post over 6 lines long :p

EAZYKILLER2006
11-17-2006, 05:55 PM
we might want to get a new man law...no post over 6 lines long :p
WORD :chi:

ClownRoyal
11-17-2006, 06:12 PM
when i open a thread and its a really long post or too many pages i dont even read it.....even though the topic seem instreting i generally just hit the back arrow......am i the only one who does this?
I'm doing it now cause this thread is boooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnngggggggggggggggggggg :crossx:

a catered life
11-18-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm doing it now cause this thread is boooorrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnngggggggggggggggggggg :crossx:
new man law.......holding down a key on the keey board can get your beer drinking rights revolked :p

HCS
11-18-2006, 11:13 AM
I don't have time either to read the super threads.
Sometimes I will when I have time. :rolleyes:

OCMerrill
11-18-2006, 12:48 PM
I will read it if.....
It's not a major run-on sentence. :mad:
There are paragraphs used. :crossx:
It wasn't written by Later. :rollside:

a catered life
11-18-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't have time either to read the super threads.
Sometimes I will when I have time. :rolleyes:
? :p

pm069
11-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Whaaaaat? :cool: