PDA

View Full Version : Glamis....Turkey Week

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! Its that time again. :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's going? Where are you camping? And shall we do a Boardmanville Family ride.....meet at Pixi Camp....bring the kiddies & bikes, rails, Rhinos...etc... Tell me what sounds good? Maybe we can also hook the Dad's up with a good Morning ride....the kids can stay at the Pixi camp one A.M. & I will do a big breakfast for them while they play video games or whatever while the dads ride!( I know...what the heck am I thinking???????????)

squirt'nmyload
11-16-2006, 07:06 PM
while they play video games
can't they just play in the sand????http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/grin.gif

pixilatedpussy
11-16-2006, 08:24 PM
can't they just play in the sand????http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/grin.gif
Oh yes...believe me they love it! However ...I thought it may be a smart idea to contain them while the men are gone if you get my drift! :220v: :rollside: My boys like to turn everything into a race, or freestyle competition...so really...broken bikes & such....not a good idea when the men are gone. That can wait til you all get back! :rollside:

woody56
11-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Whooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo! Its that time again. :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's going? Where are you camping? And shall we do a Boardmanville Family ride.....meet at Pixi Camp....bring the kiddies & bikes, rails, Rhinos...etc... Tell me what sounds good? Maybe we can also hook the Dad's up with a good Morning ride....the kids can stay at the Pixi camp one A.M. & I will do a big breakfast for them while they play video games or whatever while the dads ride!( I know...what the heck am I thinking???????????)
Hey pixi, when are planning on getting there? And what do you do on turkey day?

squirt'nmyload
11-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Oh yes...believe me they love it! However ...I thought it may be a smart idea to contain them while the men are gone if you get my drift! :220v: :rollside: My boys like to turn everything into a race, or freestyle competition...so really...broken bikes & such....not a good idea when the men are gone. That can wait til you all get back! :rollside:
oh i understand......my friends kids are out of control there. if you turn your back on em, they're dragging each other around from the back of their quads or trying to build jumps!!

djunkie
11-17-2006, 03:12 AM
:( :( :( :( :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-17-2006, 07:23 AM
We'll be in Ocotillo. Will we ever be in the same place at the same time??? :cry:
Stop by on your way home! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
11-17-2006, 07:24 AM
:( :( :( :( :(
You and me both. :( :( :mad: :mad:

catman-do
11-17-2006, 07:58 AM
We will be out there on Wed night. Staying around pad 2.5, dont have any kids though so Im excluded from the daddy ride. Just got a new chain, sprockets, and working on lacing up a new rim over the weekend! Im getting stoked for this one! If anyone sees a maroon 2006 dodge dually out there with any AMERICAN flag its me!!!

NOTALENT
11-17-2006, 07:59 AM
I will be @ Jawbone....have fun and be safe :rollside:

GAME TIME
11-17-2006, 11:01 AM
heading out tonight. Will be camped in the washes between 3-6.

djunkie
11-17-2006, 12:01 PM
You and me both. :( :( :mad: :mad:
We should go halfs on a Moho rental and crash one of these trips. :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey pixi, when are planning on getting there? And what do you do on turkey day?
Leaving today at around noon.....Turkey day is always gooooood eats! Depp fryer baby! :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:22 AM
oh i understand......my friends kids are out of control there. if you turn your back on em, they're dragging each other around from the back of their quads or trying to build jumps!!
:crossx: :220v: :crossx: :220v: Sounds like they would all get along very well! :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
We'll be in Ocotillo. Will we ever be in the same place at the same time??? :cry:
Stop by on your way home! :rollside:
:mad: I swear we are always backwarsd aren't we??? Next time I hope! :rollside: We leave Sun morning & stop at the outlets to go Xmas shopping! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
:mad: :mad: Tell your boss to F OFF from me!You and me both. :( :( :mad: :mad:

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:26 AM
We will be out there on Wed night. Staying around pad 2.5, dont have any kids though so Im excluded from the daddy ride. Just got a new chain, sprockets, and working on lacing up a new rim over the weekend! Im getting stoked for this one! If anyone sees a maroon 2006 dodge dually out there with any AMERICAN flag its me!!!
Cool! Well if you see our lil sandrail.........called " Never Say Never" that's us! Stop by for a beer! :p

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:27 AM
I will be @ Jawbone....have fun and be safe :rollside:
You too hunny! xoxoxo :)

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:28 AM
heading out tonight. Will be camped in the washes between 3-6.
Heading out today at lunchtime. Wash 15 ish........... I think. Look for our rig pulling down the washes. Big gray Cross Country pulling a white enclosed trailer! :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Be safe & hope to hook up!

pixilatedpussy
11-20-2006, 10:28 AM
We should go halfs on a Moho rental and crash one of these trips. :rollside: :rollside:
YESS YOU SHOULD :rollside: :rollside: