PDA

View Full Version : Let's hear your best "Drunk Dial" story...

HighRoller
11-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Greetings from San Antonio, Texas. I'm bored and in need of a little entertainment, and judging from all the drunk posting going on you guys should provide some great material. I'm especially eager to hear from Dilligaf because you can't "delete" a phone call the morning after!!! I'll start with my best episode.
About 3 A.M. one morning I decided after about 13 double JD and Cokes that I really did miss my biatch of an ex-girlfriend and needed to call her. Two wrong numbers later I finally got the correct digits and she answered out of a dead sleep. I proceeded to tell her how much I loved her and missed her and how sorry I was that we broke up.(We broke up because she cheated on me, but that apparently was irrelevant at the moment!) I carried on for a few minutes about how we should try to give it another try and how things would be different this time and generally was in the process of pouring my heart out to her when she interrupted me by saying, "What the F**K is wrong with you?"
I was stunned, to say the least...until she went on to explain that I had called her at 2 A.M. and said the same exact things.
DOH!
Is that what you would call a blackout inside of a blackout? I hung up the phone, put the bottle of Jack in the trash and went to bed swearing to never drink that stuff again. Apparently it makes me rather sappy, sentimental and forgetful when I OD on it!!!
Now it's your turn. Bring 'em on!!!

67weimann
11-16-2006, 07:38 PM
That's some funny shit right there...ROFLMAO

topless
11-16-2006, 07:38 PM
You're going to have to ask Her454 what I said because I don't remember a thing. She said it was funny though.

Biglue
11-16-2006, 07:49 PM
I told her to turn off the phone after the first call. :)

Devil's Advocate
11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
That's a pretty bad drunk dial. :D

wsuwrhr
11-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Damn,
I have a good story, but I have to plead the 5th.
Yours beat me for sure though.
Liquor is the evil sometimes.
Brian

YeLLowBoaT
11-16-2006, 08:01 PM
I had some drunk calling my house looking for a chick at ~ 3 am in the morning... on the 3rd time he called I told him she was in the middle of sucking my dick and she could not come to the phone. was the last time he called.

Zaairman
11-16-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm more of a drunk texter.. :crossx: However, I have received several hilarious drunk calls.

HighRoller
11-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Damn, all you alkies and no stories? This thread went down faster than Michael Jackson at a Boy Scout meeting...

Phat Matt
11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Ask Kroozin. :D

bruddah
11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
i got a pretty funny one a few weeks ago from my ex g/f. she calls at about 230am and leaves a message cause i am at work(24 hr shifts) and she goes on about, i know your not at work right now and starts drunk rambling, then all of a sudden theres a pause and she goes wait..... you arrrrrre at work i forgot that your days off start tomorrow.... ohh my gooooood... and then goes on the old how much much she still loves me and all that stuff and how i am goin to think she is so drunk when i get the message and then at the end after some more rambling she realizes how dumb she sounds and ends it with the good ole... ill just talk to you in the morning!!! i got a good laugh out of it!

ratso
11-18-2006, 02:45 PM
I'll play...
After my 4th divorce, and right before starting to date my 5th ex wife, I was going out with this stunning blonde barrel racer. I had a crush on her since I was 18, and she could shoot a pretty good game of pool. Anyway, back then me and a friend of mine would go out to these Wednesday night pool tournaments at a tavern a few miles out of town... Wednesday night tradition. We'd play pool, have a few drinks, and usually roll on back home after midnight. Normally I'd drop by this chicks house and stay over, instead of going home... my mid-week interlude... :crossx: Well, this one particular night another blonde showed up that I had seen a few times in the past, and boy was she a lot of fun. She comes in with her date and hangs out about an hour, barely even acknowledges me, and they leave. A half hour later, she shows up alone, comes up and starts practically trying to rape me right there in the bar. :idea: Well, outside it's like 25 degrees and like a dumbass, I'm wearing a tank top. She wants to go out to the truck and "talk". She goes out to warm the truck up and I call my girl to tell her I'm just going to head home afterwards and won't be dropping by. I walk out to the truck and in about a minute or so it's feeling like 100 degrees instead of 25... and I tell you she is on fire and we hit every position imaginable that can be done inside of a truck. :D Anyhow, we get done, and she heads back home to the boyfriend, and I head home. Next morning, I call up my girl... she asks how my night went, did I win anything at pool, yada yada yada... I said yeah, everything went good and we had a nice time. You know, it's good to be able to have a guys night out or a girl's night out with complete and total 100% trust... We get through with our small talk and then she says... "Tell you what, I'm gonna give you a little bit of advice"... I asked her what that was and she said "Next time you wanna take some slut out to the truck and F#ck em, make sure your phone is turned off"... :jawdrop: I was kinda dumbfounded at this time and all I could think was to ask her if I said or did something wrong? She told me that I could just come by and listen to her phone recorder and judge for myself. :jawdrop: I asked her why in the Hell she would record something like that and she said so her sister and mother and all her friends that just seem to think the world of me can see what a piece of shit I truly am... :2purples: I guess that's kinda drunk dialing without really knowing you're drunk dialing... :rolleyes:

bruddah
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
holy shiat i think that takes the cake! woow brotha that is a rough one!!