PDA

View Full Version : What's up with these IMO fagz

vee-driven
11-17-2006, 12:29 AM
whats up with these fukrs, we have an animal house in the neighborhood and i am seeing more and more of these beatles looking s.o.bs, they have to be the dumbest bunch of mofos i have ever seen with their girls pants and their fukd up cars and not to mention i come outside to see one of these homos sitting on my boat arguing with his freak show bitch, took everything i had not to grease the street with his face.

Rexone
11-17-2006, 02:10 AM
whats up with these fukrs, we have an animal house in the neighborhood and i am seeing more and more of these beatles looking s.o.bs, they have to be the dumbest bunch of mofos i have ever seen with their girls pants and their fukd up cars and not to mention i come outside to see one of these homos sitting on my boat arguing with his freak show bitch, took everything i had not to grease the street with his face.
be gentle with them. after all they are emotional and easily upset. :)
tell them to please step away from the car. otherwise option b is some asphalt mascara.

HavasuSelect
11-17-2006, 06:17 AM
be gentle with them. after all they are emotional and easily upset. :)
tell them to please step away from the car. otherwise option b is some asphalt mascara.
Gentleness goes out the window when they mess with the boat. A little abuse would be good for them. They need to toughen up a bit.
About the pants......I heard a story about a teenage guy buying his pants in the girls section then having them hemmed to fit him tighter.

NOTALENT
11-17-2006, 06:43 AM
I think you men EMO haha....and yes there douche bags!!! I went to the Hurley Party last week and they were flooded with them!!!! I just wanted to start dropping them left and right...With there little emo hoes!

Jbb
11-17-2006, 07:10 AM
Tom Brown is EMO :mad: .....and when I catch him near my boat.....I beat him senseless.... :p

NOTALENT
11-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Tom Brown is EMO :mad: .....and when I catch him near my boat.....I beat him senseless.... :p
He may get a crush on you after you show him how a man gives an ass whoopin!! :p

Jbb
11-17-2006, 07:40 AM
He may get a crush on you after you show him how a man gives an ass whoopin!! :p
.................. :jawdrop: ..being an outbored guy.....He already has....Jet Envy.... :p

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 07:43 AM
I wish I had a big block jet so I could Massingill my way to 60 mph.

Jbb
11-17-2006, 07:57 AM
I wish I had a big block jet so I could Massingill my way to 60 mph.
..Cry me a refreshing vinegar and water river.....EMO boy.... :p

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:07 AM
lol!
How come we're still allowed on this site? :D

socalmoney
11-17-2006, 08:15 AM
For those of you who don't know what EMO is, check out this vid on youtube. I cracked up when I saw this last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18

beaverretriever
11-17-2006, 08:40 AM
My favorite band... EmoShawn...LOL. "I get sad when puppies cry" :p
I think its a Cox cable commercial. Very funny.

Jbb
11-17-2006, 09:12 AM
lol!
How come we're still allowed on this site? :D
...It's just a matter of time... :p

Jetdriver
11-17-2006, 09:27 AM
I think someone is a little Emo this morning! :)

Biglue
11-17-2006, 09:34 AM
I've seen them around as well. Fukn freaks. Are they really gay or is it just the style that portrays them as such? We were at a Holloween store and a couple walked in. My kid was like WTF? He was aware of something was wrong with that cat as I had to tell him not to stare......he's almost 3 btw.

HOOTER SLED-
11-17-2006, 09:46 AM
I heard they were coming out with a new "Tickle me Emo" doll. :crossx: LOL... Those homo lookin dorks. :D NOTALENT, I got your Xmas present for you now beeeeyotch. LMAO!!!

NOTALENT
11-17-2006, 10:02 AM
I heard they were coming out with a new "Tickle me Emo" doll. :crossx: LOL... Those homo lookin dorks. :D NOTALENT, I got your Xmas present for you now beeeeyotch. LMAO!!!
You got me a new hooters girl???? :crossx: You can keep the tickle me emo doll for 76anthony...I hear he likes that shit!

Cole Trickle
11-17-2006, 10:04 AM
I saw a funny bumper sticker the other day....
It said I wish my Grass was EMO so it would cut it's self!! :p :crossx: :rollside:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 10:07 AM
...It's just a matter of time... :p
I respect them less for not banning us.

HOOTER SLED-
11-17-2006, 10:12 AM
You got me a new hooters girl???? :crossx: You can keep the tickle me emo doll for 76anthony...I hear he likes that shit!
LOL... His would be the "Tickle me HOMO" version. :crossx: :crossx: That or he would get the "tickle me" feature mixed up and wanna jam it up his ass. LOL!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-17-2006, 10:13 AM
I saw a funny bumper sticker the other day....
It said I wish my Grass was EMO so it would cut it's self!! :p :crossx: :rollside:
LOL... that is funny. And so appropriate for your new backyard. :rollside:

deltaAce
11-17-2006, 10:16 AM
urbandictionary emo (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo)
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity.
A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.
O.K THAT DOES IT! We need a mandatory 1 year military service for all 18 yr. olds to make men out these sissies & to ensure our country doesn't turn to mush!

Goad
11-17-2006, 10:17 AM
i must say im surpised this fad has lasted as long as it has....I've never understood it...and I even have friends who have been sucked into it

Jbb
11-17-2006, 10:20 AM
Brown's theme song...Existence is Punshment... :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860crowbar.jpg

Goad
11-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Brown's theme song...Existence is Punshment... :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860crowbar.jpg
crowbar is friggin bad ass.....guy sounds like hes taking the biggest shit when singing.