PDA

View Full Version : ANY SCHIADAS FOR SALE ????????

20SPECTRA
05-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Any body no anybody who is selling a schiada or hallet vector, Dont want to spend more than 30,000. Does not matter the year

msmeads1
05-14-2003, 06:40 PM
you get what you pay for!
A new go fast 21' v-drive with the right motor starts at $125k

SK48
05-14-2003, 06:51 PM
I've got a really clean 1991 Hallett Vector v-drive. Boat is always stored indoors, never been left in the water overnight, and has only 140 original hours on it. I never really considered selling it, but as you can see it doesn't get much use. I have a 9 year old and we spend all our time on the poontoon boat, or our tournament ski boat, and the Hallett sits in the garage.
Send me a PM or call me tomorrow at work 760-922-5033 Richard.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Hey Chris, Sk-48s Hallet is sweet!! I didn't know he was selling it or I would have put you in touch with him. Whats up Richard?? Missed you at Needles!!

SK48
05-14-2003, 07:16 PM
Hi Jerry, been busy with work, and missed Needles, as Lisa had to work Poker run in Havasu that weekend. Not really sure if I want to sell Hallett or not, but it has not been in the water since Red Rock in September. Maybe someone else would enjoy it more right now.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-14-2003, 07:22 PM
SK48:
Hi Jerry, been busy with work, and missed Needles, as Lisa had to work Poker run in Havasu that weekend. Not really sure if I want to sell Hallett or not, but it has not been in the water since Red Rock in September. Maybe someone else would enjoy it more right now. If you want I can show Spectra some video...He's looking to upgrade from a jet so I would love to help him. :) :)

SK48
05-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Sure Jerry that would be great.

Fun One
05-14-2003, 09:21 PM
SK48:
Sure Jerry that would be great. Hey SK , You told me never get rid of a V - drive.
You never told us that your deal was for sale. please dont do anything crazy until we all talk.
Done Flippin

FLATFUN
05-15-2003, 03:27 PM
Hey Done Flippin
Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water.

ACCEPTENCE
05-15-2003, 04:07 PM
FLATFUN:
Hey Done Flippin
Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water. I think the pots been stirred...OUCH!!! eek! eek! eek!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-15-2003, 04:55 PM
FLATFUN:
Hey Done Flippin
Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water. smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

SK48
05-15-2003, 06:07 PM
I don't think Done Flippin will qualify for the Hallett. The Hallett deserves a lot of respect. I couldn't let someone have it that would drive it like Scott. (he's going to give me some shit now ) Actually Done Flippin has been on his best behavior for a long time. Don't quote me but I think he is growing up. Also Stacy is a good influence on him. When is the wedding ???

Hallett
05-15-2003, 07:47 PM
I HAVE ALL THE RESPECT. I WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT YOU CAN EVEN COME OVER AND CHECK ON IT FROM TIME TO TIME . :p :p

SK48
05-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Bob, don't worry I trust you. I'll call you next week O.K.

Hallett
05-15-2003, 08:36 PM
OK RICHARD TALK TO YOU THEN.

20SPECTRA
05-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Hey Richard do you happen to have a picture of the hallet you can post, Jerry showed me the video of the boat, it looks good just wanted to take another look at it, I also forgot what the name was on it

Thunderbutt
05-21-2003, 02:04 PM
SK48:
Bob, don't worry I trust you. I'll call you next week O.K. Don't sell your boat! I don't know how old you are. You live at best place for v-drive boats. Use you pontoon boat with the kids and family, but keep the v-drive for you, One of these days you will be glad you did. good luck 48

126driver
05-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Or you can just loan it to me if you need the garage space. wink :rolleyes:

EricU
05-21-2003, 04:27 PM
I have an 89 with a Whippled 454, T-400 and blah, blah, blah, --- What Schiada aint nice?---
Dont have time for it now (kids, business, building new house, blah, blah, blah).
But is definately more than 30k, Come check it out some time at Berryessa spanking the I/O Hallets!
Eric.

Done Flippin
05-21-2003, 05:23 PM
FLATFUN:
Hey Done Flippin
Let somebody get it that will keep the seats dry and in the Boat. Most of us know the PROP goes in the water. I dont know what you are talking about, Sorry.

Done Flippin
05-21-2003, 05:37 PM
SK48:
I don't think Done Flippin will qualify for the Hallett. The Hallett deserves a lot of respect. I couldn't let someone have it that would drive it like Scott. (he's going to give me some shit now ) Actually Done Flippin has been on his best behavior for a long time. Don't quote me but I think he is growing up. Also Stacy is a good influence on him. When is the wedding ??? I just read your little post, I have been away for a few weeks and the neighbors start talking
sh**. At least your good half doesnt give me any grief. As long as you dont change the code to the garage you can say what ever you like!!!

SK48
05-21-2003, 07:51 PM
I know you should never sell a good v-drive boat.
I have four boats, and the best boat never seems to get used like it should anymore. But I figure if I need a speed fix, my Biesemeyer SS/Ps boat is ready to run and goes 100 M.P.H. plus at a moments notice. I really need to take it apart and paint & anadozine and finish it. Without so many boats to clean & maintain maybe I will finish it. Who knows, after that maybe a new Vector with a Brummett Turbo Motor and go ski racing. ( dreaming )

Hallett
05-21-2003, 07:52 PM
ok richard i have to work sunday night.
im off fri & sat this weekend. give me a call.
Bob

Done Flippin
05-21-2003, 08:18 PM
SK48:
I know you should never sell a good v-drive boat.
I have four boats, and the best boat never seems to get used like it should anymore. But I figure if I need a speed fix, my Biesemeyer SS/Ps boat is ready to run and goes 100 M.P.H. plus at a moments notice. I really need to take it apart and paint & anadozine and finish it. Without so many boats to clean & maintain maybe I will finish it. Who knows, after that maybe a new Vector with a Brummett Turbo Motor and go ski racing. ( dreaming ) SK: You are not dreaming about turbos. I think if you ask around you mite find a good deal around the neigborhood. Just a thought. Turbos still would not touch the Rayson Craft.!!!!!!!

SK48
05-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Yes, but turbos are quiet and would not be loud and obnoxious like my neighbors Rayson Craft. I bet if I built a big turbo motor the Rayson craft guy would give me a great deal on a new and improved 21 Rayson.

Done Flippin
05-21-2003, 10:14 PM
SK48:
Yes, but turbos are quiet and would not be loud and obnoxious like my neighbors Rayson Craft. I bet if I built a big turbo motor the Rayson craft guy would give me a great deal on a new and improved 21 Rayson. I bet he would give you one also, Just keep rubbing it in. I know that the guy at Rayson Craft would build me one with all the tricks with no $$$$$$$$ since Iam a full sponsorsed driver. If you need any advice dont be shy.