PDA

View Full Version : Rhino or Arctic cat ???

little rowe boat
11-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Which one is the better of the two ??

Todd969
11-17-2006, 12:51 PM
Which one is the better of the two ??
Whichever one you like. They are 2 different vehicles. Both have pros & Cons.

Totally IncapASSitated
11-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Paging Chris (Sig Ep Mock) to the Rhino vs. Arctic Cat discussion!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: LOL

little rowe boat
11-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Whichever one you like. They are 2 different vehicles. Both have pros & Cons.
I don't know. Don't really know much about either one. Just started looking.

Cole Trickle
11-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Paging Chris (Sig Ep Mock) to the Rhino vs. Arctic Cat discussion!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: LOL
LOL :p :crossx:
He only discusses sideXsides after 15 beers so he can really tell people how he feels;) :crossx:

djunkie
I really liked the look of Big Dougs Artic Cat. Has a lot of nice features. It seems to be a lot bigger than a Rhino. I wonder if it fits in the back of a full size truck.

djunkie
He only discusses sideXsides after 15 beers so he can really tell people how he feels;) :crossx:
LOL!!!!!!!!!

That Guy
11-17-2006, 01:04 PM
...and he can get all Mike Tyson and shit...... :crossx:

djunkie
11-17-2006, 01:09 PM
...and he can get all Mike Tyson and shit...... :crossx:
Who Chris????? Never..... :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

Pussywhippled
11-17-2006, 01:16 PM
I had an Arctic Cat Prowler.
I ordered it from Tousley Motorsports and it was the first one out here in California.
I sold it with under 20 hours on it.
My opinion is pass...

little rowe boat
11-17-2006, 01:20 PM
I had an Arctic Cat Prowler.
I ordered it from Tousley Motorsports and it was the first one out here in California.
I sold it with under 20 hours on it.
My opinion is pass...
Was it underpowered, didn't perform to your expectations?

jscarab
11-17-2006, 01:31 PM
We love ours. I would probably be just as happy in a rhino. I just fit better in the prowler. It goes everywhere the rhinos go. :crossx:

sigepmock
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
He only discusses sideXsides after 15 beers so he can really tell people how he feels
...and he can get all Mike Tyson and shit......
Man I knew you guys would be all over this before I even opened the thread... :D
I love Artic Cats!!!!! and their owners!!!!!! :crossx:
Man I was just having fun drinking beers and relaxing ........ I think you guys set me up..... :yuk:

That Guy
11-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Man I knew you guys would be all over this before I even opened the thread... :D
I love Artic Cats!!!!! and their owners!!!!!! :crossx:
Man I was just having fun drinking beers and relaxing ........ I think you guys set me up..... :yuk:
I was more worried that Carrie was going to kick your ass.....:crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
11-17-2006, 02:46 PM
I was more worried that Carrie was going to kick your ass.....:crossx: :crossx:
Yeah she was close to it a couple of times.....not for anything else other than not letting her drive........oh well maybe one more thing :crossx:

Pussywhippled
11-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Was it underpowered, didn't perform to your expectations?
It kinda made alot of noises, clickity clankity noises. The Shifter linkage always needed to be adjusted or it would grind (make the noise) gears, or just pop out of gear.
It seemed to run hot or just the fan was always coming on for some reason.
The rear brake disc would always rubbed on the brake pads (this would cause drag right?) and the brakes would also squeal.
The big concern was when coasting or coming to a stop, then applying the brakes the rear end brake area would make an awful grinding noise which you could also feel as well.

BigDoug
11-18-2006, 12:42 AM
My arctic Cat is the 07 model and has no issues what so ever, however the 06 did have some and they have been adressed with the 07s.
We love ours and go everywhere the rhinos can and then some :) it's a little bigger than the rhino and this is why we chose the cat cause im athletically plump (phat)....you treat them right and they'll last a long time.

EAZYKILLER2006
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/joynervsyamaha.jpg Which one is the better of the two ??
what about this one...http://www.thunderinc.com/joynervyamaha.html

little rowe boat
11-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Who is the 650 commando made by ?? Never heard of joyner.