PDA

View Full Version : Sat in my Rhino tonight

RiverRatMike
11-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Since I'm staying home this weekend. I was bummed. Went out in the garage and I just sat in my Rhino dreaming that I was driving it out in the desert. Guess I have to wait till Wednesday. Heading out to Parker.

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Since I'm staying home this weekend. I was bummed. Went out in the garage and I just sat in my Rhino dreaming that I was driving it out in the desert. Guess I have to wait till Wednesday. Heading out to Parker.
Don't feel bad. I opened the garage for the first time in 4 days to check on mine. I have at least a 2 hour drive to anywhere where I can use mine. :cry: :cry:

Todd969
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Well, I drove mine to R&R, up to Magic, back to R&R and Home today :p , should I take pics for ya this weekend?
Hey Mike, we are heading down to the channel tomorrow around 12:00ish.

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Well, I drove mine to R&R, up to Magic, back to R&R and Home today :p , should I take pics for ya this weekend?
Hey Mike, we are heading down to the channel tomorrow around 12:00ish.
I realllllyyyyyyyy hate you Todd. :argue: :argue: :rollside:

RVRGIRL
11-17-2006, 06:09 PM
We... will be down in that area tomorrow. We are meeting up with summitkarl in the channel. Also going to check on the dog show they are having this weekend. Should be around 1:30-2.... We will look for you. Heather & mike

Todd969
11-17-2006, 06:12 PM
I realllllyyyyyyyy hate you Todd. :argue: :argue: :rollside:
Just trying to break in my Elka's. Can you make it next weekend?

SummitKarl
11-17-2006, 06:13 PM
well you could have been at my house and listened to BigDougs obnoxiously loud pimped out green kitten cruise the neighborhood :rolleyes: :yuk: :)
sounds like a old grandma with the walkin farts :rollside:

BajaMike
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Is this forum called "***boat" or "HotRino".....?????
I'm confused.....but what the hell, as they say, "what ever floats your boat (or your Rino)"..... :idea:
Share your good times, keep that negative shit to yourselves!!! (new rule....:-) )
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

djunkie
11-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Just trying to break in my Elka's. Can you make it next weekend?
Not gonna happen. Too much stuff going on with the holiday. Not sure when we will be able to make it out again. My house is rented starting next weekend so it screws a lot up. I'll get back out there soon.

RiverRatMike
11-17-2006, 06:27 PM
well you could have been at my house and listened to BigDougs obnoxiously loud pimped out green kitten cruise the neighborhood :rolleyes: :yuk: :)
sounds like a old grandma with the walkin farts :rollside:
If it's not a Yamaha it doesn't do a damn thing for me!! HEHEHEHE

SummitKarl
11-17-2006, 06:36 PM
I hear he is adding those fuzzy little dingle balls all around the roll bar, would that help ease your suspicions of the green side :rollside:

phebus
11-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Well, I was on the lake boating the last two days, so, what's a Rhino? The bummer is, I"m not going boating again until tomorrow. Life sucks. :rollside:

BajaMike
11-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Well, I was on the lake boating the last two days, so, what's a Rhino? The bummer is, I"m not going boating again until tomorrow. Life sucks. :rollside:
Nice....I just got here.....Lake looks better then ever, who needs Rhinos, we got LAKE!.

Havasu1986
11-17-2006, 08:13 PM
What were you doing at Magic. Ultra28 is going to think your cheating on him. :crossx:

Todd969
11-17-2006, 08:18 PM
What were you doing at Magic. Ultra28 is going to think your cheating on him. :crossx:
Care to explain that? That's like saying because I own a Nordic I can't cruise by Conquest and visit Keith.

BigDoug
11-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Tom, i like your attitude !! :)
Karl, were you outside when i drove by ?....i put my Harley exhaust on and its flat out bitchen.......................pipes save lives !! :)

BigDoug
11-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Say it again Tom !!......i like where this is going :)

CornWater
11-17-2006, 08:58 PM
lol...It did sound pretty good when you drove it in. I looked around and thought "it's just another friggin' Rhino" :)
Artic Cats with Harley exhaust kick ass on those wimpy Rhinos....lol F EM'
Right..... Rhino owners are gay.... :) :)

BigDoug
11-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Tom, now thats what im talking about !! :)

CornWater
11-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Naw, just your avatar
lol
:)
You say potato, I say potaato...
:rolleyes:

CornWater
11-17-2006, 09:19 PM
I thought it was "you say potato, I say potatoe"
:)
exactly....

bordsmnj
11-18-2006, 12:39 AM
i'd give you crap for being a name ***** but you have good taste. check out my new user sub-title. my yamaha(one of them) is get alittle work done right now. :idea: :)

RiverRatMike
11-18-2006, 05:10 AM
i'd give you crap for being a name ***** but you have good taste. check out my new user sub-title. my yamaha(one of them) is get alittle work done right now. :idea: :)
HAHA Nice! I totally agree.

djunkie
11-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Tom, now thats what im talking about !! :)
So what were you thinking when my lame ass Rhino blew by you last weekend? :crossx: :crossx: