PDA

View Full Version : Just spent $30 for a med pizza delivered and....

DILLIGAF
11-17-2006, 07:25 PM
that is a lot cheaper than getting a DUI driving to pick the ****er up.....

Rexone
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
you got ripped.

beerjet
11-17-2006, 07:50 PM
Alright ! DILLIGAF is drinkin and postin . This should be interesting . Mind if I join ya.

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 07:52 PM
...let me get another beer.....I'll just listen in..... :crossx:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 07:54 PM
What's a medium pizza? 12"? 15"?
you got ripped.
If he got a a 12 or 15" pizza delivered for 30 bucks, and it's decent, that's the not a bad price for this part of the world. Of course, up here they'd throw in a free plastic pail of brown colored water and call it coke.

Havasu1986
11-17-2006, 07:54 PM
...let me get another beer.....I'll just listen in..... :crossx:
You just got one in the other thread. :crossx:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 07:56 PM
By the way, I just finished some pasta that I made in my Wolfgang Puck rice cooker. Pasta, chicken broth, heavy cream, cheese, a little pepper.... clamp that bitch closed, wait for 25 minutes, and you've got yourself some tasty pasta.

RitcheyRch
11-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Seems a little high on the price.

BajaMike
11-17-2006, 07:59 PM
that is a lot cheaper than getting a DUI driving to pick the ****er up.....
I wish I could take a bite of your non-drunk-ass pizza......i'm hungury.......but I'm in Havasu and Tom is up in BF Egypt........ :cry:
Ok, you can have the pizza, send me the girls (in my dreams)........ :cry:

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:01 PM
After my friday night ritual that consist of a double double with fresh onions , fries and a large coke easy ice . It's all getting topped off with as many corona lights as I can possibly take . I love fridays . $30 is well worth not getting a DUI.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:02 PM
After my friday night ritual that consist of a double double with fresh onions and a large coke easy ice . It's all getting topped off with as many corona lights as I can possibly take . I love fridays . $30 is well worth not getting a DUI.
I'm going to guess you're not a guy who gets up at 5:30 am Saturday to jog a half marathon. :idea:

ratso
11-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Seems a little high on the price.
Not when you order like me... double hb meat, mushrooms, onions... and I think he mentioned wings, if they came from there too... :D
I get one for football every Sunday night.

RitcheyRch
11-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Guess with the double meat and toppings is where the high price coming from. Still seems high for a medium pizza.
Not when you order like me... double hb meat, mushrooms, onions... and I think he mentioned wings, if they came from there too... :D
I get one for football every Sunday night.

ratso
11-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Guess with the double meat and toppings is where the high price coming from. Still seems high for a medium pizza.
Those add ons and extras run up quick!

RitcheyRch
11-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Agree. The pizza place near me charges a lot extra for pineapple. So guess is not out of the norm to pay a lot for a pizza.
Those add ons and extras run up quick!

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm going to guess you're not a guy who gets up at 5:30 am Saturday to jog a half marathon. :idea:
Starting that on monday.

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Tom Brown your meal sounds like the best one listed.
We had Subway sammiches. :rolleyes:
Cin' got off work late and had a bad day to boot.
I had her Teq. and OJ waiting.
I are into a wee glaas o' Single Barrel this cool fall evenin'.
Maybe three... :rollside:

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Tom Brown your meal sounds like the best one listed.
We had Subway sammiches. :rolleyes:
Cin' got off work late and had a bad day to boot.
I had her Teq. and OJ waiting.
I are into a wee glaas o' Single Barrel this cool fall evenin'.
Maybe three... :rollside:
:confused:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:24 PM
Starting that on monday.
Good luck, BJ. :cool:
Working out is the best part of my life. I wish you much success with it as well.
The other day at the gym, a guy came through the shower area with a serious boner. I focking near choked. If I were to get worked up in the fitness center watching some beautiful women working out in their skimpy leotards, I think I'd skip the shower and slink out of the back as discretely as I could. Of course, I have to say I admire his lack of inhibitions.

DILLIGAF
11-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Working out is the best part of my life. I wish you much success with it as well.
The other day at the gym, a guy came through the shower area with a serious boner. I focking near choked. Of course, I have to say I admire his lack of inhibitions.
TB...Thats is some serious gay shit right there....lol WTF!

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:27 PM
:confused:
I'll try to concentrate. JD is my copilot tonight, I'm home and not driving either, following DILLIGAFS lead.
TB's Wolgang Puck deal sounds better than Pizza.
And better than the Subway Teriaki Chicken Sandwich I had.
Cindy is my wife. Her job is pretty crappy right now.
Don Eduardo and Orange Juice is her favorite, I made her one before she got home.
Jack Daniels Single Barrel Whiskey is my favorite, I made me some.
Does that make more sense?

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:30 PM
Some of you folks may not realize that I am dead serious about the Wolfgang Puck pasta thing.
Seriously... you throw dry pasta in there, some heavy cream, chicken broth, cheese, and pepper. That's it. Close the lid.... and come back to finished pasta.
The idea of cooking pasta in a rice cooker used to weird me out but now I'm totally hooked. It's the easiest thing ever and some of the best pasta I've ever tasted.

INSman
11-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Wish I was there to help you with the JW :rollside:
Now, when are we hitting the Clip game ??!!?? :cool:

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll try to concentrate. JD is my copilot tonight, I'm home and not driving either, following DILLIGAFS lead.
TB's Wolgang Puck deal sounds better than Pizza.
And better than the Subway Teriaki Chicken Sandwich I had.
Cindy is my wife. Her job is pretty crappy right now.
Don Eduardo and Orange Juice is her favorite, I made her one before she got home.
Jack Daniels Single Barrel Whiskey is my favorite, I made me some.
Does that make more sense?
I posted after making sence of it all . Dont worry about me , I'm like the special ed kid in the hallway at school . Just smile and keep on keepin on!

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:32 PM
I want to take you seriously but after that last post of yours..... :rolleyes:
Don't let your homophobia come between you and some tasty noodles.

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:34 PM
That there Blue is good stuff, too.
There is nothin in the world quite like the sound of fine whiskey moving quickly over a few ice cubes to settle at the bottom of a nice crystal whiskey tumbler.
AHHHHH.
Tom;
I cannot imagine the complexity of the sinapses of your can mind. How you move at lightning speed from a discussion about food and fine spirits to what one might see in a men's locker room at the gym after a brisk workout in the co-ed portion of the facility is simply stunning, and leaves me humbled.

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:41 PM
The other day at the gym, a guy came through the shower area with a serious boner. I focking near choked. If I were to get worked up in the fitness center watching some beautiful women working out in their skimpy leotards, I think I'd skip the shower and slink out of the back as discretely as I could. Of course, I have to say I admire his lack of inhibitions.
I used to go to the gym quite a bit . I usually end up with with some kind of injury (not at the gym) that ends my gym stint . So this will be round three for me . It does take balls to show off your balls .

ratso
11-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Gym starts for me again Monday... rotator cuff injury... :yuk:

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Nothin strange about it at all about laughing at yourself.
When you can't, it is sad.
Wife is downstairs watching some chick-flick shiznit.
I am here, at my computer, drinking.

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Gym starts for me again Monday... rotator cuff injury... :yuk:
I hav been back in the pool 3 times a week doing my 75 laps a day water-walking for about two months, this surgery recovery deal isn't for sissys, I'll tell ya that for sure.

Biglue
11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Damn it Tom you actually made me snore out loud laughing at that. LMAO

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:48 PM
You better act all sensitive when she comes up to get you....and shit
:)
Affirmative. Turned on the heat in the hot-tub room about an hour ago...

dmontzsta
Change your sig to...
Clippers 5-2
Lakers 6-3

INSman
:rolleyes:
I got 4 tickets...my son gets one, my buddy Dave gets two. Guess what, I got one ticket left....lold
Okay, I see the problem here is with the DAVE guy. Let's trade him for the wife and I and all is good and forgiven :cool:

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:49 PM
grab a carrot juice and hang out for a while :)
I just finished a strawberry smoothie. :cool:
I hope it works out better for you, BJ. When I take someone to the gym who's never been on a workout program, my goal the first three times is to keep them from hurting themselves.
About a year ago, I took a fat female friend of mine to the gym. I think she wanted to lose 150 lbs the first week and then go back to eating like a battalion. It was all I could do to slow her down. People think the faster you go on the treadmill, the more the pounds fall off. Of course, this isn't the case.
I've become addicted to smoothies. Every day, I make one. It's just ice, milk, fat free yogurt, and protein powder. They taste good. I need to eat the protein powder after a workout anyway, and as a bonus, I'm enjoying the best shits of my life.

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:49 PM
So ahhhhhhhhhhhh, God, do you think you could take care of this Iraq thing for us. Amen
Well, ahhh, what I meant was walking in the water, with my feets on the bottom of the pool.
If anybody out there can do that other deal, it sure as hell ain't me.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:53 PM
First mistake......
Agreed. In her defense, I must say that she is a long time friend and she has an extremely nice personality.

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:53 PM
You take some heat here for the Clipper Fan thing don'tcha?
This is why I rarely talk about my team, the ahh, Sacramento Kings.
Sorry, NorCal ya know, gotta fly the colors.
'Course, I'm a Steeler guy, and a Dodger guy, so the above only applies to the NBA.

INSman
11-17-2006, 08:55 PM
DAmn, I saw the wife but not the and I......lol
We are a package deal buddy :hammerhea :D
c'mon now, kick down the invite I buy food and drink :rollside:

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 08:58 PM
They looked like shit last night in S.F. :mad:
I am always for whoever is playing the Lakers.
This area loves them tho, 315 consecutive sellouts at a 17,000+ seat arena.
And, you can't have Artest. Put that out of your mind.

beerjet
11-17-2006, 09:05 PM
I just finished a strawberry smoothie. :cool:
I hope it works out better for you, BJ. When I take someone to the gym who's never been on a workout program, my goal the first three times is to keep them from hurting themselves.
About a year ago, I took a fat female friend of mine to the gym. I think she wanted to lose 150 lbs the first week and then go back to eating like a battalion. It was all I could do to slow her down. People think the faster you go on the treadmill, the more the pounds fall off. Of course, this isn't the case.
I've become addicted to smoothies. Every day, I make one. It's just ice, milk, fat free yogurt, and protein powder. They taste good. I need to eat the protein powder after a workout anyway, and as a bonus, I'm enjoying the best shits of my life.
Between my ISOPURE and the ANIMAL PACKS , I've been pissing a gatorade lemon-lime green color. The gas would make HACK-SAW JIM DUGGIN put his 2x4 down .

Flyinbowtie
11-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Been great chatting with ya'all.
I am being paged to join my spouse elsewhere.
Gonna fill my glass, and head on out to the spa room...
g'night, all. :rollside:

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Rex needs to think out of that friggin' mod box :)
I simply commented on your state of mind and you get all bitch slappy wtf... :(
Tom I saw a guy like that in the locker room too one time. He came in and said hey guys I just got Lucky. I wasn't aware Lucky was visiting town but I hastily packed up my stuff and exited the area. Damn bench racers.

beerjet
11-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Tom I saw a guy like that in the locker room too one time. He came in and said hey guys I just got Lucky. I wasn't aware Lucky was visiting town but I hastily packed up my stuff and exited the area. Damn bench racers.
Why did you leave rex . Was it lookin at you funny. :confused:

dmontzsta
11-17-2006, 10:07 PM
F THE LAKERS...I have principals...and shit.
The Kings will finish ahead of the Lakers this year. Mark it down. The Clips could have had Artest and if they would have done that last year....well, who knows :)
Yeah, you are definitely drunk. Artest wanted to be a Laker and was ready, he was even at two games. He was let down when the Lakers denied Indiana a shot at Odom or Bynum, good move by the Lake show.
Chalk it up old balls.
:rolleyes: :rollside:

Rexone
11-17-2006, 10:39 PM
What's a medium pizza? 12"? 15"?
If he got a a 12 or 15" pizza delivered for 30 bucks, and it's decent, that's the not a bad price for this part of the world. Of course, up here they'd throw in a free plastic pail of brown colored water and call it coke.
Canatardian or US dollars?
Down here they give you an actual sealed bottle that says Coke on it. I'm just not sure on this whole Canada being a civilized nation thing you keep referring to on occasion.
How's the weather up there Tom?

a catered life
11-18-2006, 10:58 AM
$30 bucks for one pizza :yuk: maybe it came with 6 clippers courtside tickets and a bucket of hot wings and a 24 pack :p

Never Too Old
11-18-2006, 01:02 PM
$30 bucks for one pizza :yuk: maybe it came with 6 clippers courtside tickets and a bucket of hot wings and a 24 pack :p
Nope. It's one of those DCB pizzas...

MayDaze
11-18-2006, 01:06 PM
You forgot parking..

a catered life
11-18-2006, 01:13 PM
lmao dcb and parking rothlmao :p