PDA

View Full Version : Ever get the feeling that Slowinhavasu is

socalmoney
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Ever get the feeling that Slowinhavasu is looking down at all of us.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar2124_1.gif

wsuwrhr
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
No,
That photo weirds me out.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:54 PM
That photo weirds me out.
Yeah... a fluffer's eye view of Cary.

socalmoney
11-17-2006, 08:55 PM
You nailed it Tom. The thing is he is looking at you like your doing it wrong.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah... well... I'm new at this.

beerjet
11-17-2006, 08:56 PM
If thats the case . He should at least take his shirt off.

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm just down here playing hand ball against the curb.....I aint never looked down on know one my whole life.... :)

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 08:59 PM
No, as a fellow hairbag...it's to keep the hair out of your eyes :p .........( . )( . ).........I just wear the ponytail shit. :p

Todd969
11-17-2006, 09:01 PM
:idea:

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 09:02 PM
No, as a fellow hairbag...it's to keep the hair out of your eyes :p .........( . )( . ).........I just wear the ponytail shit. :p
Kimmy, are you all covered in snow yet ???? Not to rub it in , we are going for a boat ride a week from today...lol :rollside:

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm just down here playing hand ball against the curb.....I aint never looked down on know one my whole life.... :)
So thats why you talked to me, I thought it was cause he was some weird Canadian and had to meet him :p .......( . )( . ).......... :D :D

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:04 PM
I would imagine Kim is buried in white shit. I haven't been in Lloyd recently but Saskatoon is a mess with 4' of snow piled up on the boulevards last weekend. They picked up several more inches of snow through the week.
It was cold as hell down here but at least we've only had a couple of inches of snow.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Kimmy, are you all covered in snow yet ???? Not to rub it in , we are going for a boat ride a week from today...lol :rollside:
Ya we have snow :yuk: Now you have a good time and I hope ya freeze your hair off focker.............( . )( . )........... :p :D :D

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Kim, you got a sled?

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey Kim, you got a sled?
Tom, you know he just un bolts an outboard and goes to the top of the hill....
Kimmy, what time is it where your at ???????

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey Kim, you got a sled?
I can't have one of those Marcy is really ...how do you say it..fock that shit, you will kill yourself...........( . )( . )..........I don't like the cold anyways.......... :D :D

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:15 PM
He's just preparing to sneeze. I kind of duck every time I see that pic antisipating getting sprayed like a guy in the first row of a gallahger show.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Tom, you know he just un bolts an outboard and goes to the top of the hill....
Kimmy, what time is it where your at ???????
Its 10:16 pm..........( . )( . )..prime time..drinking time....Carey are you okay ? :p

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:17 PM
I would imagine Kim is buried in white shit. I haven't been in Lloyd recently but Saskatoon is a mess with 4' of snow piled up on the boulevards last weekend. They picked up several more inches of snow through the week.
It was cold as hell down here but at least we've only had a couple of inches of snow.
Enough with the snow and cold shit Tom. Geesus H.
I hope Kim got the boat off the street this year. :)
btw it was 85ºF here today with a slight breeze and sunny. I actually had my AC on this morning in the truck.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:18 PM
He's just preparing to sneeze.
From that angle, you can see the dried snot rocks stuck to the sides of his sinus cavities.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:19 PM
If it was on the street, seriously, he won't be able to see it now.

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:19 PM
From that angle, you can see the dried snot rocks stuck to the sides of his sinus cavities.
Yeah just waiting to shoot outta there and bean you right on the forehead or worse yet stick in your eyes. :(

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Its 10:16 pm..........( . )( . )..prime time..drinking time....Carey are you okay ? :p
I didn't know you guys up there were the same time as us, I'm always fine...sometime more then others....

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Enough with the snow and cold shit Tom. Geesus H.
btw it was 85ºF here today with a slight breeze and sunny. I actually had my AC on this morning in the truck.
Okay that one, I will never live down.. :) I did get it off the street and it is parked now in my backyard..COVERED..! :p I hope your AC breaks down focker..............( . )( . ).......... :D :D

slowinhavasu
11-17-2006, 09:23 PM
Okay that one, I will never live down.. :) I did get it off the street and it is parked now in my backyard..COVERED..! :p I hope your AC breaks down focker..............( . )( . ).......... :D :D
COVERED....with snow............. :rollside:

beerjet
11-17-2006, 09:25 PM
your so lucky you dont even need AC .
no .... actually your not lucky.

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:25 PM
yeah Outside again.
Kim boat's belong in the garage in snow country. Ask Tom he's an expert on snow and cool climatology issues.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I didn't know you guys up there were the same time as us, I'm always fine...sometime more then others....
We are your neighbors Carey :p Good to hear you are fine, Im finally frozen :p kinda so to speak........( . )( . )......... :p Now I can use snow to freeze the beer :D :D

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Please don't bring that homo into this discussion.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Crazy, we even think the same way :D :D .........( . )( . ).........I can pray anyways :p

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:28 PM
We are your neighbors Carey :p Good to hear you are fine, Im finally frozen :p kinda so to speak........( . )( . )......... :p Now I can use snow to freeze the beer :D :D
So if I'm understanding this correct you're not going boating this weekend like most the so cal boaters. :boxed:

beerjet
11-17-2006, 09:30 PM
So if I'm understanding this correct you're not going boating this weekend like most the so cal boaters. :boxed:
He can go around bustin up ice . That'll at least get his on the water.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:31 PM
yeah Outside again.
Kim boat's belong in the garage in snow country. Ask Tom he's an expert on snow and cool climatology issues.
Its too long for my garage :cry: so I had to cover it up outside...it didn't cry or anything :p It just said thank you for the new blanket, the fluffy one sucked :D :D ............( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:34 PM
your so lucky you dont even need AC .
Im just lucky I don't have to pay for ice now...snow does the same shit, beer is frosty cold............( . )( . )..............Its a game though..find the beer in the backyard snow drifts :p

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Tom are you aware that some local So Cal cities set new records for heat this past few days. Man Canada is really focked up.
The water in Parker a week ago was a cool 68ºF with the air temp about 90.

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:35 PM
Well.... come on up! Kim and I will show you a cool time. :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Na, I will be there soon to get my jetboat though..where is RexMarine located.........I want to come kick you in the junk with a frozen boot :p ..........( . )( . ).......... :D :D

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Its too long for my garage :cry: so I had to cover it up outside...it didn't cry or anything :p It just said thank you for the new blanket, the fluffy one sucked :D :D ............( . )( . ).........
Leave it to a Canatard to throw a fockin blanket over a custom boat before a blizzard sets in. :)
Do they make boat covers in Canada?

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Leave it to a Canatard to throw a fockin blanket over a custom boat before a blizzard sets in. :)
Do they make boat covers in Canada?
Yes they do..........( . )( . )............. :cool:

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Well.... come on up! Kim and I will show you a cool time. :cool:
Way to easy here right now, maybe a foot :cry: ............( . )( . )...........I don't want to see alot of snow Tom......... :yuk:

Rexone
11-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Na, I will be there soon to get my jetboat though..where is RexMarine located.........I want to come kick you in the junk with a frozen boot :p ..........( . )( . ).......... :D :D
Just follow the sunshine.

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:43 PM
Just follow the sunshine.
Well shit, it will be the first time I put my boots on ice :D :D ............( . )( . )............ :p

Tom Brown
11-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I don't want to see alot of snow Tom......... :yuk:
Is this your first winter in Lloyd, Kim? :D

Kim Hanson
11-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Is this your first winter in Lloyd, Kim? :D
We have had some nice winters latley, this one I don't think I will like much :yuk: .............( . )( . )............

Keith E. Sayre
11-18-2006, 08:07 AM
I was raised in Utah in the Provo area where it snows 9 months out of the year. Some years it would start in the
first or second week of September and I've seen it snow on
the 4th of July parades! While I skiied, I loved the snow
and did regular "snow dances" but after 7 knee surgeries
and they threatened to put in a plastic replacement, I quit
skiing. Then I couldn't stand the snow. I don't know how
anyone could live in the snow unless they found a sport or
activity to make it fun.
getting back to the point of this thread, here's my best
"slowinhavasu" story. Last summer, while walking the
channel on a busy Saturday afternoon, I was needing to
get to the opposite side to give a customer a demo ride
on a deckboat. As luck would have it, Mr. Slowinhavasu
was cruising by on his monster pontoon boat and I yelled
about the possibility of getting a quick ride across the
channel. His wife told him to pick me up and do it, and
since she can whip him in a fair fight and he's smart enough to know that, he looked for a space to get me on
the bow of the pontoon boat. The only open space was
in the police section that they have marked off, now he
never actually beached it because I jumped right on and
he immediately went into reverse, but he got his rear end
chewed by one of the city's finest for even being in that
little marked off area. It was not a pretty sight! He
sacrificed his body for the good of the cause! I appreciated it!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Boatcop
11-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Hey Carey......
http://www.harvardpilgrim.mimrx.com/harvard/SiteImages/PrdImages/200x200/0011509002624.JPG
:crossx:

Wet Dream
11-18-2006, 08:47 AM
NO!! I don't usually spend enough time looking at a pic of a guy to care what the hell they're looking at. :yuk:

slowinhavasu
11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
I was raised in Utah in the Provo area where it snows 9 months out of the year. Some years it would start in the
first or second week of September and I've seen it snow on
the 4th of July parades! While I skiied, I loved the snow
and did regular "snow dances" but after 7 knee surgeries
and they threatened to put in a plastic replacement, I quit
skiing. Then I couldn't stand the snow. I don't know how
anyone could live in the snow unless they found a sport or
activity to make it fun.
getting back to the point of this thread, here's my best
"slowinhavasu" story. Last summer, while walking the
channel on a busy Saturday afternoon, I was needing to
get to the opposite side to give a customer a demo ride
on a deckboat. As luck would have it, Mr. Slowinhavasu
was cruising by on his monster pontoon boat and I yelled
about the possibility of getting a quick ride across the
channel. His wife told him to pick me up and do it, and
since she can whip him in a fair fight and he's smart enough to know that, he looked for a space to get me on
the bow of the pontoon boat. The only open space was
in the police section that they have marked off, now he
never actually beached it because I jumped right on and
he immediately went into reverse, but he got his rear end
chewed by one of the city's finest for even being in that
little marked off area. It was not a pretty sight! He
sacrificed his body for the good of the cause! I appreciated it!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
I just remember thinking, been drinkin all day and I'm going to jail for Kieth, WTF......

slowinhavasu
11-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Hey Carey......
http://www.harvardpilgrim.mimrx.com/harvard/SiteImages/PrdImages/200x200/0011509002624.JPG
:crossx:
Yo BC, check out Shadow, he's got that thing down to a art...LOL :)