PDA

View Full Version : Side by Side Questions

Eliminator 4 Life
11-18-2006, 03:40 PM
What side by sides will fit in the back of a truck bed???

riverbound
11-18-2006, 03:46 PM
What side by sides will fit in the back of a truck bed???
A rhino will as long as you dont have offset wheels or Long travel susp.
The Ranger is too wide in stock form.
Im not sure about the Arctic cat
The mule will

Eliminator 4 Life
11-18-2006, 03:52 PM
A rhino will as long as you dont have offset wheels or Long travel susp.
The Ranger is too wide in stock form.
Im not sure about the Arctic cat
The mule will
I wonder if you put a rear seat in the Ranger if you get more leg room back there since its bigger??

djunkie
11-19-2006, 12:02 AM
I wonder if you put a rear seat in the Ranger if you get more leg room back there since its bigger??
Call me tomorrow phucker. I'll be able to explain all this shit to you without having to type it or offending anyone.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-19-2006, 08:10 AM
Call me tomorrow phucker. I'll be able to explain all this shit to you without having to type it or offending anyone.
but offending someone might create some hot boat drama :cool: ... what time u gonna be up :220v:

riverbound
11-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Yes. In fact I ahve seen a couple cages in Rhinos where the rear gate was removed and the seat was moved further back.

atomickitn
11-19-2006, 11:29 AM
just an FYI my buddy ,long time friend that i helped him start his truck business 6 yrs ago ,has a full line of rhino stuff and does custom roll bars , seats , lights you name it , wheels ,tires and even ready to go custom painted matching plastic , or can custom paint you existing , the shop is accessory house in montclair ca ask for Steve, he will hook you up with the best deals in town :cool:, he also does the other one too , polairs ,arctic cat yadda yadda