PDA

View Full Version : What....no CAL vs. USC post?

JMC
11-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Did I miss this thread or is there actually no post's??

Kilrtoy
11-18-2006, 06:55 PM
Usc Sucks

Boatcop
11-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Everyone's in shock that the Cats STOMPED Oregon.

HavasuSelect
11-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Bring on Notre Dame!!!

HCS
11-18-2006, 08:37 PM
Everyone's in shock that the Cats STOMPED Oregon.
Quack!

THOR
11-18-2006, 10:01 PM
It is very suprising the bandwagonBob isnt on here talking about "his" team. Gracious winners I tell ya.
USC earned some respect with the voters tonight.

slink
11-18-2006, 10:13 PM
It is very suprising the bandwagonBob isnt on here talking about "his" team. Gracious winners I tell ya.
USC earned some respect with the voters tonight.
He's been MIA around here lately. SC has their fate in their own hands. With Arkansas still rolling, it helps us out. Hope the pollsters don't want a rematch of OSU / Michigan

BLOWN HOWARD
11-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Usc Sucks
KILR YOU MUST BE A UCLA FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
11-18-2006, 11:51 PM
Sorry about that. I was at the game tonight. First half was sickening. Second half wasn't much better but they got the Win. Hope they get there shit together for Notre Dame.

HCS
11-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Looks like no Rose Bowl for Cal.

THOR
11-19-2006, 07:21 AM
Sorry about that. I was at the game tonight. First half was sickening. Second half wasn't much better but they got the Win. Hope they get there shit together for Notre Dame.
ND is mediocre at best. They got pounded by Michigan. Mich/OSU would be an awesome rematch and probably the really true #1 vs #2.

mbrown2
11-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Hopefully next week and the week after Carroll can get them to play 4 quarters of football.....in the land of the BCS style points mean as much as wins...

slink
11-19-2006, 08:08 AM
Hopefully next week and the week after Carroll can get them to play 4 quarters of football.....in the land of the BCS style points mean as much as wins...
Maybe next year he can schedule 1AA Western Carolina the last two weeks of the year so he can get some "style" points like they do in the SEC :)

mbrown2
11-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Maybe next year he can schedule 1AA Western Carolina the last two weeks of the year so he can get some "style" points like they do in the SEC :)
One thing I liked that he did was saying he "could care less about the BCS"....He has definitely prepared the team to not look ahead and that is hard enough at this point in the season..

THOR
11-19-2006, 08:50 AM
He already schedules weak competition. It's called the PAC 10.

GETSOME
11-19-2006, 08:56 AM
I was at the game as well. Was nice to shut up the Cal fans in the second half! CAL FANS SUCK.. Ohh wait Cal sucks period

slink
11-19-2006, 09:30 AM
He already schedules weak competition. It's called the PAC 10.
You're right, he does schedule a few pansies. He scheduled Arkansas :p

Not So Fast
11-19-2006, 09:36 AM
USC certainly does not suck as anybody who knows a damn thing about football would know :mad: They are obviously not last years team and after watching Ohio State and Michigan play I dont think we could stay with them but I would watch the game just to make sure anyway, hope they get to the big game!! NSF GO BOLTZ :D NSF Oh yeah, they do have a couple of tough games left BTW

Not So Fast
11-19-2006, 09:38 AM
ND is mediocre at best. They got pounded by Michigan. Mich/OSU would be an awesome rematch and probably the really true #1 vs #2.
Roger that!!!!!!!! NSF

HavasuSelect
11-19-2006, 09:40 AM
The best part is this is a rebuilding year for USC. They're only gonna get better.

Not So Fast
11-19-2006, 10:29 AM
The best part is this is a rebuilding year for USC. They're only gonna get better.
Right on, damn how many times did I hear "he's a freshman" last nite. The RB that spell Washington (Chris Wells??) looked like a young Reggie Bush to me. They will be very competitive for years to come and with Carroll staying put the recruiting crop will just get better also. NSF

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
KILR YOU MUST BE A UCLA FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA think :boxed:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 10:33 AM
USC certainly does not suck as anybody who knows a damn thing about football would know :mad: They are obviously not last years team and after watching Ohio State and Michigan play I dont think we could stay with them but I would watch the game just to make sure anyway, hope they get to the big game!! NSF GO BOLTZ :D NSF Oh yeah, they do have a couple of tough games left BTW
USC SUCKS :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

THOR
11-19-2006, 10:37 AM
You're right, he does schedule a few pansies. He scheduled Arkansas :p
Ark would beat everyone besides USC. Cal was supposed to be the best and they got beat buy Arizona. That is pathetic. Keep defending the 5th best conference in all of football. Nice.

slink
11-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Ark would beat everyone besides USC. Cal was supposed to be the best and they got beat buy Arizona. That is pathetic. Keep defending the 5th best conference in all of football. Nice.
so where does 1AA fall.....even nicer

THOR
11-19-2006, 10:48 AM
so where does 1AA fall.....even nicer
\They fall right in front of Standford, Wash, Wazzou, Arizona, Oregon State, etc. Pretty simple. If you have any knowledge of NCAA football, the PAC is nowhere near the caliber of SEC, Big 12, and certaintly the Big 10. Unless you are a moron of course, then you will tell me how bad everyone is besides "your" team. Maybe "your" team has change a few times in the past 30 years. I know that is true for most of the bandwagon fans like yourself.
Again, nobody from OSU, Mich or anyone else comes on here and talks about how good "my" team is after a win.
Where were you Slink when you lost to an unranked Oregon State. Poor guy, the bandwagon must have derailed huh? You frontrunners are too funny. Kind of sad actually.

slink
11-19-2006, 10:54 AM
\They fall right in front of Standford, Wash, Wazzou, Arizona, Oregon State, etc. Pretty simple. If you have any knowledge of NCAA football, the PAC is nowhere near the caliber of SEC, Big 12, and certaintly the Big 10. Unless you are a moron of course, then you will tell me how bad everyone is besides "your" team. Maybe "your" team has change a few times in the past 30 years. I know that is true for most of the bandwagon fans like yourself.
Again, nobody from OSU, Mich or anyone else comes on here and talks about how good "my" team is after a win.
Where were you Slink when you lost to an unranked Oregon State. Poor guy, the bandwagon must have derailed huh? You frontrunners are too funny. Kind of sad actually.
If you do a search, you would see that I said SC deserved to lose that game, look it up. I wasn't hidden anywhere, nor did I fall off. :p
and your "I'm more knowledgeable than you, SEC gods, bandwagon" act is getting a litte old, matter of fact it is 4 yrs old to be exact.

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:35 AM
If you do a search, you would see that I said SC deserved to lose that game, look it up. I wasn't hidden anywhere, nor did I fall off. :p
and your "I'm more knowledgeable than you, SEC gods, bandwagon" act is getting a litte old, matter of fact it is 4 yrs old to be exact.
Then get more knowledeable and dont be so blinded by your front running attitude
You are becoming the typical USC fan. Very typical.

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Kinda sounds like your being a typical USC hater. Just because someones roots for a team you don't like doesn't mean they need to be labeled. Sounds a little ignorant to me. But what do I know, I one of those "USC FANS" :rolleyes:

slink
11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Then get more knowledeable and dont be so blinded by your front running attitude
Like I said...................You're starting to sound a lot like Charlie Browns teacher

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Kinda sounds like your being a typical USC hater. Just because someones roots for a team you don't like doesn't mean they need to be labeled. Sounds a little ignorant to me. But what do I know, I one of those "USC FANS" :rolleyes:
Not the case at all, but nobody ever comes on here after "their" team wins and boast about how great they are and how shitty everyone else is. It is always the USC fans and nobody else. That is why people like me find it odd why you USC fans wonder why you are hated. I would actually be a USC fan if it wasnt because of the fans. Sad really that none of you were taught humility and how to win graciously.

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Like I said...................You're starting to sound a lot like Charlie Browns teacher
Like I said, you know next to nothing about college sports and who is actually good and not good.

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Not the case at all, but nobody ever comes on here after "their" team wins and boast about how great they are and how shitty everyone else is. It is always the USC fans and nobody else. That is why people like me find it odd why you USC fans wonder why you are hated. I would actually be a USC fan if it wasnt because of the fans. Sad really that none of you were taught humility and how to win graciously.
Now you are sounding seriously ignorant to me. Everyteam had "those" fans. I've seen plenty of people on here praising other teams for their win. Open your eyes. I even came on and congradulated the OSU fans for their win. Aren't you an LSU fan or Auburn fan? I remember you praising some team a year or so ago. What happened to that? Losing season?

slink
11-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Like I said, you know next to nothing about college sports and who is actually good and not good.
Wha,Wha, Wha............

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Now you are sounding seriously ignorant to me. Everyteam had "those" fans. I've seen plenty of people on here praising other teams for their win. Open your eyes. I even came on and congradulated the OSU fans for their win. Aren't you an LSU fan or Auburn fan? I remember you praising some team a year or so ago. What happened to that? Losing season?
Not me, I never stir the pot and boast about a win, because I am humble and win graciously unlike you. I went to Auburn. Did you go to USC?

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Wha,Wha, Wha............
Typical. Where were you guys in the 90's? Where are you during basketball season? Funny and pathetic at the same time

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Not me, I never stir the pot and boast about a win, because I am humble and win graciously unlike you. I went to Auburn. Did you go to USC?
I don't get it. My team wins and I can't be happy about it? What does not going there have to do with it? I've been an SC fan since I was a kid. Just kinda followed in my families foot steps. If you even look around I even stated how disappointed I was in how SC played yesterday. We're all not the same. Don't stereotype.

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Typical. Where were you guys in the 90's? Where are you during basketball season? Funny and pathetic at the same time
I'm sorry, was ***boat around in the 90's for me to come on here. I remember being the only kid in school that was an SC fan. They were shitty back then but I stuck with them. Kinda like the Rams. :rolleyes:

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:51 AM
I don't get it. My team wins and I can't be happy about it? What does not going there have to do with it? I've been an SC fan since I was a kid. Just kinda followed in my families foot steps. If you even look around I even stated how disappointed I was in how SC played yesterday. We're all not the same. Don't stereotype.
THen you should be proud. I find it pathetic that folks come on here (not you or Slink) and start threads about how dominant USC is and how shitty everyone else is. Dont you find that odd and kind of bandwagonny?

djunkie
11-19-2006, 11:55 AM
THen you should be proud. I find it pathetic that folks come on here (not you or Slink) and start threads about how dominant USC is and how shitty everyone else is. Dont you find that odd and kind of bandwagonny?
Yes and no. If UCLA/ND or any of those big names were doing good there would be people on here doing the same. Its just SC has been good for the last few years so it may seem a little bandwagonny to you. Soon their streak will be over and so will the attention. I understand what you are trying to say though. But I think you are being a little bit of a hater about it. Even when SC got beat last year I was on here congradulating the other team.

slink
11-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I was at 3911 S fiqueroa every saturday in the fall :)

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Yes and no. If UCLA/ND or any of those big names were doing good there would be people on here doing the same. Its just SC has been good for the last few years so it may seem a little bandwagonny to you. Soon their streak will be over and so will the attention. I understand what you are trying to say though. But I think you are being a little bit of a hater about it. Even when SC got beat last year I was on here congradulating the other team.
Just like me. I never bashed USC when they got beat. Tough luck.

THOR
11-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Why? Combat training?

slink
11-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Something like that

TrojanDan
11-19-2006, 01:06 PM
ROTFLMAO! Well, if you really want to be exact, it was 4 years 2 months and 17 days ago (Sept 2, '02). :D Final score USC 24 Auburn 17 at the Coliseum. I was there. Were you Thor?
Have another nice week. :hammer2: I know I will..........

THOR
11-19-2006, 01:39 PM
ROTFLMAO! Well, if you really want to be exact, it was 4 years 2 months and 17 days ago (Sept 2, '02). :D Final score USC 24 Auburn 17 at the Coliseum. I was there. Were you Thor?
Have another nice week. :hammer2: I know I will..........
Typical USC fan. Here we go again. I didnt know the bandwagon went that far. Are you the driver, or do you get driven?
This is my exact point DJunkie. BandwagonDan is epitomizes the POS USC fan that everyone hates. Only runs his pie hole win he wins, more than likely never played sports and cant be found when "his" team loses.

TrojanDan
11-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Take your angry meds Thor, you're having another episode. And I'll take it as a "no" that you weren't at the game either. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Thats the felix the cat dealership

slink
11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Thats the felix the cat dealership
Better get a new Thomas Guide :)

THOR
11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Take your angry meds Thor, you're having another episode. And I'll take it as a "no" that you weren't at the game either. :rolleyes:
I'll just go buy my new USC swag from Walmart like the rest of you. That'll make me fit in like you. :rolleyes:

djunkie
11-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I'll just go buy my new USC swag from Walmart like the rest of you. That'll make me fit in like you. :rolleyes:
Go trojans. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20074&stc=1

TrojanDan
11-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Kohl's has better deals. :)

slink
11-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Kohl's has better deals. :)
That right there is SC Business smarts :) :)

BLOWN HOWARD
11-19-2006, 02:35 PM
YA think :boxed:
Dont know about you but i wouldnt be talking shit about other teams that are stopmin your team's reacord too shit!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Dont know about you but i wouldnt be talking shit about other teams that are stopmin your team's reacord too shit!!!!!
They havent won yet and even a fat chick gets a good looking guy once in awhile

3 daytona`s
11-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Do you even understand the game? :idea:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Do you even understand the game? :idea:
Yes I do and I did not have to buy three boats to figure out im still SECOND BEST

slink
11-19-2006, 07:52 PM
Sounds like you've been a wingman once or twice in your life :)

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Sounds like you've been a wingman once or twice in your life :)
WHY YES, YES I HAVE...
I'm always willing to take one for the team.....

slink
11-19-2006, 08:02 PM
WHY YES, YES I HAVE...
I'm always willing to take one for the team.....
That a boy!!!!

BLOWN HOWARD
11-19-2006, 09:40 PM
I didnt say they won anything i said they are better and i mean way better than the sorry ass Bruins!!!!!!!!