PDA

View Full Version : GSP "Sunk" Hughes

Tequila-John
11-19-2006, 07:35 AM
What a great fight!

The Jerk
11-19-2006, 07:52 AM
GSP looked awesome and came prepareed. I like hughs cuz he is just an old fasioned boy but he got whooped up on!

NashvilleBound
11-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Good fight. I think Hughs, who I wanted to win, was WAY to relaxed. He seemed like he was in slow motion. Still one of my favorites.
Silva, the big galooka even won. I wanted Jeff Monson(sp) to win. Hard to get in when you have a 10" shorter reach. Hope the all rematch.
Cant wait till Chuck Liddell kicks the shit outta wanna be pretty boy Tito Dec 30th.

Thorsinc
11-19-2006, 08:13 AM
I don’t care for Sylvia but I thought he did a good job last night showed a different side to his fighting skills.
How bad do you think Syliva is going to break down emotionally in the octagon when he losses the belt.

Caribbean Jet
11-19-2006, 08:43 AM
It was a great night of fighting. I'm a HUghs fan and I agree, he came in way to relaxed. I said before the fight that I thought that Hughs lost some of his fire. GSP came out kicken.

GrapeApe
11-19-2006, 09:35 AM
What about my Boy from San Diego, Brandon "The Truth" Vera beat the crap out of Frank Mir!!! I think he can be a Heavyweight Champ, but should drop down to his normal 205 lbs...
The Highes Vs. GSP fight went exactly how I thought it would... Hughes didnt look good Vs. BJ Penn, but got lucky when BJ gassed out..
Next month we get to watch Tito get Knocked out by Chuck Liddell again..
*** Grape Ape ***

Phat Matt
11-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Hughes said he didn't even know it was a kick that took him out. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
11-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Excellent Kick to the side of the head :rolleyes: with a great finish :cool:

NashvilleBound
11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
What about my Boy from San Diego, Brandon "The Truth" Vera beat the crap out of Frank Mir!!! I think he can be a Heavyweight Champ, but should drop down to his normal 205 lbs...
The Highes Vs. GSP fight went exactly how I thought it would... Hughes didnt look good Vs. BJ Penn, but got lucky when BJ gassed out..
*** Grape Ape ***
I was hoping Mir would kick the crap outta Vera.....but it just seems titles are on the move..... If your defending your title you would think you would be a little more agressive.
I agree about that Penn fight,...... a lucky break or what....
Hell ya!! I hope he messes up pretty boys face. My wife just loves him.... BARF :messedup: :messedup: Along with Opee Taylor (Forest Griffen) I met him last month in Vegas....nice kid

Mtg Pro
11-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey John,
How is it going ?

Phat Daddy
11-19-2006, 02:21 PM
I agree, Vera will be a champ here real soon.
GSP looked great and was way more aggressive then Hughes. I had a chance to put money on GSP but passed because you just never know with Hughes.
I think GSP will be holding on to that belt for sometime.

John.
11-19-2006, 02:45 PM
GSP did a great job. Hughes looked like he was going to cry the second time GPS kicked him in the nuts. It sure looked like it did hurt though.

Kilrtoy
11-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Cant wait till Chuck Liddell kicks the shit outta wanna be pretty boy Tito Dec 30th.
NO SHIT, I second that

eliminated1
11-19-2006, 02:59 PM
I think Tito Is going to crush Chuck . I know some guys that train with Tito and they are saying this is going to be SICK. Tito has Studied Chucks style to perfection and is up on all his leads for his punches and leg kicks . They also have been saying that Tito hasent even shown his new skills yet in the ring. He has been holding back so not to let the tricks out of the bag for Chucks people to see . Should be a great fight .I like both but i have to go with Tito always have, always will.

Tequila-John
11-19-2006, 04:52 PM
I think Tito Is going to crush Chuck . I know some guys that train with Tito and they are saying this is going to be SICK. Tito has Studied Chucks style to perfection and is up on all his leads for his punches and leg kicks . They also have been saying that Tito hasent even shown his new skills yet in the ring. He has been holding back so not to let the tricks out of the bag for Chucks people to see . Should be a great fight .I like both but i have to go with Tito always have, always will.
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH....... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

angry dad
11-19-2006, 05:31 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...... HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH....... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I agree!!!

NOTALENT
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I knew GSP was going to beat the crap out of Huhges....in fact I was the only one out of all my friends who thought so...I ended up betting a total of $460 and yup....to there suprise I won....haha. GSP is a hell of alot more well rounded than Hughes. He brought his A game once again proving he isnt a B class flighter...haha. Great fight all and all.

BrendellaJet
11-19-2006, 08:01 PM
GSP is an animal. That guy is so quick and athletic. Hughes should have brought that match to the ground and kept it there. He is too slow to box with GSP.
Im a Hughes fan and hope he wants a rematch and can submit GSP again.

angry dad
11-19-2006, 08:30 PM
GSP is an animal. That guy is so quick and athletic. Hughes should have brought that match to the ground and kept it there. He is too slow to box with GSP.
Im a Hughes fan and hope he wants a rematch and can submit GSP again.
He will!!

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 07:21 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
Vera looked great the last few fights!!!! Ya i think hes next inline for a title shot...Vera by K.O....GSP was on Saturday...Hughes was not able to take him down...that was the end if you ask me..props to GSP :crossx:

Brady Bunch
11-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Of course guys that train with him are going to say that! I do not care what TITO thinks he has learned, the Iceman is going to cripple that kid this time around!

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Of course guys that train with him are going to say that! I do not care what TITO thinks he has learned, the Iceman is going to cripple that kid this time around!
I have a bottle of Patron that says otherwise :crossx:

NashvilleBound
11-20-2006, 04:03 PM
I have a bottle of Patron that says otherwise :crossx:
Let me get this straight..... you are wagering that Tito will win and the bet is a unopened bottle of Patron. Your on. Ill take the Ice man....... whadaya say?

Tequila-John
11-20-2006, 04:20 PM
i heard "gsp" got a new "rhino" for winning the championship :rolleyes: :cool: keyes
And a bag full of "SUNK THE BOAT" donation money?

UltraClean
11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Let me get this straight..... you are wagering that Tito will win and the bet is a unopened bottle of Patron. Your on. Ill take the Ice man....... whadaya say?
I say YES....I got Tito...you got the Iceman...one un-opened bottle Patron. :crossx:

NashvilleBound
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
I say YES....I got Tito...you got the Iceman...one un-opened bottle Patron. :crossx:
Looser ships it to winner..... we good? Anyone else? Looking to expand my Patron inventory;)

UltraClean
11-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Looser ships it to winner..... we good? Anyone else? Looking to expand my Patron inventory;)
Yes loser ships to winner

NashvilleBound
11-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Yes loser ships to winner
Do you want my address now so it gets here on time ;) ;) ;) Dont go disapearing on me either.......:D :D

UltraClean
11-22-2006, 07:54 AM
Do you want my address now so it gets here on time ;) ;) ;) Dont go disapearing on me either.......:D :D
lol dont worry about that im not going anywhere :skull: