PDA

View Full Version : Just what HB needs...............

slink
11-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Marin couple calls for global orgasm for peace
By MARCUS WOHLSEN
The Associated Press
SAN FRANCISCO
Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.
But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.
The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, who live together on a houseboat along scenic Tomales Bay in Marin County, just north of San Francisco.
Their immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm on December 22 while focusing on world peace.
"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said on Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."

Biglue
11-19-2006, 07:41 PM
Says nothing about reaching an orgasm with a partner.....guess I can dedicate that one in the name of world peace. :idea: :D

Jetaholic
11-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Marin couple calls for global orgasm for peace
By MARCUS WOHLSEN
The Associated Press
SAN FRANCISCO
Two peace activists have planned a massive anti-war demonstration for the first day of winter.
But they don't want you marching in the streets. They'd much rather you just stay home.
The Global Orgasm for Peace was conceived by Donna Sheehan, 76, and Paul Reffell, 55, who live together on a houseboat along scenic Tomales Bay in Marin County, just north of San Francisco.
Their immodest goal is for everyone in the world to have an orgasm on December 22 while focusing on world peace.
"The orgasm gives out an incredible feeling of peace during it and after it," Reffell said on Sunday. "Your mind is like a blank. It's like a meditative state. And mass meditations have been shown to make a change."
NICE!!! Right on my b-day!

Devil's Advocate
11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
Sounds good to me. :p And it's for world piece, I mean peace.

MR HARLEY
11-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Sounds good to me. :p
I bet. :p