PDA

View Full Version : My first time

M-Dizzle
11-19-2006, 09:06 PM
So bitches, this is my first time on this website. I see you talk about sports and boats. I know some about the first subject and nothing about the next. Feel free to talk shit on how little I know about boats, but be prepared to get a verbal lashing when you talk sports. Sc should be 2nd in the BCS. The lakers are the greatest modern day Sports team in the world and yes, the sparks will win the kentucky derby. Good day, good night, and drink a ****ing grey goose on the rocks. STUPID GUTTY BITCHES!!!!

Devil's Advocate
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM
Well that was a very pleasant, graceful entrance. :220v:
Sounds like a ***boater to me. :crossx: Welcome.

EAZYKILLER2006
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
So bitches, this is my first time on this website. I see you talk about sports and boats. I know some about the first subject and nothing about the next. Feel free to talk shit on how little I know about boats, but be prepared to get a verbal lashing when you talk sports. Sc should be 2nd in the BCS. The lakers are the greatest modern day Sports team in the world and yes, the sparks will win the kentucky derby. Good day, good night, and drink a ****ing grey goose on the rocks. STUPID GUTTY BITCHES!!!!
wow first time posser oh posterer~ good for u is all i can say i still havent seen upon here how to post a new thread...lol

11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Is'nt the Kentucky Derby a horse race?

BadKachina
11-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Have a take and don't suck........... :crossx:

HavasuSelect
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
Welcome you gutty son of a bitch! Make sure you insult a lot of people and get into plenty of arguments. You'll fit in just fine.

beerjet
11-19-2006, 09:31 PM
I'll bet he never posts again and this thread goes 5 pages .

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Blah..Blah..Blah.................................. .......................

beerjet
11-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Blah..Blah..Blah.................................. .......................
So you know where this is goint too.

OCMerrill
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
I was buying it until the word Lakers and greatest was used in the same sentence. :rollside:

Ziggy
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Women trying to sound all tough and smartmouthed are a total turn off :rolleyes: :yuk: .........Bet you can make your man loose his hardon real quick... :argue:

Mrs 2LKHVSU
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM
So you know where this is goint too.
It's not my 1st day...... :cool:

BadKachina
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
So bitches, this is my first time in the tub. I see you talk about sports and boats. I know something about water sports as you can see from the picture. Feel free to talk shit on how little my boyfriend is, but be prepared to get a verbal lashing when you bash gay people. Sc should be 2nd in the tub. The lakers are the greatest looking bunch of guys in the world and yes, the sparks will win the kentucky derby and do the donkey show with me in TJ. Good day, good night, and drink a ****ing apple martini on the rocks. I'M JUST A STUPID GAY BITCH!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/foot.jpg