PDA

View Full Version : IHBA World Finals!!!!!!!!!!

blue wonder
11-19-2006, 09:51 PM
What a humbling experience!!!!!!....damn on the river i thought i had a fast boat...well phoenix sure put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!...oh well i still had fun, i hope to do better next year....and a special thanks goes out to all the people who helped my first race be an enjoyable one...thanks to mike miller, john d, eddie and brad, cs-19 and sofa king, tommy, the old man, and everyone else who made my weekend...thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!...and congratulations to everyone who did a lot better than i did :)

Mrs.Racer277
11-19-2006, 10:27 PM
What a humbling experience!!!!!!....damn on the river i thought i had a fast boat...well phoenix sure put me in my place!!!!!!!!!!!...oh well i still had fun, i hope to do better next year....and a special thanks goes out to all the people who helped my first race be an enjoyable one...thanks to mike miller, john d, eddie and brad, cs-19 and sofa king, tommy, the old man, and everyone else who made my weekend...thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!...and congratulations to everyone who did a lot better than i did :)
Congrats on your first race.
You could not have a better bunch of guys helping you out. I have spent time with them at Ming and Lost Lake and the are a terrific group. :)

djdtpr
11-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Tony how did it go for ya?hope all went well now put both seats back in it and go back to having a fast river boat.Call me later.

blue wonder
11-20-2006, 08:04 AM
Tony how did it go for ya?hope all went well now put both seats back in it and go back to having a fast river boat.Call me later.
it went alright...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!

Clockstart
11-20-2006, 11:12 AM
...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
A couple of NJBA guys did well at F'bird.
In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship. In the 9sec TE class JohnD took his new ride several rounds before he broke out with a 8.996. And in the 8sec PE class, the only jet in the 22 boat field, Tom Bandy's "Tomcat", took out championship contender Allen Forsyth's blown flat in round 2. That gave the championship to Bill Rathke and his blown alky hydro (open boat). "Tomcat" (nat/asp CP tunnel) reached the final against Rathke's "Still Crazy" but the event was called due to darkness.
of course the Jet Boat would have won...
Cs

Mrs.Racer277
11-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship. In the 9sec TE class JohnD took his new ride several rounds before he broke out with a 8.996. And in the 8sec PE class, the only jet in the 22 boat field, Tom Bandy's "Tomcat", took out championship contender John Forsyth's blown flat in round 2. That gave the championship to Bill Rathke and his blown alky hydro (open boat). "Tomcat" (nat/asp CP tunnel) reached the final against Rathke's "Still Crazy" but the event was called due to darkness.
Cs
Thanks for the results.
Do you know how Jerry Hicks did??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey miss racer. Was your husband up there?

Mrs.Racer277
11-20-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey miss racer. Was your husband up there?
Yep, he said he talked to you??

blue wonder
11-20-2006, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=Clockstart]Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
yeah i hope to make the entire season next year at njba...i have a few pretty good sponsors...im looking to pick up a few more so i can make it all happen...i hope it works out...i cant decide if i want to run pgj or ubfj??? i guess i got awhile to figure it out though!

djdtpr
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
it went alright...my best et and mph was 8.66 and 117...it sure was tough though. there was 16 boats under a 9.10 and 9 boats in the 0's...i lost first round...broke way out!!!!!!!!! oh well...i look at as a tune up for next year!
Wow that is pretty good was that with the juice or without?Im sure you will do better next time!

pattymelt18
11-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the results.
Do you know how Jerry Hicks did??
He didnt even race just there spectating.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Yep, he said he talked to you??
I was trying to remember if he belonged to you:p Your a very lucky lady. He is an awesome guy;) We talked for quite some time. Tell him I said hello.
396(michael)

DEL51
11-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Good Show! Be a regular at NJBA next year and you'll get your setup dialed in.
In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship. In the 9sec TE class JohnD took his new ride several rounds before he broke out with a 8.996. And in the 8sec PE class, the only jet in the 22 boat field, Tom Bandy's "Tomcat", took out championship contender Allen Forsyth's blown flat in round 2. That gave the championship to Bill Rathke and his blown alky hydro (open boat). "Tomcat" (nat/asp CP tunnel) reached the final against Rathke's "Still Crazy" but the event was called due to darkness.
Cs
They sure were good sports. I would have been really angry the way the outcome was "toyed with".

FuelInMyVeins82
11-20-2006, 10:04 PM
What a great race. Pics and movies will be up soon. Congrats to Tom Bandy on the PE win!!! I'm sure he or some one else will chime in w/ the details

stoker2001
11-20-2006, 10:19 PM
In the 10sec ME class BP made it far enough through the rounds to win another championship.
CsYa,we had BP sweating as we only had to win the final round to grab it.Bryant Dolan smoked the light with a .01 RT to my .08 and his margin of victory was .04.The $800 in prize and contigency money eased the pain of the 14 hour tow home.First looser in the championship chase by 14 lousy points was a little humbling :p

DEL51
11-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Ya,we had BP sweating as we only had to win the final round to grab it.Bryant Dolan smoked the light with a .01 RT to my .08 and his margin of victory was .04.The $800 in prize and contigency money eased the pain of the 14 hour tow home.First looser in the championship chase by 14 lousy points was a little humbling :p
You did very well. Hang in there. I had some quality time with cs19 and his group. It was nice to view all the nice boats.Chris and the bp group of guys were fun and really cool.I will comment further on the races when winter sets in and I have less to talk about. All of you guys did a great job in a tough field.P.S. Good job stoker.

stoker2001
11-20-2006, 10:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1052phoenix06_052.jpg here is BP at the WFs wondering if he should go to whacker power :D

UBFJ #454
11-21-2006, 06:07 AM
They sure were good sports. I would have been really angry the way the outcome was "toyed with".
Nothing was "toyed with" ... Given the Circumstances, The Outcome of The Race was as per The IHBA Rule Book ... Section 23: Eliminations, Item 13. A..
One may not 'like' the outcome of a particular Race where something like what happened occurred, but, that's why there's a Set of Rules which we agree to, and abide by, when we sign up to Race.

UBFJ #454
11-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Kevin,
In No Way are you a 'First Loser' given your Sportsmanship and the Competitive Programs you and Bob both put together in ME ... Congratulations to you Both on your Races for The Championship.

Mrs.Racer277
11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
I was trying to remember if he belonged to you:p Your a very lucky lady. He is an awesome guy;) We talked for quite some time. Tell him I said hello.
396(michael)
I am lucky???? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE J/K
I let him know you said "Hello", he said he enjoyed talking to you. Said he was so busy not much time for playing. But all worth it in the end. :)

Cs19
11-21-2006, 07:50 AM
After almost a week at Firebird Its nice to be home..
I want to say thanks to Team Red Dragon TE #000 for the single best racing weekend Ive ever had, thanks for everything Joe and Heather!!!
Props to Blue Blunder.. You did a great job for your first time on the rope, no doubt you have what it takes to race. hopefully we see you back on the rope next season.
How about Pattymelt going rounds in ME, nice work Josh!!
Congrats to Bandy for going rounds and going home with some loot in PE.Nice work and a heck of a showing for the only jet in PE. Tom had .0 lights all day Sunday..Great job!!
The 418 boat went home happy even though we went out 2nd round. We qualified #9 out of 33 with a 9.04 and had a competitive boat. I had a shifting problem on the rope in my 2nd round and got off the rope late and that cant happen in TE so I was on the trailer after that.That shifter will be in the recylcling bin asap, going to an air shift.
Met lots of people from the boards, nice meeting you all. DEL, nice chattin with ya.
Anyone notice all the 418 shirts around the pits, definatly more shirts than 000 hats.LOL.
gotta run.
CS

stoker2001
11-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Kevin,
In No Way are you a 'First Loser' given your Sportsmanship and the Competitive Programs you and Bob both put together in ME ... Congratulations to you Both on your Races for The Championship.Thanks for the kind words, me and Stacie will never forget as she said she almost had heart halpitations over it.I really have to give the wife a lot of credit as she has been my only pit crew member throughout the whole year.Maybe we will see some of you at the Vegas Ceremony

pattymelt18
11-21-2006, 10:21 AM
definately had a great time, "stoker 2001" kevin sorry i had to red light in the third round and lose to you but hey it was fun. the red cup racing pit was on hit as usual special thanks to joe and heather chris and shannon jack@mpd dave ebbert bob prigmore, bill scotten,joe lakamp and of course crew member a, b, and c and congrats to tom bandy keeping the jets in the field through the home stretch.other than that great time cant wait for next year.
boat 039 josh :rollside:

Some Kind Of Monster
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Great to meet everyone and can't wait for next year!!!

flattie440
11-21-2006, 11:40 AM
so did the bracket boats ever get to finish on monday?

blue wonder
11-21-2006, 02:04 PM
After almost a week at Firebird Its nice to be home..
I want to say thanks to Team Red Dragon TE #000 for the single best racing weekend Ive ever had, thanks for everything Joe and Heather!!!
Props to Blue Blunder.. You did a great job for your first time on the rope, no doubt you have what it takes to race. hopefully we see you back on the rope next season.
How about Pattymelt going rounds in ME, nice work Josh!!
Congrats to Bandy for going rounds and going home with some loot in PE.Nice work and a heck of a showing for the only jet in PE. Tom had .0 lights all day Sunday..Great job!!
The 418 boat went home happy even though we went out 2nd round. We qualified #9 out of 33 with a 9.04 and had a competitive boat. I had a shifting problem on the rope in my 2nd round and got off the rope late and that cant happen in TE so I was on the trailer after that.That shifter will be in the recylcling bin asap, going to an air shift.
Met lots of people from the boards, nice meeting you all. DEL, nice chattin with ya.
Anyone notice all the 418 shirts around the pits, definatly more shirts than 000 hats.LOL.
gotta run.
CS
thanks cs...you will certainly see me on the rope a lot more...but at ming...i wasnt really in to trying to slow the thing down or try to speed it up on the motor to run a 9..to hard!!!...i like ubfj...thats where ill be next year!!!!!!!!!...thanks again to you and joe for all of your help last weekend...see ya in march!!!!!!!!

stoker2001
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
definately had a great time, "stoker 2001" kevin sorry i had to red light in the third round and lose to you but hey it was fun. boat 039 josh :rollside:Josh,was good to meet you.I sure wont get close to you on the rope next time as i underestimated how big a wake those CPs leave and took on some wonderful Firebird lake water :p Your boat runs hard and looked great out there.Hope to see you next year

Scoobinator
11-21-2006, 08:44 PM
Does anybody have some pictures to post here on the board of the races since I couldnt make it??

sofa king smooth
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
What a sick week at Firebird. Had the boat running good and qualified 7th with a 9.02. Cut a big fat red lite in round one and that was the end of our weekend. The boat ran an 9.03 so I feel like we have a handle on things for the spring race.
Our pit was going off all week. Pattymelt (Josh) takes the prize for the raddest pit crew hands down. Good job on going rounds to,you had the boat runnin.
CS the other half of Red Cup Racing did a awesome jod and had his boat dialed execept for alittle shifter failure would of gone more rounds. Laid down an early 9.04 in qualifying but a late 9.02 from the dragon put him on the wrong end of a detail rag.lol. :rolleyes: Pics to follow.
John d and Miller it was killer hangin and talkin trash with you guys. Great job on gettin the new boat runnin so good. 4 thou from goin rounds but I guess thats racing. Looking forward to pittin with you guys. Plus were gona need a pit bitch.lol :) Thanks again for dinner.
Wonder nice meeting you and you did a good job for your first race. Look forward to partying and racing with you at Ming. You have a good runnin boat foresure.
All in all the funnist race to date for sure. Looking forward to next racing season.

Cs19
11-21-2006, 09:53 PM
but a late 9.02 from the dragon put him on the wrong end of a detail rag.lol. :rolleyes: Pics to follow.
That is the last time i qualify worse than that pile they call the Red Dragon. :rolleyes: BTW its cool, we dont need pics.

Johnwithjm
11-22-2006, 08:26 AM
What a sick week at Firebird. Had the boat running good and qualified 7th with a 9.02. Cut a big fat red lite in round one and that was the end of our weekend. The boat ran an 9.03 so I feel like we have a handle on things for the spring race.
Our pit was going off all week. Pattymelt (Josh) takes the prize for the raddest pit crew hands down. Good job on going rounds to,you had the boat runnin.
CS the other half of Red Cup Racing did a awesome jod and had his boat dialed execept for alittle shifter failure would of gone more rounds. Laid down an early 9.04 in qualifying but a late 9.02 from the dragon put him on the wrong end of a detail rag.lol. :rolleyes: Pics to follow.
John d and Miller it was killer hangin and talkin trash with you guys. Great job on gettin the new boat runnin so good. 4 thou from goin rounds but I guess thats racing. Looking forward to pittin with you guys. Plus were gona need a pit bitch.lol :) Thanks again for dinner.
Wonder nice meeting you and you did a good job for your first race. Look forward to partying and racing with you at Ming. You have a good runnin boat foresure.
All in all the funnist race to date for sure. Looking forward to next racing season.We had a great time hanging with you guys. Dinner was alot of fun. Wish we all could have gone more rounds but still a super weekend. Sofa give me a call when you get a chance.

Cs19
11-22-2006, 08:57 AM
2006 World Finals (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8912c942-4a36-4180-b8d7-988100b7eddf.htm)
Here are a couple quick clips of JohnwithJm, Sofa king and myself.
enjoy.
Sincerely,
The Dragon Slayer.
:)

pattymelt18
11-22-2006, 01:25 PM
2006 World Finals (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8912c942-4a36-4180-b8d7-988100b7eddf.htm)
Here are a couple quick clips of JohnwithJm, Sofa king and myself.
enjoy.
Sincerely,
The Dragon Slayer.
:)
no love for flipper or what haha

Scoobinator
11-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Cool video

Cs19
11-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Shane, the brackets did not run Monday. PE split the purse 3 ways and Im pretty sure TE had to split it 2 ways. The were both on the rope ready to run and they yanked them and put the fuelers out at the last minute.
Pattymelt, more video to come.. :)

pattymelt18
11-22-2006, 04:32 PM
you know me just kiddin u going to the river if so give me a call ill be watching the circle boats and chillin.late

Cs19
11-22-2006, 04:54 PM
you know me just kiddin u going to the river if so give me a call ill be watching the circle boats and chillin.late
Yes, we might go, Ill call you up if we get the boat running. Trying to get the Rogers going.
CS

Mrs.Racer277
11-22-2006, 05:11 PM
Cool Vid. Thanks for sharing. :)

RubberDucky
11-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Nice job Tony I had a great time this weekend.

Bottle Fed
11-23-2006, 12:17 AM
cool video, i will post pics when the family and i get back from playing in the desert this weekend. Hope you all have a fun and safe Thanksgiving weekend.

pacman
11-23-2006, 06:55 AM
TONY YOU DID GREAT OUT THERE. ALSO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ,IM CHAINGING THE PROGRAM AND GOING TO TAH, SCREW THAT GAS TO MANY BROKEN PARTS ALREADY STARTED ON TWO NEW MOTORS ,
EDDIE 288 SHOWTIME :cool:

TRG
11-23-2006, 07:55 AM
MR.EFP thanks for a great weekend!...cant wait til next season!
T-bag

blue wonder
11-23-2006, 09:33 AM
TONY YOU DID GREAT OUT THERE. ALSO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ,IM CHAINGING THE PROGRAM AND GOING TO TAH, SCREW THAT GAS TO MANY BROKEN PARTS ALREADY STARTED ON TWO NEW MOTORS ,
EDDIE 288 SHOWTIME :cool:
thanks eddie i surely couldn't have done it with out you!!!!...i am so grateful to know and be aquainted with you...i am looking forward to the season at bakersfield next year!!!...UBFJ here i come!!!!...thanks again!!!

TRG
11-23-2006, 10:09 AM
I CANT WAIT TO SEE SHOWTIME CLICK OFF A 200MPH PASS! lol

Racer277
11-23-2006, 10:19 AM
IM CHAINGING THE PROGRAM AND GOING TO TAH, SCREW THAT GAS TO MANY BROKEN PARTS
:rolleyes:
Cool video, the shit was thick on Saturday night...

pacman
11-23-2006, 07:17 PM
I CANT WAIT TO SEE SHOWTIME CLICK OFF A 200MPH PASS! lol
TODD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU AND YOUR GLASS WORK WE WOULDNT HAVE MADE IT
EDDIE 288 SHOWTIME

TRG
11-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks Mr.P,...all i know is,the next time i know a "BARE MINIMUM" repair kit wont do! LOL
Maybe next season i can get one of those new fangled lucas oil T's!
Todd

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Thanks Mr.P,...all i know is,the next time i know a "BARE MINIMUM" repair kit wont do! LOL
Maybe next season i can get one of those new fangled lucas oil T's!
Todd
It was good chillin' with you in the pits bro;)
REMINDER: I was phuked up that night thanks to scarlatas crew:p

TRG
11-25-2006, 07:11 PM
I wanted to say hello and maybe pull some schananagans on BillyB, but they were thrashing about in those pits putting the K back together, so i opted to stay clear! i was pretty toasty myself! :rollside:
Todd

photo chick
11-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Does anybody have some pictures to post here on the board of the races since I couldnt make it??
Here's a few pics of the finals
http://www.llhillphotography.com/ihbawrldfnls06/

RICHARD TILL
11-26-2006, 08:38 PM
heres another place to look, focalpointsports.com lots of great pictures.

sanger mike
11-26-2006, 08:41 PM
cool video. :2purples: :eek:

bp
11-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Ya,we had BP sweating as we only had to win the final round to grab it.Bryant Dolan smoked the light with a .01 RT to my .08 and his margin of victory was .04.
finally got back here today.
kev, you and stacie had a great year! i think ours was the closest of any race for the championship. btw, .04 aint close :p i think if we added the two MOVs you beat me with this year, they wouldn't add up to .04...
and no, i'm not goin whacker... JETS RULE :cool: !

TAF
11-27-2006, 12:17 PM
I wish I could have got a printed copy of :crossx: Urban :skull: Menace :crossx: w/ the left sponson up. Thats a bad as pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoker2001
11-27-2006, 06:07 PM
finally got back here today.
kev, you and stacie had a great year! i think ours was the closest of any race for the championship. btw, .04 aint close :p i think if we added the two MOVs you beat me with this year, they wouldn't add up to .04...
and no, i'm not goin whacker... JETS RULE :cool: !Glad to hear you made it back safe,you got that right on the MOVs.Just made my RESs for Sams Town,gotta extra tux?Aint lookin forward to no podium :rolleyes: see you there

RAP
11-27-2006, 08:29 PM
2006 World Finals stories and related photos are up along with results at www.RaceActionPhotography.com if that helps any.
We have 19,800 pics from the event so the photo gallery will be up in a few weeks.
Juanita & Scott

Cs19
11-27-2006, 09:01 PM
so did the bracket boats ever get to finish on monday?
I heard earlier today that some brackets did run Monday, I was told Sunday night that was not going to happen but apparently it did..I think PE and TE had to re-run, not sure what else.
Chris

Cs19
11-29-2006, 09:24 PM
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7800_475.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7899_110.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7906_36.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7848_966.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7831_516.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_7976_200.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8142_039.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8151_475.jpg

Cs19
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8182_028.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8196_200.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8612_298.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8665_36.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8808_418.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8863_028.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8864_028.jpg
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8872_200.jpg

RCB19
11-29-2006, 10:14 PM
LaKamp's boat takes one the most insane sets I've seen.

FuelInMyVeins82
11-29-2006, 10:52 PM
That white tunnel is insane

TRG
11-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Look into Jimmy's helmet lense. you can almost see his hands grabbing the steering wheel and down the deck! cool shot!
Todd
http://dragboats.com/images/gallery/large/06_11_IHBA_8872_200.jpg[/QUOTE]

cyclone
11-29-2006, 10:59 PM
love the pink hardware in jimmy's boat. that shit is cool. it would be even cooler if a really hot chick drove that boat.

TRG
11-29-2006, 11:05 PM
love the pink hardware in jimmy's boat. that shit is cool. it would be even cooler if a really hot chick drove that boat.
DOOD! CALL ME!

blue wonder
11-30-2006, 04:56 PM
those are some pretty bitchin pics...thanks for postin...one thing though???..why is bobby so far behind in all the pictures???

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:03 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0664.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0660.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0658.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0657.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0654.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0653.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0652.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0644.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0637.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0636.jpg

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:11 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0635.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0634.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0633.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0627.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0626.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0625.jpg

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:16 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0624.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0623.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0622.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0620.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0617.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0612.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0611.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0610.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0609.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0608.jpg

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:18 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0604.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0603.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0602.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0601.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0600.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0599.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0598.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0597.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0596.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0595-2.jpg

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:19 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0594.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0592.jpg

Jetboatguru
11-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Great Pictures!!!!
Thanks for posting them! Man winter is gonna drag along!

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
No kidding how'd you end up in Parker?

Jetboatguru
11-30-2006, 05:45 PM
We won in Parker and I didn't crash!
2 good things.
Thanks again for the pics and keep em coming.

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Nice Congrats!!

FuelInMyVeins82
11-30-2006, 06:23 PM
didn't crash!
That Reminded me. I forgot I took these Sat night
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0591.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0590.jpg

pattymelt18
11-30-2006, 06:24 PM
thanks jordan,good times.

Cs19
11-30-2006, 06:51 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/JordanW82/IMG_0660.jpg
BAD ASS!!

flattie440
12-01-2006, 02:46 PM
ya thats cole thurston's deal... haul's ass!!!

sdpm
12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
It sure does. Great looking too. I hear he might step up to BAF next season. If he does I'm sure it will be first class. Good luck Cole. Neil

77charger
12-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Coles boat is very clean.They would still be cleaning it as they are in the in ramp.
I also enjoyed racing cole this year too very tough to get by.

sdpm
12-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Coles boat is very clean.They would still be cleaning it as they are in the in ramp.I also enjoyed racing cole this year too very tough to get by.
What does that mean?
Nevermind. Now I understand.
What happened to you Robert? Boat didn't look very consistant and what happened to the .0 lights?

pattymelt18
12-01-2006, 06:12 PM
hell yeah i was cleaning at the in ramp and out ramp that phoenix water is nasty.

flattie440
12-01-2006, 06:33 PM
What happened to you Robert? Boat didn't look very consistant and what happened to the .0 lights?
he got lucky last time :rollside:

77charger
12-01-2006, 07:58 PM
What does that mean?
Niel it just means that they keep it very clean.nothing wrong with that.
As for my boat i left soft with it on qualifying,one pass i had electrical,another forgot to hook up chute cord and kill switch so took it easy,last pass i went 7.86 at 139 not bad for a lil 470 in a flat for phx!!
On sunday i dont know what happened left 1 number later and got my first red light -.245 then slipped off down and foot stuck between deck and down pedal so i went out first round Brad had some good runs and one was against me it was his time they earned the first round win i aint complaining(was glad to see them have the bugs worked out)
shane i probably didnt drink enough on sat night so i was quicker for the reaction times which equaled a red light

SUI-CY-COLE
12-01-2006, 08:03 PM
As for my boat i left soft with it on qualifying,one pass i had electrical,another forgot to hook up chute cord and kill switch so took it easy,last pass i went 7.86 at 139 not bad for a lil 470 in a flat for phx!!
On sunday i dont know what happened left 1 number later and got my first red light -.245 then slipped off down and foot stuck between deck and down pedal so i went out first round Brad had some good runs and one was against me it was his time they earned the first round win i aint complaining(was glad to see them have the bugs worked out)
shane i probably didnt drink enough on sat night so i was quicker for the reaction times which equaled a red light
we are talking fast boats in a jet section...lol..hmmm.hahahahahahhaaa

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-01-2006, 08:12 PM
No more redlights dammit robert;) Your boat flat out gets it brotha;) Had fun partying with your crazy azz;) If you need me next year, ill be there early for sure;)

77charger
12-01-2006, 08:21 PM
thanks 396 for launching boat.Was great meeting you out there also.As for next year i wont be driving boat is for sale now.Made it thru the year without getting wet had a couple scares though. :crossx:
I just plan to enjoy the lake boat next summer and not racing will give me alot more time to do so i already have to many hobbies.Pretty much done with the open boats i had my fun but prefer to go to a capsule if possible so if the oppurtunity comes i will probaly take it.

FuelInMyVeins82
12-01-2006, 10:43 PM
we are talking fast boats in a jet section...lol..hmmm.hahahahahahhaaa
Interesting

PRB
12-02-2006, 03:32 PM
77 Charger how much are you asking for your boat?

77charger
12-02-2006, 04:36 PM
77 Charger how much are you asking for your boat?
do not know yet I own the hull boss owns the motor so we havent decided the final details.But it is a race ready and will most likely not be sold separate.And is very competitive for pce or even p/e
Boat still has more ET in it as the last 2 races shown.(if i drove it at red bluff how i did past 2 races)it would be in the .60s motor has 10 passes since freshened and about half those were solid full passes the others easier.

PRB
12-03-2006, 12:26 AM
If you are interested in selling less motor please let me know. Thanks :boxed:

BT273.
12-03-2006, 02:27 PM
What does that mean?
listen to this sour apple piece of crap. did 004 trailer you at some point? Sounds like you are a true hater. No, maybe just a loser.

sdpm
12-03-2006, 04:15 PM
listen to this sour apple piece of crap. did 004 trailer you at some point? Sounds like you are a true hater. No, maybe just a loser.
Slow down tough guy. I thought something happened at the in ramp with Cole's boat. Had to read it a few times then figured it out. Robert and his boat was on fire in San Diego with both ET's and reaction times. Was wondering what happened. Yes, Robert did trailer us once, so I guess that makes us loosers.