1978 Rogers
11-20-2006, 01:27 PM
me during the warm months.

Gayleen
11-20-2006, 02:09 PM
A bunch of us. :)

malcolm
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
There's a big bunch of WA jet boaters on here. Most of us have been hanging out on Skagenboats.com. Are you one of the river guys over there?

jetboatjoe
11-20-2006, 09:09 PM
yep sure am do any of you guys go around wenatchee chelan or around here in the summer

malcolm
11-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I've driven over the river a few times and seen some hot boats under the bridge. We went to Roosevelt and Moses last year. The rest of our northern bunch was at Potholes on Labor Day weekend. I like to hang out on my local river (Snohomish) as much as I can though. ;)

jetboatjoe
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
it would be cool to put on a boat show and rid some where here or there or some where everyone is willing to drive to it would be pretty cool you know anyone up for it

1968Droptop
11-21-2006, 01:17 PM
it would be cool to put on a boat show and rid some where here or there or some where everyone is willing to drive to it would be pretty cool you know anyone up for it
We've talked about doing that very thing. talked about having it next to skagen's marine in Auburn. There's about 30+ of us that have hooked up on different occasions. The last couple of years we've had 1 or 2 winter parties just to keep in touch, and chat about what we've done to our boats. Jump on to Skagens board and chat (http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.php?name=Forums). WE chat here at ***boat and on Skagens quite a bit. Here's a link to a winter party we had at our house last month http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=173&start=0.

jetboatjoe
11-21-2006, 04:47 PM
We've talked about doing that very thing. talked about having it next to skagen's marine in Auburn. There's about 30+ of us that have hooked up on different occasions. The last couple of years we've had 1 or 2 winter parties just to keep in touch, and chat about what we've done to our boats. Jump on to Skagens board and chat (http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.php?name=Forums). WE chat here at ***boat and on Skagens quite a bit. Here's a link to a winter party we had at our house last month http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=173&start=0.
i just signed up on the site as jet_boat_joe when do you guys all get together every year for this boat shoe and ride

jetboatjoe
11-22-2006, 10:43 AM
looks like you guys had some fun about when do you do the boat show and ride i talked to a buddy about getting something goin see if people are up to all goin out camping and boating to lake roosevelt this summer its a nice place well if anyone is interested just let me know we can keep in touch try to plan ahead of time for it

Tahiti350
11-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey now, not all of us in the NW are jetter's.... some of us like being "different"

jetboatjoe
11-24-2006, 12:38 PM
so who all wants to get together this summer and do a show and ride

tittyman
11-24-2006, 02:36 PM
I live in Coeur d'Alene, ID...boat on the CDA river, CdA lake, Hayden, Priest lake..etc...never been to Lake Roosevelt..where are the good boatin beaches..best place to boat in camp, best place to launch...etc...thanks..tittyman

ss396
11-26-2006, 05:22 PM
there is also a number of us in the spokane are that are flat bottom v-drive owners who get togeather a few times during the summer. it is usually at the boat races in the spokane area. we are also planning an event this next summer on the river between sandpoint id and newport wa and any of you flatty or low profile jet guys are welcome you will see post on the v-drive section when the time gets closer

BOOGEYMAN
11-27-2006, 12:52 AM
Spokane guy as well here. Didnt meet many other jets or v-drives this last summer but hope to meet more this next season.
Travis.

y2k
11-27-2006, 10:30 AM
yep sure am do any of you guys go around wenatchee chelan or around here in the summer
Just got mine in Sept. so not yet but I hope too.
I love it over on the East side. :)
Anyone one else down here in SW.? :cool:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d173/y2keglide/merwin004.jpg

BOOGEYMAN
11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
very nice boat man!!! looks like we all need to get togeather in the early season to kick off the summer!

48OFF
11-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi guys, I live on CDA, grew up and still work in Spokane. I have met some of the guys and gals from Moses lake and the Seattle area. I seldom look at the jets section but I will check in. Lets plan a winter get together! Eric 48off

Tahiti350
11-28-2006, 10:02 AM
There's a bunch more of us that hang out at www.skagenboats.com It's a good forum based out of Auburn Washington for us NW'ers.

wolfie
11-28-2006, 10:14 AM
My wife wishes that we were still in Washington. She almost divorced me when I was tranferred. I had to lock up all the guns. She still won't forgive me after 12 years.

tittyman
11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
So where is the good places on Lake Washington to launch, camp on the water...etc...getting tired of the local places here in CDA...hayden..Priest..etc..

1978 Rogers
11-29-2006, 08:20 AM
For easter Wa. I like the Keller Ferry launch on Roosevelt. A lot of lake and not many boats, sandy beach you can park your rig at. For camping its River Rue, just above the launch maybe 3 miles away. Moses is cool too. You can't beat hanging out at Club Nitrofish. LOL.

tittyman
11-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Where are the good places up in the middle or north part of the lake....you know..where there are more trees and more greenery...the lower part of the lake (which is 130 miles long) is sort of dry and not very many trees...