PDA

View Full Version : "Kramer's" Racist Tirade

Stirring the Pot
11-20-2006, 09:41 AM
I can't believe he made it out alive.
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1772645

roostwear
11-20-2006, 09:52 AM
But calling a white a "cracker" isn't just as offensive and racist?

Stirring the Pot
11-20-2006, 09:55 AM
That's the title TMZ gave the video. :rolleyes:

Windy
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Ive always wished I had a neighbor like Cozmo Kramer. :)

Froggystyle
11-20-2006, 10:31 AM
I think it is safe to say that he "jumped the shark" right then... ;)

Caribbean Jet
11-20-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm not sure if I understand this. I've been to a lot of these shows with black, white and Hispanic comidians and found many of them to be on the racial side but they use it as part of their show. This might set a standard for a lot of comedians not being able to use racial jokes. I wasn't there and may have missed something, but what a joke!

ratso
11-20-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm not sure if I understand this. I've been to a lot of these shows with black, white and Hispanic comidians and found many of them to be on the racial side but they use it as part of their show. This might set a standard for a lot of comedians not being able to use racial jokes. I wasn't there and may have missed something, but what a joke!
The only people not allowed to bring race into anything are the Crackers... :idea:

Howie Feltersnatch
11-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I've often wondered what goes through the mind of a heckler (if anything). If you go to a show and it sucks, leave. Go to the box office & ask for a refund. Why make a fool of yourself by yelling at the performer? "Kramer" was never funny in my opinion & he went off the deep end with his lynching "humor" but the guy screaming at the "Cracker" about his racist comments being "uncalled for" is a complete douchebag. I'd like to see what happened before this video started shooting. Something obviously set him off.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-20-2006, 11:30 AM
:rolleyes:

Daytona100
11-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Complete Meltdown. Now thats a career killer right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberator TJ1984
11-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Complete Meltdown. Now thats a career killer right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why ??? Because he's White ????
every comedy show I've seen , any race is fair game :rolleyes:
catch Carlos Mencia or Paul Rodriques , nothing different than what Kramer just pulled :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
11-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Somebody is going to get a boot to the chest... :mad: :idea:

mbrown2
11-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Sorry I am not one to tolerate reverse racism and double standards, but he FOCKED up...that was uncalled for...

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-20-2006, 01:12 PM
It is very clear he was drunk or on some kind of wierd drugs. He must be going through some issues right now. Too bad I really like him. You can tell he was dazed and confused when he walked off stage. Obviously he started thinking about it. I say stupid things when I am drunk too. Never racist remarks to a bunch of black people. Usualy it's to hot chicks!!! LOL

Tequila-John
11-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Wowzers!!!!

Jyruiz
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I doesn't look like he was joking when he was yelling all that shit. He is screwed.

Jordy
11-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Never racist remarks to a bunch of black people. Usualy it's to hot chicks!!! LOL
So do hot chicks like racist remarks??? :idea: :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-20-2006, 02:02 PM
So do hot chicks like racist remarks??? :idea: :D
OK Jack-ass you know what I mean!!!! :rollside:

Daytona100
11-20-2006, 02:54 PM
catch Carlos Mencia or Paul Rodriques , nothing different than what Kramer just pulled :rolleyes:
I agree some comedians can say anything and be funny. But if you watched the clip he wasn,t saying anything in a funny way. He was attacking the people that were paying to see him. Would you put up with that crap? It doesnt matter what color you are I dont know anybody who would put up with that crap.

vee-driven
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM
he must of had a double shot of Mel Gibsons favorite drink that night.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Sorry I am not one to tolerate reverse racism and double standards, but he FOCKED up...that was uncalled for...
I agree

Froggystyle
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
I think it all sucks. Anytime the race card is played either direction it is bullshit, and trying to justify it because someone else gets away with it doesn't make it any more right.
I have never gotten it. But because Martin Lawrence calls me a Cracker doesn't mean I am going to stoop to his level.

BreastManWins
11-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Why is it racism only when minorities say it is?! :mad:

Kilrtoy
11-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I think it is safe to say that he "jumped the shark" right then... ;)
HEY FOCKER
only one shark jumping per month

Kilrtoy
11-20-2006, 10:10 PM
EXACTLY...
Paul Rodriguez is complaining,
I HOPE HE DOES NOT LOOK AT SOME OF HIS OLD STUFF :rolleyes:

Daytona100
11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
HEY FOCKER
only one shark jumping per month
Now thats some funny sh## right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
11-20-2006, 10:19 PM
What's next...running down Canadians :mad:

BreastManWins
11-20-2006, 10:27 PM
What's next...running down Canadians :mad:
They've already been run over. There are Canatard roadkill all over the US :D

vee-driven
11-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Don't get me started on canadians Ay.

Froggystyle
11-20-2006, 11:11 PM
It isn't. It is always racism... and just because one group is apparently able to say it without consequence doesn't make it any more appropriate for someone else to say it.
I wouldn't say I am offended by being called a cracker, but I sure do think a lot less of the person saying it... especially if they are being serious. I see it happen on here all the time. I can also pretty much hear the sighs from the folks who are looking the other way when it does. Doesn't make it right...

bignet
11-21-2006, 12:02 AM
What an idiot! :mad:
:crossx:
bignet

11-21-2006, 01:13 AM
It isn't. It is always racism... and just because one group is apparently able to say it without consequence doesn't make it any more appropriate for someone else to say it.
I wouldn't say I am offended by being called a cracker, but I sure do think a lot less of the person saying it... especially if they are being serious. I see it happen on here all the time. I can also pretty much hear the sighs from the folks who are looking the other way when it does. Doesn't make it right...
there is a big differance between calling a white man "cracker" and calling a black man "nigger". "Cracker" never was a bad thing to call a white man.

Boy Named Sue
11-21-2006, 01:18 AM
there is a big differance between calling a white man "cracker" and calling a black man "nigger". "Cracker" never was a bad thing to call a white man.
I personally enjoy being called a cracker. It makes me feel like my attacker thinks he has a .44 but is only shooting spit wads. Personally I prefer being called a honky because that is just totally ridiculous.
Just don't call me "Late for Dinner". I'll have the ACLU on your ass!

tcook33
11-21-2006, 06:38 AM
Says who?

roostwear
11-21-2006, 06:46 AM
I am offended when anyone uses a derogatory phrase about me. The reason nigger is offensive is the intent to demean someone. It's no different with cracker. There'll come a time real soon when using the ignorance of someone's forefathers to get an advantage doesn't hack it anymore. My great grandparents immigrated to the US in the early 1900's and had nothing to do with slavery. But because I'm white, it's open season to bash me. No more. If soeone feels the need to call me a cracker, they'll be called a nigger. That's equality, and it's a double edged sword.

DILLIGAF
11-21-2006, 06:54 AM
He totally lost it on stage. He wasn't joking at all and is pretty much done now.

Dan Lorenze
11-21-2006, 07:01 AM
I worked the BET Comedy awards two years ago, one of the hosts of the show was famous black comedian "Paul Mooney", all this guy did all night was throw racist remarks around, calling white people "Terrorists" and "Evil" not in a comedy.. Then Steve Harvey came out and did a skit on Bush with a noose around his neck... The crowd love it, standing up, throwing their hands in the air... I somehow missed the humor. Funny how you don't hear about those comedians and their racial slurs.

RiverToysJas
11-21-2006, 07:16 AM
I don't mind being called Cracker..........And if you're really good they call you Crackerjack! ;)
RTJas :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Threads like this suck!!!!!!!!! Its plain and simple, dont call anyone out of thier name PERIOD!!!! The "N" to me is like someone calling your wife a "C*NT" Its not right at all. Hell, racial slurs are down right degrading to anyone.
I thought we were grown people here. Some people should act like it.......
I thought this was a place for people to come together and talk about boating and gatherings?:confused:

datdude
11-21-2006, 09:42 AM
Are you focking kidding me? I challenge you to even find a thread about boating or gatherings in this waste land. :rolleyes: :cool:

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 09:43 AM
I just saw the video and he LOST it big time. :argue:
I think the media has blown this way way out of porportion(Frankly I am sick of hearing about it and listened to the Ipod on the way to work). Don't get me wrong he never should have said what he said and I don't condone any part of what he said.(It was classless)
On the same note I think there is a ugly double standard in soceity when it comes to using offensive terms.... I think using the word nigger is terrible just like I think it's offensive to call woman Bitches,Sluts,C*nts yet that happens everyday on TV,Radio and movies.
I have been to many comedy shows where comedians come really close to crossing the racial line(Black,Mexican,etc..). If it is light hearted and funny I think it's OK. If you can make fun of your own race as good as you rip on others I applaud you because we all have faults.(Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy walk the line almost perfectly)
On a side note I think Steve Harvey is one of the biggest racists I have ever listed to on the Radio or on the tube. Everytime I hear him he is absolutely slamming anyone outside of the black race and really rubs be the wrong way.I don't think he is funny at all. (I think Bernie Mack and Cedric helped put Steve Harvey who is almost talentless on the map)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 09:55 AM
(I think Bernie Mack and Cedric helped put Steve Harvey who is almost talentless on the map)
I agree! THem guys are funny and keep it cool. Bernie mack's famous line from the kings of comedy....
Friend " Bern, why do black people always use the word muthaf*cka"
Bernie " Because its a noun. Muthaf*cka can be a person,place, or thing"
That was classic:D He had my azz rollin'

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 10:00 AM
I agree! THem guys are funny and keep it cool. Bernie mack's famous line from the kings of comedy....
Friend " Bern, why do black people always use the word muthaf*cka"
Bernie " Because its a noun. Muthaf*cka can be a person,place, or thing"
That was classic:D He had my azz rollin'
Kramer wouldn't have got in trouble if he called everyone a Muthaf*cka!!!
Muthaf*cka works no matter what race you are!! :crossx: :p

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 10:07 AM
I just saw the video and he LOST it big time. :argue:
I think the media has blown this way way out of porportion(Frankly I am sick of hearing about it and listened to the Ipod on the way to work). Don't get me wrong he never should have said what he said and I don't condone any part of what he said.(It was classless)
On the same note I think there is a ugly double standard in soceity when it comes to using offensive terms.... I think using the word nigger is terrible just like I think it's offensive to call woman Bitches,Sluts,C*nts yet that happens everyday on TV,Radio and movies.
I have been to many comedy shows where comedians come really close to crossing the racial line(Black,Mexican,etc..). If it is light hearted and funny I think it's OK. If you can make fun of your own race as good as you rip on others I applaud you because we all have faults.(Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy walk the line almost perfectly)
On a side note I think Steve Harvey is one of the biggest racists I have ever listed to on the Radio or on the tube. Everytime I hear him he is absolutely slamming anyone outside of the black race and really rubs be the wrong way.I don't think he is funny at all. (I think Bernie Mack and Cedric helped put Steve Harvey who is almost talentless on the map)
Totally agree on the Harvey thing.

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Totally agree on the Harvey thing.
I don't know if it's a racial thing or a negativity thing but he rubs me the wrong way and I find myself getting bothered/Upset. :mad: :220v: :cry:
I flip the channel to Power and Big Boy gets the party clackalacking!! :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 10:16 AM
I don't know if it's a racial thing or a negativity thing but he rubs me the wrong way and I find myself getting bothered/Upset. :mad: :220v: :cry:
I flip the channel to Power and Big Boy gets the party clackalacking!! :crossx:
No, Havey is racist. I once saw an interview with him right before the Oscars and was asked if he was going or was going to watch it, he said he was not because the Oscars were not for his people, it was for white people to give themselfs awards. Now I don't like watching the Oscars myself, but what he said shocked me. If a white person would say that about the Soul Train awards, he would have been chastised for it.

centerhill condor
11-21-2006, 10:17 AM
He could've retired on a positive note...oh well.

Nord
11-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Did anyone see his apology on Letterman last night???

Nord
11-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Well here it is..............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiuFwmC4qdw

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Muthaf*cka works no matter what race you are!! :crossx: :p
Hell yeah it does:crossx:
and you gotta say it with an "A" and not "er" It sounds better like that :crossx:

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 10:30 AM
I saw some of it.

THOR
11-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Can somebody tell me what channel the White Entertainment is on? :rolleyes:

Liquid Courage
11-21-2006, 10:34 AM
What a tool!
Racisms is a universal problem and can come from ANY race. It is unacceptable in any capacity. If you feel you are superior to anyone else or need to demean someone else based on race, you are a sad person. I also believe that anyone who wishes to be treated different because of their race only enhances racism and drives larger wedges into the fissures that unfortunately separate this countries races.
In regards to this idiot, he should be banned from ever being able to appear in a public forum which includes any portion of the hollywood arena. He obviously had pent up issues towards certain races prior to this outburst. I know I would not go off on a tirade such as this one if I was being bothered in one way or another by a black guy. Call him an azzhole? yes. Call him a motherf*cker? yes. Tell him to go f*ck himself? yes. Bringing yourself to use someones race to demean only shows your own idiocy.
I'll step off of my soap box now.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Thats LAME :yuk: I dont even watch B.E.T so that just makes you look ignorant....:rolleyes:

THOR
11-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Thats LAME :yuk: I dont even watch B.E.T so that just makes you look ignorant....:rolleyes:
How am I ignorant? Have I ever even met you? WTF are you talking about. I was simply asking why is it that entertainment channels can be race specific and not be racist. Can you explain that to me.

Jordy
11-21-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm not sure, but I hear that the Miss White America pageant is right around the corner!!! :D :D :D
I did hear some rumblings about the Hispanic population being upset with White Entertainment Telelvision though as it seems that WET upsets them. :D :D :D
Jordy <----- totally playing around and hasn't gotten the sheet out yet as it's still at the cleaners. ;) :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-21-2006, 10:44 AM
Like I said earlier, he is dealing with a lot personal issues. I just wish he would have admited to the loaded part so I could have been totaly right!! :rollside:

THOR
11-21-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm not sure, but I hear that the Miss White America pageant is right around the corner!!! :D :D :D
Ouch. I forgot about that one too. Damnit. How come nobody ever says anything about such channels or events?

eliminatedsprinter
11-21-2006, 10:51 AM
I was simply asking why is it that entertainment channels can be race specific and not be racist. Can you explain that to me.
They can't. Ethnocentrism is a root cause of bigotry. But 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Kramer is out. No soup for him!!

THOR
11-21-2006, 10:55 AM
They can't. Ethnocentrism is a root cause of bigotry. But 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Kramer is out. No soup for him!!
That is all I wanted. There is no explanation and actually no excuse. The world would flip out if there was an all White channel.

Jordy
11-21-2006, 10:56 AM
The world would flip out if there was an all White channel.
There already is, it's called CMT. :D :D :D

THOR
11-21-2006, 11:01 AM
You still here? :)

roostwear
11-21-2006, 11:01 AM
That's the "All Ignant" channel.....

Jordy
11-21-2006, 11:06 AM
You still here? :)
I'm waiting for the fish to start biting the line... had a few little bumps and nibbles, but none have really taken the bait yet. Gotta love slow days at the office. :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
11-21-2006, 11:32 AM
Someone say SHEET............................................. ..........................

Biglue
11-21-2006, 11:52 AM
Steve Harvey is a joke. If you ever listen to his morning show it tells you what a joke he is. Always coming off as a good Christian in person but talking about how how he uses Muslim brothas for his body guards because they are ruthless. Kinda shit is that? He also makes a shit load of excuses for folks that get themselves caught up in charges by police. I see him as an Al Sharpton type.

Cole Trickle
11-21-2006, 12:00 PM
Steve Harvey is a joke. If you ever listen to his morning show it tells you what a joke he is. Always coming off as a good Christian in person but talking about how how he uses Muslim brothas for his body guards because they are ruthless. Kinda shit is that? He also makes a shit load of excuses for folks that get themselves caught up in charges by police. I see him as an Al Sharpton type.
So we all have agreed.....
Blacks,Whites and Mexicans all hate Steve Harvey!! :p :rollside:
We should celebrate with some Coorslight,Budweiser and MGD's;)
I bet even Kramer hates steve Harvey!! :argue: :crossx: :p

Nord
11-21-2006, 12:01 PM
lol, not anymore,
There is an African American "Country Rap" artist on there now........

Biglue
11-21-2006, 12:03 PM
So we all have agreed.....
Blacks,Whites and Mexicans all hate Steve Harvey!! :p :rollside:
We should celebrate with some Coorslight,Budweiser and MGD's;)
I bet even Kramer hates steve Harvey!! :argue: :crossx: :p
LOL.....
Lykins was discussing this last night on his show. A caller who was at the show called in and said that after Kramer put his mic down, he went even uglier on that dude. Allegedly, he said "tomorrow I'll wake up and still be rich, you'll wake up and still be a N*&%@#".......That some f'd up shit right there. I think it shows his true colors. Far from a comedy skit as well.

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 12:04 PM
What a tool!
Racisms is a universal problem and can come from ANY race. It is unacceptable in any capacity. If you feel you are superior to anyone else or need to demean someone else based on race, you are a sad person. I also believe that anyone who wishes to be treated different because of their race only enhances racism and drives larger wedges into the fissures that unfortunately separate this countries races.
In regards to this idiot, he should be banned from ever being able to appear in a public forum which includes any portion of the hollywood arena. He obviously had pent up issues towards certain races prior to this outburst. I know I would not go off on a tirade such as this one if I was being bothered in one way or another by a black guy. Call him an azzhole? yes. Call him a motherf*cker? yes. Tell him to go f*ck himself? yes. Bringing yourself to use someones race to demean only shows your own idiocy.
So out with the ole Freedom of speech bit, and in with the cencorship is what your suggesting?
Just becuase someone said something you don't want to hear, doesn't mean we should give up our most cherished freedoms. The fact that people can get up in public and say what they want, is one of the very things that makes this country so great! If we start picking and choosing what can be said, just becuase it doesn't go with the flow, then we mind as well be out in the streets burning books.
That right there is a very valid question.. Why are race dependant channels even in existance? They by nature are in fact promoting the very thing the minorities claim to be a victim of? Of course nobody says anything when it works in their own self interests.
396, I'm not even sure where you came to the conclusion that Thor was directly talking to you? All that aside, what does you watching or not watching BET have to do with him looking ignorant? (seriously?) That post was just dumb.. I know, I'll go put the chest protector on. ;) Boot to the Chest time! :mad:
RD :D :D

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 12:07 PM
LOL.....
Lykins was discussing this last night on his show. A caller who was at the show called in and said that after Kramer put his mic down, he went even uglier on that dude. Allegedly, he said "tomorrow I'll wake up and still be rich, you'll wake up and still be a N*&%@#".......That some f'd up shit right there. I think it shows his true colors. Far from a comedy skit as well.
Focked up, but yeah, he will still be rich. :crossx:

Biglue
11-21-2006, 12:09 PM
So out with the ole Freedom of speech bit, and in with the cencorship is what your suggesting?
Just becuase someone said something you don't want to hear, doesn't mean we should give up our most cherished freedoms. The fact that people can get up in public and say what they want, is one of the very things that makes this country so great! If we start picking and choosing what can be said, just becuase it doesn't go with the flow, then we mind as well be out in the streets burning books.
Good point Dave. But we have to remember, with those freedoms comes tons of responsibility, like consequences and repercussions that will surely result from this episode of poor decision making on Richard Michael's part. Just because you can say it does not mean that it's a good idea. If someone calls a cop an authority abusing, dickless POS and we know how that's going to turn out.

Nord
That right there is a very valid question.. Why are race dependant channels even in existance? They by nature are in fact promoting the very thing the minorities claim to be a victim of? Of course nobody says anything when it works in their own self interests.
RD SUX!

Cole Trickle
Focked up, but yeah, he will still be rich. :crossx:
<---- Still a cracker :p :rollside: :boxed:

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Good point Dave. But we have to remember, with those freedoms comes tons of responsibility, like consequences and repercussions that will surely result from this episode of poor decision making on Richard Michael's part. Just because you can say it does not mean that it's a good idea. If someone calls a cop an authority abusing, dickless POS and we know how that's going to turn out.
Well yes and no Mr. Lue.. While on the surface the responsibillity may lie with the person with the microphone, in reality the responsibillity actually lies on that of the listener. It's for the listener to absorb the information and then either accept it or deny it. The listener as well (if they are a true red blooded american) should then understand that it's one of our principal freedoms that this country was founded on, for that idiot or scholar (depending on how the listener absorbs the information, and what the information is as a whole) to have the right to be up there spewing said information..
For example, if you think what Kramer said was bad.. Much worse is often said at a KKK rally. Point in fact the KKK can have a rally in the middle of town. While what they might say isn't correct, the fact that they have the right to do so is what makes America great. The listeners of that rally can then either attend, leave, listen and agree with, or disagree with the information. If we were to take that responsibillity off the listener and place it in the hands of _____________ ("they" should ban) well then what's the point of America? Originally the founding fathers were not allowed to talk about the declaration of independance, or plans to start a new government. It was illegal, and had then been caught in their meetings they would've been hung for treason (or worse). That's a large part of the reason why the freedom of speech was included, and it's a government for the people by the people. Sometimes you have to take the good people with the bad people. Take away that simple freedom, and you pretty much take away everything this country was founded upon. It's a simple shift of responsibillity to destroy a nation. Unfortunately everyday that responsibillity continually shifts more and more into the hands of "they." The erosion of civil liberties, and freedoms by so called "americans" (but more citizens in my mind) is what is killing us..
RD

grads2112
11-21-2006, 12:20 PM
I did see it and still don't know what to think about the guy but I did think it was funny when the audience started laughing at the beginning of his apology because he was speaking to all the "afro-americans".

Baja Big Dog
11-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Ah CRAP, you know what this means, :220v: Kramer will not be welcome at the "ALL WHITE AWARDS SHOW" oh thats right, that would never happen. :cry:

Jbb
11-21-2006, 12:32 PM
I have no message here....I just like to put this pic up on occasion....carry on!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860746119707_m.gif

Jbb
11-21-2006, 12:34 PM
We can all get along!......Ebony & Ivory.......sing it RD...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860ArseFacesthemountain.jpg

seanv
11-21-2006, 01:30 PM
396, I'm not even sure where you came to the conclusion that Thor was directly talking to you? All that aside, what does you watching or not watching BET have to do with him looking ignorant? (seriously?) That post was just dumb.. I know, I'll go put the chest protector on. ;) Boot to the Chest time! :mad:
RD :D :D
hmmm you make a couple of good points there

ratso
11-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Call me a cracker or anything you want racially... who gives a fukk... but don't be callin' my momma names. :D

Liquid Courage
11-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Yea, you can always go back and rely on the freedom of speech to be able to say and do whatever assinign and completely stupid thing you want. Yea, that's what makes this country great, I agree. I'm all for freedom of speech. What I was refering to is common sense (or the lack there-of). What I was refering to is having the Hollywood community (that built his career) take it away from him because he's an azz and does not deserve any such platform to spread hatred.

Biglue
11-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Well yes and no Mr. Lue.. While on the surface the responsibillity may lie with the person with the microphone, in reality the responsibillity actually lies on that of the listener. It's for the listener to absorb the information and then either accept it or deny it. The listener as well (if they are a true red blooded american) should then understand that it's one of our principal freedoms that this country was founded on, for that idiot or scholar (depending on how the listener absorbs the information, and what the information is as a whole) to have the right to be up there spewing said information..
For example, if you think what Kramer said was bad.. Much worse is often said at a KKK rally. Point in fact the KKK can have a rally in the middle of town. While what they might say isn't correct, the fact that they have the right to do so is what makes America great. The listeners of that rally can then either attend, leave, listen and agree with, or disagree with the information. If we were to take that responsibillity off the listener and place it in the hands of _____________ ("they" should ban) well then what's the point of America? Originally the founding fathers were not allowed to talk about the declaration of independance, or plans to start a new government. It was illegal, and had then been caught in their meetings they would've been hung for treason (or worse). That's a large part of the reason why the freedom of speech was included, and it's a government for the people by the people. Sometimes you have to take the good people with the bad people. Take away that simple freedom, and you pretty much take away everything this country was founded upon. It's a simple shift of responsibillity to destroy a nation. Unfortunately everyday that responsibillity continually shifts more and more into the hands of "they." The erosion of civil liberties, and freedoms by so called "americans" (but more citizens in my mind) is what is killing us..
RD
Well said and I agree. But the point I was trying to make is that Michaels was pretty mush shooting himself in the foot acting the way he did. Obviously some of the folks even in today's world still get offended by that stuff. Those that are will raise a stink. Let's face it, it's reality. That's why I proposed the analogy with the cop. There is consequences to deal with regardless of freedom of speech.
Truthfully I don't care about those terms enough anymore, even if her was spewing off about Mexicans. People are going to have opinions I can accept or shine on.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
What a tool!
THis is a killer post. Big ups to liquid courage. ;);)

Liquid Courage
11-21-2006, 03:03 PM
For example, if you think what Kramer said was bad.. Much worse is often said at a KKK rally. Point in fact the KKK can have a rally in the middle of town. While what they might say isn't correct, the fact that they have the right to do so is what makes America great. The listeners of that rally can then either attend, leave, listen and agree with, or disagree with the information. If we were to take that responsibillity off the listener and place it in the hands of _____________ ("they" should ban) well then what's the point of America? Originally the founding fathers were not allowed to talk about the declaration of independance, or plans to start a new government. It was illegal, and had then been caught in their meetings they would've been hung for treason (or worse).
RD
Couple of things I'd like to point out about your statment here. First, you'll be hard pressed to find a city in the U.S. that will actually give out a permit for a KKK rally. Why? Because it's common sense that the KKK are a bunch of half wits that insight violence.
Second, remember that in democracy, majority rules. If you have one guy that wants to get on tv and spew BS should he be able too? Maybe, but I'm sure he wont because the majority doesn't want to hear it and wont give him a platform to do so. Is that censorship or the majorities given right to make the decision?
Third, you talk about the founding fathers not being able to talk about the Dec of indipendence and that seems outragous now. However, have you ever thought about the fact that it'd be like someones attempt to overthrow our govnt now. agree or disagree but there was a reason why it was illegal back then, is my point and like it or not, there are laws like this in place now.
Also, if this tool was out on any street corner yelling this crap he'd be put in jail or a mental facility. Is that censorship? I don't believe so, it's common sense.

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Couple of things I'd like to point out about your statment here. First, you'll be hard pressed to find a city in the U.S. that will actually give out a permit for a KKK rally. Why? Because it's common sense that the KKK are a bunch of half wits that insight violence.
I'm too lazy to look up when the last KKK rally took place, but I remember seeing news footage of one within the last couple years..
Second, remember that in democracy, majority rules. If you have one guy that wants to get on tv and spew BS should he be able too? Maybe, but I'm sure he wont because the majority doesn't want to hear it and wont give him a platform to do so. Is that censorship or the majorities given right to make the decision?
It's a free economy.. People get on radio and TV all the time and spew shit that the majority disagrees with and make alot of money doing it. So long as there is a market for it people will do it. You could take the infamous Howard Stern.. Alot of people love him, and alot of people hate him. It's safe to say in the beginning alot more hated then loved, but as they pointed out in his lil movie people that hated him still listened to him.
Eminem, can you honestly say anyone agrees with anything that guy says? Alot of it is shock value, creative lyrics and decent beats.. But here they are distributed world wide all the time. The vast majority of the people would disagree with what his lyrics say on a fundamental level.
You can go the other way with it.. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton.. does anyone with half a brain listen to their shit? Realistically if anyone should be banned, people like that oughta be.. Yet they're out there and spewing away. We choose to either listen and believe, or to listen and disbelieve, or in my case just not listen anymore.
Third, you talk about the founding fathers not being able to talk about the Dec of indipendence and that seems outragous now. However, have you ever thought about the fact that it'd be like someones attempt to overthrow our govnt now. agree or disagree but there was a reason why it was illegal back then, is my point and like it or not, there are laws like this in place now.
I disagree with that.. The very document the country was founded upon states right in the beginning of it, that if the government ain't working, then we as the people not only have the abillity to change it, but the responsibillity to change it.
Excerpt from the Declaration of Independance.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Skipping ahead a few lines..
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Also, if this tool was out on any street corner yelling this crap he'd be put in jail or a mental facility. Is that censorship? I don't believe so, it's common sense.
I think you'd be surprised at what people can actually yell on a street corner.. Point in fact I don't think it'd be illegal at all for him to say any of what he said on any street corner in america.
On a fundamental level you and I agree.. What he did wasn't comedy. It wasn't part of an act, it was a personal attack, and the guy completely lost it. Even watching that interview with Letterman it's painfully obvious that he's not exactly playing with a full deck right now.. For whatever reason (mental illness, drugs, drug induced mental illness)
Comedians by nature typically handle hecklers well.. Becuase usually shit the comedian will say to the heckler is so funny that it becomes part of the show.. Turns out Kramer isn't that funny of a guy, and he's doing stand up.. Probably struggling with his skit from the get go, and when he got heckled instead of using it to his advantage (professional comedian) he went off the deep end with some crazy nonsense. While what he said is dumb as shit, I do believe that he has a "right" to say what he said. He's going to end up (probably already is) paying for it in one way or another.. Most likely his pocket books are going to get a little lighter at the end of the day. Things like this can easily end careers.
Wouldn't that be ironic if he did tell that black guy "At the end of the day I'm still rich and your still a nigger" if in fact he ended up being Broke as a joke and the black guy ended up getting rich off of this.
RD

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
How am I ignorant? Have I ever even met you? WTF are you talking about. I was simply asking why is it that entertainment channels can be race specific and not be racist. Can you explain that to me.
Let me explain....
I am black and I dont watch bet. I have but not too often. So you cant assume that all black people watch that station. I watch discovery mainly:cool:

THOR
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Let me explain....
I am black and I dont watch bet. I have but not too often. So you cant assume that all black people watch that station. I watch discovery mainly:cool:
Well, I am white and what does that have to do with anything at all. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Lets put it this way.....
There are alot of ignorant people(reguardless of race) that say and do dumb azz shit to get paid:yuk: Thats just the way it is these days...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Well, I am white and what does that have to do with anything at all. :rolleyes:
nevermind, you just want to start an arguement and get RD all fired up:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 03:54 PM
We can all get along!......Ebony & Ivory.......sing it RD...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860ArseFacesthemountain.jpg
Daaaayuuuum, she's got a phat azz :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

DAVEO
11-21-2006, 04:00 PM
I cant agree with you more....Its a show leave the bs at the door..

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 04:06 PM
nevermind, you just want to start an arguement and get RD all fired up:rolleyes:
It's not winter time enough yet to get me fired up... ;) I just didn't agree with your post above. You basically said "I don't watch BET and that makes you an idiot" My question was what does you watching BET have anything to do with him? He wasn't generalizing blacks, or whites. He was generalizing a situation where Racism is alive and well, but working against the whites, and pointing out the irony that the victims of typical racism are all for racism when it benefits themselves.
The irony of the situation is white people as a race are probably the LEAST racist race on earth! (Yep you heard that right) Here we are where we control the TV stations, we as a whole make up the vast majority of management in corporate america, we as a whole make up a vast majority of government etc.. etc.. Yet we as a whole set the slaves free (everybody blames us for having them.. not the other blacks that in fact sold the slaves to whitey.. Where were they when it was time to protect there fellow man? How come we don't get recognition for righting a wrong of our own before us? Point in fact as far as other races are concerned.. Whitey is the 1st race on earth to even give a shit about a different race)
We are the people that in fact put "BET" on the air becuase it was some white guys decision to do so (albeit it was probably for monetary reasons). We are the people that in fact put racist legislation into effect that is against our OWN people to help benefit minorities. Goto any African country that is black controlled and see if they have "WET" for the white minority, or legislation garuantee'ing low income housing in every town, or legislation forcing people to hire people based upon their skin color instead of their qualifications.. etc.. etc.. List goes on and on, all the way down to the hippies saving the manatees.
To be quite honest with you, every black guy in America should walk up to the next white guy they see and say THANK YOU for all your people have done for mine.. Not the other way around.
Black people seem to think that some huge misjustice has been done to them since birth and alot of them (you included 396) walk around with some chip on their shoulder becuase of it. Honestly the slave deal was a long time ago, and WE rectified it, not black people. Previous to that throughout history no other race (to my knowledge) ever tried to rectify that with regards to their slaves.. Nor did they care.
Shit I think I'm gettin fired up now.. ;) :D
Seriously, I just wanted to make a point. American Whitey isn't as bad as darky makes us seem. We're actually pretty nice (nicest in history) people when you look at it from a historical point of view.
RD

Tremor Therapy
11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Damn...look at RD getting political on our ass and everything! Impressive! But I have a twist to it....why does the world have to have such a politically uptight anus? I agree what he said was wrong, but take a look at our culture....it is being said everywhere, daytime tv, movies, and in most of the music nowadays! When using this type of language benefits a certain group (financially)...they use it! But don't let someone of another race use those words...oh no! "They" only use those words as terms of endearment.......my ass! If you want to root this kind of language out of existence, then stop using it! This kind of abuse should not be tolerated by anyone, white, black, purple, green or pink!

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 04:18 PM
This thread is a perfect example of what bullshit the "racism" card is.. Here everybody is all up in Arms about Kramer calling some black guy a Nigger..
Not one person said anything about the black guy yelling racial slurs back? (Cracker?) Not one person said anything about the guy yelling to Kramer how he was a failure and will never have any other shows just seinfeld, that's all he had... He's a washup etc..
Why is he allowed to call Kramer a Cracker? But Kramer can't call him a nigger? I watched the tape, what was said was not in jest.. It wasn't comedy, Kramer was calling that guy a nigger in hatred.. but the hatred was returned evenly by the black guy? Why can't it be an incident of two (yes the black guy too) stupid people. Why does it have to reflect some problem in society? Becuase the word "nigger" was used.. What if he called him a "spade" would we even be having this conversation?
It's funny how the black community has taken a word, twisted it's definition (actually changed it so much that it's changed in the dictionary as well) into something else that references a historical time period.. Then taken that word and PUT IT UP ON A PEDESTAL (it's a word...) so high that if anyone uses it they are instantly satan and must be killed.. But becuase it's their pedestal they can use it at will, in any given situation from a greeting, to a term of endearment, to anger...
English language point in fact is whitey's language, why do the black people get to make up rules with regards to words, and put certain words on pedestals? Doesn't make any sense to me... I think I'm going to put the word "mantel" on a pedestal, and all of you now have to say FirePlace.. if you say Mantel then I'm going to kick your ass, but I can talk about my mantel all I want..
That is literally how stupid the argument over the word "nigger" has become nowdays, but we as white people will do the usual and bend over backwards to accomodate... Then 10 years from now some other word will be the new "nigger" and that'll be a big deal.
RD

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Somethings You guys might find interesting... When I was a kid if you looked up the word "Nigger" in the dictionary it said "ignorant" or other similar terms..
Now if you look up the word "Nigger" before you can even get to the definition you have to read a DISCLAIMER! This is no shit from dictionary.com
—Usage note he term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
Now get this.... Your gonna laugh your ass off. A little further down this is the actualy sentance quoted from Dictionary.com when referenced in the ethnic slur section!!
nigger
n : (ethnic slur) offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga"
Not "Your my Nigga" or any other sentance.. but that. Tell me we as white people don't bend over backwards, on every race issue.. And yet somehow we're still the bad guys? Gimme a break. They can take the racism card and shove it right in there ass. Being a white guy in America we are subjected to more racism on a daily basis then any other race.. Point in fact in alot of cases it's SELF INFLICTED (I.E. legislation) to try and promote people from other races to come up into the middle and upper classes. God knows we're doing our part... Point in fact more then our fair share.
Maybe some people should get off their asses and start doing theirs, instead of blaming their down trodden lives becuase of some shit that happened 150 years ago. Look at the vietnamese, japanese, mexicans, chinese, koreans etc.. Their all kickin ass now. 50 years ago if you said something was japanese it was practically the punchline to a joke. We were at war with Vietnam not that long ago. How'd ya like to be a asian right around that time? How about indians (people from the middle east indians) now?? Those people can't even walk into a store without people looking at them like there Al Queda..
60'ish years ago most the American citizens that were Japanese were given 24hrs notice to sell their house and everything they own because they were going to live in a guarded camp for however long.. (some years) All those people had to start over with basically nothing! When is the last time you heard a japanese guy saying he was going to sue for racism? Or sue the government for hardships he had to go through when he was a child and we were starting WWII?
Chinese people were pretty much slaves 100 (or less) years ago.. Ever watch the move Tombstone when Wyatt meets the county commissioner? Amongst his list of titles "President of the bipartisan antichinese league" or something to that effect.. That's not just a movie, look it up those people were more or less slaves.. Yet now they prosper! When's the last time you went to a real "hood" chinese neighborhood.
I find it very hard to believe that a people as a whole are being held back in America becuase of their skin color. If they are it sure ain't by whitey.
RD

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 04:42 PM
To be quite honest with you, every black guy in America should walk up to the next white guy they see and say THANK YOU for all your people have done for mine.. Not the other way around.
Black people seem to think that some huge misjustice has been done to them since birth and alot of them (you included 396) walk around with some chip on their shoulder becuase of it.
RD
Thats some funny shit. I guess that I can walk up to myself and thank myself becuase I have a white momma:rolleyes:
Black people seem to think that some huge misjustice has been done to them since birth and alot of them (you included 396) walk around with some chip on their shoulder becuase of it.
RD
WRONG again rd. You dont even know me bro. I met and hung out with alot of people this weekend at the races that is from this board. THey can tell you exactly how I am and treat everyone. I never carry a chip on my shoulder. Your just listenening to yourself talk now bro.
dont be mad at me when your relatives children want to listen and dance to hip hop:p Just thank all those bad BLACK guys for making dance music:p
I luv it when you get all worked up RD:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 04:45 PM
This thread is a perfect example of what bullshit the "racism" card is.. Here everybody is all up in Arms about Kramer calling some black guy a Nigger..
Not one person said anything about the black guy yelling racial slurs back? (Cracker?) Not one person said anything about the guy yelling to Kramer how he was a failure and will never have any other shows just seinfeld, that's all he had... He's a washup etc..
Why is he allowed to call Kramer a Cracker? But Kramer can't call him a nigger? I watched the tape, what was said was not in jest.. It wasn't comedy, Kramer was calling that guy a nigger in hatred.. but the hatred was returned evenly by the black guy? Why can't it be an incident of two (yes the black guy too) stupid people. Why does it have to reflect some problem in society? Becuase the word "nigger" was used.. What if he called him a "spade" would we even be having this conversation?
It's funny how the black community has taken a word, twisted it's definition (actually changed it so much that it's changed in the dictionary as well) into something else that references a historical time period.. Then taken that word and PUT IT UP ON A PEDESTAL (it's a word...) so high that if anyone uses it they are instantly satan and must be killed.. But becuase it's their pedestal they can use it at will, in any given situation from a greeting, to a term of endearment, to anger...
English language point in fact is whitey's language, why do the black people get to make up rules with regards to words, and put certain words on pedestals? Doesn't make any sense to me... I think I'm going to put the word "mantel" on a pedestal, and all of you now have to say FirePlace.. if you say Mantel then I'm going to kick your ass, but I can talk about my mantel all I want..
That is literally how stupid the argument over the word "nigger" has become nowdays, but we as white people will do the usual and bend over backwards to accomodate... Then 10 years from now some other word will be the new "nigger" and that'll be a big deal.
RD
Im so glad you love using the tern "N****R" Its only obvious that you dont have respect for yourself or anyone around you. Its all good bro, your the one thats making yourself look like a jackass....
carry on;)

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Thats some funny shit. I guess that I can walk up to myself and thank myself becuase I have a white momma:rolleyes:
WRONG again rd. You dont even know me bro. I met and hung out with alot of people this weekend at the races that is from this board. THey can tell you exactly how I am and treat everyone. I never carry a chip on my shoulder. Your just listenening to yourself talk now bro.
dont be mad at me when your relatives children want to listen and dance to hip hop:p Just thank all those bad BLACK guys for making dance music:p
I luv it when you get all worked up RD:D
Wrong again Mr. Boot to the Chest... I don't have to know you personally. I've read what you've typed on here over the last couple years. You do in fact have a chip on your shoulder because you feel that whitey has done you some misjustice and they better watch what they say and walk on eggshells or it's boot to the chest time.. :mad: I've been on the recieving end of such wrath and I'm not even sure where it came from.. I wrote something that wasn't even to you and it was "**** you Whitey" time before I even knew what happened. :D
RD

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Im so glad you love using the tern "N****R" Its only obvious that you dont have respect for yourself or anyone around you. Its all good bro, your the one thats making yourself look like a jackass....
carry on;)
So here we are discussing the use of the word "nigger" but for me to even type the word that we are discussing is somehow so offensive to you? So offensive that you can't even type what we're talking about? Would it be ok if I was black to type the word being that it's a large part of the subject matter at hand?
Are you serious? Seems like that word is pretty high up on that pedestal... but I'll bet on the flipside you say "Nigga" damn near everyday don't ya? Just out of curiosity, where did those "rules" of words come from? Do you find those rules offensive becuase they are racist? I.E. You can say Nigga, but I can't say Nigga? or I can say Nigger, but you can't say Nigger?
I don't much care so long as you don't say Mantel... You say Mantel and it's boot to the chest!! :mad:
As well explain to me what any of this has to do with my self respect? How is that even measured by anything in this thread? That's dumb post # 2..
If you actually read and understood what I wrote in this thread then you'd realize I have a great amount of respect for those around me.. Black white, Nip or Spic (that was for you Lue.. ;) ) I don't judge people based upon their skin color though. I base my judgement on how they are as PEOPLE, so the "rules" of what they can or can't say based upon their skin color kinda go out the window. If they are a quality peep, then I'll hang out.. Hell we might even become "nigga's" if they use the term. If they be white we might become "Cracka's" I guess.. LOL
RD

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Dave, while I know where you are coming from, and agree with a lot that you have said, I think you go have gone a little far to state that the whites ended slavery and blacks should be thankful. You have neglected to mention that the not long after the whites ended slavery in this country, they handed the minorities Plessy v. Ferguson, better known as the "seperate but equal" ruling. That lasted for about 80 years and was only ended by the actions of the black community and with help from many whites. The blacks spearheaded the civil rights movement. If it was not for the court cases that came out of the 1950s, blacks would still be stuck in the back of the bus, excluded from establishments, and in segregated schools using 30-40 year old schoolbooks.
This comedian is in the wrong. He must have been on something because I can't imagine someone who has been in the entertainment industry saying those things publicly.
btw, the only reason Lincoln ended slavery with the Emancipation Proclamation was to get Europe to help with the war. It was a political move not a moral one.

Jbb
11-21-2006, 04:55 PM
....lol.....Im waiting for RD to say......."Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
btw......I just spoke to Michael Richards,and while he said he is truely sorry for his outburst at the Comedy club.....he steadfastly maintains that...RD SUX.... :p

RiverDave
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm out for the night... Peace in the hood my ......
(Till tomorrow Sportin Wood ;) )
RD

jimslade
11-21-2006, 05:04 PM
The guy lost his temper and made it right,(apology). Leave him alone! The people that get me are the comedians that are black, and use that word in their jokes. It should be offensive on both sides, should'nt it?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-21-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm out for the night... Peace in the hood my ......
(Till tomorrow Sportin Wood ;) )
RD
I'm busy tomorrow. :D
~A

Aqua Boogie1
11-21-2006, 05:24 PM
:rolleyes: ...............................Wow!!!!

you gots 2 chill
11-21-2006, 05:25 PM
NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox etc.
BET was created to show mostly black programming, and give black people more opportunity to work in the industry. Having worked there and at several networks, I can tell you that more white people work there than black people work at the major networks.
Anyone who needs an explanation why Kramer was wrong, is not interested in being enlightened.
We all have to get up everyday and strive for the best and work hard to acheive what we want out of life.
Things are slowly moving in the right direction, which is why the good people on this board do not condone kramers actions. However white people have benefited from years of instuitional racism.
Racism is still alive and well in this country and any white person that complains that black people are keeping them from getting into schools or getting jobs not only has it backwards but is a focking loser.
Having said that, if I didn't believe that most people are many good, I would have never started going to the river to begin with. The vast majority of my experiences have been with white people and they have been very pleasant.

3 daytona`s
11-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Wrong again Mr. Boot to the Chest... I don't have to know you personally. I've read what you've typed on here over the last couple years. You do in fact have a chip on your shoulder because you feel that whitey has done you some misjustice and they better watch what they say and walk on eggshells or it's boot to the chest time.. :mad: I've been on the recieving end of such wrath and I'm not even sure where it came from.. I wrote something that wasn't even to you and it was "**** you Whitey" time before I even knew what happened. :D
RD
Well said RD :crossx:

Biglue
11-21-2006, 05:44 PM
As well explain to me what any of this has to do with my self respect? How is that even measured by anything in this thread? That's dumb post # 2..
If you actually read and understood what I wrote in this thread then you'd realize I have a great amount of respect for those around me.. Black white, Nip or Spic (that was for you Lue.. ;) ) I don't judge people based upon their skin color though. I base my judgement on how they are as PEOPLE, so the "rules" of what they can or can't say based upon their skin color kinda go out the window. If they are a quality peep, then I'll hang out.. Hell we might even become "nigga's" if they use the term. If they be white we might become "Cracka's" I guess.. LOL
RD
Damn, all this time I thought Dave was Indian as in Tonto Indian. :D

3 daytona`s
11-21-2006, 05:48 PM
The guy lost his temper and made it right,(apology). Leave him alone! The people that get me are the comedians that are black, and use that word in their jokes. It should be offensive on both sides, should'nt it?
I`M WAITING FOR JESSE JACKSON TO STICK HIS NOSE IN THIS= HE HAS MADE A LIFE OF STIRRING RACIAL TENSION, PHONY :mad:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
RD
mmmmmm here we go

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 05:51 PM
all this drama

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree....
The people that get me are the comedians that are black, and use that word in their jokes. It should be offensive on both sides, should'nt it?
I dont watch dave chapelle because he uses that word very loosly. A teenager watched that show and then uses that work like its ok. Then when he gets popped in the mouth the guy that popped him is wrong:confused:
People have thier own beliefs and I have mine;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 05:53 PM
NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox etc.
BET was created to show mostly black programming, and give black people more opportunity to work in the industry. Having worked there and at several networks, I can tell you that more white people work there than black people work at the major networks.
Anyone who needs an explanation why Kramer was wrong, is not interested in being enlightened.
We all have to get up everyday and strive for the best and work hard to acheive what we want out of life.
Things are slowly moving in the right direction, which is why the good people on this board do not condone kramers actions. However white people have benefited from years of instuitional racism.
Racism is still alive and well in this country and any white person that complains that black people are keeping them from getting into schools or getting jobs not only has it backwards but is a focking loser.
Having said that, if I didn't believe that most people are many good, I would have never started going to the river to begin with. The vast majority of my experiences have been with white people and they have been very pleasant.
Thats a good post;)

HM
11-21-2006, 05:55 PM
I like grapes.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 05:57 PM
dam where is my hood WTF

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 06:00 PM
:rolleyes: ...............................Wow!!!!
you said it but WTF has more meaning I guess this is a Springer moment

HM
11-21-2006, 06:01 PM
you said it but WTF has more meaning I guess this is a Springer moment
Good thing I am posting in neutral colors. Might have to bust a cap.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 06:04 PM
So here we are discussing the use of the word "nigger" but for me to even type the word that we are discussing is somehow so offensive to you? So offensive that you can't even type what we're talking about? Would it be ok if I was black to type the word being that it's a large part of the subject matter at hand?
Are you serious? Seems like that word is pretty high up on that pedestal... but I'll bet on the flipside you say "Nigga" damn near everyday don't ya? Just out of curiosity, where did those "rules" of words come from? Do you find those rules offensive becuase they are racist? I.E. You can say Nigga, but I can't say Nigga? or I can say Nigger, but you can't say Nigger?
I don't much care so long as you don't say Mantel... You say Mantel and it's boot to the chest!! :mad:
RD
Like I said before.....
How about another man calling YOUR wife,duaghter or family female member a C*NT? You would probablly get all bent out of shape:rolleyes: But yet you come on here and act like the "N" bomb isnt a bad choice of words. Everyone was raised differently. Where I come from, you respect me and I respect you. I know white people that hate that word. Hell my girlfriend even hates that word and she is white! You just need to stop being narrow minded and think how it affects others dave.
So here we are discussing the use of the word "nigger" but for me to even type the word that we are discussing is somehow so offensive to you? So offensive that you can't even type what we're talking about? Would it be ok if I was black to type the word being that it's a large part of the subject matter at hand? RD
Im black and dont even type that word. Doesnt that ring a bell in your thick ass skull???:confused: I dont thinkt that it would be ok for a black person to use that as well.
As well explain to me what any of this has to do with my self respect?
If you had any then you would obviously understand that its very offending and understand others feelings.
but I'll bet on the flipside you say "Nigga" damn near everyday don't ya? Just out of curiosity, where did those "rules" of words come from? Do you find those rules offensive becuase they are racist? I.E. You can say Nigga, but I can't say Nigga? or I can say Nigger, but you can't say Nigger?
How can you bet when you have never met me??? You have no clue how I act. Like I said before, I have met alot of people on here. They can fill you in about me and my respect for others.

slink
11-21-2006, 06:04 PM
News just interviewed the guy he went off on. He said he has never been so embarrassed and humiliated in his life. I give him a month before we hear the magic word............................................. "lawsuit"

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 06:05 PM
News just interviewed the guy he went off on. He said he has never been so embarrassed and humiliated in his life. I give him a month before we hear the magic word............................................. "lawsuit"
yup....

Jordy
11-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Wow, I'm just glad we're not having a spelling bee in this thread... Now I just need my little :fsakes: guy. :notam:

THOR
11-21-2006, 06:33 PM
NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox etc.
You obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to minorities benefiting in the work place for simply being a minority. I was personally declined admission from several schools and had some very good friends that were minorities that got in for that simple fact. I had a higher GPA by a long shot and got a big no thank you. Explain that to me. But get this, my friends werent black and they still benefited. They werent complaining one bit. You dont have to be black to be a minority. I dont think you realize that.
Plain and simple, minorities are afforded much more opportunities at jobs and even bidding on construction work. Now, having said that, why dont you "enlighten" me since you seem to think I need it. <---- sorry for ending a sentence in a preposition, but I couldnt get into a very good school because I am white. :yuk: :)

slink
11-21-2006, 06:35 PM
You obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to minorities benefiting in the work place for simply being a minority. I was personally declined admission from several schools and had some very good friends that were minorities that got in for that simple fact. I had a higher GPA buy a long shot and got a big no thank you. Explain that to me. But get this, my friends werent black and they still benefited. You dont have to be black to be a minority. I dont think you realize that.
Plain and simple, minorities are affored much more opportunities at jobs and even bidding on construction work. Now, having said that, why dont you "enlighten" me since you seem to think I need it. <---- sorry for ending a sentence in a preposition, but I couldnt get into a very good school because I am white. :yuk: :)
Damn, mark this date..........................Thor finally admitted Auburn sucks :) :)

THOR
11-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Damn, mark this date..........................Thor finally admitted Auburn sucks :) :)
No UNLV sux. :cool:
Slinkmaster, I actually had a full academic ride to USC, but the professor I was going to work under was going on leave for 2 years. I was admitted to Texas A&M, ASU, Auburn, USC, among others. Believe it or not, I was declined admission to Loma Linda and Washington where my buddies were admitted. Go figure.

slink
11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
No UNLV sux. :cool:
Slinkmaster, I actually had a full academic ride to USC, but the professor I was going to work under was going on leave for 2 years. I was admitted to Texas A&M, ASU, Auburn, USC, among others. Believe it or not, I was declined admission to Loma Linda and Washington where my buddies were admitted. Go figure.
Just busting balls....................Declined to LL, must not be 7th day advent :)

THOR
11-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Just busting balls....................Declined to LL, must not be 7th day advent :)
Exactly right. A good buddy of mine (mexican), put down on his app he was SDA and I didnt feel like lying. Guess who got in?
Just think of what prick I would be had I gone to USC. :argue: :)

slink
11-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Exactly right. A good buddy of mine (mexican), put down on his app he was SDA and I didnt feel like lying. Guess who got in?
Not a prick, but you could have been the wagon train leader :)

mike37
11-21-2006, 06:58 PM
If your any thing but red white and blue
you are a racist

THOR
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Not a prick, but you could have been the wagon train leader :)
You got that right.

Biglue
11-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Today at Carson High School there was a huge racial tension with black students. Perhaps Kilr may have caught wind of it. My kid bro who attends CHS was telling us tonight that there was an article from an Asian girl whos a writer for the school paper. There's a Taco Bell and a Jack in the Box across the street from the school. That's where her article began. She wrote that one daywhile she was having a meal at Taco Bell she observed a black student harrassing another student who was into the goth dress deal and taking pictures with his cell phone. It was all down hill from there. Allegedly she refered to black students as monkeys and was just ranting about behavior that bothered her. She went onto saying how those monkeys should be locked up in a cage an take pictures of them to see how they would like it. About how next time she went to TB it better be clean because those monkeys always leave a mess behind on and on.
According to my kid bro he said there was plenty school coppers and Carson Sherrifs there. He said the kids who actually kept a copy of the school paper (since the school recalled it) and were reading what the fuss was about had black kids coming up to them and yanking it from their hands. There has been several race riots at CHS over the years and it was fairly tense there today. My kid bro is fairly concerend that there will be an all out brawl tomorrow. Pretty focked up situation for a kid to go through huh. :mad:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 07:24 PM
So when can we get back to boats, babes and boobs

Biglue
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
About late April early May 07. :D

HavasuSelect
11-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Amen to that!

you gots 2 chill
11-21-2006, 07:35 PM
You obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to minorities benefiting in the work place for simply being a minority. I was personally declined admission from several schools and had some very good friends that were minorities that got in for that simple fact. I had a higher GPA by a long shot and got a big no thank you. Explain that to me. But get this, my friends werent black and they still benefited. They werent complaining one bit. You dont have to be black to be a minority. I dont think you realize that.
Plain and simple, minorities are afforded much more opportunities at jobs and even bidding on construction work. Now, having said that, why dont you "enlighten" me since you seem to think I need it. <---- sorry for ending a sentence in a preposition, but I couldnt get into a very good school because I am white. :yuk: :)
I don't recall saying that you had to be black to be a minority. Again if you think minorities are benefiting more than you, then you are fooling yourself. Why would you focus on the few minority owned contruction companies or college students and not the majority who are white? Who said you where supposed to get into college anyway. I you can't get it together in this country as a white man, then you sir are a loser.

Liquid Courage
11-21-2006, 07:35 PM
***boat is like the press.....The more drama the better.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 07:38 PM
***boat is like the press.....The more drama the better.
well some drama is good but this needs to die, I dont want to chim in here on some of the comments so I have been laying back so back to the boobs

HavasuSelect
11-21-2006, 07:42 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/b-1.jpg

Liquid Courage
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
well some drama is good but this needs to die,
I didn't say I agreed with it. Frankly I think most of the drama on here is pathetic but that's just my .02
The only reason I chimed in on this thread was people bringing up the whole "there's no white channel, all white schools" etc. Whether this is right or wrong it has nothing to do with this loosers actions. And I still stick with my original comment that hollywood should shun him.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 07:46 PM
I didn't say I agreed with it. Frankly I think it's pathetic but that's just my .02
The only reason I chimed in on this thread was people bringing up the whole "there's no white channel, all white schools" etc. Whether this is right or wrong it has nothing to do with this loosers actions. And I still stick with my original comment that hollywood should shun him.
you got that right, but it will die slow

THOR
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
I you can't get it together in this country as a white man, then you sir are a loser.
I guess I am a well educated loser then. Maybe you need to read or listen a tad more during the day because if you did, you would know that there minority bids are looked at first in many construction industries. Also, there are many jobs than dont even go to bid unless a minority is in on the bid.
Get your facts straight before you start calling people names.
Ever heard of affirmative action? I guess not since you think minorities dont have more afforded opportunities than whitey. Lets do an experiment. You hold the Miss White American Pageant and we will see how that works out for you.
Bottom line is Kramer is a tool period. Also, I would have loved for him to say that in front of you or 396, or SYA. He either would have been laughed at or he would have gotten his ass kicked. I am for the latter. There is not place for racial slurs like that.

you gots 2 chill
11-21-2006, 08:10 PM
I guess I am a well educated loser then. Maybe you need to read or listen a tad more during the day because if you did, you would know that there minority bids are looked at first in many construction industries. Also, there are many jobs than dont even go to bid unless a minority is in on the bid.
Get your facts straight before you start calling people names.
Ever heard of affirmative action? I guess not since you think minorities dont have more afforded opportunities than whitey. Lets do an experiment. You hold the Miss White American Pageant and we will see how that works out for you.
Bottom line is Kramer is a tool period. Also, I would have loved for him to say that in front of you or 396, or SYA. He either would have been laughed at or he would have gotten his ass kicked. I am for the latter. There is not place for racial slurs like that.
Afirmative action= 10,000 students admitted, lets make sure we take 1,000 QUALIFIED minorities so that the school isn't 100% white. If you didnt get one of the 9,000 other spots then its hard for me to feel sorry for you.
Since we both agree on Kramer lets leave it at that.
I like it better when boating is the topic.

THOR
11-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Afirmative action= 10,000 students admitted, lets make sure we take 1,000 QUALIFIED minorities so that the school isn't 100% white. If you didnt get one of the 9,000 other spots then its hard for me to feel sorry for you.
Word.

JAY4SPEED
11-21-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm not taking a position on this issue, but something did occur to me while watching that video. You'd think the person that actually shot the video would get sued for piracy. I've never been to a comedy show in L.A. but I can't imagine that they would allow you to sit in the audience and video tape performances. That would be like sitting in the back row of a movie theater with a camcorder.
Jay

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:18 PM
I`M WAITING FOR JESSE JACKSON TO STICK HIS NOSE IN THIS= HE HAS MADE A LIFE OF STIRRING RACIAL TENSION, PHONY :mad:
Jesse is a tool. I cant wait to meet him because I will tell him to his face. He keeps the black man down in MHO.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:19 PM
Dave, while I know where you are coming from, and agree with a lot that you have said, I think you go have gone a little far to state that the whites ended slavery and blacks should be thankful. You have neglected to mention that the not long after the whites ended slavery in this country, they handed the minorities Plessy v. Ferguson, better known as the "seperate but equal" ruling. That lasted for about 80 years and was only ended by the actions of the black community and with help from many whites. The blacks spearheaded the civil rights movement. If it was not for the court cases that came out of the 1950s, blacks would still be stuck in the back of the bus, excluded from establishments, and in segregated schools using 30-40 year old schoolbooks.
This comedian is in the wrong. He must have been on something because I can't imagine someone who has been in the entertainment industry saying those things publicly.
btw, the only reason Lincoln ended slavery with the Emancipation Proclamation was to get Europe to help with the war. It was a political move not a moral one.
Someone who knows thier history :D

Phat Matt
11-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Then wouldn't it make more sense to not know anyones race on paper and only take the QUALIFIED applicants? Wouldn't that be completely fair across the boards?

Wet Dream
11-21-2006, 08:24 PM
I am so tired of this comment. There is NO such thing as "Reverse Racism". Speaking out or making fun of a different color or creed is racism. White people don't own racism, so a black man calling a white man a cracker is still racism...not reverse racism.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:33 PM
The irony of the situation is white people as a race are probably the LEAST racist race on earth! (Yep you heard that right) Here we are where we control the TV stations, we as a whole make up the vast majority of management in corporate america, we as a whole make up a vast majority of government etc.. etc.. Yet we as a whole set the slaves free (everybody blames us for having them.. not the other blacks that in fact sold the slaves to whitey.. Where were they when it was time to protect there fellow man? How come we don't get recognition for righting a wrong of our own before us? Point in fact as far as other races are concerned.. Whitey is the 1st race on earth to even give a shit about a different race) RD
River Dave.........puff puff give bro..........that must be some good stuff youre smokin there. lol
I think what happened with slavery on the part of the Africans is no different than what is going on there today with the genocide. I consider myself Black...actually mixed with alot of creole, Not African American. Thats a bullshit term Jesse Jackson made up. I never been to Africa. They probably would kill my Black Ass in some nations just for being American.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
I am offended when anyone uses a derogatory phrase about me. The reason nigger is offensive is the intent to demean someone. It's no different with cracker. There'll come a time real soon when using the ignorance of someone's forefathers to get an advantage doesn't hack it anymore. My great grandparents immigrated to the US in the early 1900's and had nothing to do with slavery. But because I'm white, it's open season to bash me. No more. If soeone feels the need to call me a cracker, they'll be called a nigger. That's equality, and it's a double edged sword.
How many times have you been called cracker by a black person? Just curious. Not trying to be funny here.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:41 PM
No, Havey is racist. I once saw an interview with him right before the Oscars and was asked if he was going or was going to watch it, he said he was not because the Oscars were not for his people, it was for white people to give themselfs awards. Now I don't like watching the Oscars myself, but what he said shocked me. If a white person would say that about the Soul Train awards, he would have been chastised for it.
eminem has many Soul Train Awards....he crossed over i guess. :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:43 PM
abc nbc cbs fox........and dont forget cmt oln..........lol :D

TRUMP TIGHT
11-21-2006, 08:44 PM
:(

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:46 PM
steve harvey is a clown. gives a shout out every morning to the brothas listening on lock down. (jail) Promoting trash in MHO.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
lol, not anymore,
There is an African American "Country Rap" artist on there now........
The chrome shop mafia even tricked a truck for a black dude. Yup I watch CMT :D

riverroyal
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
abc nbc cbs fox........and dont forget cmt oln..........lol :D
speed channel

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
:)
still no babe talk

riverroyal
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
:)
still no babe talk
this place goes into a babe hybernation(sp)..everyones to busy being pissed off :rollside:

DILLIGAF
11-21-2006, 08:57 PM
:(
Best comment of all in this thread.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 08:57 PM
this place goes into a babe hybernation(sp)..everyones to busy being pissed off :rollside:
you got that right

Stirring the Pot
11-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Who started this thread anyways? I love Stirring the Pot! :devil: :)

Biglue
11-21-2006, 08:58 PM
steve harvey is a clown. gives a shout out every morning to the brothas listening on lock down. (jail) Promoting trash in MHO.
Bro, I'm Mexican.....I know what "lock down" means. :cry: :D

Jyruiz
11-21-2006, 08:59 PM
eminem has many Soul Train Awards....he crossed over i guess. :D
I didn't say there was no white people in the soul Train awards, I said if a white person would say the same thing it would be considered racist. Read it again if you have to so we don't change the subject.

roostwear
11-21-2006, 10:07 PM
How many times have you been called cracker by a black person? Just curious. Not trying to be funny here.
As many times as I've called someone a nigger.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 11:27 PM
OOOOO really that must have been driving by

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:29 PM
you're a real winner

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:30 PM
I didn't say there was no white people in the soul Train awards, I said if a white person would say the same thing it would be considered racist. Read it again if you have to so we don't change the subject.
easy turbo....i put the smile there because i am yankin your chain :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 11:31 PM
you're a real winner
dont give him that much credit

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:31 PM
just a guess but I say zero to either.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:32 PM
big man behind the keyboard

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:34 PM
:idea: I think i'll sell some sheets in the spam section. maybe i can make some xmas cash :idea:

Kachina 34
11-21-2006, 11:37 PM
:idea: I think i'll sell some sheets in the spam section. maybe i can make some xmas cash :idea:
Try getting a job instead…………. :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 11:39 PM
the sheets are flying on ***boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Holeshit_KKK_.jpg

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Try getting a job instead…………. :D :D
welfare is better....why work when you can pay my section 8?

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Bro, I'm Mexican.....I know what "lock down" means. :cry: :D
that was for the peeps that live sheltered lives.

Kachina 34
11-21-2006, 11:45 PM
welfare is better....why work when you can pay my section 8?
Sorry but I’m from Mexico and don’t believe in paying taxes. :yuk: :)

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:45 PM
roost try this on
http://www.kkkk.net/

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-21-2006, 11:48 PM
roost try this on
oooooo WTF http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Holeshit_KKK_.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-22-2006, 12:06 AM
can we get back the boobs now

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 12:10 AM
that sounds like a plan

Kachina 34
11-22-2006, 12:10 AM
I agree.
Oh and f**k Kramer for starting all this shit…….that Jew bastard. :)

QuickJet
11-22-2006, 01:15 AM
WHO CARES??!!! Lous Farakhan said (and I quote) "the black man will never be free until every white man is dead" NO one said shitt or forced HIM to appologize. Hell, he even managed to get 1 million dumbfukks to follow his stupid ass., :rolleyes:

roostwear
11-22-2006, 05:58 AM
roost try this on
Your whole string of responses show that the problem lies in YOUR attitude. Not ONE post I've made indicate ANY racist bias, but YOU twist it to make yourself the victim. You will always be a victim because you WANT to be. If you want to find a racist, look in the mirror, because you are far worse than ANYONE else in this thread. It'll never get better with people of your mentality (not race, understand the difference?) fueling the fire.

Schiada76
11-22-2006, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE=SHOTKALLIN]River Dave.........puff puff give bro..........that must be some good stuff youre smokin there. lol
I think what happened with slavery on the part of the Africans is no different than what is going on there today with the genocide.
Well you are 100% right with that statement.
Muslim Arabs sold Africans to the slave traders 100's of years ago and muslim arabs are mass murdering them again right now.

Aqua Boogie1
11-22-2006, 08:48 AM
I with ya.....................I think my last post," :rolleyes: ..........................Wow!" I got alittle stuck. This is a convo that I refuse to get involved in but I will read it just to see how people feel. I just want to go boating and enjoy anyone who wants to enjoy the same thing!!!! :cool: A middle of the road BLACK man...............................

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-22-2006, 08:53 AM
WHO CARES??!!! Lous Farakhan said (and I quote) "the black man will never be free until every white man is dead" NO one said shitt or forced HIM to appologize. Hell, he even managed to get 1 million dumbfukks to follow his stupid ass., :rolleyes:
you have got to be kidding right and what makes them dumbfukks

racecar.hotshoe
11-22-2006, 09:15 AM
I dont know about the dumbfukks part but I do know they missed a day on that ole paycheck.... :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 09:24 AM
Wow roostwear, I think I have a different view about you now........

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 09:52 AM
396, did you even read what Roostwear wrote? What you take from peoples posts has got to be about 10% of the total content at best.
RD

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Seriously? If the guy is saying total genocide of the white man is the only thing that will set the black man free, and a million people seem to follow that point of view.. Well then there's exactly 1 million and 1 (the original guy that's all for genocide) dumb ****s? Why is that hard to follow?
How can a person claim to be a victim of something and then turn around and say the solution is killing all of "them?" Somebody else said something to that effect not that long ago, his name was Hitler.
RD

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 09:58 AM
396, did you even read what Roostwear wrote? What you take from peoples posts has got to be about 10% of the total content at best.
RD
Learned from tha best........YOU :crossx:

roostwear
11-22-2006, 09:59 AM
Wow roostwear, I think I have a different view about you now........
Why, because I (like you) don't tolerate someone using demeaning words about me?

mbrown2
11-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Now that is funny....LOL :)

mbrown2
11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
I am so tired of this comment. There is NO such thing as "Reverse Racism". Speaking out or making fun of a different color or creed is racism. White people don't own racism, so a black man calling a white man a cracker is still racism...not reverse racism.
You are correct...I should have said racism (regardless of direction) as that is what I meant...there is no such thing as reverse; its all racism.

Liquid Courage
11-22-2006, 10:56 AM
This is a post for ALL OF YOU (white, black, brown, yellow, purple, orange, etc)...
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck-ups.
You will never know struggles of another man until you walk a mile in his shoes.
Every single person has their own struggles no matter what race.
Calling someone a name based on the color of their skin shows your own ingorance. There is not a situation that I can think of that calls for it. There are azzholes in every race, this has nothing to do WITH race.
The topic of this thread is the outburst by a racist looser. I don't think bringing up slavery or which race has it worse has anything to do with the simple fact, trying to demean someone based on race is unintelligent.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Why, because I (like you) don't tolerate someone using demeaning words about me?
Ok thats understandable BUT if you know that the "N" word is disturbing to others then why even type it? Im just curious......
Please show me where I refered to "white" people in a demeaning name. You will not because I have alot of respect for others and myself. But people use the "N" word on here too loosely and you were one of them as well....

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Ok thats understandable BUT if you know that the "N" word is disturbing to others then why even type it? Im just curious......
Please show me where I refered to "white" people in a demeaning name. You will not because I have alot of respect for others and myself. But people use the "N" word on here too loosely and you were one of them as well....
Well now we're down to the bottom of it. So YOU are the person making up the rules as far as what can and can't be said, and in what circumstances it can or can't be said. After all you are the judge and the jury, passing the judgement in that last statement. (Ironic to me that your so respectful of others yet so judgemental at the sametime.. An Oxymoron in itself)
Please post the latest set of rules of what can and can't be said on ***boat, by whom, and under what circumstances. Please post the whitey version as well so we can understand it up in here, up in here, and don't be backing that ass up saying the whitey version isn't available yet, becuase it'd be down right racist n shit to come out with the black man rule book ahead of time leaving all us wigga's out n the cold n shiznit.
I mean after all I really want to know.. For example lets lay off the "N" word for a minute. Would flippin it up to the B side and saying N. I. Double Guh eerrrr be the same thing? Or does that somehow side step the offensiveness becuase it goes back to the ole Winnie da Pooh (the Original "G") days.
RD

HOSS
11-22-2006, 11:15 AM
I think it all sucks. Anytime the race card is played either direction it is bullshit, and trying to justify it because someone else gets away with it doesn't make it any more right.
I have never gotten it. But because Martin Lawrence calls me a Cracker doesn't mean I am going to stoop to his level.
I will, I`d get on my knees and still kick his ace!

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Farakhan is the worst racist on earth.......he don't speak for me
but are you finally admitting there WAS a million there? lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 11:20 AM
This is a post for ALL OF YOU (white, black, brown, yellow, purple, orange, etc)...
Assumption is the mother of all f*ck-ups.
You will never know struggles of another man until you walk a mile in his shoes.
Every single person has their own struggles no matter what race.
Calling someone a name based on the color of their skin shows your own ingorance. There is not a situation that I can think of that calls for it. There are azzholes in every race, this has nothing to do WITH race.
The topic of this thread is the outburst by a racist looser. I don't think bringing up slavery or which race has it worse has anything to do with the simple fact, trying to demean someone based on race is unintelligent.
Tell it like it is;) The only sad thing is that there will be some flamming about your post:( I can already see it:(

QuickJet
11-22-2006, 11:21 AM
Seriously? If the guy is saying total genocide of the white man is the only thing that will set the black man free, and a million people seem to follow that point of view.. Well then there's exactly 1 million and 1 (the original guy that's all for genocide) dumb ****s? Why is that hard to follow?
How can a person claim to be a victim of something and then turn around and say the solution is killing all of "them?" Somebody else said something to that effect not that long ago, his name was Hitler.
RD
Exactly my point. Me being white would NEVER folllow any leader that suggested we must kill all blacks! Could you imagine if a white leader said something similar to that?

HOSS
11-22-2006, 11:22 AM
I don`t know why everyone is uptight. I kinda like being called a craka! I also like using the N word alot towards black people. I really like how black people down here expect everything for free. But thats not just my take on that. Every race around the world is synonymous with that veiw. I just like craka. :cool:

Her454
11-22-2006, 11:23 AM
Well now we're down to the bottom of it. So YOU are the person making up the rules as far as what can and can't be said, and in what circumstances it can or can't be said. After all you are the judge and the jury, passing the judgement in that last statement.
Please post the latest set of rules of what can and can't be said on ***boat, by whom, and under what circumstances. Please post the whitey version as well so we can understand it up in here, up in here, and don't be backing that ass up saying the whitey version isn't available yet, becuase it'd be down right racist n shit to come out with the black man rule book ahead of time leaving all us wigga's out n the cold n shiznit.
I mean after all I really want to know.. For example lets lay off the "N" word for a minute. Would flippin it up to the B side and saying N. I. Double Guh eerrrr be the same thing? Or does that somehow side step the offensiveness becuase it goes back to the ole Winnie da Pooh (the Original "G") days.
RD
ROTFLMFAO! That would be my white azz BTW. This thread is hysterical in a sick sort of racist way.

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
I have the problem but this was your answer to my question
"How many times have you been called cracker by a black person? Just curious. Not trying to be funny here."
that was a serious question and you respond with that???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Well now we're down to the bottom of it. So YOU are the person making up the rules as far as what can and can't be said, and in what circumstances it can or can't be said. After all you are the judge and the jury, passing the judgement in that last statement. (Ironic to me that your so respectful of others yet so judgemental at the sametime.. An Oxymoron in itself)
RD
Im setting all the rules!!!! Only talk about rhinos,babes, and partying:D Its all good dave:) I post a few sentances and I get paragraphs in return:) This is super:)
Have a great day dave :)

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I have the problem but this was your answer to my question
"How many times have you been called cracker by a black person? Just curious. Not trying to be funny here."
that was a serious question and you respond with that???

HOSS
11-22-2006, 11:28 AM
CRAKA,,,,,,,,NIGGA,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmm,,,CRAKA is cool,,,,,NIGGA,,,,???????,,,,,hhhmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,s ettling problems with violence always worked for me. :idea:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-22-2006, 11:28 AM
RD
:crossx: This is stupid, every time a race issue comes up this place goes to shit. Who cares what someone said whether they were white or black. We can’t do anything about it here on Hot Boat. When I go boating I just see boaters. All this thread does is show how stupid some people are and what their true feelings are. I just sit back and take note so when they are smiling in my face, I know what they are really thinking but would dare to say. :crossx:

topless
11-22-2006, 11:32 AM
:crossx: This is stupid, every time a race issue comes up this place goes to shit. Who cares what someone said whether they were white or black. We can’t do anything about it here on Hot Boat. When I go boating I just see boaters. All this thread does is show how stupid some people are and what their true feelings are. I just sit back and take note so when they are smiling in my face, I know what they are really thinking but would dare to say. :crossx:You know what I'm thinking when I smile at you. ;) ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
I don`t know why everyone is uptight. I kinda like being called a craka! I also like using the N word alot towards black people. I really like how black people down here expect everything for free. But thats not just my take on that. Every race around the world is synonymous with that veiw. I just like craka. :cool:
My bad hoss......
I live right next door to you and Im always asking for free $$ and food:rolleyes:
Just like the college grant I got for being black:rolleyes: Im still waiting for the check in the mail after 8 years:rolleyes:
give me a break! I never asked anyone for anything and have worked my ass off for everything I own. I dont EXPECT anything in life. My father always taught me this...."If you want something son, you MUST work your a$$ off for it"

460 jus getn it
:crossx: This is stupid, every time a race issue comes up this place goes to shit. Who cares what someone said whether they were white or black. We can’t do anything about it here on Hot Boat. When I go boating I just see boaters. All this thread does is show how stupid some people are and what their true feelings are. I just sit back and take note so when they are smiling in my face, I know what they are really thinking but would dare to say. :crossx:
Couldnt have said it better myself............................................ ...........

SHOTKALLIN
Your whole string of responses show that the problem lies in YOUR attitude. Not ONE post I've made indicate ANY racist bias, but YOU twist it to make yourself the victim. You will always be a victim because you WANT to be. If you want to find a racist, look in the mirror, because you are far worse than ANYONE else in this thread. It'll never get better with people of your mentality (not race, understand the difference?) fueling the fire.
No victim here roost. never claimed to be a victim. I am as culturaly diverse as they come. I just want to know why you answered my serious question with a response that was that ignorant?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 11:35 AM
You know what I'm thinking when I smile at you. ;) ;)
Get your azz back in bench racers:D Lucky is getting lonely:D

PlyaPlya22
11-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Damn how many time has that happened :notam:

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
CRAKA,,,,,,,,NIGGA,,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmm,,,CRAKA is cool,,,,,NIGGA,,,,???????,,,,,hhhmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,s ettling problems with violence always worked for me. :idea:
Hoss have you injected them turkeys yet? I'm fixin to inject mine right now

topless
11-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Get your azz back in bench racers:D Lucky is getting lonely:DDamn!!!! :cry: LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-22-2006, 11:48 AM
Damn how many time has that happened :notam:
he you know some fkks are, I guess they just dont get it.

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Orange n Blue..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616SYA.jpg
Orange n Blue..
http://www.cultural-expressions.com/thesis/confederate.gif
Coincedence? I think not. Your a closet KKK member aren't ya?
RD

roostwear
11-22-2006, 11:55 AM
No victim here roost. never claimed to be a victim. I am as culturaly diverse as they come. I just want to know why you answered my serious question with a response that was that ignorant?
Your question wasn't serious, it was a set up, and immaterial to the REAL issue..... do I have the same right to not being called a demeaning name as you? Yes I do. You can write the word cracker as many times as you want and scream it at the top of your lungs... I don't care. When I DO care is when it is directed at ME in a demeaning manner, not my race.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 11:59 AM
he you know some fkks are, I guess they just dont get it.
If they havent now, they never will......

topless
11-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Orange n Blue..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616SYA.jpg
Orange n Blue..
http://www.cultural-expressions.com/thesis/confederate.gif
Coincedence? I think not. Your a closet KKK member aren't ya?
RDA little color blind there Dave.

Aqua Boogie1
11-22-2006, 12:09 PM
A little color blind there Dave.
I myself thought it was red................. :rolleyes: The flag that is.

topless
11-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I myself thought it was red................. :rolleyes: The flag that is.Me too. Could we be wrong????? :idea:

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 12:14 PM
I wasn't going to spend all day looking around the internet for a closer orange.. :D It was a joke to ligthen the mood.
In my opinion this whole thread is stupid.. If you say anything that doesn't agree 100% with a logic that is flawed from the get go then your a racist.
RD

Aqua Boogie1
11-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Just jokin too RD.....................Trying to put on a few smiles on faces around here too!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! Don't eat tooo much...........

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Segregation, discrimination, racism, class systems, all of these have and will always exist in the world we live in. I don't care if you are talking about race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, financial status, disability, what have you. There will always be a way that humans separate themselves from others in manner that is egocentric in nature. That is the way of the world. It has been like this since the beginning of time, and will be till the end of time and nothing has really, truly changed this or will change this. So really, it's almost a moot point to argue this. But feel free if you wish. :D

racecar.hotshoe
11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
I hate green beans am I a racist? :coffeycup :D

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 12:49 PM
I hate green beans am I a racist? :coffeycup :D
So what are you saying, you'll only eat white, brown or black beans?? Yes you are! :D :hammerhea

Her454
11-22-2006, 12:51 PM
I won't say who it was, but I can remember with incredible accuracy the 1st ridiculous racial argument I saw on ***boat. Some dude makes a racial slur using the N word and everybody kinda sat back for a second not sure what to say next. Then it came down to a racial free for all and slinging shit that just aint' right. ***boat or not.
Point in fact though, while they are posting on here about what is cool to say and what is not to another member of ***boat regardless of color, race or what boat they drive, and how they should be open to the same ridicule as everyone else when they step outta line or do something stupid, they truly are not.
And its funny becuase they feel they are 100% right they can pretty much say anything they want and get away with it? How does that work? If their boyfriends/husbands weren't on here would it be the same way? Most likely yes becuase there's 100's of azzholes that just cant let race go and have to bring it everywhere.
Then you got the jerk off's that throw any kind of class they once had to the wind, and flat out start trading insults with wives, and swinging for the fences... Literally. Of course that works out about as well as the square peg in the round hole. Eventually shit gets frustrating and you either get rid of the peg, or the hole.
We've lost several great members of ***boat over the years due to that sort of stuff. We've lost other decent members of ***boat becuase some dude got pissed off at the racial shit and took him and chick that totally minded her business and left. So now I gotta read his "I' was a victim" at every turn posts, and they are both gone because he couldnt behave and be politically correct on a public forum.
I'm not saying that "racist guys" in general ruined ***boat. Or even guys that are colorblind and can't tell Red from Orange. <---- read that again
I'm just saying that when alot more of them started posting, the behavior of the general posting population went in the shitter. Some guys acted like idiots to try and impress the new chickies.. Of course the rumour mill started about anyone and everyone doing all kinds of crazy shit. Hell look at alot of the new members that join.
In looking back on it though, I do miss the days of when the threads had little folders and when it had more then 15 - 20 posts the folder would have little flames on it becuase it was on fire.. :D
Some guys just need that.... ""HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!!"
That last one sums up No shit... about 50% of the posts on ***boat right now. It's sad when you make a boating related post on a boating website only to watch it get bumped to the 5th page in 30 seconds becuase dudes are flexing their muscles on the keyboard and apparently aren't paying attention.
I learned a shitload off this website when I 1st joined listening to people that actually "know." Nowdays if you post anything the thread quickly gets hijacked, nobody knows the answer, or they'll come up with some petty argument instead of focusing on the question at hand.
I'm so thankful we have this type of conversation on HB rather than the increasingly popular petty bullshit. Personally I think that these type of 98% male driven threads are intellectually stimulating and good for the overall moral of ***boat.
Wouldn't you say so girlz?

al cole'holic
11-22-2006, 12:54 PM
...on a lighter note, listening to Bubba rip his apology apart that he did on Letterman :)

Sleek-Jet
11-22-2006, 12:54 PM
I won't say who it was, but I can remember with incredible accuracy the 1st ridiculous racial argument I saw on ***boat. Some dude makes a racial slur using the N word and everybody kinda sat back for a second not sure what to say next. Then it came down to a racial free for all and slinging shit that just aint' right. ***boat or not.
Point in fact though, while they are posting on here about what is cool to say and what is not to another member of ***boat regardless of color, race or what boat they drive, and how they should be open to the same ridicule as everyone else when they step outta line or do something stupid, they truly are not.
And its funny becuase they feel they are 100% right they can pretty much say anything they want and get away with it? How does that work? If their boyfriends/husbands weren't on here would it be the same way? Most likely yes becuase there's 100's of azzholes that just cant let race go and have to bring it everywhere.
Then you got the jerk off's that throw any kind of class they once had to the wind, and flat out start trading insults with wives, and swinging for the fences... Literally. Of course that works out about as well as the square peg in the round hole. Eventually shit gets frustrating and you either get rid of the peg, or the hole.
We've lost several great members of ***boat over the years due to that sort of stuff. We've lost other decent members of ***boat becuase some dude got pissed off at the racial shit and took him and chick that totally minded her business and left. So now I gotta read his "I' was a victim" at every turn posts, and they are both gone because he couldnt behave and be politically correct on a public forum.
I'm not saying that "racist guys" in general ruined ***boat. Or even guys that are colorblind and can't tell Red from Orange. <---- read that again
I'm just saying that when alot more of them started posting, the behavior of the general posting population went in the shitter. Some guys acted like idiots to try and impress the new chickies.. Of course the rumour mill started about anyone and everyone doing all kinds of crazy shit. Hell look at alot of the new members that join.
In looking back on it though, I do miss the days of when the threads had little folders and when it had more then 15 - 20 posts the folder would have little flames on it becuase it was on fire.. :D
Some guys just need that.... ""HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!!"
That last one sums up No shit... about 50% of the posts on ***boat right now. It's sad when you make a boating related post on a boating website only to watch it get bumped to the 5th page in 30 seconds becuase dudes are flexing their muscles on the keyboard and apparently aren't paying attention.
I learned a shitload off this website when I 1st joined listening to people that actually "know." Nowdays if you post anything the thread quickly gets hijacked, nobody knows the answer, or they'll come up with some petty argument instead of focusing on the question at hand.
I'm so thankful we have this type of conversation on HB rather than the increasingly popular petty bullshit Personally I think that these type of 98% male driven threads are intellectually stimulating and good for the overall moral of ***boat.
You think that up all by yourself... :idea: :D

topless
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm so thankful we have this type of conversation on HB rather than the increasingly popular petty bullshit. Personally I think that these type of 98% male driven threads are intellectually stimulating and good for the overall moral of ***boat.
Wouldn't you say so girlz?RD, you're posting under Her454's screen name.

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Now I don't care who ya are that's funny right there.. :D
RD

HOSS
11-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Hoss have you injected them turkeys yet? I'm fixin to inject mine right now
:idea: Does a bear chit in the woods? Do white people eat CRAKAS? :D

JMC
11-22-2006, 12:56 PM
No matter what we do racism will always exist. Everyone should be proud of of who they are and where they come from. Kramer was way out of line in my book and should have handled the situation in a very different manner.
On a lighter note, no matter what color you are or where you come from this will make your ass laugh...and yes he rips on the "Honkey's" too :rollside:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfgco08LKgA

Her454
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
RD
The funny thing is, right after I posted that I got about 10 PM's asking me if I was talking about "them" LOL.
:rollside:

HOSS
11-22-2006, 12:59 PM
RD
Just noticed the signature,,,only thing I can come up with (courtesy Tom Brown) is,,,,YEAH,,,RIGHT! :rollside:

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 01:00 PM
The funny thing is, right after I posted that I got about 10 PM's asking me if I was talking about "them" LOL.
I had to pay a compliment becuase I'm not sure what day it is on the (eeekkk!!) CALENDER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY)!!!
Scientists say that by being nice I'm more likely to survive if it's the wrong time.
RD

HOSS
11-22-2006, 01:00 PM
No one pm`s me anymore since I accidently dusted the cactus crop with ROUND UP. :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 01:10 PM
No matter what we do racism will always exist. Everyone should be proud of of who they are and where they come from. Kramer was way out of line in my book and should have handled the situation in a very different manner.
On a lighter note, no matter what color you are or where you come from this will make your ass laugh...and yes he rips on the "Honkey's" too :rollside:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfgco08LKgA
ROTFLMFAO!! :D
Chappelle is great!

Her454
11-22-2006, 01:15 PM
I had to pay a compliment becuase I'm not sure what day it is on the (eeekkk!!) CALENDER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCwKbUVyHLY)!!!
Scientists say that by being nice I'm more likely to survive if it's the wrong time.
RD
LMAO, I bet you've been dying to use that hu?

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 01:16 PM
LMAO, I bet you've been dying to use that hu?
Just saw it on Youtube this morning. ;)
RD

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2006, 01:30 PM
i can't believe i just read all of this......what a waste

RiverDave
11-22-2006, 01:59 PM
i can't believe i just read all of this......what a waste
Yeah but did you really have anything better to do?
RD

Her454
11-22-2006, 02:14 PM
RD
With a screen name like that, that's a loaded question LOL.

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2006, 03:07 PM
RD
lmao.....nope

al cole'holic
11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
...didn't take TShirtHell.com too long :crossx:
http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:47 PM
...didn't take TShirtHell.com too long :crossx:
http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
People will do anything to make $$ :(

KineticoH20
04-23-2007, 07:11 PM
I spent 15 mins on the phone today with Michael and he is a real nice guy, never an attitude or I have more money than you or I'm a celeb and better than you. Yo would never know it's the same guy you see on TV, He is just real genuine dude.