PDA

View Full Version : New Rhino - Xtreme Motor Toyz

Vitus
11-20-2006, 03:26 PM
First, I want to say "thank you" to all you Rhino Hot Boaters for the education and making my decisions easier. I just bought a new Rhino and have read numerous threads from all of you as to what sort of upgrades and/or options I should add to mine.
I ended up taking my Rhino to Kris over at Xtreme Motor Toyz in Simi Valley (So Cal.) (www.xmtoyz.com). I gave Kris a loooong list of goodies that I wanted to add to my new toy. Long travel, wheels and tires, 4 person cage, Clutch, CDI, Jet Kit, PRP seats etc., with a little bling as well. When I returned about 2 weeks later what I found was one sick looking Rhino. I also found out that Kris is a total perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail. He does all of the fabricating in-house. Oh yeah, his shop is really nice too. Anyhoo, his team of Rhino professionals had done a fantastic job setting the Rhino up from head to toe. The workmanship, customer service and quality of work were second to none. Xtreme Motor Toyz is a one-stop-shop for all your Rhino needs. I am so happy with the finished product I just wanted to share the experience with all of you. Give Kris a call 805-583-5000.
All of the parts are in powdercoat right now, but I will post the finished pictures minus the new trick lighting tomorrow. I am updating the Trident site with them as they come in. Stay tuned.
Two thumbs up on Long Travel Rhino. Great job guys...

djunkie
11-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Should have bought a Jeep!!!!! :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
J/K Congrats and post some pics when you can. :rollside: :rollside:

ratso
11-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Well good golly, you shared it twice with us... :idea: :D

Vitus
11-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah! Sorry about that! As you will notice I don't post much....

Froggystyle
12-04-2006, 03:21 PM
What is weird is the last sentence of your post is the same as one of my posts.
I was trying to figure out how you were going to post pics on the Trident site... :D
Rhinoaddict.com is giving free rhino pic posting on the gallery BTW... I put mine up there already.

riverracerx
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I know a great Rhino site too!

Froggystyle
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I know a great Rhino site too!
I was on there the other day... it looks great!

RiverRatMike
12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
First, I want to say "thank you" to all you Rhino Hot Boaters for the education and making my decisions easier. I just bought a new Rhino and have read numerous threads from all of you as to what sort of upgrades and/or options I should add to mine.
I ended up taking my Rhino to Kris over at Xtreme Motor Toyz in Simi Valley (So Cal.) (www.xmtoyz.com). I gave Kris a loooong list of goodies that I wanted to add to my new toy. Long travel, wheels and tires, 4 person cage, Clutch, CDI, Jet Kit, PRP seats etc., with a little bling as well. When I returned about 2 weeks later what I found was one sick looking Rhino. I also found out that Kris is a total perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail. He does all of the fabricating in-house. Oh yeah, his shop is really nice too. Anyhoo, his team of Rhino professionals had done a fantastic job setting the Rhino up from head to toe. The workmanship, customer service and quality of work were second to none. Xtreme Motor Toyz is a one-stop-shop for all your Rhino needs. I am so happy with the finished product I just wanted to share the experience with all of you. Give Kris a call 805-583-5000.
All of the parts are in powdercoat right now, but I will post the finished pictures minus the new trick lighting tomorrow. I am updating the Trident site with them as they come in. Stay tuned.
Two thumbs up on Long Travel Rhino. Great job guys...
Must be nice to have a extra $10,000 grand for all that!

Froggystyle
12-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Must be nice to have a extra $10,000 grand for all that!
I just think of the $70K I saved from buying a truggy every time I sweat a Rhino purchase.

djunkie
12-04-2006, 10:02 PM
I just think of the $70K I saved from buying a truggy every time I sweat a Rhino purchase.
Some people will never understand that Wes. I love the "I'd rather have a buggy" people. I don't think they've priced them lately. :rollside: :rollside:

Magic34
12-04-2006, 11:02 PM
Some people will never understand that Wes. I love the "I'd rather have a buggy" people. I don't think they've priced them lately. :rollside: :rollside:
I wish I had a truggy or buggy too but Wes hit it right on. I dont want to spend that much is reason #1, and #2 is that I can ride the Rhino every day and take it with me everywhere I go (dunes, cabin, Havasu, etc). A $60k-$90k rail would be for the sand only for me.
Besides, if you get a big car like that, you'll shoot your eye out.

djunkie
12-05-2006, 04:02 AM
I wish I had a truggy or buggy too but Wes hit it right on. I dont want to spend that much is reason #1, and #2 is that I can ride the Rhino every day and take it with me everywhere I go (dunes, cabin, Havasu, etc). A $60k-$90k rail would be for the sand only for me.
Besides, if you get a big car like that, you'll shoot your eye out.
I didn't even have anywhere close to a $20k rail and it shot both my eyes out. :cry: :cry: :cry: