PDA

View Full Version : pageing circle jerk

48OFF
09-23-2002, 09:55 PM
hey CJ, glad to here Don made it to Moses, I refer to him as the "Worlds coolest grandpa".He's got some awesum boat stories like in the old days of the catalina ski races, they did not use 40ft offshore boats like now. They used 18ft flatbottoms, and he has the news articles (and pictures)of his boat sinking somewhere in the middle and sharks in the water as they are standing in water up to their knees in the sinking flatbottom. As for the guy you know at Hayden Lake, I'll bet his place is just around the point from our place.If his boat is a yellow flatbottom that sits on a lift, I just saw it today. Never have seen it on the Lake though. So is anyone going to post some pics of the weekend? and tell some stories?

CircleJerk
09-23-2002, 10:45 PM
Great! That yellow flat is Dean Moon's 'Moonshine' 1965 Poty that I helped sell to the Dodge Dealer in your town. He has ordered another one I hear from Orrin Boats. There is another person who doesnt keep his three boats at the lake. Keep ya posted. Jerk

blondie#1
09-24-2002, 07:16 PM
Yeah! CJ, who also helped this person buy the Mooneyes boat? After all this Ford/Dodge Dealer is my Sponsor. How soon they forget! Ha!Ha! Sorry you can't take all the credit on that one. :rolleyes:

CircleJerk
09-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Dont you have laundry to do? Or better yet how about dinner? I guess I'm on a diet...