PDA

View Full Version : The "N" word, the "F" word, the "C" word...

burtandnancy
11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Gentlemen, (and ladies if any of you are paying attention), I am probably a lot older than nearly all of you, and let me tell you, I got my mouth washed out with soap many, many times as a kid for using words of the alphabet that some of you may never have heard of, such as; the "A" word - asshole, mouth wash. The "F" word - fart, another mouth washing. The "S" word, you know, a serious mouth washing. When I got too old for mouth washings, I was forbidden to use the "G" word - gook, or the "J" word - jap and the "K" word - kike. I never in my life used the "C" word as referred to by Dr. Phil. I have never used the common "F" word in mixed company, and the "MF" word I don't even use around the guys. I have no problem with the difference between an African American and a nigger. If an African American person comes into my neighborhood and shoots up a house, killing an innocent child, he immediately becomes a nigger. What are you supposed to say, "Oh, those silly African Americans"? No, you say something like "those stupid, worthless, no good niggers". This is a phrase to put down the bastards who do such despicable things. You don't care if it hurts their feelings or not - who cares? Well, I hope I have opened up a dialog here, I'm tired of reading about rhinos.

fatboy95
11-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Gentlemen, (and ladies if any of you are paying attention), I am probably a lot older than nearly all of you, and let me tell you, I got my mouth washed out with soap many, many times as a kid for using words of the alphabet that some of you may never have heard of, such as; the "A" word - asshole, mouth wash. The "F" word - fart, another mouth washing. The "S" word, you know, a serious mouth washing. When I got too old for mouth washings, I was forbidden to use the "G" word - gook, or the "J" word - jap and the "K" word - kike. I never in my life used the "C" word as referred to by Dr. Phil. I have never used the common "F" word in mixed company, and the "MF" word I don't even use around the guys. I have no problem with the difference between an African American and a nigger. If an African American person comes into my neighborhood and shoots up a house, killing an innocent child, he immediately becomes a nigger. What are you supposed to say, "Oh, those silly African Americans"? No, you say something like "those stupid, worthless, no good niggers". This is a phrase to put down the bastards who do such despicable things. You don't care if it hurts their feelings or not - who cares? Well, I hope I have opened up a dialog here, I'm tired of reading about rhinos.
Rhino........... now you just spoke the R word.................what is your point of posting all this?

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 07:02 PM
So basically you wont use the f word, and especially the c word and not even the mf word around the "guys". I guess you don't want to offend anyone but when an African American meets certain criteria it's ok to call him the n word? I noticed you wont even spell out F _ C K but you have no problem writing out the n word......... :rolleyes:
You my friend are a hypocrite and a racists............. :hammerhea
You were always an a-hole on OSO as well, good to see you're still an a-hole on this site......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

beerjet
11-21-2006, 07:09 PM
I dont use that word specifically for black folks . I damn near never use that word . As far as I'm concerend , anyone who stupes (sp?) to the scum level you speak of is considered a nigger in my book regardless of race .

EAZYKILLER2006
11-21-2006, 07:12 PM
I dont use that word specifically for black folks . I damn near never use that word . As far as I'm concerend , anyone who stupes (sp?) to the scum level you speak of is considered a nigger in my book regardless of race .
then y did u throw color into the mix? yea yea? what they said all of it BOO 2 u :220v:

beerjet
11-21-2006, 07:15 PM
then y did u throw color into the mix?
I didnt think I did ? What the hell do I know.

EAZYKILLER2006
11-21-2006, 07:17 PM
I didnt think I did ? What the hell do I know.
lol no i agree with u i was posting it with u to himzy who started this thread lol but i am on the phone at the same time so i am f up lol...

deltaAce
11-21-2006, 07:20 PM
Sticks & stones can break my bones, but names will never hurt me! :cool:

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 07:30 PM
BadKachinka, would you like to borrow my dictionary? By the content of what Burt posted, it neither makes him a hypocrite nor a racists...why are you trying to make him more than one racist????
Are you making fun of spelling or are you saying he's niether of those?
I'm saying he's a hypocrite because he won't say offensive cuss words except the n word and he's a racist because he gets to determine when a "black" person is a n word, and when it's ok to call them the n-word.
Here's the def. for Hypocrite from Websters.
hypocrite
One entry found for hypocrite.
Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: 'hi-p&-"krit
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritEs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings
- hypocrite adjective

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Hello....its me the black dude that was fortunate enough to have friends of all races growing up. I kick it with blacks whites mexicans and asians. There are decent people in every race. There is trash in every race. The dictionary says the N word means stupid or ignorant person. That is truly what you are.
Raymond Lee Oyler is accused of 5 counts of murder for the Esparanza fire. I see him as a worthless P.O.S. It doesn't matter what color he is.
I think some people must have grown up with racist parents and either they lack the intelligence to break the cycle or they are just sick and enjoy it.
just my .02

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
BadKachinka, would you like to borrow my dictionary? By the content of what Burt posted, it neither makes him a hypocrite nor a racists...why are you trying to make him more than one racist????
BTW, isn't burtandnancy plural. :rollside:

burtandnancy
11-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Sorry my point wasn't clear or obvious. In my era, we used a lot of slang, practically every letter from a to z. Some of the words were extremely offensive at the time. During WWII, we used the term Jap all the time. Now, I feel we've gotten over it, and I feel the "J" word is as offensive as the "n" word. I wouldn't know what the word "kike" means and admit I'm not sure other than someone in the Jewish faith, probably bad. And "WOP" (prisoner of war), I wouldn't dream of using that term on any of my fabulous Italian friends, even in fun. Muslim male extremists (rag head), well, thats in vogue today, but I don't use it. I wouldn't call your friends camel jockeys if they were Islamic. So I admit being a little bit racist, but not frequently, just when the occasion calls for it. Like with OJ...

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:34 PM
sounds plural to me

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:42 PM
I feel the "J" word is as offensive as the "n" word.
I have to disagree with you here. They bombed Pearl Harbor. We were at war with the Japanese. The term Jap looks like an abreviation, unlike Gook. They are both bad. Where in History did Africa sneak attack the U.S.??? Why do so many people hate black people?

grads2112
11-21-2006, 07:45 PM
So I admit being a little bit racist, but not frequently, just when the occasion calls for it. Like with OJ...
There is NO occasion that calls for it.

2forcefull
11-21-2006, 07:51 PM
I have to disagree with you here. They bombed Pearl Harbor. We were at war with the Japanese. The term Jap looks like an abreviation, unlike Gook. They are both bad. Where in History did Africa sneak attack the U.S.??? Why do so many people hate black people?
guess you weren't around for watts and berkley

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Didn't America get enough free labor out of the deal? Why the hatred in 2006? Jews are hated because of what happened to Jesus...I think. Muslims as well as people who look muslim have it bad because of Islamic jihadists. Whats the deal with hatred for Blacks?

2forcefull
11-21-2006, 07:54 PM
You need to watch fritz the cat, that'll explain it all

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:56 PM
guess you weren't around for watts and berkley
Are you serious? What about before Watts and Berkley?
I am not trying to compare 2006 with the 1960's and before. Times were totaly diifferent then. You don't really want to go there do you?

burtandnancy
11-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Good point, Shot, and that could be carried out a long way, even to 9/11. When I was growin" up, we had a lot of kids in school called Negros. When I was drafted into the Army, our government, I am ashamed to say, used the term Negroid on them. (There were only a few races then, caucasian, oriental, Indian as in American, and brown or latino). I remember one of the favorite insulting terms was "half breed". Can you imagine that today? We're all "half breeds" of some kind. Would you have called John Waynes wife one of those to his face? And don't forget the first use of the "N" word - Nazi...

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 07:58 PM
You need to watch fritz the cat, that'll explain it all
never heard of him.

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 07:59 PM
I can see this getting ugly. Discussions of race is like tip-toeing around a land mine.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Good point, Shot, and that could be carried out a long way, even to 9/11. When I was growin" up, we had a lot of kids in school called Negros. When I was drafted into the Army, our government, I am ashamed to say, used the term Negroid on them. (There were only a few races then, caucasian, oriental, Indian as in American, and brown or latino). I remember one of the favorite insulting terms was "half breed". Can you imagine that today? We're all "half breeds" of some kind. Would you have called John Waynes wife one of those to his face? And don't forget the first use of the "N" word - Nazi...
Nazis did horific things to Jews. Black people picked cotton. Explain what horific thing that Blacks did that altered history and I will understand. Until this is explained I don't get it.

racecar.hotshoe
11-21-2006, 08:04 PM
S Y A is a nut............. :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-21-2006, 08:05 PM
And RD sux.. :p

Biglue
11-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Nazis did horific things to Jews. Black people picked cotton. Explain what horific thing that Blacks did that altered history and I will understand. Until this is explained I don't get it.
You guys introduced the gerri curl......it was horrible on black folks and even worse on white dudes. :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 08:53 PM
You guys introduced the gerri curl......it was horrible on black folks and even worse on white dudes. :D
Thats the funnyiest shiit right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wierd Al looks better with it though. Blame Michael Jackson for that one..........sorry he's a white guy. lol

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 08:54 PM
No, burtandnancy is not plural. It is a single screen name. Burt repeatedly used ""I"" as an indicator of himself. He did not use the word ""we"".
I'm not going off on your spelling (neither), punctuation (BTW, isn't burtandnancy plural.) ? , just your mistaken conception of the meaning of the words.
For example->,"and he's a racist because he gets to determine when a "black" person is a n word, and when it's ok to call them the n-word."
If you are trying to tell us that this is the definition of a racist then I'd suggest that you do some further research and get back to us when you get it correct.
I won't argue this topic with you as I have found VERY FEW Blacks that can debate this subject without becoming too emotionally involved and stick with only the facts. My personal opinion is that Blacks are every bit as racist as Whites if not more so.
I'll leave you with one thought to ponder.
If you and Shotkallin can address each other as "nigger", or "Nigga" and it's okay, then why can't some damn honkey use that same term of endearment without you going ballistic?
Don't even try throwing the "racist card" in my direction cuz that dog don't hunt. It's your individual behavior that determines whether I consider you to be "human garbage" or not. One's color or lack thereof has nothing to do with anything in my world.
Rio
I'm not arguing, I think this is a touchy subject that the white and black race should discuss more often.
I still think my interpretation of the meaning of the two words I used to describe B&N are correct. Just my opinion though.
I also wouldn't feel comfortable calling Shotkallin "nigga" or "nigger", especially since I'm not a black person. I have however used the n word and I'm probably insensitive to the meaning it has to black people. I don't know many black people and haven't had any discussions as to what that particular word means to them or how it makes them feel when a white person uses it. I was simply trying to point out that B&N made a big deal about using, or not using, cuss words and had no problems using a word most offensive to a particular race as long as it was justified to him. The whole statement seemed ludicrous to me at the time.

bignet
11-21-2006, 09:04 PM
Sorry my point wasn't clear or obvious. In my era, we used a lot of slang, practically every letter from a to z. Some of the words were extremely offensive at the time. During WWII, we used the term Jap all the time. Now, I feel we've gotten over it, and I feel the "J" word is as offensive as the "n" word. I wouldn't know what the word "kike" means and admit I'm not sure other than someone in the Jewish faith, probably bad. And "WOP" (prisoner of war), I wouldn't dream of using that term on any of my fabulous Italian friends, even in fun. Muslim male extremists (rag head), well, thats in vogue today, but I don't use it. I wouldn't call your friends camel jockeys if they were Islamic. So I admit being a little bit racist, but not frequently, just when the occasion calls for it. Like with OJ...
You sir are the perfect example of a racist...and seeing as how you are an old f*cker from the 50's era, you probably have your frickin Klan card in your sock drawer somewhere...right? There is never an occasion to use the "n" word because it is a word that has such history and anger that you'd have to be a simple minded muthaf*cker to use it. But, it doesn't surprise me that it's being used so openely here on HB. There are some racist mofos here. Just bring up the name Mexican and watch the boards light up!! Those HBers also think boating is a white man's sport....well look around idiots. There are a lot of minorities doing it too. By the way burtandnancy...God, I hope you don't still have a driver's license. :mad: ...Old f*cker. :yuk:
:crossx:
bignet.....BigAssWetback

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:05 PM
Cracker, nigger, gook, jap, spic, wop, yankee, rag head, jew, chink, flip, honkey, mick, ginney, oreo, pollock, porch monkey, wetback, sand nigger, towel head, wasp, wigger.
I hope I haven't left anyone out and we all feel equally offended now. Whew! :220v: :hammerhea :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
If you and Shotkallin can address each other as "nigger", or "Nigga" and it's okay, then why can't some damn honkey use that same term of endearment without you going ballistic?
actually I think they are two totally different words. Or is it two totaly diferent meanings. I do think both are degrading and its sad that they are used as openly as they are. Once I saw asains refer to each other as "My Nigga" and I was not offended. I laughed. I never knew the word crossed over like that.
Feel free to call your homies Nigga. It don't bother me a bit. If you have a black homie I would ask permission first. :D

No Name
11-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Cracker, nigger, gook, jap, spic, wop, yankee, rag head, jew, chink, flip, honkey, mick, ginney, oreo, pollock, porch monkey, wetback, sand nigger, towel head, wasp, wigger.
You forgot…….. Moon Cricket. :rollside:

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 09:11 PM
You forgot…….. Moon Cricket. :rollside:
and midget. :2purples: :D

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:11 PM
I hope I haven't left anyone out and we all feel equally offended now. Whew! :220v: :hammerhea :D
YOU FORGOT "TACO BENDER"
OK Now I offended. :confused:

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:12 PM
ok whats a moon cricket? wasp?

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Just so you all know, I offended myself 4 times in my own post. :D :D

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:14 PM
I thought he just posted that to get off the rhino topic .
Good job burt.

bignet
11-21-2006, 09:15 PM
YOU FORGOT "TACO BENDER"
OK Now I offended. :confused:
Me... :crossx: But, let me get you back....You damn Ontario resident! LMAO!
:p
bignet

C-2
11-21-2006, 09:15 PM
I used the word "faggot" yetserday, oops, I mean "f*in faggot", what does that make me?

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm surprised you are so discriminating......what, you don't like border brothers? :cry: :)

bignet
11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Just so you all know, I offended myself 4 times in my own post. :D :D
I didnt' see bu-dunk-a-dunk anywhere???
bignet

SHOTKALLIN
I have a different question, why are black people always refered to as african-american?
Do each and every one of them think they have direct roots to mother africa?
Why do they get addressed as such when you rarely if ever here a white, asian, indian get addressed as german-american, swiss-american, irish-american, indian american? Its always african-american this, african-american that?
Why have we become such a society that you have to be afraid to say certain words for fear of being sued,or being labled a racist, isn't that free speech, was until the legalites started twisting the laws, or as most know the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
The whole thing is pretty sad, white , black, pink, brown, whatever.
Thats some bullshit Jesse Jackson made up. Just like Kwanza. Don't get me started. I aint from Africa. i was born in Ca.

Kilrtoy
Why do so many people hate black people?
Plain and Simple
FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No Name
11-21-2006, 09:18 PM
and midget. :2purples: :D
And………. Mamas Boy. :2purples: :D

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:19 PM
bignet
OK OK OK . That's just hitting below the grove and 8th street belt .

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
bignet
ennnnnn la madre. :crossx: :cry: :)

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm surprised you are so discriminating......what, you don't like border brothers? :cry: :)
I mentioned wetbacks. :crossx:
I'm spic and wop, as we're saying it on this thread. Oh, sorry, Spanish American and Italian American. :crossx:
Feel free to contribute if I left others out. :rolleyes: :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
yes but our black brothas & sistas :) taught us how to dance & love the blues !! :) and hip hop rap reminded us of the hatred they have against white people, especially police :jawdrop:
I have said it before....Hip Hop is the downfall of the black race. I don't think we will recover. Larry Elder is one of my favorite people. I also think Bill Cosby hits the nail on the head.

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh and I don't want to get into the gay and mentally retarded folks! :2purples:

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
I mentioned wetbacks. :crossx:
I'm spic and wop, as we're saying it on this thread. Oh, sorry, Spanish American and Italian American. :crossx:
Feel free to contribute if I left others out. :rolleyes: :D
So does that mean you put Tapatio hot sauce on your spaghetti? :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Plain and Simple
FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
You do like too much Flavor Flllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav!
whats up miguel!

2forcefull
Ok SHOT, let me explain it to you.
europians hunted and captured africans,brought them to america and sold them as slaves, white farmers bought them and called them niggers[ un educated people].
white americans saw this as wrong and after blood shed of many white people they set the slaves free.
now the next problem, old un educated blacks,[niggers] worked their a$$'s off to make a better world for their children and sent them school but because of where they lived they couldn't get as good an education. these old black guys did with out everything to make sure their kids wouldn't grow up to be niggers.
White americans seen this unfair education delima and started bussing poor blacks to the richer white neighbor hoods,
the result, equally educated races, new problem.
even though equally educated, blacks got looked over and seldom hired and it was the whites that got the good jobs
So, white americans made it a law that you had to employ a certain amount of blacks.
So durring all this white americans learned to hate blacks.
but , reality is white americans hate the government for forcing them.
Now, todays time, I don't think white americans hate black americans, I think some whites are tired of every time a white guy says something it gets checked over for racial content.
I think everytime a black man doesn't get the job and says it's cause of the whiteys is getting old.
I think a lot of white people are uneasy around blacks because they think if they say the wrong thing that offence will be tak'n
the truth is, their is no real race problem among educated people, some uneasyness, that with time goes away as people fill free to speek their mind with no personal offence.
myself, some of my best freinds are people, regardless of the names their fathers gave them! :cool:

Devil's Advocate
So does that mean you put Tapatio hot sauce on your spaghetti? :D
LMAO! No, haven't tried that spin on it yet. :p

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
Oh and I don't want to get into the gay and mentally retarded folks! :2purples:
We shouldn't talk about fat or bald people either. :2purples:

No Name
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
ok whats a moon cricket? wasp?
1. moon cricket
Derived from early slave times when black people would come out at night and sing slave songs under the moonlight like crickets.
Hey! Billy Bob and Joline, grab the shotguns the damn moon crickets are escaping from the plantation
2. Moon Cricket
Derived from the word Moon and Cricket. An African American Male who only perfers to come out and socalize during the evening hours.
Shit, I am not going down that street, there are ****ing Moon Crickets everywhere.
3. moon cricket
racial slur for an african american male.
Those damn moon crickets play they're music all through the night!
4. Moon Cricket
A person in the African American race.
One that sits on a porch under the moon by ones self and plays the banjo,while their only audience are crickets playing their chirps.
Jamal is such a MOON CRICKET
tags spear-chucker monkey nig coon porch-monkey
5. moon cricket
slang term describing WHITE PEOPLE..
moon: because they are pale and pasty-colored like the moon
cricket: because they are noisy as hell and take everything over
That dude's boss is such a moon cricket
tags moon cricket white people loud white people the man honkies
6. moon cricket
racial slur referring to people of non-aryian decent
Tyrone why you gotta be such a moon cricket
Oh and I didn’t write this shit just pulled it off the net.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Plain and Simple
FEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Public Enemy had an album called fear of a black planet. There was some rhetoric about white man white woman...white baby. black man white woman....black baby. Black woman white man....black baby.
It cant be that simple.

bignet
11-21-2006, 09:28 PM
OK OK OK . That's just hitting below the grove and 8th street belt .
I thought you'd get a kick out of that one... :crossx:
bignet

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
No Name you stupid ass cracker, don't you know some nigga's gonna crack your punk white honkey ass for that kinda talk! :220v: :220v:

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Ok SHOT, let me explain it to you.
europians hunted and captured africans,brought them to america and sold them as slaves, white farmers bought them and called them niggers[ un educated people].
white americans saw this as wrong and after blood shed of many white people they set the slaves free.
now the next problem, old un educated blacks,[niggers] worked their a$$'s off to make a better world for their children and sent them school but because of where they lived they couldn't get as good an education. these old black guys did with out everything to make sure their kids wouldn't grow up to be niggers.
White americans seen this unfair education delima and started bussing poor blacks to the richer white neighbor hoods,
the result, equally educated races, new problem.
even though equally educated, blacks got looked over and seldom hired and it was the whites that got the good jobs
So, white americans made it a law that you had to employ a certain amount of blacks.
So durring all this white americans learned to hate blacks.
but , reality is white americans hate the government for forcing them.
Now, todays time, I don't think white americans hate black americans, I think some whites are tired of every time a white guy says something it gets checked over for racial content.
I think everytime a black man doesn't get the job and says it's cause of the whiteys is getting old.
I think a lot of white people are uneasy around blacks because they think if they say the wrong thing that offence will be tak'n
the truth is, their is no real race problem among educated people, some uneasyness, that with time goes away as people fill free to speek their mind with no personal offence.
myself, some of my best freinds are people, regardless of the names their fathers gave them! :cool:
you and I need to chug some beers.

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:32 PM
I thought you'd get a kick out of that one... :crossx:
bignet
Dont make me get the grove and arrow mofia in on this.:D :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:33 PM
No Name you stupid ass cracker, don't you know some nigga's gonna crack your punk white honkey ass for that kinda talk! :220v: :220v:
QUE QUE?
COMO?

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:36 PM
No one's haten here, right? I never talk that kind of crap. It's refressing to take a break from the pc world for a minute or two. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 09:37 PM
wow............................................... .........

No Name
11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
The word is used for both whites and African Americans. Just making a point.
Sticks and stones people…………… sticks and stones.
And words will never hurt me.............. :yuk:

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
1. moon cricket
Derived from early slave times when black people would come out at night and sing slave songs under the moonlight like crickets.
Hey! Billy Bob and Joline, grab the shotguns the damn moon crickets are escaping from the plantation
2. Moon Cricket
Derived from the word Moon and Cricket. An African American Male who only perfers to come out and socalize during the evening hours.
Shit, I am not going down that street, there are ****ing Moon Crickets everywhere.
3. moon cricket
racial slur for an african american male.
Those damn moon crickets play they're music all through the night!
4. Moon Cricket
A person in the African American race.
One that sits on a porch under the moon by ones self and plays the banjo,while their only audience are crickets playing their chirps.
Jamal is such a MOON CRICKET
tags spear-chucker monkey nig coon porch-monkey
5. moon cricket
slang term describing WHITE PEOPLE..
moon: because they are pale and pasty-colored like the moon
cricket: because they are noisy as hell and take everything over
That dude's boss is such a moon cricket
tags moon cricket white people loud white people the man honkies
6. moon cricket
racial slur referring to people of non-aryian decent
Tyrone why you gotta be such a moon cricket
Oh and I didn’t write this shit just pulled it off the net.
I respect you for not hiding behind the sheet. :D

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
wow............................................... .........
Whaddup manephew. :)

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:43 PM
I think everyone right now could use a nice cold beverage! :rollside:

Biglue
11-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Kool Aid and Horchata for everyone......... first round is on me. :D

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Kool Aid and Horchata for everyone......... first round is on me. :D
It's all you, start pouring. :)
Uh, what's Horchata? :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-21-2006, 09:48 PM
You do like too much Flavor Flllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav!
whats up miguel!
Having the pleasure of seeing the things in life I see, I have to to the conclusion nowadays, its out of fear, and up bringing.
The wife and I always laugh and actually feel sorry for people and yes it is people we know, NIGGER THIS, NIGGER THAT, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
Sometimes people are so stupid and blinded by their own misguided selfs, they fail to realize who their audience is...

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Missed this one the first time, LMFAO. :crossx:

THATJEFFGUY
11-21-2006, 10:00 PM
Hey, you forgot "dune coon" and "kyke" :D

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, you forgot "dune coon" and "kyke" :D
We've got a hell of a list rolling here. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 10:03 PM
this is unbelievable...........
Why is it that people can use racial slurs and offend others but when someone posts a question about "adult material" they get banned:confused: I just dont get it.......

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Having the pleasure of seeing the things in life I see, I have to to the conclusion nowadays, its out of fear, and up bringing.
The wife and I always laugh and actually feel sorry for people and yes it is people we know, NIGGER THIS, NIGGER THAT, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
Sometimes people are so stupid and blinded by their own misguided selfs, they fail to realize who their audience is...
you are so true. my wife is pretty fair complected. she tells me thing that i've never heard. some people would never guess shes black.

Biglue
11-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Why is it that people can use racial slurs and offend others but when someone posts a question about "adult material" they get banned:confused: I just dont get it.......
It's a joke foo.
Just a lil FYI :D <-------these little guys depict humor and sarcasm. :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 10:06 PM
better yet those words are not censored and some lame curse words are.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 10:08 PM
you buyin? I ran out of wic coupons

beerjet
11-21-2006, 10:11 PM
I'd fly but I dont have a license or insurance .Phuck politics!

burtandnancy
11-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Now its tuned real ugly, picking on fat, bald guys. I'm offended...

beerjet
11-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Now its tuned real ugly, picking on fat, bald guys. I'm offended...
Who the phuck are you ? :confused: :confused:

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
:D Biglue said he's got it covered.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Its all good. I love Horchata....with a lil KAHLUA

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Its all good. I love Horchata....with a lil KAHLUA
For reals, what is Horchata?

Biglue
11-21-2006, 10:42 PM
I thought you were kidding earlier when you asked.
It's a milky looking rice drink. It's flavored with a little vanilla, cinnamon and who knows what else. It's typically served at Mexican Restaurants or burger joints. Look for it in the "Orange Bang" type dispensors. Try it it's really good.

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I thought you were kidding earlier when you asked.
It's a milky looking rice drink. It's flavored with a little vanilla, cinnamon and who knows what else. It's typically served at Mexican Restaurants or burger joints. Look for it in the "Orange Bang" type dispensors. Try it it's really good.
Sounds good, I'll have to try it. I love Kahlua too.

C-2
11-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Who the phuck are you ? :confused: :confused:
Pay attention, he's the a-hole from OSO.

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:07 PM
yeah but will he post a pic of him and his boat? that way we can flip him the bird when we see him in the channel.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-21-2006, 11:08 PM
go to filiberto's and ask for it;) it beter when your drunk;)

moneypit
11-21-2006, 11:16 PM
And "WOP" (prisoner of war), I wouldn't dream of using that term on any of my fabulous Italian friends, even in fun.
I must be confused.. all this time I thought a WOP was referred to the Italians that came to america and didnt have the correct paperwork to get into our country, hence being called a WOP, (with out papers). Not a prisoner of war... :idea:

SHOTKALLIN
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
why should you trust anything that idiot says. thanks never knew what wop meant.

moneypit
11-21-2006, 11:33 PM
In a slight defense of burtandnancy. Someone called him racist. I dont think using the term defines someone as a racist wholly. Only as an adjective. Not in the sense of a noun. He may not hate the entire race. He may just hate one or two.
rac·ist
adjective
Definition:
1. based on racism: based on prejudices and stereotypes related to race
2. prejudiced against other races: prejudiced against all people who belong to other races
noun (plural rac·ists)
Definition:
racist person: somebody who hates others who are not of his or her own race

2forcefull
11-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Has anyone else noticed this, most moderate educated, moderate income people [of all races] seem to get along just fine. they can work together, party together, sleep together, marry each other, and go on to raise the next generation of great people. the only barrier that seems to linger between different races is racial slurs when mad.
My self, I have taken on the international language that I use when someone pi$$es me off, terms like "Dumb fock'n a$$hole. seem to fit better after all it's the one person that pi$$ed me off-not the whole race!!!
lets say you are setting in your boat in a peacefull cove sipp'n a wine cooler.
this guy comes by and splash's water on your boat. you notice he's not the same race as you, do you holler something racist to let him know that you hate the whole group, or do you call him a dumb fock'n a$$hole, that way you let him know that you a dirrecting all the hate to him.
so whenever someone pi$$'s me off I dirrect all my anger to that person and leave their grampa's out of it, Dumb fock'n a$$holes are everywhere!!!

vdrivenman
11-22-2006, 06:10 AM
It is a two -way street !

2forcefull
11-22-2006, 06:24 AM
I think you are wrong there, go to any city in america and I'll bet you won't find a street called racisim!!!
but in case you do find such a street, don't travel in either dirrection,make a right turn even if you have to start a new road. maybe you could name it "WORLD PEACE DR."

Froggystyle
11-22-2006, 08:33 AM
And "WOP" (prisoner of war), I wouldn't dream of using that term on any of my fabulous Italian friends, even in fun.
I don't want to get in the middle here, but just to clear something up, a "Prisoner of War" is a POW. "WOP", a generally understood slang for a person of Italian descent came from Ellis Island in the 1800's when many, many Italian immigrants came over with no identification or passports. The shorthand designation after many Italians names in the registry was "WOP" or "WithOutPassport"
There's something for you all to chew on...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 09:30 AM
very true, but its a street that shouldnt be crossed.......

Rexone
11-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Well, I hope I have opened up a dialog here, I'm tired of reading about rhinos.
I'd say mission accomplished. :)

eliminatedsprinter
11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
If an African American person comes into my neighborhood and shoots up a house, killing an innocent child, he immediately becomes a nigger.
Silly me, I thought he became a child murderer. :rolleyes:

Towndrunk
11-22-2006, 04:48 PM
I have NO problem saying wetback, spic, greaser, or nigger IF I feel the need. I still have the first amendment. Hahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahh :yuk:

Boatcop
11-22-2006, 05:17 PM
europians hunted and captured africans,brought them to america
Read your history books. Or better yet, don't read them. They're all Bullshot. That is the common misconception about slavery.
In actuality, Europeans bought slaves from African Tribes who'd enslaved other African Tribes. They didn't have to hunt them. Essentially Africans sold out their own people.
So while many (if not most) people of the Black race in America are descendant from slaves, they should be down on their African brethren who originally sold their ancestors into slavery.
Throughout American history people of nearly all non-Western European races have been enslaved. The Indians (Native Americans), Chinese, Japanese, Mexican (Including the Native Mexican Tribes), etc.
Even some of the White race were essentially enslaved by the oppressive working conditions in the move to the west. Irish, especially were held to indentured servitude, alongside the "Coolies" while building the railroads across the New Frontier.
Even today Asians, Mexicans (and other Latin Americans) are brought to this country, oftentimes by their own people, and forced to work-off their inflated transportation "fees" incurred by them and/or their families.
I "liberated" hundreds of Chinese and other southeast Asians from horrific conditions on old freighters and converted tankers during my Coast Guard Career. And this wasn't so long ago.
Blacks don't have the market cornered on slavery. It's been going on since the time of the Pharaohs. That doesn't make it right. Just a fact.
Just don't get me started on what my Wife's ancestors went through at the hands of the US Government in the Trail Where We Wept. (Trail of Tears)

2forcefull
11-22-2006, 05:19 PM
so how come every major city in america has a m.l.k. street, phoenix did it so they would be politically correct to get the superbowl and other attractions, yet I don't see a cesar chavez street in every city, or geranimo blvd, or......
So do you think "Clinton blvds" are gonna start pop'n up

vmjtc3
11-22-2006, 05:24 PM
I have NO problem saying wetback, spic, greaser, or nigger IF I feel the need. I still have the first amendment. Hahahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah hahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahh :yuk:
Good then you wont mind if I call you an ignorant fock stick , you shit pack'in bitch. And of course if you dont like it I am just using my first amendment right to free speach, right. Beacause I have the right to say it mean's that you wont get mad, right? :rolleyes:

gsb_77_xl
11-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Im not racist, I hate everybody.
No seriously I take people for who they are . I live in a town that doesnt have many blacks. There are only two black families, The Deans and the Dunbars. The Dunbars are all peices of shit always getting into trouble with the cops. The Deans are just a great family that will do anything to help anyone.
The way I look at it is you have to be respectable to be respected. All of this affirmitave action is a good idea in theory. It is in place to help minorities take a step in the right direction and make shure they are given the propper opportunity to make something of their lives. However I do not feel its right that if a minority (or anyone else for that matter) is less qualified for a job than someone else, that they get awarded with the job or promotion. That is B.S.
Back to the name calling. Nigger does not mean stupid person, you are thinking of Niggard. Look it up in the dictionary if you dont beleive me.
Bottom line is there is good and bad in every crowd, race, religion, family, and so forth. Just give someone the benefit of the doubt first before you judge them.

2forcefull
11-22-2006, 06:13 PM
I my self refuse to bring un-needed past in to the future,
I don't chop fire wood
I don't churn butter
I don't use oil lamps in my house
I don't wear one piece long handles w/a flap on the rear
I don't take a horse and buggy in to town to get " supplys"
I won't work for 50 cents a day
I don't wipe with a corn cob, or sears catalog
I don't have an out house in my back yard
I don't know how to roll my own smokes, or make wiskey
I don't brush my teeth with salt on my finger
I don't go over yonder for a spell
I don't take a razor strap to my kids a$$[still use a belt though]
I don't believe in "Stick and stone will break my bones but words can never hurt me.
Words have started world wars, and blood shed since the begining of time
words have left emotional scars that people have tak'n to there grave un healed
I don't believe in freedom of speech if it is used to hurt some one, nor do i believe in letting some one beat on some one just cause they can
BUT,
I do believe in saying some thing nice, or nothing at all
I do see all people as equal
I do believe that all people enter this world the same way,innocent children
I do believe that all people leave the same way, poor dead people
I do admire hard workers and goal achivers
I do hate free loaders and gimmies
I do see people as different, some tall, some short some thin/fat etc
I do believe that you are giv'n a name and it up to each person to make
something of it and this is the only worthy thing of life, so important that
they etch your name in stone when you die
So my friends, next time you are talking to a three year old ask the child what is "racisim'' bet he tells you it's pudding or Ice cream!
and till some grown up decides to teach it to him he'll never learn the difference
Just me kick'n it and enjoy'n the fruits of life.
peace

chub
11-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Read your history books. Or better yet, don't read them. They're all Bullshot. That is the common misconception about slavery.
In actuality, Europeans bought slaves from African Tribes who'd enslaved other African Tribes. They didn't have to hunt them. Essentially Africans sold out their own people.
So while many (if not most) people of the Black race in America are descendant from slaves, they should be down on their African brethren who originally sold their ancestors into slavery.
Throughout American history people of nearly all non-Western European races have been enslaved. The Indians (Native Americans), Chinese, Japanese, Mexican (Including the Native Mexican Tribes), etc.
Even some of the White race were essentially enslaved by the oppressive working conditions in the move to the west. Irish, especially were held to indentured servitude, alongside the "Coolies" while building the railroads across the New Frontier.
Even today Asians, Mexicans (and other Latin Americans) are brought to this country, oftentimes by their own people, and forced to work-off their inflated transportation "fees" incurred by them and/or their families.
I "liberated" hundreds of Chinese and other southeast Asians from horrific conditions on old freighters and converted tankers during my Coast Guard Career. And this wasn't so long ago.
Blacks don't have the market cornered on slavery. It's been going on since the time of the Pharaohs. That doesn't make it right. Just a fact.
Just don't get me started on what my Wife's ancestors went through at the hands of the US Government in the Trail Where We Wept. (Trail of Tears)
DING!!!!!!!!

eliminatedsprinter
11-22-2006, 06:45 PM
DING!!!!!!!!
I've been watching the words Cracker and the N word tossed around here quite a bit. There is a unique history to those words here in the U.S.
In the antibellum south the word "cracker" was the title that was givin to the man whose job it was to whip the slaves.
In the same era it was considered immoral to enslave humans. Therefore, in order to rationalize the keeping of african slaves, they had to maintain that these slaves were not human beings they were "N!$$@#s". The N word was specifically used to mean beings that were less than human.
So please keep in mind that when you use the word Cracker you are using a word that was ment specifically to describe a very cruel and monsterous type of person.
And when you use the N word you are using a word that by it's definition calls ALL BLACK PEOPLE subhuman.
I personally have no use for either word. I know what they mean and common deciency (not political correctness) forbids it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:06 PM
I've been watching the words Cracker and the N word tossed around here quite a bit. There is a unique history to those words here in the U.S.
In the antibellum south the word "cracker" was the title that was givin to the man whose job it was to whip the slaves.
In the same era it was considered immoral to enslave humans. Therefore, in order to rationalize the keeping of african slaves, they had to maintain that these slaves were not human beings they were "N!$$@#s". The N word was specifically used to mean beings that were less than human.
So please keep in mind that when you use the word Cracker you are using a word that was ment specifically to describe a very cruel and monsterous type of person.
And when you use the N word you are using a word that by it's definition calls ALL BLACK PEOPLE subhuman.
I personally have no use for either word. I know what they mean and common deciency (not political correctness) forbids it.
Finally someone that knows his history. I agree with you 100%

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:09 PM
I my self refuse to bring un-needed past in to the future,
I don't chop fire wood
I don't churn butter
I don't use oil lamps in my house
I don't wear one piece long handles w/a flap on the rear
I don't take a horse and buggy in to town to get " supplys"
I won't work for 50 cents a day
I don't wipe with a corn cob, or sears catalog
I don't have an out house in my back yard
I don't know how to roll my own smokes, or make wiskey
I don't brush my teeth with salt on my finger
I don't go over yonder for a spell
I don't take a razor strap to my kids a$$[still use a belt though]
I don't believe in "Stick and stone will break my bones but words can never hurt me.
Words have started world wars, and blood shed since the begining of time
words have left emotional scars that people have tak'n to there grave un healed
I don't believe in freedom of speech if it is used to hurt some one, nor do i believe in letting some one beat on some one just cause they can
BUT,
I do believe in saying some thing nice, or nothing at all
I do see all people as equal
I do believe that all people enter this world the same way,innocent children
I do believe that all people leave the same way, poor dead people
I do admire hard workers and goal achivers
I do hate free loaders and gimmies
I do see people as different, some tall, some short some thin/fat etc
I do believe that you are giv'n a name and it up to each person to make
something of it and this is the only worthy thing of life, so important that
they etch your name in stone when you die
So my friends, next time you are talking to a three year old ask the child what is "racisim'' bet he tells you it's pudding or Ice cream!
and till some grown up decides to teach it to him he'll never learn the difference
Just me kick'n it and enjoy'n the fruits of life.
peace
Very interesting and I like it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Your right, but you will be judged based upon the words that you use to describe people.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 07:11 PM
so how come every major city in america has a m.l.k. street, phoenix did it so they would be politically correct to get the superbowl and other attractions, yet I don't see a cesar chavez street in every city, or geranimo blvd, or......
A point is needed here.....

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:28 PM
What the hell is a third, Mexican, Irish, Indian kid who's parents were raised in Comton supposed to think ??????
I agree with Paco....FEAR has a lot to do with things....Drive into old Santa Ana..Those scary Mexicans....Watts...scary black people....Lake Havasu/Kingman, scary Rednecks....(no offense Kenny)...
But where is the avarege White guy feel OK.......Anaheim.......
I was raised in all of this.....when I was at my Nanas & Papas in Compton we were all the N word.....and it was ok...go home to Placentia all the sudden, I I couldn't use that term.............
PEOPLE, are one or the other, good or bad...color is not the issue, ACTIONS are the issue....PEACE TO ALL....Hug your kid....

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Im not racist, I hate everybody.
No seriously I take people for who they are . I live in a town that doesnt have many blacks. There are only two black families, The Deans and the Dunbars. The Dunbars are all peices of shit always getting into trouble with the cops. The Deans are just a great family that will do anything to help anyone.
The way I look at it is you have to be respectable to be respected. All of this affirmitave action is a good idea in theory. It is in place to help minorities take a step in the right direction and make shure they are given the propper opportunity to make something of their lives. However I do not feel its right that if a minority (or anyone else for that matter) is less qualified for a job than someone else, that they get awarded with the job or promotion. That is B.S.
Back to the name calling. Nigger does not mean stupid person, you are thinking of Niggard. Look it up in the dictionary if you dont beleive me.
Bottom line is there is good and bad in every crowd, race, religion, family, and so forth. Just give someone the benefit of the doubt first before you judge them.
nig-gard  Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-erd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an excessively parsimonious, miserly, or stingy person.
perhaps you are incorect? A niggard is a person who is stingy with his money.
As far as the word nigger, the definition has changed over the years. 15-20 years ago websters said it was an ignorant person. Dictionary.com has this:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
nig‧ger  /ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
—Usage note The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1640–50; < F nègre < Sp negro black]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source nig·ger (ngr) Pronunciation Key
n. Offensive Slan.
Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin).
Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers... of society” (John Aquilino).
[Alteration of dialectal neger, black person, from French nègre, from Spanish negro. See Negro.]
(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
WordNet - Cite This Source
nigger
n : (ethnic slur) offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga" [syn: nigga, spade, coon, jigaboo, nigra]

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 08:55 PM
Wow...................

beerjet
11-22-2006, 08:55 PM
This thread might be the first to get an UNGA BUNGA
A punishment worse than death I might add. :idea:

SHOTKALLIN
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
This is the Post of the Year my friend.

C-2
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
My grandparents were by all terms defined - racists. They were brought up that way, at a time and place where it was “normal.” They witnessed public lynching whenever black guys committed crimes against white people – including seeing a guy dragged behind a car (not satisfied, the good citizens even burned the courthouse down to show the law they had better release black inmates for lynching). This was all circa McKinney Texas, 1935-1940 by my best guess.
When they said nigger, it was said in a manner that fit every aspect of the present day definition.
They were not, however, ignorant or stupid. Different place; different time.
If I have to guess – give it another generation or two, and the “N” word will be a thing of the past.
Change comes slowly.
And for the record – I don’t buy into the white guys, Italian guys getting offended by ANY NAME. It’s not the same, we all know that.
B&N put up good dialog. Except for his “senior moment”, I know where he was going with it. Calling him names is about as smart and well thought-out as the “white guy” defense.

HOSS
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
I`m a white guy, a racist and I use the "N" word on a constant basis. In fact, every single person I know uses the "N" ord to describe useless african americans. Everyone in here uses a phrase to describe whitey that is of same caliber,,its called piece of shit. But no matter how many times I use the "n" word it will not compare to how many times African Americans use it in reference to one another. But you see I`m a racist for calling them exactly what they referr to one another as. You know what,,they`ll still be niggers and I`ll still be a racist come tomorrow. :cool:
Al Sharpton said it best when saying Mrs. Bush (ex first lady) razed George Jr. (current president). She is accused of racial remarks after hurricane Katrina in Astro Dome by Spike Lee`s account. So its no wonder that George Jr. didn`t help after Katrina. Because he too is a racist. My answer to that Sharpton,,,and pay real GOD damn good attention: Once a nigger, always a nigger! It only works both ways potna! Quit the bitchin and start a workin!
Moral to all this? I`m white,,blacks are gonna see me racist no matter what. Learned this at 18 in the Army. Might as well live my life, my way, just as they do.

2forcefull
11-23-2006, 06:38 AM
Moral to all this? I`m white,,blacks are gonna see me racist no matter what. Learned this at 18 in the Army. Might as well live my life, my way, just as they do.[/QUOTE]
Nice post Hoss!, but I don't believe you are racist!!
you just don't like lazy a$$ fockers, that could be anyone.
some white worthless broad that pop out 4 kids so she can stay on wellfare,
or some black worthless broad that pop out 4 kids so she can stay on wellfare are the same= worthless ass lazy fockers!!!
I was the nigger of the neighborhood grow'n up,
I was ten years old when my dad left for work one day and never came home
that was 1963, times were tough for construction workers, guess it was to tough for him so he left his wife and for kids to "figure it out"
After about 3 weeks we had no food, they repoed the car, the fridge, the furniture and shut the lights off, my mom desided that if she just hung out at the bar and cryed in her beer, some ol boy was there to buy her another one when that one was gone.
I had a paper route, and mowed lawns. used to take what ever money i could and go to the butcher and get bolony and a lof of bread to feed my brother and sisters,
after about 9 mo. of my alcolic mom crying in her beer she desided to go to work. she had never worked a day in her life. she got a job driving a catering truck, [thats what girls with big tits did back then} and in the evenings she worked at the bar{further in to acholizm] but hey, she was work'n
and none to soon,seems we stayed in that house for about a year without mak'n a payment, dad was 3 mo. behind when he left. and right after my mom started work'n they came and boarded up our house.
some how mom and I came up with the money to get in an apartment and all ways seemed to have food in the little fridge.
So , telling me that I can't work cause i got a baby don't fly with me.
And I use international race term "Lazy a$$ wortless mo fockers"
covers all of them from the north to the south pole :cool:

wsuwrhr
11-23-2006, 08:43 AM
If that is a true story, then I am sorry to hear you had such a shitty upbringing.
Brian
or some black worthless broad that pop out 4 kids so she can stay on wellfare are the same= worthless ass lazy fockers!!!
that was 1963, times were tough for construction workers, guess it was to tough for him so he left his wife and for kids to "figure it out"
After about 3 weeks we had no food, they repoed the car, the fridge, the furniture and shut the lights off, my mom desided that if she just hung out at the bar and cryed in her beer, some ol boy was there to buy her another one when that one was gone.
I had a paper route, and mowed lawns. used to take what ever money i could and go to the butcher and get bolony and a lof of bread to feed my brother and sisters,
after about 9 mo. of my alcolic mom crying in her beer she desided to go to work. she had never worked a day in her life. she got a job driving a catering truck, [thats what girls with big tits did back then} and in the evenings she worked at the bar{further in to acholizm] but hey, she was work'n
and none to soon,seems we stayed in that house for about a year without mak'n a payment, dad was 3 mo. behind when he left. and right after my mom started work'n they came and boarded up our house.
some how mom and I came up with the money to get in an apartment and all ways seemed to have food in the little fridge.

HOSS
11-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Moral to all this? I`m white,,blacks are gonna see me racist no matter what. Learned this at 18 in the Army. Might as well live my life, my way, just as they do.
covers all of them from the north to the south pole :cool:[/QUOTE]
Damn bro,,,,that chit is harsh! Glad you made it through. Not many would have. Hats off to you and your family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving bra.

2forcefull
11-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Hey, it all worked out good!!
I own my own business, BEST MUFFLER SHOP, It's in vegas.
I own the building free& clear,[ 8 thousand square ft.comerical bld.}
got a 07 29' force canopy cat coming, paid for
got a carpenters union pension coming
all with a 9th grade education,
so once again, I got no time for lazy P O S's that got gimmie syndrome
and them pathetic lazy ass P O S that walk up to your door at the stop light, if no one is look,n I get out and kick their ass and tell um to get a job :argue:
any way, I love work,n people :)
happy thanksgiving :rollside:

gsb_77_xl
11-24-2006, 12:41 PM
nig-gard  Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-erd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. an excessively parsimonious, miserly, or stingy person.
perhaps you are incorect? A niggard is a person who is stingy with his money.
As far as the word nigger, the definition has changed over the years. 15-20 years ago websters said it was an ignorant person. Dictionary.com has this:
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
nig‧ger  /ˈnɪgər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
—Usage note The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments—but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.
–noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1640–50; < F nègre < Sp negro black]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source nig·ger (ngr) Pronunciation Key
n. Offensive Slan.
Used as a disparaging term for a Black person: “You can only be destroyed by believing that you really are what the white world calls a nigger” (James Baldwin).
Used as a disparaging term for a member of any dark-skinned people.
Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people: “Gun owners are the new niggers... of society” (John Aquilino).
[Alteration of dialectal neger, black person, from French nègre, from Spanish negro. See Negro.]
(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
WordNet - Cite This Source
nigger
n : (ethnic slur) offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga" [syn: nigga, spade, coon, jigaboo, nigra]
So I was wrong on the exact meaning, either way its still wrong to use it.

Forkin' Crazy
11-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Wow... This has turned into quite a thread. Didn't know where the word "cracker" came from....
2forcefull, wonderful story. My mother grew up fatherless in the 40's and I hear similar stories. :)

2forcefull
11-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Man I must be using a F'd up dictionary'
I have a WEBSTERS AMERICAN DICTIONARY college edition
the word " NIGGER " is not in there! :cool:
they must think educated people don't need to use the word :idea:
what a concept :rollside:

3 daytona`s
11-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Damn bro,,,,that chit is harsh! Glad you made it through. Not many would have. Hats off to you and your family. Have a Happy Thanksgiving bra.[/QUOTE]
Hoss,how was your thanksgiving? :)

2forcefull
11-24-2006, 05:35 PM
actually,
it didn,t get harsh till I was allmost 13.
My mom got this live-in boy friend, He was this beat-nik
cool daddy-o dude, he was a sign painter, pinstriper,
did tattoo's smoked pot, shot herion, laid on the couch
and made me get him a beer, change the channel,
make him a sandwich,
Well one day I had had enough of this lazy a$$ eat'n all
our food, and mak'n me get it for him and when he said
"Make me a sandwich" I said "make it ur self"
then he said " make it or I 'm kick your a$$"
I said " yur to F'n lazy to kick my a$$"
bout then he jumped up off the couch and chased me down the hall with
one of his thongs in his hand,.
Well in side room I all ways kept my base ball bat and glove standing in the corner and when he come running in I swung my bat as hard as I could hitting
him I the rist first, then in the ribs/back as he was going down. [dumb a$$ brought a thong to a bat fight]
I ran away ended up out a lake mead at the vegas wash camp ground, got caught by the rangers, cops came and got me and took me to juvy!
Anyway,
Mom wouldn't believe what happened, he said he was sleep'n on the couch and woke up with me going crazy and beat'n the shit out of him with a bat
she believed him and so did the cops, so I stayed locked up for a week,
When I got out they took me to the grey hound depo, sent me to my uncles
to live on a dairy ranch in newman calif.
great life :mad: you get up at 3:30 and go out to the dark, damp, cold,
barn, full of stinky, manure covered, dumb a$$ cows.
get done milk'n and haul butt down the muddy a$$ lane just in time to get on the buss to go to school,
School got out at 2:30 and you road on the bus for an hour that dropped you of at the muddy a$$ lane, I had one of those round newspapper cans nailed to the mail box post that I put my school shoes in and kept my milk'n boots stashed behind the fence post,
any way , I would have to haul a$$ down the lane to get to the barn by 3:35
Five minutes late, pissed off uncle Every day,
finally, summer came, all I could think of was hav'n the whole day to my self
go'n swim'n in the cannal, fish'n, meet'n my little girl friend at the base ball dugout and maken out for hours .
WRONG!!!! :mad:
First day of summer, my uncle sayswhen we got done milk'n
" get up to the house and get some breakfast and hurry up,
I got us some side work load'n hay"
WTF :mad: that what I did the whole F'n summer
let me tell you , if ever you get to choose between
an a$$ whipp'n and load'n hay :mad: take the whipp'n