PDA

View Full Version : GWEN Steffani on the AMAs,wtf

riverroyal
11-21-2006, 09:04 PM
its on in the other room,holy crap,thats the worse thing Ive ever heard!

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:05 PM
I just said that to my wife .
YODELA YODELA YODELO!!!!!

BADASS38CHEVY
11-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Im listening to it now. ITS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shippingguy
11-21-2006, 09:06 PM
LOL! I have always liked her, but my wife and I just said the same thing!

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
It's Officially The Worst Song Ever.

BadKachina
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Don't lie, we know you're in there watching it. :crossx:

riverroyal
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Don't lie, we know you're in there watching it. :crossx:
I asked my wife if it was the yoldler from americas got talent,that show last summer with Hasselhoff.That was really the worse thing ive ever heard,I hate Rap on these shows,but that was worse

OCMerrill
11-21-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't know what Disney song that yodeling is from but it does not work with that crap she sings. Glad she is finding her true self :yuk:
At least with No Doubt she could rock a bit.
Peppers just won but I dont know what catagory.

beerjet
11-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Ever since she grew tits , it been down hill for her.

Devil's Advocate
11-21-2006, 09:39 PM
I missed it. I've always liked her.

slink
11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
I missed it. I've always liked her.
You didn't miss much. More bullshiat like that and the boys from ND wont want her back.

djunkie
11-21-2006, 10:22 PM
As soon as Gwen went on her own without No Doubt she went down hill. Lost it for me. The old old backyard No Doubt Gwen was the best.

LOWRIVER2
11-21-2006, 11:28 PM
I worked the event tonight and I have to say that was not up to par. She's pop without ND, always has been so it's not too far of a stretch. Let's face it, us older guys will always be biased towards ND. But for having a kid recently, she's still got the figure, good job!

moneypit
11-21-2006, 11:37 PM
That Hollaback girl video does it for me. I'll take her if you guys won't :p

BajaMike
11-21-2006, 11:48 PM
That Hollaback girl video does it for me. I'll take her if you guys won't :p
Yea, I didn't see the show.....but I can just watch her dance and plug my ears......she's hot! :idea:
:rollside:

JetBoatRich
11-22-2006, 04:26 AM
When it came on I started laughing and made the comment to my wife, she has her own style :rolleyes:

The Jerk
11-22-2006, 05:16 AM
it was lame but still quirky like she is. Now carrie underwood. OMG those LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jbb
11-22-2006, 05:23 AM
So.....Has Gwen jumped the shark?....... :p

Mandelon
11-22-2006, 06:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1VgxQns-kU
Wind it up? ......maybe its made for the european market....makes me thirsty for a St. Pauli Girl....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-22-2006, 07:20 AM
As soon as Gwen went on her own without No Doubt she went down hill. Lost it for me. The old old backyard No Doubt Gwen was the best.
I agree!! :rollside:

Dan Lorenze
11-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Pure crap... :yuk:

BreastManWins
11-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Who cares!

HOOTER SLED-
11-22-2006, 08:01 AM
I'd still hit it. She just needs tits. :crossx: :crossx:

Tom Brown
11-22-2006, 08:10 AM
So.....Has Gwen jumped the shark?....... :p
http://images.google.ca/url?q=http://www.worldshark.com/merchandise/posters/largesharkfin.jpg&usg=__0A6dafLzCXPOAoRFLg_uE8l9U58=

Riverless
11-22-2006, 08:23 AM
I don't know what Disney song that yodeling is from but it does not work with that crap she sings. Glad she is finding her true self :yuk:
That yodeling is from "The Sound of Music."
What a weird freakin song. :rolleyes:

syke-o
11-22-2006, 08:45 AM
damn that song blows!! :220v:

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 08:49 AM
That yodeling is from "The Sound of Music."
What a weird freakin song. :rolleyes:
Finally, someone who has some culture and knows what song that stems from..........but, it wasn't quite so good live compared to the studio version, just kinda funky all around. :rollside:
The music I thought sucked ass totally was Jay-Z :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ......................wtf cares that he's back? :rolleyes: I think he should retire again, albeit I never knew he did the first time. :crossx:

The Jerk
11-22-2006, 08:59 AM
Finally, someone who has some culture and knows what song that stems from..........but, it wasn't quite so good live compared to the studio version, just kinda funky all around. :rollside:
The music I thought sucked ass totally was Jay-Z :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ......................wtf cares that he's back? :rolleyes: I think he should retire again, albeit I never knew he did the first time. :crossx:
so your not cultured unless you know the yodel from sound of music? cool deal.
and yes jay z just talks to a beat that blows. now having danica patrick in the video makes up a bit for it. hahahah

AltarGirl
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
That was kind of a mess of an awards show. The Pussycat Doll tripping over her chair was pretty funny though.
I was driving home right before the show & heard the Gwen song on the radio & didn't think it was too bad, but live, not so good :cry:

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 09:05 AM
so your not cultured unless you know the yodel from sound of music? cool deal.
and yes jay z just talks to a beat that blows. now having danica patrick in the video makes up a bit for it. hahahah
I just was surprised noone seemed to know where the yoddling was from :idea:
Sure, Danica makes up for it visually, but the music and singing(talking) is plain old stupid......
Wife and I were happy Mary J Blige didn't bust our eardrums with that horrific screaming she usually has.......ugh.... Last time I saw her sing on an awards show she absolutely butchered U2's song........ :yuk:

Dribble
11-22-2006, 09:18 AM
I would pay to watch that show again just to get one more look at Beyonce.

LOWRIVER2
11-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Getting paid to guard the pussy cat dolls, now that was a good job/ lol. They look a lot better in person. Nellie Furtado did us a nice favor with the see through dress, that did'nt make it on tv, wonder why.

boatnam2
11-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Getting paid to guard the pussy cat dolls, now that was a good job/ lol. They look a lot better in person. Nellie Furtado did us a nice favor with the see through dress, that did'nt make it on tv, wonder why.
only watched 2 minutes of it(pussycat dolls)the one doll knocking the chair over was funny and then trying to act like it never happened.

OCMerrill
11-22-2006, 09:46 AM
I guessed a Disney song. WTF do I know? I do know I left the tube during that song not to return. Wife stuck it out. Brave woman.
I don't get how mixing old with new make a winner tune but again....I am not her demographic.

Riverless
11-22-2006, 09:53 AM
a little culture for everyone this morning, lol... :)
the original (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L88IFcvP5u4)

JetBoatRich
11-22-2006, 10:41 AM
That was kind of a mess of an awards show. The Pussycat Doll tripping over her chair was pretty funny though.
Had me laughing pretty good, they looked terrible no dancing skills, stiff :yuk:
Most the acts I feel looked bad :argue:

AltarGirl
11-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Had me laughing pretty good, they looked terrible no dancing skills, stiff :yuk:
Yeah, I don't think anyone was really "On their game" last night.

slink
11-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Ya, but that one could stand on one leg and pull the other clear over her head...............Talent :)

JetBoatRich
11-22-2006, 10:52 AM
I told my wife they looked F'd up :rolleyes: that might explain part of it

HOSS
11-22-2006, 10:55 AM
I`d stick it in Gwen`s butt. :p

The Jerk
11-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Ya, but that one could stand on one leg and pull the other clear over her head...............Talent :)yes that was fantastic. i stood and aplauded....

slink
11-22-2006, 10:57 AM
I`d stick it in Gwen`s butt. :p
That might make her sing in a little higher note :)

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 11:11 AM
They shoulda hung with SnoopDogg before the show, then they'd have been normal. :crossx: