PDA

View Full Version : weather forcast

HCS
12-20-2002, 12:33 PM
The long range forcast is no rain for CFW on nyd, Of coarse we all know how good forcast can be. :rolleyes:

Her454
12-20-2002, 12:44 PM
now i lay me down to sleep
i pray the lord my soul to keep...
should i die before the fun,
at least provide these guys some sun.....
that was special for old squirt. wink

HCS
12-20-2002, 12:53 PM
Nice! we all love the sun. :cool:

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 06:10 PM
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D

Her454
12-20-2002, 06:15 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Thats quite poetic Flyte, i'm impressed....still laughing!

SUI-CY-COLE
12-20-2002, 06:19 PM
dont know what to say or do,,excpet laugh my ass off!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 06:19 PM
Got's a real good lords prayer waitin in the wings :) havin sum fun fri. night no work for 2 days wink

smalls
12-20-2002, 06:20 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D Oh my god the man has some MAD RYMIN SKILLS!
I'm f-in cryin.
Come on Sanster you can 1 up him,,,,,,,

Her454
12-20-2002, 06:25 PM
WEBSTER.....Your up....this oughta be good..... :D :D still f'g laughing...... :D
oh yea, keep drinkin Flyte, i bet it just gets better....
[ December 20, 2002, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 06:30 PM
Well Flyte, good to see your still thinkin' about us....Boat28..Boat28....1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03...I sure don't have that much time on my hands, Poetry....Not even gonna' go there..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SUI-CY-COLE
12-20-2002, 06:35 PM
does this mean.....you guys are still gonna line up new years???hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Sangster
12-20-2002, 06:37 PM
Ahhh, Moderator...This is going off subject..Two more beers and "Flood Risk" will be singin' country songs & shit...Maybe even alittle YMCA shit....1/1/03... 1/1/03....boat28....1/1/03...1/1/03..... eek!
[ December 20, 2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 06:39 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
does this mean.....you guys are still gonna line up new years???hahahahahahahhahahahaha My Boat...His boat... Mano E' Mano...
The Chronic Relief Boat "Smokes" The Flood Risk Boat..... :D :D
[ December 20, 2002, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-20-2002, 06:47 PM
Sangster:
Ahhh, Moderator...This is going off subject..Two more beers and "Flood Risk" will be singin' country songs & shit...Maybe even alittle YMCA shit....1/1/03... 1/1/03....boat28....1/1/03...1/1/03..... eek! you know what they say when you play a country song backwards......you get your wife, dog and boat back...so i consider it a related topic... eek!

Morg
12-20-2002, 06:52 PM
Sangster:
SUI-CY-COLE:
does this mean.....you guys are still gonna line up new years???hahahahahahahhahahahaha My Boat...His boat... Mano E' Mano...
The Chronic Relief Boat "Smokes" The Flyte Rixk Boat..... :D :D You let me know if you need someone to "shoe" that beast. :D wink :D
Morg.

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 06:57 PM
Hey Morg, I gotta head over the hill tomorrow morning. Is it snowing there right now? I heard I-80 is closed right now....

Oldsquirt
12-20-2002, 06:59 PM
Her454:
that was special for old squirt. wink Just for me?.....Aw shucks, you're making me blush http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/winking/winking01.gif
Flyte, that's some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while.
Sangster, you've got that whole book full of words and no poetry :confused:
[ December 20, 2002, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: OLDSQUIRT ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 07:01 PM
What sup Morg, Bring your gear.. Seeing as how your boats still on the blocks it's the least I can do... we'll let you take it for a ride...You can do the Parade Pass..Jest DON'T TURN...... :D

Sangster
12-20-2002, 07:04 PM
OLDSQUIRT:
Her454:
that was special for old squirt. wink Just for me?.....Aw shucks, you're making me blush :D
Flyte, that's some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while.
Sangster, you've got that whole book full of words and no poetry :confused: Jest "Words of Wisdom"...... wink wink

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 07:08 PM
Sangster:
Well Flyte, good to see your still thinkin' about us....Boat28..Boat28....1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03...I sure don't have that much time on my hands, Poetry....Not even gonna' go there..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ok I'll do it for ya!!!! I have a hydro this is true I built the motor, than it blew,I built the boat to impress my lady, it went 55 I told her 80, the boat runs good as some have seen, I have a picture that sure looks mean, so let me tell you about the day that picture was taken, it was really hot the sun was bakin,I worked on the boat for most of the day, got her good and ready to get out there and play, I put my foot to the floor and made good pass, the only thing I was thinkin was how long it would last,so i got back to the cove and began contemplating, when low and behold there was a yellow boat waitin,I said oh my god am i in hell or in heavin, the # on the boat was 777, so i thought to myself, man I was flyin as I lined up there next to brian, so I looked over to him and he looked at me, the stage was set for all to see sangster you can finish wink

Morg
12-20-2002, 07:09 PM
BBT,
Has not snowed in the valley since last night. The mountain has gotten snow non-stop. The snow level is real low right now. I believe 80 has been closed due to an accident.
Check out this site. http://cad.chp.ca.gov/
It's usually an accident that closes the mountain. Take the train.
Morg.

Morg
12-20-2002, 07:11 PM
Sangster:
What sup Morg, Bring your gear.. Seeing as how your boats still on the blocks it's the least I can do... we'll let you take it for a ride...You can do the Parade Pass..Jest DON'T TURN...... :D Can't wait. Going thru withdrawls. BTW don't worry, your boat edjumakted me right quick. No turning.
Morg.

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 07:18 PM
Sangster:
What sup Morg, Bring your gear.. Seeing as how your boats still on the blocks it's the least I can do... we'll let you take it for a ride...You can do the Parade Pass..Jest DON'T TURN...... :D Just dont forget the red flag I am skiin behind that boat ha ha ha :D

Sangster
12-20-2002, 07:20 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
What sup Morg, Bring your gear.. Seeing as how your boats still on the blocks it's the least I can do... we'll let you take it for a ride...You can do the Parade Pass..Jest DON'T TURN...... :D Just dont forget the red flag I am skiin behind that boat ha ha ha :D Now that I would pay to see.....

Her454
12-20-2002, 07:31 PM
Flyte, IM BRINGIN YA 60 BEERS just for the damn poetry...thats some funny stufff..... :D :D

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Her454:
Flyte, IM BRINGIN YA 60 BEERS just for the damn poetry...thats some funny stufff..... :D :D Well I am bringin 60 fairfield budweisers for sangster wink Her ck yo p.m.s

Sangster
12-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Flyte Be sure and check the "Born on Date"....I don't drink old Beer....
[ December 20, 2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 07:39 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Her454:
Flyte, IM BRINGIN YA 60 BEERS just for the damn poetry...thats some funny stufff..... :D :D Well I am bringin 60 fairfield budweisers for sangster wink Her ck yo p.m.s Had to quote that jest so you can't erase it...Got it in writing.....
[ December 20, 2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
What sup Morg, Bring your gear.. Seeing as how your boats still on the blocks it's the least I can do... we'll let you take it for a ride...You can do the Parade Pass..Jest DON'T TURN...... :D Just dont forget the red flag I am skiin behind that boat ha ha ha :D Now that I would pay to see..... 38's in the box might have a hard time gettin me out, maybe with the bottle, all good. Shoot did I say ski I meant wakeboard with that huge wake... wink :) :)

12-20-2002, 07:40 PM
Damn Flyte...I didn't know you were a poet. You would give Longfellow and Whitman a good run for their money...Thats good shit! :D

Her454
12-20-2002, 07:42 PM
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink

12-20-2002, 07:43 PM
Well I am bringin 60 fairfield budweisers for sangster wink Her ck yo p.m.s [/QB][/QUOTE]Fairfield Budweisers? Thats Berryessa water....might have a little WANG to it. eek! eek!

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 07:49 PM
Her454:
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink Well I want mine to say Sangster. Hell I'll pay ya for it what the f#ck... wink

SUI-CY-COLE
12-20-2002, 07:50 PM
her 545 thats a great idea..... wink

Her454
12-20-2002, 08:00 PM
SUI-CY-COLE:
her 545 thats a great idea..... wink it should be, you helped me think of it jetboy. :D

Sangster
12-20-2002, 08:03 PM
Her454:
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink Do you really think everyone's gonna' wear little name tags....OMFG....Like Flyte said "He" wants to wear mine...What does that tell you...other than maybe ...Multi-personallities... Wishes he was me....Wishes he had my Boat..Wishes he could handle "BUDWEISER"......BUDS-make you-WISER.... :cool: :cool:
[ December 20, 2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-20-2002, 08:07 PM
so basically your sayin my idea sucks hu? i've been watching too much lifetime, almost made me cry there webster! :( AND you walked right into that one Flyte. eek!

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 08:09 PM
Sangster:
Her454:
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink Do you really thik everyone's gonna' wear little name tags....OMFG....Like Flyte said "He" wants to wear mine...What does that tell you...other than maybe ...Multi-personallities... Wishes he was me....Wishes he had my Boat..Wishes he could handle "BUDWEISER"......BUDS-make you-WISER.... :cool: :cool: Sangster your right I do want your boat!!!If I had it I could sell my skisanger (wake aint big enough) for wake boarding.. actually if you would sell me your prop that would be great wouldnt need any ballasts than.... :p :p

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 08:15 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D Not bud- liars either sorry I mean budweissers eek!

12-20-2002, 08:16 PM
Her454:
so basically your sayin my idea sucks hu? i've been watching too much lifetime, almost made me cry there webster! :( AND you walked right into that one Flyte. eek! Her, If it makes ya feel any better I need a name tag when I go out drinkin' :D

Her454
12-20-2002, 08:18 PM
thanks 058! see all the fun you'll be missin! wink

SUI-CY-COLE
12-20-2002, 08:18 PM
jet-boy?????????no comment...

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 08:20 PM
058:
Her454:
so basically your sayin my idea sucks hu? i've been watching too much lifetime, almost made me cry there webster! :( AND you walked right into that one Flyte. eek! Her, If it makes ya feel any better I need a name tag when I go out drinkin' :D damn a name tag most say I need a leash.....Oh sorry thought I was wearin Sangsters name tag J/K sangster :p :) :)

12-20-2002, 08:23 PM
Her454:
thanks 058! see all the fun you'll be missin! wink Yeah....but I'll be warm dry and drunk..... :D :D We may drive up to CFW from Berryessa and then I can be cold, wet and drunk with the rest of you guys.

Her454
12-20-2002, 08:25 PM
pessimist. what makes you think we'll be wet? with all the prayer going on, were prob in for a drought year eek!

smalls
12-20-2002, 08:32 PM
SISSY'S, Sack up like real men do and Make it to CFW!
I understand all the slow boats don't like to go CFW on Nyd and go to Berryessa.
Well if you boat is a turd than go to berryessa.
If you wanna have some fun You know where the JD will be CFW. Hell I may even let you drive my,,, Na just kiddin.

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 08:35 PM
Good night, goin back to lurker status Sangster all in fun, how did we get paired up anyway???Oh well if there is any thing on here That offendid anyone sorry just tryin to livin it up with some drama.. GOOD NIGHT :rolleyes: eek!

Sangster
12-20-2002, 08:35 PM
Wow...Is there a full moon tonight..... http://mbpower.m4driving.sm/smilies/cwm/cwm3d/3dcool.gif
[ December 21, 2002, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 08:37 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Good night, goin back to lurker status Sangster all in fun, how did we get paired up anyway???Oh well if there is any thing on here That offendid anyone sorry just tryin to livin it up with some drama.. GOOD NIGHT :rolleyes: eek! Flyte, "YOU DA MAN"........ http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/rainfro.gif wink wink wink http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/rainfro.gif
[ December 20, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

FLYTE RISK
12-20-2002, 08:38 PM
Guess who's back J/K SmallZZ ck yo P.M's

smalls
12-20-2002, 08:46 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Guess who's back J/K SmallZZ ck yo P.M's I got it check your E-mail. I just fired one to ya...
I gotta go get some JD. I am startin to Shake! see ya all in a couple hours :p :p :p :p

FASTEST
12-20-2002, 08:46 PM
If all the slow boats are going to Berryessa why is smalls going to CFW??????

smalls
12-20-2002, 08:48 PM
Just want to hang out with you.
BLAAAAA BLAAAAA BLAAAAA !
No more yanky da wanky the donger needs JD
[ December 20, 2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 08:50 PM
How does one person get so many email address'... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

FASTEST
12-20-2002, 08:51 PM
I fact is the guy waldo or wally going to be there in his dimarco Berryesa that is

smalls
12-20-2002, 08:52 PM
Sangster:
How does one person get so many email address'... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: You gots to be real smart and know how to spell. LOL
[ December 20, 2002, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: smalls ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Flyte, what the hell are you still doing up...It's damn near 9:00 pm on a Friday.... wink
[ December 20, 2002, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Her454
12-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Sangster:
Flyte, what the hell are you still doing up...It's damn near 9:00 pm on a Friday.... wink funny, i was thinkin the same thing.... eek!

Sangster
12-20-2002, 09:15 PM
Her454:
Sangster:
Flyte, what the hell are you still doing up...It's damn near 9:00 pm on a Friday.... wink funny, i was thinkin the same thing.... eek! Somebody must have put a "FIZZY" in his COORS LITE

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-20-2002, 09:16 PM
Her454:
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink Thats sweet. Thanks Tracy.

Her454
hey, if it takes the pain away, i want one. yup, call me a crybaby, i dont care today. eek!

BigBoyToys
HEy...thought this was a weather forecast topic! What's up? MODERATOR!!!!!??????? :D

Her454
12-20-2002, 09:18 PM
BigBoyToys:
HEy...thought this was a weather forecast topic! What's up? MODERATOR!!!!!??????? :D uh, oh....um, well right now the weather sucks...but stay tuned cuz the forecast is lots of great racin and maybe some poetry and fizzies on nyd at cfw...hows that? wink

Sangster
12-20-2002, 09:19 PM
BBT's...Whats up with the boats... :confused:

Her454
12-20-2002, 09:21 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
[QUOTE]Thats sweet. Thanks Tracy. :D and my money is on you when you get behind the wheel....

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 09:28 PM
Sangster:
BBT's...Whats up with the boats... :confused: Sangster, CP Tunnel is set to go. Syndicate Gull Wing...I put the motor back in last weekend but have not had any time to finish it. I'm working 12-18 hrs a day at work right now. I was gonna try and finish it up tomorrow but....I gotta go to Reno early in the morning (work related). I may end up working on it Xmas day since that seems to be the only time I'll have off in the near future (damn I wish my boss was on this forum :mad: )

Sangster
12-20-2002, 09:30 PM
Right on....Now pray for sun and no wind....

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 09:31 PM
Haven't ya noticed I ain't been on here much lately? LOL WAY TOO MUCH WORK!! But at least I still have a job :rolleyes:

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-20-2002, 09:31 PM
Her454:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
[QUOTE]Thats sweet. Thanks Tracy. :D and my money is on you when you get behind the wheel.... Don't put to much money on me..LOL I'm a Rookie at racing.. :)

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 09:33 PM
Sangster:
Right on....Now pray for sun and no wind.... Well, yeah, that would be nice. But, I will run in the rain AND wind! In the Gull Wing that is (I'd probably blow the CP over if too much wind).
So, If it rains and the wind blows, and I'm the only one out on the water.....Hey! King of CFW !!!! eek! LOL :D RIGHT!!
[ December 20, 2002, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
12-20-2002, 09:37 PM
Close but, I don't think they'll use the word KING..j/k :cool:

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 09:41 PM
Sangster:
Close but, I don't think they'll use the word KING..j/k :cool: LOL
Yeah, I reckon not. At least I'd have a chance??? Nah.
I'm out! Headed for bed so I can do some 4-wheelin' over the mountain tomorrow morning. Talk at ya's later.

BigBoyToys
12-20-2002, 09:43 PM
And man Sangster...that signature's gotta go! "Do all jet boats SUCK...."
How 'bout a new one for ya, "Do all hydros SWALLOW....." :p
LOL, J/K :D
C Ya.
[ December 20, 2002, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
12-21-2002, 07:47 AM
Hey BBT's, 1/1/03.....1/1/03...Boat#28....1/1/03...1/1/03...
And if for some reason your boat don't Squirt like it should..Be sure & stop by for a cold one..
1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03....

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 08:32 AM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D Sangster dont forget to say your prayers... :D wink

Sangster
12-21-2002, 08:33 AM
Found this Quote:
i will sell the boat complete turnkey for $12k and this boat has ran 108mph @ 10.002 et on IHBA clocks at Red Bluff which is NO BULLSHIT.
Sandbagger...... wink

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 08:39 AM
Sangster:
Found this Quote:
i will sell the boat complete turnkey for $12k and this boat has ran 108mph @ 10.002 et on IHBA clocks at Red Bluff which is NO BULLSHIT.
Sandbagger...... wink Who's boat is this??

Monkey Bung
12-21-2002, 09:01 AM
Her454:
ok, the subject came up today about remembering names and i am the absolute worst.....i figure after a few beers i'll forget who i've met (except Marina ) and make an ass of myself..so hows about cute little nametags for everyone nyd....so i dont have to go around calling munkey bung....Munkey bung! all i can remember are screen names! Just kidding! wink C'mon you like calling me Monkey Bung!! Flyte thats some funny sh%t!!!! :D :D

cal***boat
12-21-2002, 09:46 AM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DCP_0068.JPG
eek! eek! Well BigBoyToys owns the boat now, When i first got the boat we took the boat up to the 2000 Red Bluff nitro nationals on friday for the test and tune session and Charlie let us make a pass in the boat late in the afternoon just for kicks to see what the boat would do.
The boat was driven by Bruce Eisiminger ( THE ICEMAN, #798 PRO ELIMINATOR HYDRO ) the boat ran a 10.002et @ 108mph off the trailer with no tuning done to the engine or ride plate / shoe adjustments done.
Well we all said to ourselfs that it was one fast lake boat and left it at that, but to my surprize the boat was not worth a shit on the lake in rough water or a windy day so the boat went up for sale and now Jim owns the boat and he loves it. :cool: :p

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 10:00 AM
Pretty boat :p :p

Jetboatguru
12-21-2002, 10:11 AM
cal***boat:
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DCP_0068.JPG
Well we all said to ourselfs that it was one fast lake boat and left it at that, but to my surprize the boat was not worth a shit on the lake in rough water or a windy day so the boat went up for sale and now Jim owns the boat and he loves it. :cool: :p Wow, that is quite a ringing endorsement for the boat.

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 10:16 AM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangster:
Well Flyte, good to see your still thinkin' about us....Boat28..Boat28....1/1/03....1/1/03....1/1/03...I sure don't have that much time on my hands, Poetry....Not even gonna' go there..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ok I'll do it for ya!!!! I have a hydro this is true I built the motor, than it blew,I built the boat to impress my lady, it went 55 I told her 80, the boat runs good as some have seen, I have a picture that sure looks mean, so let me tell you about the day that picture was taken, it was really hot the sun was bakin,I worked on the boat for most of the day, got her good and ready to get out there and play, I put my foot to the floor and made good pass, the only thing I was thinkin was how long it would last,so i got back to the cove and began contemplating, when low and behold there was a yellow boat waitin,I said oh my god am i in hell or in heavin, the # on the boat was 777, so i thought to myself, man I was flyin as I lined up there next to brian, so I looked over to him and he looked at me, the stage was set for all to see sangster you can finish wink still waiting!!LOL wink :D

Sangster
12-21-2002, 11:50 AM
http://jeeptalk.org/crack/smilies/cwm/new3d/fdup.gif.............

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-21-2002, 12:28 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Pretty boat :p :p I get a little scared riding in it, seeing how theres nothing to hang on to.... :)

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-21-2002, 12:29 PM
Hello there Cal***boat.
How are you doing?

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 05:44 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
FLYTE RISK:
Pretty boat :p :p I get a little scared riding in it, seeing how theres nothing to hang on to.... :) Hang on to that thing between his legs (not the beer can either)and i am quite sure you will have complete control!! :D :p

Sangster
12-21-2002, 05:52 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
FLYTE RISK:
Pretty boat :p :p I get a little scared riding in it, seeing how theres nothing to hang on to.... :) Hang on to that thing between his legs (not the beer can either)and i am quite sure you will have complete control!! :D :p That's the way Flyte does it...... :D

cal***boat
12-21-2002, 06:43 PM
:D Hi Marina, How are you guys doing ???
We are planning on coming up on new years day to see the boats run.
Are you going to have both boats ready to rock & roll ???
Trying to talk THE ICEMAN into taking his hydro up to run it but he thinks that he has to fly to Aspen for that week (it sure must be hell being a corporate pilot)
Talk to ya soon, Dave

BigBoyToys
12-21-2002, 07:03 PM
Ok...Now I'm here....Had to go to Reno today. Now I'm back.

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 07:03 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D No Sangster this is how I do it read the bottom line. thats what i'm sayin FREE BEER ANYONE.... :D

BigBoyToys
12-21-2002, 07:04 PM
Sangster:
Found this Quote:
Sandbagger...... wink All's I can say is :D :D :D

BigBoyToys
12-21-2002, 07:07 PM
cal***boat:
Well we all said to ourselfs that it was one fast lake boat and left it at that, but to my surprize the boat was not worth a shit on the lake in rough water or a windy day so the boat went up for sale and now Jim owns the boat and he loves it. :cool: :p Yep....I sure do Love it. We'll see what all of my tweaking and testing has done for it....maybe 90 mph 12.50? eek!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-21-2002, 07:08 PM
cal***boat:
Trying to talk THE ICEMAN into taking his hydro up to run it but he thinks that he has to fly to Aspen for that week (it sure must be hell being a corporate pilot)
Talk to ya soon, Dave Hi Dave,
I think we will have both boat at cfw. But you will have to ask Jim about that.We are doing great here. Glad to hear you will be up at CFW. It will benice to see you again.
Marina

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-21-2002, 07:10 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
FLYTE RISK:
Pretty boat :p :p I get a little scared riding in it, seeing how theres nothing to hang on to.... :) Hang on to that thing between his legs (not the beer can either)and i am quite sure you will have complete control!! :D :p Your just to funny Flyte.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-21-2002, 07:12 PM
FLYTE RISK:
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D No Sangster this is how I do it read the bottom line. thats what i'm sayin FREE BEER ANYONE.... :D Trying to change the subject are you....LOL :p

BigBoyToys
12-21-2002, 07:13 PM
cal***boat:
Talk to ya soon, Dave Hey Dave, The CP will definitely be there. We will be heading to CFW on the 28th or 29th to "test" our new motorhome eek! The Syndicate, I'm still trying to find the time to finish the thing. Got the motor back in the boat last week but haven't had time to install the new ignition, gas tanks, etc. and a few select "other things" :D I'll be working on it tomorrow and hopefully have the thing running again by tomorrow night?.
BTW, you are VERY right about the lake boat that the CP is not. I've already been half way outta the boat......Figure it's just a matter of time before it throws me but if ya wanna go fast, ya always gotta understand the risks :cool:

FLYTE RISK
12-21-2002, 07:20 PM
BigBoyToys:
cal***boat:
Talk to ya soon, Dave Hey Dave, The CP will definitely be there. We will be heading to CFW on the 28th or 29th to "test" our new motorhome eek! The Syndicate, I'm still trying to find the time to finish the thing. Got the motor back in the boat last week but haven't had time to install the new ignition, gas tanks, etc. and a few select "other things" :D I'll be working on it tomorrow and hopefully have the thing running again by tomorrow night?.
BTW, you are VERY right about the lake boat that the CP is not. I've already been half way outta the boat......Figure it's just a matter of time before it throws me but if ya wanna go fast, ya always gotta understand the risks :cool: Hence the name of my boat oh and screen nameha ha :D

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:16 AM
"FLOOD RISK"

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 07:48 AM
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D

K3-River-Rat
12-22-2002, 08:02 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D I picked up on that quite a while back myself! :D

Sangster
12-22-2002, 08:05 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D Mornin' Billy B....It's all good..ya' jest gotta' concider the source... Lookin' forward to seeing your boat run..We need some new BLOOD around here..... :D It does seem like I've been "Tied to the Whippin' Post" alot lately... :cool: :cool: :cool:

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 08:12 AM
Sangster:
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D Mornin' Billy B....It's all good..ya' jest gotta' concider the source... Lookin' forward to seeing your boat run..We need some new BLOOD around here..... :D It does seem like I've been "Tied to the Whippin' Post" alot lately... :cool: :cool: :cool: [/b]We have the same talking smack down So,It gets pretty funny,especially when it's flatty vs hydro's, all in good fun. Can't wait to put faces with all the smack talking,should be a lot of good times! :D :cool:

K3-River-Rat
12-22-2002, 08:14 AM
FLYTE RISK:
Hence the name of my boat oh and screen name ha ha :D Sangster:
"FLOOD RISK" I have a compromise for you guys on this one :D
Why dontcha just make it flood risk in FLYTE and be done with it!!! :rolleyes: :D :D wink

K3-River-Rat
12-22-2002, 08:19 AM
Sangster:
jest gotta' concider the source... Lookin' forward to seeing your boat run..We need some new BLOOD around here..... :D It does seem like I've been "Tied to the Whippin' Post" alot lately... :cool: :cool: Could that be an incorrect spelling of a word by the infamous correct spelling Sangster himself?? :confused:
Well I DO believe it IS :D
You guys are gonna have to cut the Sangster a little slack here wink
You've been pickin on him so much here lately he has even tossed
the dictionary of defense because of the additional stress you have caused him :D
consider wink j/k there Sangster
[ December 22, 2002, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 08:21 AM
K3,I understand you do custom painting,what kind of job's do you work on?

K3-River-Rat
12-22-2002, 08:27 AM
Yea unfortunatly you heard right! :D
I do a little bit of everything and have cut back to mainly shooting the Harley's wink
[ December 22, 2002, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
12-22-2002, 09:00 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D I've noticed they really give the hydrojetguys a hard time eek!
Since I finally got my screwed up posts squared away (damn hi-tech mouse! :D )
all ya have to do is accidently bumb it and it posts all by itself ready or not :mad:
Anyhow,
did you have a question about paint materials or something Billy? :confused:

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 09:34 AM
K3-River-Rat:
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? :D I've noticed they really give the hydrojetguys a hard time eek!
Since I finally got my screwed up posts squared away (damn hi-tech mouse! :D )
all ya have to do is accidently bumb it and it posts all by itself ready or not :mad:
Anyhow,
did you have a question about paint materials or something Billy? :confused: Just wondered what type of paint work you did,I been doing this paint thing for 25yrs,mainly doing NHRA stuff and a lot of drag and river boats and a few harleys,the time schuleds of the drag guys sometimes gets extremly stressfull,but sounds like you've been there!Custom painting ain't it fun!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jetboatguru
12-22-2002, 10:05 AM
Billy, have you heard from or seen Goeff Kreutzer lately. He is one of our own and we can't seem to find him.

GofastRacer
12-22-2002, 10:27 AM
BILLY.B:
K3-River-Rat:
BILLY.B:
Sangster,you sure take one hell of a beating!,some really funny stuff,.Seems like the hydro guys always get picked on.Why is that? I've noticed they really give the hydrojetguys a hard time
Since I finally got my screwed up posts squared away (damn hi-tech mouse! )
all ya have to do is accidently bumb it and it posts all by itself ready or not
Anyhow,
did you have a question about paint materials or something Billy? :confused: Just wondered what type of paint work you did,I been doing this paint thing for 25yrs,mainly doing NHRA stuff and a lot of drag and river boats and a few harleys,the time schuleds of the drag guys sometimes gets extremly stressfull,but sounds like you've been there!Custom painting ain't it fun!! :confused: :confused: :confused: Mmmm, 25yrs paintin huh!, yep that's about right!! :D
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Engine_Builder.JPG

Sangster
12-22-2002, 03:50 PM
The weather forcast for Monday & Tuesday, Dec. 30th & 31st is for lite rain in the Marysville area.....They should have the Jan. 1st forcast out tommorrow.... :confused: :confused:
[ December 22, 2002, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 04:30 PM
GO FAST,great picture.Those were great times,just got back from Jim Ermshar's funeral and it makes you realize how fast time flies!.The FORCE K11 is now running as a super stock, repainted,and living in INDY.Great picture.Are you going to make the Needles Bash? :cool:

dossangers
12-22-2002, 04:46 PM
Billy make sure you post the dats of needles ill be there!!

BILLY.B
12-22-2002, 04:57 PM
dossangers:
Billy make sure you post the dats of needles ill be there!! APRIL 27th through MAY 4th,Needles Marina's ph# 760-326-2197 for reservations,tell them your with the v-drive club if you need campsites :)

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 05:20 PM
FYI, weather forecast is showing light rain on New Years eve at CFW....... No matter. We'll still be there.

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:01 PM
BigBoyToys:
FYI, weather forecast is showing light rain on New Years eve at CFW....... No matter. We'll still be there. Hey Jim..Them Bastards have been known to make a mistake or two, Ya know what I mean..... :) :)

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I know. That's why I look at the satelite photos and decide for myself what the weather is gonna be like. :cool:
I hope it's clear and sunny from the 28th through the 1st, since that's when we are probably gonna be there. :D

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:09 PM
I am actually going to "finish" the orange boat at CFW while camping, fishing, and relaxing. I haven't had a relaxing day off in quite a while so this will be like a vacation for me. Gotta see if I can get the blood pressure and adrenalin to calm down a bit :)

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:13 PM
At least there's an auto parts store in town in case ya need somethin'..And a Burger King....for the Quick Fix....

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Sangster:
At least there's an auto parts store in town in case ya need somethin'..And a Burger King....for the Quick Fix.... LOL...Yep. Gotta have the "Quick Fix"
Does anybody know what octane racing fuel that little station in Wheatland sells? Trying to figure out if I should take a barrel or buy locally...

Ian
12-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Hey Billy did you really sell your boat/

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:22 PM
BBT, if there's anything you need while your there give me a call. I'm only 25 mins away. Phone #'s are 530-671-7597, or 530-713-4592. I'll bring it on down if they don't have it in Whealand.

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:24 PM
Hud:
BBT, if there's anything you need while your there give me a call. I'm only 25 mins away. Phone #'s are 530-671-7597, or 530-713-4592. I'll bring it on down if they don't have it in Whealand. Thanks Hud, we'll do. I'm only 45 minutes away in Woodland but figured that I need to get away from the house for a while and relax. That's why we're gonna be there for 4 or 5 days.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-22-2002, 07:27 PM
I can't wait to go to cfw>>> Vacation..yeppie.. :D

BigBoyToys
Tell Gary that he should give me a discount..... Taking a motorhome, Suburban, and 2 boats and am gonna be there a while. Probably won't even get the boats wet the first day or two...

Sangster
I have an extra 10 gal. of 76 114 super stock I'll bring along..i'm sure Runnin' 5 gals. on NYD maybe a tough one.....especially if the weather half way nice.....

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:30 PM
If the weather is good, I'll be down Sat. or Sunday for the day.

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:32 PM
Sangster, there's that little gas station in Wheatland heading towards Yuba City on 65 that sells racing fuel. The price last Thursday was $4.29 gallon but I've never bought fuel there and don't know what octane he has. Last time I ran pump gas in the boat(s) I torched a head....Put a nice big notch between 2 cylinders....That's the heads that I just replaced and ya know how hard it was for me to find another set in a hurry.....

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't trust the gas in Wheatland, Gary has 110- 76 at the lake. I'll ask about it and see if he has any.

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:34 PM
Hud:
If the weather is good, I'll be down Sat. or Sunday for the day. Look for us on the South Shore Hud...We may not go out until Sunday morning, depending on how quick we can get everything together and packed up and how late I have to work friday night. We'll know more as the time draws nearer..

Sangster
12-22-2002, 07:35 PM
BigBoyToys:
Tell Gary that he should give me a discount..... Taking a motorhome, Suburban, and 2 boats and am gonna be there a while. Probably won't even get the boats wet the first day or two... Dude if your gonna' be there that long you should be able to round up plenty of FIREWOOD....for NYD.. :D :D
[ December 22, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:35 PM
BBT, don't buy that gas in Wheatland, Gary has fuel at the lake. I'll talk to him tonight about it.

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:36 PM
Hud:
I wouldn't trust the gas in Wheatland, Gary has 110- 76 at the lake. I'll ask about it and see if he has any. 110 at the lake? Cool! Tell him to make sure he has plenty at South Shore...Bringing 2 boats and I plan on running them BOTH, RAIN OR SHINE eek!

BigBoyToys
12-22-2002, 07:38 PM
Sangster:
BigBoyToys:
Tell Gary that he should give me a discount..... Taking a motorhome, Suburban, and 2 boats and am gonna be there a while. Probably won't even get the boats wet the first day or two... Dude if your gonna' be there that long you should be able to round up plenty of FIREWOOD....for NYD.. :D :D Yeah, figure I can "fish" all of the wood outta the lake so it dont poke holes in my hulls :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
12-22-2002, 07:41 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D An excellent job!!! To Cool...

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:50 PM
Just talked to Gary, no fuel. Give me a day or two I might be able to find a barrel. The lake is up another 10 ft. About 10 ft. lower than it was last year on the 1st right now.

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:53 PM
BBT, how much fuel were looking for?

Hud
12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
Ok, I found some Union 76 110 for $3.50 a gal.

Her454
12-22-2002, 08:02 PM
BigBoyToys:
Dude if your gonna' be there that long you should be able to round up plenty of FIREWOOD....for NYD.. :D :D Yeah, figure I can "fish" all of the wood outta the lake so it dont poke holes in my hulls :rolleyes: [/QB][/QUOTE]
BBT, Dont you know its tradition that first one at CFW on NYD is in charge of the bonfire to keep the ladies warm............ :D :D

GofastRacer
12-22-2002, 08:35 PM
BILLY.B:
GO FAST,great picture.Those were great times,just got back from Jim Ermshar's funeral and it makes you realize how fast time flies!.The FORCE K11 is now running as a super stock, repainted,and living in INDY.Great picture.Are you going to make the Needles Bash? :cool: Yeah, time sure flies don't it!, we first met at that race, I was mostly pitting for Stevie in his SS but I was helping Bud with his too!..Wow, glad to here that boat is back in action, that is a good boat, I seen it about a year after Bud sold it, what a shame, some dick got it and just trashed it, just can't imagine how someone could ruin a such a bitchin paint job and F**K up the hardware the way they did!!..I heard about the Needles Bash, sounds like fun, I'm planning on it!!... :cool:
[ December 22, 2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

BigBoyToys
12-23-2002, 03:39 AM
Hud:
BBT, how much fuel were looking for? As much as it takes to spank a few boats :D :D
Did I say that? Here we go again eek!

BigBoyToys
12-23-2002, 03:41 AM
Hud:
Ok, I found some Union 76 110 for $3.50 a gal. Hud, Is that in YC? I may head through YC towing and stop there if it is. I figure I'm gonna go through a few tank fulls, depending on the weather of course.

Hud
12-23-2002, 07:26 AM
BBT, yes the fuel is in YC, I have a 55 gal. drum to sell.

livin on the edge
12-23-2002, 07:53 AM
BigBoyToys:
Sangster, there's that little gas station in Wheatland heading towards Yuba City on 65 that sells racing fuel. The price last Thursday was $4.29 gallon but I've never bought fuel there and don't know what octane he has. Last time I ran pump gas in the boat(s) I torched a head....Put a nice big notch between 2 cylinders....That's the heads that I just replaced and ya know how hard it was for me to find another set in a hurry..... Wheatland has only 100 octane out of the pump for over 4.00 a gallon Nott!

Hud
12-23-2002, 08:30 AM
That gas is junk, only the unkowing buy that cow piss!!

Sangster
12-23-2002, 09:09 AM
weather forcast for 1/1/03.... http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif60% Chance of Showers & 56 degrees....But they've been wrong before..... wink wink wink wink
[ December 23, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

HCS
12-23-2002, 09:30 AM
Sangster:
weather forcast for 1/1/03.... http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif Showers....But they've been wrong before..... wink wink wink wink Ya I just notice that, lets hope there wrong.
:p

BigBoyToys
12-23-2002, 05:14 PM
The weather will be clear and sunny on 1/1/03!
C'mon now, think positive!

BigBoyToys
12-23-2002, 05:16 PM
Hud:
BBT, yes the fuel is in YC, I have a 55 gal. drum to sell. I'll look ya up Saturday Hud. I would drop by on Friday but have to work in Reno (again) on Friday. I'm thinking that we are gonna head out to CFW either Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning, depending on how long it takes to get everything ready to go.

Hud
12-23-2002, 05:20 PM
Just got back from the lake.

BigBoyToys
12-23-2002, 05:26 PM
Hud:
Just got back from the lake. And????? How's the water look in the cove?

Hud
12-23-2002, 05:47 PM
The cove has a long way to go before I would go in there. The ducks like it. It still looks pretty low. The lake was great, no wind, glass.Made 4 or 5 good pass's. The water is up to the boat dock on the ramp.Lots of small trash every were. It must be coming up as I speak. If they would let some water out of Rollins, the cove would be great. I took a few pictures, but I"M NOT SURE HOW TO POST THEM> I'll put them in the Graphic Section now.

ACCEPTENCE
12-23-2002, 06:33 PM
BILLY.B:
dossangers:
Billy make sure you post the dats of needles ill be there!! APRIL 27th through MAY 4th,Needles Marina's ph# 760-326-2197 for reservations,tell them your with the v-drive club if you need campsites :) Or check this for the V-Drive Bash, www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com)

Oldsquirt
12-23-2002, 06:41 PM
Here you go Hud.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/Image003_copy.JPG

Hud
12-23-2002, 07:22 PM
Thanks Olds, check your email please.

bt273
12-23-2002, 09:30 PM
Sangster:
weather forcast for 1/1/03.... http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif60% Chance of Showers & 56 degrees....But they've been wrong before..... wink wink wink wink I cant beleive you guys are already forecasting like this, the weather people can barely tell you what it is going to be tommorrow and your talking about next week, get a new job there pal!!!!

smalls
12-23-2002, 10:44 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
BILLY.B:
dossangers:
Billy make sure you post the dats of needles ill be there!! APRIL 27th through MAY 4th,Needles Marina's ph# 760-326-2197 for reservations,tell them your with the v-drive club if you need campsites :) Or check this for the V-Drive Bash, www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com) Is there any issues with sound, Do you have to run Baffles? Speed limit? Etc,,,,

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 04:22 AM
WOOOHOOO!! Updated 12/24 forecast at Weather.com shows partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain NYD CFW!!!!
Partly cloudy New Years Eve too!!
Bring on them "fast" boats!

Hemiroid
12-24-2002, 04:46 PM
Its going to be raining ass holes!!!!!That jetboatguru guy will be there......

livin on the edge
12-24-2002, 04:54 PM
smalls:
ACCEPTENCE:
BILLY.B:
dossangers:
Billy make sure you post the dats of needles ill be there!! APRIL 27th through MAY 4th,Needles Marina's ph# 760-326-2197 for reservations,tell them your with the v-drive club if you need campsites :) Or check this for the V-Drive Bash, www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com) Is there any issues with sound, Do you have to run Baffles? Speed limit? Etc,,,, Hey smalls No mufflers, No speed limit, We know the cop and he has a HYDRO Thats right!

Jetboatguru
12-24-2002, 05:24 PM
Hemiroid:
Its going to be raining ass holes!!!!!That jetboatguru guy will be there...... Whoa there Smalls, that almost sounded personal.

Sangster
12-24-2002, 10:07 PM
Lookin at the weather deal, It might even be a Sunny Day the way it looks.... eek!

BigBoyToys
12-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Sangster:
Lookin at the weather deal, It might even be a Sunny Day the way it looks.... eek! Yep...That's the way I'm readin' it too.

BigBoyToys
12-25-2002, 05:42 AM
Lookin' good for New Years
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA1234?lswe=wheatland%2C+ca&lswa=WeatherLocalUndeclared&whatprefs=

Sangster
12-25-2002, 06:42 AM
There's a fine line between shitty weather & having a good as time at CFW...Looking forward to a great time...Hope everyone is having a great time with there families on X-mas day...Now having said that..Get that boat ready & let's see what you got...And don't forget to bring some mushrooms along. Hud's gonna be BBQing some up..Her454 & company will be BBQing Tri-tip & guru's bringing a "ton" of pasta salad..along with what ever everyone else is bringing..sounds like a good time to me...Hope someone that gets there early bring a big coffee pot...I can bring plenty Hot cups(16oz.) if needed .... :D
[ December 25, 2002, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
12-25-2002, 06:57 AM
Sangster:
There's a fine line between shitty weather & having a good as time at CFW...Looking forward to a great time...Hope everyone is having a great time with there families on X-mas day...Now having said that..Get that boat ready & let's see what you got...And don't forget to bring some mushrooms along. Hud's gonna be BBQing some up..Her454 & company will be BBQing Tri-tip & guru's bringing a "ton" of pasta salad..along with what ever everyone else is bringing..sounds like a good time to me...Hope someone that gets there early bring a big coffee pot...I can bring plenty Hot cups(16oz.) if needed .... :D Sounds like your ready for the first..lol
I will have a regular sized coffee pot in our motorhome. Just let me know if you would like some coffee I will make sure you get a cup or two...Merry Christmas Sangster.
[ December 25, 2002, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

BigBoyToys
12-25-2002, 07:13 AM
Sangster:
There's a fine line between shitty weather & having a good as time at CFW...Looking forward to a great time...Hope everyone is having a great time with there families on X-mas day...Now having said that..Get that boat ready & let's see what you got...And don't forget to bring some mushrooms along. Hud's gonna be BBQing some up..Her454 & company will be BBQing Tri-tip & guru's bringing a "ton" of pasta salad..along with what ever everyone else is bringing..sounds like a good time to me...Hope someone that gets there early bring a big coffee pot...I can bring plenty Hot cups(16oz.) if needed .... :D Coffee pot for sure...We'll have one. I don't function until after 2 pots eek! of coffee in the morning :D
And I'm pretty sure the boats will be ready by New Years... Ordered Nitrous this morning(should be here Friday) for the Syndicate and I'm thinkin' that I'll install it while out at CFW Saturday or Sunday. Ain't putting no bottle on the CP. It's setup to run NJBA class in 2003 and don't want to F#$% with it.
[ December 25, 2002, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
12-25-2002, 07:25 AM
Right on....It's all part of my Morning routine..Hope you and the kids had a great X-mas..Things should start heating-up here on the Boards....7 days to go.....(well for some of us)..Let the Games Begin....Anyone else bringing there Scooters...Scooter races Sound like fun too.... :D

Her454
12-25-2002, 10:12 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.....I am so looking forward to spending time with good friends, and new ones i have met on the boards over the last year at CFW on New Years.....i hope everyone enjoys their holiday, family and loved ones, and best wishes for the new year.
Traci, Brittani and that damn dog..... wink
[ December 25, 2002, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

BigBoyToys
12-27-2002, 03:09 AM
Man I wished these weather forecasters would get their heads outta their a$$ and quit changing the weather forecast every hour! Rain, no rain, rain, no rain, etc. :mad: what's up with that?
And what in the hell does "partly cloudy to mostly clear" mean? Ain't it the same thing? :confused:
[ December 27, 2002, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
12-27-2002, 07:23 AM
"partly cloudy to mostly clear" = Head in your ASS

Hud
12-27-2002, 07:27 AM
Rain or shine what the hell!! Do it.

HCS
12-27-2002, 09:49 AM
I guess we'll have to wake up NYD and look at the sky. :rolleyes:

HCS
12-27-2002, 11:39 AM
Here I'm playing weather man today. :rolleyes:
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/GIFS/WCIR.JPG

FLYTE RISK
01-06-2003, 09:01 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Sangsters bed time prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep I pray to god I dont get beat i have a hydro this is true, it drags the ass like a canoe for all the money I have spent I get embarrassed at all events, now this FLYTE RISK clown is makin bets, he's seen me get spanked by many jets, please tell me lord what should i do? I am tired of losing this is true..........Gods reply Well let me tell you son it's my belief,get rid of the boat named CHRONIC RELIEF, with all the power i posess that boats an anchor so let her rest, one more thing to end the fight, bring 60 beeres and give to FLYTE... Ha HA HA LOL havin sum fun see ya :D :D

FLYTE RISK
01-06-2003, 09:11 PM
I thought it was over all said and done I raced the old sangster , we all know who won When low and behold what do i hear, as i'm sittin here readin drinkin his beer, He found out the problem what could it be i'm sittin here waitin on the edge of my seat,I'm sittin here waitin what do ya think damn this beers good as I take another drink.

Sangster
01-06-2003, 09:15 PM
FLYTE RISK:
I thought it was over all said and done I raced the old sangster , we all know who won When low and behold what do i hear, as i'm sittin here readin drinkin his beer, He found out the problem what could it be i'm sittin here waitin on the edge of my seat,I'm sittin here waitin what do ya think damn this beers good as I take another drink. Take another look at the pic.... wink

O.B eddie
01-06-2003, 09:19 PM
Flight risk I saw your boat sittin there what was up the seat are you 7ft. 6! Sangster that boat spanked your hydro send the motor down here I will take care of you!!!I would be embarassed

Sangster
01-06-2003, 09:22 PM
O.B eddie:
Flight risk I saw your boat sittin there what was up the seat are you 7ft. 6! Sangster that boat spanked your hydro send the motor down here I will take care of you!!!I would be embarassed Right on...Post Name & Ph#..... :D

FLYTE RISK
01-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Sangster save the shipping i'll sell you mine...

Sangster
01-06-2003, 09:28 PM
O.B eddie:
Flight risk I saw your boat sittin there what was up the seat are you 7ft. 6! Sangster that boat spanked your hydro send the motor down here I will take care of you!!!I would be embarassed Embarassed....That's as fast as my little ole' Jet Hydro will go......
http://www.saber.net/~atthefarm/pics/061.jpg

FLYTE RISK
01-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Sangster motors for sale!!!