PDA

View Full Version : Attn Coyote Ugly Racing

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 06:25 PM
Just got the new Pro Limited motor off the dyno.
You need help son.
924 hp at 8600rpm
703ft lbs at 7300
She's a runner!!!!!!!!

picklefork1
12-08-2002, 06:50 PM
Those are beautiful numbers. Way to go Tony.

469 the coyote
12-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Jetboatguru:
You need help son.
924 hp at 8600rpm
703ft lbs at 7300
She's a runner!!!!!!!!That is a good pull. To bad it was on a hot dyno. Dont worry I just got some new parts ordered when I was at the PIR show. You better get used to being on the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
12-08-2002, 08:55 PM
that sounds like good numbers i hope it was above sea level on the dyno,,hehehehe.j/k

Jetboatguru
12-08-2002, 09:41 PM
469 the coyote:
Jetboatguru:
You need help son.
924 hp at 8600rpm
703ft lbs at 7300
She's a runner!!!!!!!!That is a good pull. To bad it was on a hot dyno. Dont worry I just got some new parts ordered when I was at the PIR show. You better get used to being on the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Valve covers, engine block paint and freeze plugs do not make horsepower. Don't hate Coyote, do the next best thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,quit cry

469 the coyote
12-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Jetboatguru:
469 the coyote:
Jetboatguru:
You need help son.
924 hp at 8600rpm
703ft lbs at 7300
She's a runner!!!!!!!!That is a good pull. To bad it was on a hot dyno. Dont worry I just got some new parts ordered when I was at the PIR show. You better get used to being on the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Valve covers, engine block paint and freeze plugs do not make horsepower. Don't hate Coyote, do the next best thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,quit cry I dont need to quit. You just better get used to setting on the trailer watching me go rounds. jawdrop You might have made the power but will it pass tech or a tare down. jawdrop

ACCEPTENCE
12-09-2002, 12:01 AM
Oh boy, Theres something going on here and that last one didn't sound so good!!!! Maybe a match race is in order???

Jetboatguru
12-09-2002, 09:33 AM
Come on Coyote, you know we are smarter than that. This motor will pass any test or tear down. And you know it will be torn down after every race. So don't be hater. :D :D

FLYTE RISK
12-09-2002, 05:08 PM
Jetboatguru:
Come on Coyote, you know we are smarter than that. This motor will pass any test or tear down. And you know it will be torn down after every race. So don't be hater. :D :D Is this goin in the new canyon (yellow) Named: INSTAHATER, TERMIHATER OR MAYBE ELIMIHATER :confused: wink

GM Killer
12-09-2002, 06:16 PM
Tony Tony Tony......
Hope your not wastin the time to put this in your river racer and make that futile long haul to Lost Lake this coming summer. You know Jim has taken LONG hours to assure me that no IHBA guy, with a Bowtie running in the wrong direction, should even bother getting wet, let alone pulling to the line.
Just a little friendly advice, because you know I would hate take advantage of something inferior....inferior to the ALMIGHTY "F" word.

Jetboatguru
12-09-2002, 06:37 PM
Whoa there Gm Killer. Where you been? Come on out with that F word POS. :D Is it done? Give me an email PGF526@aol.com
Come on up north for the CFW World Finals.
Talk to you soon Keith.
Tony

Scrotum
12-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted By Jetboatguru:
You need help son.
924 hp at 8600rpm
703ft lbs at 7300
She's a runner!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is a good pull. To bad it was on a hot dyno. Dont worry I just got some new parts ordered when I was at the PIR show. You better get used to being on the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valve covers, engine block paint and freeze plugs do not make horsepower. Don't hate Coyote, do the next best thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,quit cry Ouch!!!!! Talk about hittin' below the belt :o
[ December 10, 2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Scrotum ]

Jetboatguru
12-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Well, just got done making more pulls on the dyno. After pouring the snake oil to her and running the funny smelling gas we managed to get
941 hp @8600
711 ft lbs @7300
Coyote, I have a couple of things in my garage that may be of use to you.
You may have to change the phone number on them but you can still use the "for sale" portion.
Look on the bright side, you can still be the "super tuner" on the TAF :D :D
WYLIE COYOTE,,,,,,,,,,, SUPAH TUNER!!!!!!!!!