PDA

View Full Version : So I'm being evacuated from my house...

Jordy
11-22-2006, 09:38 AM
and I still post a thread here. Addicted much??? :D
Heard a couple pops this morning that sounded like gunfire. Then came the helicopters, MCSO officers suiting up with their SWAT gear in front of my house, more helicopters, then a knock at the door. Apparently the nutbag diagonally behind me has barricaded himself in his house and has already shot 2 officers this morning. I knew the guy was wierd, but wow!!! :idea:
So I'm outta here, although I'd much rather stay here and listen for the tell tale sound of them busting a cap in his ass!!! Never liked the guy anyway. :D
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone. :D

Nautitwins2
11-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Heard a couple pops this morning that sounded like gunfire. Then came the helicopters, MCSO officers suiting up with their SWAT gear in front of my house, more helicopters, then a knock at the door. Apparently the nutbag diagonally behind me has barricaded himself in his house and has already shot 2 officers this morning. I knew the guy was wierd, but wow!!! :idea:
So I'm outta here, although I'd much rather stay here and listen for the tell tale sound of them busting a cap in his ass!!! Never liked the guy anyway. :D
ANd here I thought I lived in a bad neighborhood. LMAO.

NOTALENT
11-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Pussy!! You should ask to join and start poppin off rounds at the dude from your roof!!! :crossx:

Ziggy
11-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Nutbag....:D:D:D:D Thats funny. :)
Great 'hood you're in JP... :crossx:

Jbb
11-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Anybody seen Karl today?..... :p

Jordy
11-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Pussy!! You should ask to join and start poppin off rounds at the dude from your roof!!! :crossx:
My hardware is no match for theirs anymore, although it would be fun, and cheap, to bust out the .22 lever action Winchester. It would be fun though!!! Can't stand the guy. My dogs are loving the SWAT teams that are staged up in the alley behind the house though. I don't want to leave!!! :D :D :D

lucky
11-22-2006, 09:43 AM
hell - he could just walk up , no one would even see him till he got up on his tip toes , peered threw the window and laid the mo fo out -- Ninja style :rolleyes: :D

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
what area do you live in??? i woke up to the sound of the ghetto bird this morning at about 6.30 and he was flying around for a long ass time.

Sleek-Jet
11-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Some blue hair not get his S/S check this month or something??? :idea:

Big Warlock
11-22-2006, 09:46 AM
ha ha ha I was thinking the same thing!!! ROFL :crossx:

Powerquestboy
11-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Where is your ranch in Phoenix? I'm at 40th st. and Union Hills...am I safe?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 09:53 AM
I knew there was something funny about peeps living in snottsdale:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 09:54 AM
stirring tha pot:D

Mrs.Racer277
11-22-2006, 09:58 AM
Are you sure it is not you they really want. :)

460 jus getn it
11-22-2006, 09:58 AM
And you talk bad about the EAST SIDE.

Mardonzi
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Here's the link...
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1122Deputies-Injured-ON.html

OnlyMoney
11-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Glad you could post it for us.....let us know how it turns out....stay safe! :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Happy Holidays!! :D

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Pretty wild. Sure would be fun to help the nice officers out with eliminating the dirtbag.

seanv
11-22-2006, 10:49 AM
And you talk bad about the EAST SIDE.
32nd STREET is east side :rolleyes: geez damn eastsider dont even know where they are :crossx:

460 jus getn it
11-22-2006, 10:54 AM
32nd STREET is east side :rolleyes: geez damn eastsider dont even know where they are :crossx:
LMAO, no no i mean the way east side. Mesa and tempe, thats what i claim.
This just in, sherrif joe just brought in the TANK. LMAO, run jordy run

Nautitwins2
11-22-2006, 10:55 AM
This just in, sherrif joe just brought in the TANK. LMAO, run jordy run
FLMAO. WAY EAST SIDE! Where is the dividing line anyways? LOL

460 jus getn it
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
FLMAO. WAY EAST SIDE! Where is the dividing line anyways? LOL
I dont know, long as we arent in the AVENUES we are cool

UltraClean
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Time to get out Jordy shit can get ugly quick with shooting cops and all...maybe they dont want any witnesses seeing what they are going to do to him!!!......pop pop pop!!...freeze!!! :crossx:

seanv
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
wessside baby :cool:

burtandnancy
11-22-2006, 12:13 PM
I like sheriff Joe, you shouldn't mess with him...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Screw that!!!!!! This is Southside Apache Junction biatches :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
I like sheriff Joe, you shouldn't mess with him...
I bet you do:yuk: Your as GAY as he is :yuk: You and him should go live in frisco together.......

TAF
11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Are you sure it is not you they really want. :)
Quit teasing the boy. What are you trying to get him to say?

TAF
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
I bet you do:yuk: Your as GAY as he is :yuk: You and him should go live in frisco together.......
My sis lives in Frisco,.............TX that is.
I delivered some stuff to 7th St. / Bell via the Scottsdale loop and saw news helicopters flying in formation.....were they going to scare 'em w/ their cameras? No that you mention it, wasn't Sheriff Joe looking for another brother that was out to get him?
Kinda like the 396 said he heard at the boat drags this weekend "there goes the neighborhood"

Baja Big Dog
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Let us know if the dog is allright!!!

phebus
11-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Jordy is probably going through Hot Boat withdrawls about now, and any minute, will go Rambo on the guy (or Rambutt) :rollside:

Outnumbered
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Damn Jordy, gotta watch out for that EAST SIDE TRASH :220v: :argue: :D
You know this is your Karma for always doggin' us West Siders :skull:

Jordy
11-22-2006, 01:59 PM
So the standoff is over. The guy decided to eat a bullet apparently. Goodbye and good riddence!!! The only unfortunate thing is them not burning down his house and it's ridiculous addition that he added on. I was hoping they would go all Waco on him and smoke him out!!! :D :D :D

John.
11-22-2006, 02:02 PM
So the standoff is over. The guy decided to eat a bullet apparently. Goodbye and good riddence!!! The only unfortunate thing is them not burning down his house and it's ridiculous addition that he added on. I was hoping they would go all Waco on him and smoke him out!!! :D :D :D
sucks to be the person who owns the house since they were renting it out to this guy. someone is going to lose their cleaning deposit.

topless
11-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Wow. The article said he was getting evicted and the cops were there just to serve him his notice.

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:03 PM
sucks to be the person who owns the house since they were renting it out to this guy. someone is going to lose their cleaning deposit.
Nah, he was the guy that owned it. Just decided not to make his mortgage payment. :idea:

seanv
11-22-2006, 02:20 PM
Nah, he was the guy that owned it. Just decided not to make his mortgage payment. :idea:
jordy, whats the address at his joint?

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:22 PM
http://phoenix.cox.net/cci/newslocal/multiprovider?_mode=view&view=MultiProviderArticle&type=rss&articleId=3652599&pid=21&_action=validatearticle

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:24 PM
jordy, whats the address at his joint?
3046 I believe.

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:27 PM
we need some pics :rollside:
It's the BIG ugly white house right in the middle. I still wish they would have burned him out. :notam:
http://www.kpho.com/2006/1122/10381272_320X240.jpg

460 jus getn it
bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Jackie
WOW! Now that guy has a place to live for a long time...

C-2
11-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I know here in So Cal they screen addresses for open warrants before they do an eviction. I've been to a few where you show up, and they have the Calvary already there, but hiding around the corner.

Miss Jackie
11-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Oh no, I just read the current story...I take that back he's killed himself. omg
I thought maybe he'd end up in jail for a long time.

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:35 PM
WOW! Now that guy has a place to live for a long time...
Yes he does!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! :D

seanv
11-22-2006, 02:36 PM
lol i found it, wow that does look jacked up! mow your rocks jordy damn. :rolleyes:
wonder what the note is on that place? can i bid now?! move in and really piss off jordy :crossx:

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:52 PM
wonder what the note is on that place? can i bid now?! move in and really piss off jordy :crossx:
I'd say that now would be the best time to bid!!!! :D :D :D
You could always just buy the house next door. It was on the market for $480K and is a really cool house, other than having to look at the trainwreck of a house back behind it with the skyscraper addition. :D

seanv
11-22-2006, 02:54 PM
is that a detatched in his back yard? i need to move the aodcb indoors.

Jordy
11-22-2006, 02:56 PM
is that a detatched in his back yard? i need to move the aodcb indoors.
Yeah. Don't know if the AODCLB would fit in there though. Would be a good start and there is definately room. The big white house (standoff place) has a big RV garage at the base of the skyscraper, and living quarters up on top of it. Either way, the whole neighborhood is on huge lots. Lots of room to play!!!

racecar.hotshoe
11-22-2006, 02:58 PM
Check please... :p

Biglue
11-22-2006, 03:03 PM
"Mourning Party" at Jordy's. :D ........who's in? :crossx:

seanv
11-22-2006, 03:05 PM
those are huge lots. you have the jet way over in the corner, jd's next to the house and yours in the back corner. and a football game going in the yard damn.

Jordy
11-22-2006, 03:08 PM
those are huge lots. you have the jet way over in the corner, jd's next to the house and yours in the back corner. and a football game going in the yard damn.
Yeah, the jet is in the corner, just about out of sight, mine is in the opposite corner. JD's isn't here anymore, but there was room for it. Wait until I put the lazy river in. ;)
Nothing like almost 1/2 an acre of horse property to do whatever you want on. :D :D :D

seanv
11-22-2006, 04:03 PM
anything going on tonight? i was thinkn whiskey rvr

Jordy
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
anything going on tonight? i was thinkn whiskey rvr
Haven't gotten that far, but last time I was there it was definately full of talent. :D :D :D

Jordy
11-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh, and as I was coming back from picking up my dry cleaning, the meat wagon was out in front of the house. :D :D :D

Jbb
11-22-2006, 04:39 PM
Oh, and as I was coming back from picking up my dry cleaning, the meat wagon was out in front of the house. :D :D :D
Jordy...stop hating!......get some pics..... :p