PDA

View Full Version : Fine I will ask!!!!!!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Where the hell did the thread Jeff started go??? Who had the power?
Bob?
Jeff?
Mods?

XtrmWakeborder
11-22-2006, 04:05 PM
Haha all of the above maybe? Right after i made my post too. Oh well.

havaduner
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
That thread was a waste of space and needed to be deleted.

Three Days Only
11-29-2006, 01:00 PM
That thread was a waste of space and needed to be deleted.
It served its purpose just fine!!!!! It was a waste of space in your opinion since it had no bearing on yourself. Waste of space it was not. Although I guess is you feel the entire ***boat community in some shape or form has to do with yourself and only yourself, I could see how that thread would have been a waste to you and to some others. Please except my kindest regards for wasting your time while you read through something which was intended and titled too a specfic person.
Jeff

havaduner
11-29-2006, 02:07 PM
It served its purpose just fine!!!!! It was a waste of space in your opinion since it had no bearing on yourself. Waste of space it was not. Although I guess is you feel the entire ***boat community in some shape or form has to do with yourself and only yourself, I could see how that thread would have been a waste to you and to some others. Please except my kindest regards for wasting your time while you read through something which was intended and titled too a specfic person.
Jeff
Well, to you my opinion and my ass probably smell the same...
As for posting a thread on a public forum to a specific person, sorry but I still feel it is a waste. Did Bob Teague call and apologize to you? If he did, well great for you. If not then what exactly did your thread accomplish? If I remember correctly, I wasnt the only person that thought if you had a problem with the man it should be dealt with face to face, not on ***boat.

Three Days Only
11-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Well, to you my opinion and my ass probably smell the same...
As for posting a thread on a public forum to a specific person, sorry but I still feel it is a waste. Did Bob call and apologize to you? If he did, well great for you. If not then what exactly did your thread accomplish? If I remember correctly, I wasnt the only person that thought if you had a problem with the man it should be dealt with face to face, not on ***boat.
We talked, hence the removal of the thread!!!
Not sure if your opinon and your ass smell the same, but im willing to bet your ass does smell like shit.
Jeff

havaduner
11-29-2006, 02:45 PM
We talked, hence the removal of the thread!!!
Not sure if your opinon and your ass smell the same, but im willing to bet your ass does smell like shit.
Jeff
Ok, then mission accomplished, and I hope all is good between the two of you. As for my Ass, it is my opinion my shit smells like roses, so all is good there! LOL.

Charley
11-30-2006, 07:38 AM
I know for a fact that 3do's ass smells alot like Rocky's unit :cry: :cry: :cry:

CornWater
11-30-2006, 07:41 AM
I know for a fact that 3do's ass smells alot like Rocky's unit :cry: :cry: :cry:
And just how in the hell do you know that???

Charley
11-30-2006, 07:49 AM
And just how in the hell do you know that???
apparently you never saw the pictures of them hungover in a closet cuddling one another :cry: :cry: :cry:

OutCole'd
11-30-2006, 07:51 AM
How close are you D Row guys?? :rolleyes:

Charley
11-30-2006, 07:52 AM
How close are you D Row guys?? :rolleyes:
you guys are so NOT old skool!!!
I aint and never was D row... that crap's the ghetto :D :D

BoatFloating
11-30-2006, 08:20 AM
apparently you never saw the pictures of them hungover in a closet cuddling one another :cry: :cry: :cry:
So your ASSuming this???? You know the saying... The one that smelt is the one who dealt it........ Last time I checked you were the last one to be with Jeff..... :idea: So how did it taste............................dinner I mean

Charley
11-30-2006, 08:26 AM
So your ASSuming this???? You know the saying... The one that smelt is the one who dealt it........ Last time I checked you were the last one to be with Jeff..... :idea: So how did it taste............................dinner I mean
lmao, he "backed" out last minute ;)

havaduner
12-01-2006, 07:41 AM
Remember, spooning leads to forkin! LOL!!

Three Days Only
12-01-2006, 10:32 AM
lmao, he "backed" out last minute ;)
BACKED OUT!!! That just sounds bad.
D-ROW - Those were the days. I couldnt party like that again if I tried!!! Well maybe I could with one month of Grey Goose schooling.
Jeff
The Closet...................That was some funny shit. RD was snoreing like a two stroke fricken chain saw, the closet was the only escape. It was a big closet though. That was for sure the only time I could ever say I came out of the closet in the morning. LOL

Charley
12-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Back in the day 3do was n easy target after a bottle of goose (IM TOLD)

Three Days Only
12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Back in the day 3do was n easy target after a bottle of goose (IM TOLD)
Eazy target, you had to catch me first. I was a great drunk driver!!! LOL
Ask Cooley about rolling the G-Cart at Crazy Horse.
Im not sure he ever got in my Rhino since it went alot faster LOL

Charley
12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Eazy target, you had to catch me first. I was a great drunk driver!!! LOL
Ask Cooley about rolling the G-Cart at Crazy Horse.
Im not sure he ever got in my Rhino since it went alot faster LOL
Change yer screen name to "gay&boatless" please :D

Three Days Only
12-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Change yer screen name to "gay&boatless" please :D
I still own a boat, Its just little, inflatable, and has a weed whacker for power!! HAHA!! :)