PDA

View Full Version : A ***boat tale...

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:00 PM
The day before Thanksgiving.. (anything sound familiar? :p )
So, after a restless night's sleep, due to my Sleep Apnea condition, I sleepily roll out of bed to start my day. I get in my car and run by Starbuck's and grab a tall latte to energize. I was listening to my Favorite Alternative Songs from the 90's on a CD I burned. Damn, I couldn't believe how bad the 15 Fwy Was Jammed up with traffic. I probably should have just hung out with my Fag Friends in Phoenix.
Anyway, I start heading down the fwy further but the traffic is delayed. I see up ahead there's a curiosity delay of some kind which is causing the problem. Wouldn't you know it, someone had actually SUNK Their Boat in the lake!! Wow! The L.E. at the scene said the driver had looked over for a moment at the passenger to show them their April 2001 Edition of ***boat magazine (I guess they have a magazine) and the boat crashed into the dock. It made a huge "bang" sound. He said they are going back for the boat but won't be doing that until, LATER.
So on my way out of that mess and heading along the fwy. I cannot believe the traffic! People are getting frustrated and angry and it was evident that road rage was setting in. I couldn't believe all the terrible Racial Slurs that were coming out of people's mouths. "Move your ass, cracka." "Get the hell out of my way, nigga." "Put it in gear, wetback." Geeezz, it was bad!! Then someone yelled out RD sucks! Huh? So I got out of that mess as quickly as I could.
With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I figured tonight I'd stay in and catch a flick. So I stopped at the video store. I was looking for a good comedy. I realized I was walking down the wrong isle when I saw the title of one movie, "Brittany Spears Sex Video." Whoa. But, I have to admit walking down that isle I saw some movies with some Amazingly Hot Chicks on the covers. So I get down the right isle, grab a movie, snag a copy of H20 Magazine and head out.
I get almost to my driveway and see cops everywhere around my house! What the hell is going on? So I ask one of the L.E. who happened to be one our friendly l.e here in town. I asked," Miguel, what is going on here?" He said I'm sorry but your House is Being Evacuated. I couldn't believe this! "This isn't right," I told him. "Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I had a great Fried Turkey Recipe ready to make!"
Well, I didn't have a choice in the matter so I parked my car, jumped on my Rhino and decided to head down the road to my friend's house....
So finish the strory.... :D
Yup, I was bored. :hammerhea

Phat Matt
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Then I saw a booty...

Jbb
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
RD SUX....The end

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:04 PM
RD SUX....The end
That was halfway through the story! :p

Kilrtoy
11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Then I saw a booty...
I saw the title of one movie, "Brittany Spears Sex Video." Whoa. But, I have to admit walking down that isle I saw some movies with some Amazingly Hot Chicks on the covers.
I and knew she was the one for me , I mean just look at the video's she just checked out

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
this thread is worthless without pictures

Jbb
11-22-2006, 05:08 PM
That was halfway through the story! :p
....Sorry.....I was trying out my speed reading skills .....and was just hitting the highlights.....and missed that... :p

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:08 PM
this thread is worthless without pictures
Can you incorporate that into the story? :p

squirt'nmyload
11-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't you know it, someone had actually SUNK Their Boat in the lake, but it was worthless because there were no pictures.
how bout that.....lol

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:15 PM
how bout that.....lol
that'll work. :p

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 05:20 PM
You sir, obviously have too much free time on your hands.......LMAO
Still was some funny.....
So, after a restless night's sleep, due to my Sleep Apnea condition, I sleepily roll out of bed to start my day. I get in my car and run by Starbuck's and grab a tall latte to energize. I was listening to my Favorite Alternative Songs from the 90's on a CD I burned. Damn, I couldn't believe how bad the 15 Fwy Was Jammed up with traffic. I probably should have just hung out with my Fag Friends in Phoenix.
Anyway, I start heading down the fwy further but the traffic is delayed. I see up ahead there's a curiosity delay of some kind which is causing the problem. Wouldn't you know it, someone had actually SUNK Their Boat in the lake!! Wow! The L.E. at the scene said the driver had looked over for a moment at the passenger to show them their April 2001 Edition of ***boat magazine (I guess they have a magazine) and the boat crashed into the dock. It made a huge "bang" sound. He said they are going back for the boat but won't be doing that until, LATER.
So on my way out of that mess and heading along the fwy. I cannot believe the traffic! People are getting frustrated and angry and it was evident that road rage was setting in. I couldn't believe all the terrible Racial Slurs that were coming out of people's mouths. "Move your ass, cracka." "Get the hell out of my way, nigga." "Put it in gear, wetback." Geeezz, it was bad!! Then someone yelled out RD sucks! Huh? So I got out of that mess as quickly as I could.
With Thanksgiving tomorrow, I figured tonight I'd stay in and catch a flick. So I stopped at the video store. I was looking for a good comedy. I realized I was walking down the wrong isle when I saw the title of one movie, "Brittany Spears Sex Video." Whoa. But, I have to admit walking down that isle I saw some movies with some Amazingly Hot Chicks on the covers. So I get down the right isle, grab a movie, snag a copy of H20 Magazine and head out.
I get almost to my driveway and see cops everywhere around my house! What the hell is going on? So I ask one of the L.E. who happened to be one our friendly l.e here in town. I asked," Miguel, what is going on here?" He said I'm sorry but your House is Being Evacuated. I couldn't believe this! "This isn't right," I told him. "Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I had a great Fried Turkey Recipe ready to make!"
Well, I didn't have a choice in the matter so I parked my car, jumped on my Rhino and decided to head down the road to my friend's house....
So finish the strory.... :D
Yup, I was bored. :hammerhea

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:25 PM
You sir, obviously have too much free time on your hands.......LMAO
Still was some funny.....
It took less than 20 minutes, but yep, you're right! I have the next 4 days off though. :rollside: And by now you should know I'm a maam. :p

Mrs.Racer277
11-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Very creative :)

RitcheyRch
11-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Sorry about that. Guess should have done my homework before posting...LMAO
It took less than 20 minutes, but yep, you're right! I have the next 4 days off though. :rollside: And by now you should know I'm a maam. :p

beerjet
11-22-2006, 05:37 PM
When I couldn't believe eyes. Every single one of the kids at the special ed schools had rhino's too. They were actually getting together to go for a ride in havasu. :D :D

Devil's Advocate
11-22-2006, 05:39 PM
When I couldn't believe eyes. Every single one of the kids at the special ed schools had rhino's too. They were actually getting together to go for a ride in havasu. :D :D
LOL!