PDA

View Full Version : DCB F32 - Rumor this one is For Sale

ClownRoyal
11-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Boat has more options then Dave could put on his price sheet. 625 Ilmors. You know the boat. $325K. PM Blown Dough for more info.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/883NickH.JPG

framer1
11-22-2006, 06:17 PM
You read it here first. This boat has more options then Dave could put on his price sheet. 625 Ilmors. You know the boat. $325K. PM Blown Dough for more info.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/883NickH.JPG
That was fast :boxed: Nice looking boat. Thought they just bought a house in Havasu :confused:

XFactor
11-22-2006, 06:30 PM
Any idea why it's for sale already? Is DCB's F37 ready :D :D :D

CornWater
11-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow... princess life is rough..
:cry:

TOBTEK
11-22-2006, 10:05 PM
guessing......... wants to go faster then the 625's will allow :idea:
one ride in Javy and taylors 32's will do that to ya :)

djunkie
11-22-2006, 10:13 PM
I was just thinking that we didn't have enough DCB's in the spam section at the moment. :crossx:

ROZ
11-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I was just thinking that we didn't have enough DCB's in the spam section at the moment. :crossx:
You mean the DCB section ?
:rollside:

djunkie
11-22-2006, 10:25 PM
You mean the DCB section ?
:rollside:
Ya really. :rollside: :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
11-22-2006, 10:44 PM
Wow... princess life is rough..
:cry:
lol nice

phebus
11-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Yeah, but this one isn't orange :) :coffeycup

Kilrtoy
11-23-2006, 10:42 AM
guessing......... wants to go faster then the 625's will allow :idea:
:)
Im thinking the same thing.....
probably carbon fiber this time also

UnionJack
11-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Forsale? Dave is good

blown dough
11-28-2006, 07:56 AM
you all are kinda right!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Hopefully not getting viper 710's.....

XFactor
11-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Hopefully not getting viper 710's.....
What's wrong w/710's??????????

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
What's wrong w/710's??????????
their gay :rollside: J/k Glenn.
Is that what you desided to go with? If so, do you know if they have worked out the extreme power loss in the heat issue? What about the 700 Merc/nxt package? no need for the $10,500.00 stand off boxes, come with some of the hyd steering parts, and the electronics are a huge plus. AND NO BRAVO drive issues! Either way, will be bad to the bone.....where are the pics paint boy?

XFactor
11-28-2006, 11:39 AM
their gay :rollside: J/k Glenn.
Is that what you desided to go with? If so, do you know if they have worked out the extreme power loss in the heat issue? What about the 700 Merc/nxt package? no need for the $10,500.00 stand off boxes, come with some of the hyd steering parts, and the electronics are a huge plus. AND NO BRAVO drive issues! Either way, will be bad to the bone.....where are the pics paint boy?
Yes....7-10's for me. I spoke with Ian about that very issue. Power loss will not be anything like the 550's or 625's. I wouldn't even consider Merc motors. I had a HORRIBLE experience with Mercury on customer service. :mad: What's so great about the NXT drives? I heard they're already having problems with the NXT. That's kind of scary considering it was a pkg designed by Merc for their motors and they can't get it to work without problems. Imco's should be fine with a light lay-up on a 29. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm not sure there's a PERFECT set-up out there. I just hope mine is one of the closer ones. :D :D :D
Sorry....no pictures. I keep forgetting my camera. :rolleyes: :boxed: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Nothing is wrong with the 710's,
But Im pretty sure I know what he is trying to achieve and he is gonna be really unhappy when it barely runs faster that the 625's he has now
710's in a 29 will run really nice

blown dough
11-28-2006, 02:45 PM
You guys are wrong about the 710's thats not what he is doing.

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 02:59 PM
You guys are wrong about the 710's thats not what he is doing.
GO BIG, OR STAY HOME ........RIGHT? :) I'm guessing 1075's with some #6's hanging off the back. BUT "IF" I had dough's check book, their would be some stealth TWIN TURBO efi 1450 carson motors under there, with under water exhaust....... :p Would be like a fart... "silent but deadly" :) you can use that for the new boats name BTW if you like :boxed:

Cole Trickle
11-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Why would there be more heat soak in the 525/625 Illmor vs. the 710? :) :idea:

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Why would there be more heat soak in the 525/625 Illmor vs. the 710? :) :idea:
the 710's have larger piston return springs, and improved flow over the muffler bearings :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-28-2006, 04:22 PM
the 710's have larger piston return springs, and improved flow over the muffler bearings :rollside:
gotcha.....;)
sounds like Mr. Harley needs to add some extra blinker fluid to his ride :crossx:
I would go with the 1075's if my name was blown dough:D :p

Concept1
11-28-2006, 04:37 PM
WOW that is the baddest boat ive ever layed eyes on! I need do get to work and make some more $$$ I need one of those! :-)

XFactor
11-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Close....but not exactly :)

blown dough
11-28-2006, 04:49 PM
WOW that is the baddest boat ive ever layed eyes on! I need do get to work and make some more $$$ I need one of those! :-)
Thank you!!!

UnionJack
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
tell nick I will call him tonight

blown dough
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
tell nick I will call him tonight
Okay!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-28-2006, 05:51 PM
gotcha.....;)
sounds like Mr. Harley needs to add some extra blinker fluid to his ride
ROTFLMAO :rollside: :rollside:

Beer-30
11-28-2006, 06:05 PM
I am sure this guy could help with the current motors:
http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/images/Pic3.php?id=155
Power:
1000 hp @ 5000 rpm
1100 lb-ft torque @ 3800 rpm
OR:
VENOM 800M - Marine Engine Upgrade
Power Output:
725 - 800 HP @ 5,500 rpm
750 - 825 Lb-Ft Torque @ 4,200 rpm
Package Includes:
577 CID Stroker Motor
4.25 in. Bore x 4.07 in. Stroke
Forged Pistons (9.6 - 11.0 Compression Ratio)
Forged Steel Wrist Pins
Manley Pro Forged Steel Rods with ARP Rod Bolts
Custom Machined Factory Crankshaft (exchange)
Custom Machined Big Bore Sleeves
Billet Steel Main Caps
Bore & Hone Block with Torque Plates
Computer Balanced Rotating Assembly
Hardened Pushrods
Hydraulic Lifter Upgrade
Ported / Polished Cylinder Heads
Extreme Duty Valve Springs
Titanium Retainers
3-Angle Racing Valve Job
Venom 800M Hydraulic Camshaft Upgrade
Mobil One 15/50 Synthetic Oil & Mobile One Filter
All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Air/Fuel Calibration
Professional Installation
Dyno Testing
Allow 12 weeks for installation with prior appointment.
Call for pricing for your specific application.

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 07:17 PM
What I dont understand is how come DCB owners dont have any forsight. If I had an unlimited checkbook I would buy a TPI performance 1000+ HP motor or 1300HP and go from there. Why spend obscene amounts of money on something your not happy with take a loss a few months after you buy it and do the same thing over again. Seems like insanity to me.

Beer-30
11-28-2006, 07:19 PM
What I dont understand is how come DCB owners dont have any forsight. If I had an unlimited checkbook I would buy a TPI performance 1000+ HP motor or 1300HP and go from there. Why spend obscene amounts of money on something your not happy with take a loss a few months after you buy it and do the same thing over again. Seems like insanity to me.
Well put.

JB in so cal
11-28-2006, 07:43 PM
You've just described the SPAM section :) :cool: :rolleyes:

blown dough
11-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Hobby, insanity same thing!!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 08:36 PM
your funny! do you really think this insainity is limited to DCB owners....do ya really? Lets look at the REAL players that wait TWO YEARS for their new Skaters to be built for 500, 600 or whatever thousand dollars and loose 200,000 in one year when they pawn it off for thier new quest. BUT WAIT theirs more....... know a certain outerlimits owner that again waited a year and ahalf (that SHOULD BE enough time to talk yourself out of doing it) paid almost $800,000.00 for his new boat....again, ONE YEAR later sold it for mid 400k's. This ass kicking isn't limited to DCB's, its all boats in general! you want to talk about loosing your ass, you buy an Eliminator :) ...j/k had to throw that in.

blown dough
11-28-2006, 08:45 PM
your funny! do you really think this insainity is limited to DCB owners....do ya really? Lets look at the REAL players that wait TWO YEARS for their new Skaters to be built for 500, 600 or whatever thousand dollars and loose 200,000 in one year when they pawn it off for thier new quest. BUT WAIT theirs more....... know a certain outerlimits owner that again waited a year and ahalf (that SHOULD BE enough time to talk yourself out of doing it) paid almost $800,000.00 for his new boat....again, ONE YEAR later sold it for mid 400k's. This ass kicking isn't limited to DCB's, its all boats in general! you want to talk about loosing your ass, you buy an Eliminator :) ...j/k had to throw that in.
You go sista, I mean brother... After lots of conversations with the lots of the popular DCB owners on the boards I think the hubby now knows what he wants to do, ouch, I think this is going to hurt.

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Paid 35k for my boat brand new. Supplied my own power. It,s my dream boat im no baller just a guy who loves going fast for a reasonable amount of money.

blown dough
11-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Paid 35k for my boat brand new. Supplied my own power. It,s my dream boat im no baller just a guy who loves going fast for a reasonable amount of money.
Nothing wrong with that, its all about what makes you happy, enjoy!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-28-2006, 08:57 PM
You go sista, I mean brother... After lots of conversations with the lots of the popular DCB owners on the boards I think the hubby now knows what he wants to do, ouch, I think this is going to hurt.
See what happens when you jump the shark, you are not popular anymore...he never had a conversation with me

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 09:04 PM
See what happens when you jump the shark, you are not popular anymore...he never had a conversation with me
Hey at least you jumped the shark. Alot of people will never know what its like to be the famous shark jumper!!!!!!!!!

blown dough
11-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Me and the hubby have talked about it and we decided to step up our game on our summer sport and go with an 2008 DCB carbon Kevlar Layup, vaccum bagged Penske Board stringers and center board with twin 1075 Merc's and #6 drives, new lay up is 1000lbs lighter then the our out dated 32' DCB.

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Me and the hubby have talked about it and we decided to step up our game on our summer sport and go with an 2008 DCB carbon Kevlar Layup, vaccum bagged Penske Board stringers and center board with twin 1075 Merc's and #6 drives, new lay up is 1000lbs lighter then the our out dated 32' DCB.
Ill kick down some gas money to go for a ride in that badboy!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 09:32 PM
nothing wrong with inexpensive fun! BUT your statement needs to be clearified.... 35K for the HULL, im sure your into a 2004 Eliminator for much more than 35K by the time it hit the water.
Funny, theres ALLWAYS three things people stretch the truth about...
1. how much they paid OTD for their toys ( allways less)
2. how much their home cost (allways more)
3. how much they make a yr ( allways more)

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 09:34 PM
what do I win for seeing that clear as day? :)

blown dough
11-28-2006, 09:41 PM
what do I win for seeing that clear as day? :)
A glass of Kool-aid and a pair of black socks!!!!!!!!

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 09:48 PM
nothing wrong with inexpensive fun! BUT your statement needs to be clearified.... 35K for the HULL, im sure your into a 2004 Eliminator for much more than 35K by the time it hit the water.
Funny, theres ALLWAYS three things people stretch the truth about...
1. how much they paid OTD for their toys ( allways less)
2. how much their home cost (allways more)
3. how much they make a yr ( allways more)
I did alot of trading parts to keep the cost way down. I sold a few motors I got for cheap from the dealership I was working at to build the blown engine. I traded a free LSI 350 for the blower I ran for 3 years. I bought the drive and transom assy off e-bay. Also the trim pump and hydrolic steering for half price off e-bay and I do all my own work. I just bought a new B&M 420 blower with chiller brand new off e-bay for 2500.00. I shop around for a deal im in no rush but ill run with anybody for a hell of alot less!!!!!!!!!

TOBTEK
11-28-2006, 09:51 PM
I did alot of trading parts to keep the cost way down. I sold a few motors I got for cheap from the dealership I was working at to build the blown engine. I traded a free LSI 350 for the blower I ran for 3 years. I bought the drive and transom assy off e-bay. Also the trim pump and hydrolic steering for half price off e-bay and I do all my own work. I just bought a new B&M 420 blower with chiller brand new off e-bay for 2500.00. I shop around for a deal im in no rush but ill run with anybody for a hell of alot less!!!!!!!!!
sounds like your a master horse trader, what kind of HP did you end up with?

Daytona100
11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Spun a non lab finished 28 4 blade 5300 rpm never gps,ed it but it hauled ass!!!! New moter less comp more cylinder head bigger blower and 8lbs boost ill find out soon but should be alot faster.

Charley
11-29-2006, 01:37 AM
sounds like your a master horse trader, what kind of HP did you end up with?
he obviously trades as well as you kick tires :crossx: :p :cry:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 02:47 AM
This is obviously gonna cause a major headache for you. I recomend you start a new thread in the morning about how much it sucks being you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx:

TOBTEK
11-29-2006, 07:22 AM
he obviously trades as well as you kick tires :crossx: :p :cry:
ya righhht! gonna beat you with a 7 iron Saturday.. you playin?

Charley
11-29-2006, 07:38 AM
Ahhh hell.... I gotta register still..... can I just sneak on? I dont wanna seem cheap but i'm saving for a Rhino......that $hits expensive! :D :D

Skater Flattie
11-29-2006, 07:50 AM
First post here...I'll try to play nice!
Twin 1075's and Merc #6s...Hmm. Was this in effort to keep up with the Jones' or build the nicest one to date? You're outdated :rolleyes: (2006?) F-32 wasn't fast enough with the V-10's? It appears money is no issue to you Blown Dough...And you own Body Shop? Where is this shop? I'd assume is South OC, or in an area as such to bring in this type of money...Or is this a typical S-Corp buy expensed through the company? Being from Ca and moving to the East clearly enlightened me to the type of people out there such as you...It appears debt is not an issue! Please tell...you've talked about your "hubby's" lifted truck, your Bimmer, your hubby's $50k watch, and your 2007 Rover ("the supercharged one")...What's up?
Based on what I've read, and what you seem to spend on materialistic items while owning a body shop, things do not add up...Since you share your materialistic side with us, why not share the truth....because as I said, things dont add up :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
So...please tell. Enlighten us to your "Big Ballerness."
Skater Flattie

XFactor
11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Twin 1075's and Merc #6s...Hmm. Was this in effort to keep up with the Jones' or build the nicest one to date? You're outdated :rolleyes: (2006?) F-32 wasn't fast enough with the V-10's? It appears money is no issue to you Blown Dough...And you own Body Shop? Where is this shop? I'd assume is South OC, or in an area as such to bring in this type of money...Or is this a typical S-Corp buy expensed through the company? Being from Ca and moving to the East clearly enlightened me to the type of people out there such as you...It appears debt is not an issue! Please tell...you've talked about your "hubby's" lifted truck, your Bimmer, your hubby's $50k watch, and your 2007 Rover ("the supercharged one")...What's up?
Based on what I've read, and what you seem to spend on materialistic items while owning a body shop, things do not add up...Since you share your materialistic side with us, why not share the truth....because as I said, things dont add up :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Skater Flattie
Relax SF. Do you own a body shop? Have you owned a body shop? How would you know what kind of revenue is possible if you've never owned a body shop? Why would you question how they spend their hard earned money? Does it effect you in some way? Been in the collision repair industry all my life. I know what's possible with a body shop. I also know where their shop is located and they don't have much competition. The work comes through default and the rates remain solid due to lack of options.
Please share with us why your so concerned how they spend their money. Maybe enlighten us on your overwhelming success that puts you in a position to judge others spending.

Skater Flattie
11-29-2006, 08:19 AM
Relax SF. Do you own a body shop? Have you owned a body shop? How would you know what kind of revenue is possible if you've never owned a body shop? Why would you question how they spend their hard earned money? Does it effect you in some way? Been in the collision repair industry all my life. I know what's possible with a body shop. I also know where their shop is located and they don't have much competition. The work comes through default and the rates remain solid due to lack of options.
Please share with us why your so concerned how they spend their money. Maybe enlighten us on your overwhelming success that puts you in a position to judge others spending.
No need for that. I can judge them because their life in an open book here on these forums...Somebody is a little too proud and has a rather large mouth.

ChumpChange
11-29-2006, 08:22 AM
SF: If you would like to find out what a collision shop makes a year, I have a client that has a shop location for sale in the City of Orange, CA. A purchase such as this might help you better analyze the financial stability of BD.
BD: If you would like to expand on your business to another loacation, I have a client that has a shop location for sale in the City of Orange, CA.

Havasu Hangin'
11-29-2006, 08:40 AM
No need for that. I can judge them because their life in an open book here on these forums...Somebody is a little too proud and has a rather large mouth.
Maybe it's me, but I find it rude to ask someone personal questions (income, etc.)...internet or not.
The last time I checked, this was a free country. If someone wants to buy a boat and have it painted by an epeleptic 4-year-old...more power to them.

Dave C
11-29-2006, 08:57 AM
sounds like someone is a wee bit jealous..... :rollside:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
11-29-2006, 08:58 AM
Skater Flattie
You reek of envy!

andy01
11-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Twin 1075's and Merc #6s...Hmm. Was this in effort to keep up with the Jones' or build the nicest one to date?
One has already been built and another is almost done. They have to sell thier first one I would assume then build this one, at the asking price I wouldn't say it is going anywhere anytime soon.
Andy

andy01
11-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Ahhh hell.... I gotta register still..... can I just sneak on? I dont wanna seem cheap but i'm saving for a Rhino......that $hits expensive! :D :D
Your part of our four some don't make us come up short! Get signed up, this will be fun kicking the shit out of Tob for a couple of hours....... :cry:

MR HARLEY
11-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Skater Flattie
For my 1, 772nd post , How about you grab yourself a nice cup of Shut the Fock Up.
Have a shitty day asshole. :D

ClownRoyal
11-29-2006, 09:58 AM
For my 1, 772nd post , How about you grab yourself a nice cup of Shut the Fock Up.
Have a shitty day asshole. :D
LMAO...feeling your oats today aren't ya :p

jrgaudettes
11-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Thats is one increatalble boat. I have only seen pic's, never seen in person. Im sure your new one will be even better. Congrats.

UnionJack
11-29-2006, 10:55 AM
Who needs a Hug?

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Skater Flattie
djunkie,
Quit being a dick... :p
Please log out of your moms computer before she finds out you were in her knitting room creating fake ***boat names again and puts you on restriction.:D :crossx:
Can't you just be happy for people that have much much much much more than you do? :p :crossx: :220v:

XFactor
11-29-2006, 11:46 AM
djunkie,
Please log out of your moms computer before she finds out you were in her knitting room creating fake ***boat names again and puts you on restriction.:D :crossx:
Can't you just be happy for people that have much much much much more than you do? :p :crossx: :220v:
Ratso was my bet. Hiding behind a new log in....what a puss. :220v:
Go read the body shop thread in the sandbar section. Almost word for word from Ratso.

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Nothing wrong with being proud of your hard earned toys.
I know the both of them and they are grounded and very pleasant sweet people to be around. Sorry your jealous of their fun, hell Im jealous of their toys, but I would never bash them because they have more than I. i am happy for them.
There are a few others on here that buy just as much and brag just as much as them and they too own body shops,
SO what is your point

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 12:17 PM
I know the both of them and they are grounded and very pleasant sweet people to be around. Sorry your jealous of their fun, hell Im jealous of their toys, but I would never bash them because they have more than I. i am happy for them.
There are a few others on here that buy just as much and brag just as much as them and they too own body shops,
SO what is your point
Shoot... you brag about your Heep and Bayliner all the time and a couple people still like you!!;) :crossx: :p :D

CornWater
11-29-2006, 12:17 PM
SO what is your point
And who would that be?? That's not the way the majority of us see it...

ChumpChange
11-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Don't you mean, who would that B?

blown dough
11-29-2006, 02:53 PM
All I have to say is that God has blessed my family with all that we have and a husband that works extremely hard for everything he has so, if you have a problem with hard work and realizing all things are a blessing from God, then go ahead and hate on!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Shoot... you brag about your Heep and Bayliner all the time and a couple people still like you!!;) :crossx: :p :D
That is two more than I expected

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
majority rules don't make it right

jrgaudettes
11-29-2006, 03:42 PM
Just woundering if some people would hate on this person if they sold there 21ft and upgraded to a 26ft. If you have the money have fun with it. If I had enough money to have one of the badest boats in Havasu you bet your a** I would have it and post plenty of pics. congrats again.

Mrs.Killer
11-29-2006, 03:46 PM
All I have to say is that God has blessed my family with all that we have and a husband that works extremely hard for everything he has so, if you have a problem with hard work and realizing all things are a blessing from God, then go ahead and hate on!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your money sweetie, im happy for you. The haters are just jealous..... :rollside:

LAFD
11-29-2006, 03:52 PM
dont think people are hatin for no reason its just sometimes you complain about the stupidest stuff. oh my husband just brought home a rolling mansion what am i to do. or i dont have my supercharged range rover so i have to roll in a monster truck. it almost seems like you rubbin it in everyones face. not trying to start anything just throwin my opinion out there. but hey glad you and your family have been blessed with money and from the looks of it your husband busts his ass for what he has. so cant wait to see the new dcb. oh and by the way can you post some pics of your toys wouldnt mind seeing some off them.

Mrs.Killer
11-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Just woundering if some people would hate on this person if they sold there 21ft and upgraded to a 26ft. If you have the money have fun with it. If I had enough money to have one of the badest boats in Havasu you bet your a** I would have it and post plenty of pics. congrats again.
The only people that hate on B.D , are those that have less than her. Trust me, they wish they could have her boat, car, and so on....

jrgaudettes
11-29-2006, 04:02 PM
Absolutley...I dont not have the boat they have. But beside's going to the lake for the obivious stuff, I enjoy checking out all the Bass A** boats people have. Bd's current boat is one of the nicest Ive seen.
The only people that hate on B.D , are those that have less than her. Trust me, they wish they could have her boat, car, and so on....

Skater Flattie
11-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Wow, I think I hit a nerve. :idea:
It's still bothersome why one would spend over $500k on a Dave's boat...But to each their own.

LAFD
11-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Wow, I think I hit a nerve. :idea:
It's still bothersome why one would spend over $500k on a Dave's boat...But to each their own.
because they can. im with you on this i couldnt fathom someone spending that kinda money on a boat either but than again i couldnt afford that kinda boat anyway. but hey if they like and want to spend that kinda money than rock on they will have the baddest fricken boat around.

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:26 PM
djunkie,
Hey don't throw me under the bus. My mom doesn't even know how to turn on a computer.
Although, it is fun making fun of the Princess. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Haters are haters. Look at all the freaks hating on us that own Rhinos.

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
dont think people are hatin for no reason its just sometimes you complain about the stupidest stuff. oh my husband just brought home a rolling mansion what am i to do. or i dont have my supercharged range rover so i have to roll in a monster truck. it almost seems like you rubbin it in everyones face. not trying to start anything just throwin my opinion out there. but hey glad you and your family have been blessed with money and from the looks of it your husband busts his ass for what he has. so cant wait to see the new dcb. oh and by the way can you post some pics of your toys wouldnt mind seeing some off them.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:28 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Most people on here have more than me. I can really care less. But when someone comes on here and complains how rough it is when their supercharged Range Rover is in the shop and she has to drive her husbands lifted truck around I think its stupid.

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:37 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Most people on here have more than me. I can really care less. But when someone comes on here and complains how rough it is when their supercharged Range Rover is in the shop and she has to drive her husbands lifted truck around I think its stupid.
YEAH I AGREE, I have never, ever, let me repeat, ever hear anyone on here complain, about how ruff they have life, if you have a boat and a truck to tow it, LIFE AINT RUFF PERIOD.
But im sure you complained about stuff on here, now get to issacs and get my food

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:38 PM
YEAH I AGREE, I have never, ever, let me repeat, ever hear anyone on here complain, about how ruff they have life, if you have a boat and a truck to tow it, LIFE AINT RUFF PERIOD.
But im sure you complained about stuff on here, now get to issacs and get my food
But the princess life is so rough. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I just had Isaacs for lunch. :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Sorry to start up another real estate thread, but I'm a prick like that.
So since everyone seems to know whats going on in this market except me I guess I'll ask you guys. Is it ok for me to buy a house yet. I have my eye on 3 houses that all sit on the same block. It seems to me that they are battling cause they seem to be dropping there price one after the other. They started in the low $600's and are all down around $590k now. Would it be a insulting for me to go in and offer like $525k for one of these? Or should I sit and let them keep dropping the prices? Cause it sure doesn't look like they're going anywhere. Or do you think it will drop down lower and I could get it even cheaper?
I WONDER WHO SAID THIS, I CANT EVEN AFFORD a 300K house
Life must be ruff for you to prince charming

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:42 PM
[B]Sorry to start up another real estate thread, but I'm a prick like that.
So since everyone seems to know whats going on in this market except me I guess I'll ask you guys. Is it ok for me to buy a house yet. I have my eye on 3 houses that all sit on the same block. It seems to me that they are battling cause they seem to be dropping there price one after the other. They started in the low $600's and are all down around $590k now. Would it be a insulting for me to go in and offer like $525k for one of these? Or should I sit and let them keep dropping the prices? Cause it sure doesn't look like they're going anywhere. Or do you think it will drop down lower and I could get it even cheaper?[B/]
Life must be ruff for you to prince charming
That doesn't even fall close to the same ball park as this.
My hubby has been working on my car this whole week and I have had to drive his big lifted Ford truck which is nice but it also sucks. Its a good time running errands in it, taking kids to school with all the out of control mini van mom's giving me dirty looks, not to mention getting in and out in heels and tight jeans. I WANT MY CAR BACK, sorry I just had to vent a little.

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Ma dukes is gonna be pissed you didn't eat leftovers!!! :crossx:
I think the above mentioned f32 is rediculous. I have seen it on the water a couple of times and the pictures don't do it justice!!!
I think it's unfortunatley the wrong time to sell and 325K will be real tuff to swing.

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Ma dukes is gonna be pissed you didn't eat leftovers!!! :crossx:
I think the above mentioned f32 is rediculous. I have seen it on the water a couple of times and the pictures don't do it justice!!!
I think it's unfortunatley the wrong time to sell and 325K will be real tuff to swing.
Why don't you make an offer on it with your usual discount. Say $50k. :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:44 PM
That doesn't even fall close to the same ball park as this.
Actually it is same, that is what you an afford in your lifestyle and that is what she can afford in her lifestyle

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy
Life must be ruff for you to prince charming[/QUOTE]
<----- can't afford a 300K house but sadly I own a 650K home :cry: :D
If I could take my equity to Havasu and still make there what I make here life would be good. :p
Thank god for dual incomes!! :)

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Actually it is same, that is what you an afford in your lifestyle and that is what she can afford in her lifestyle
But I can't afford that Kilr. Hence the justification for the bitching thread. Plus everything I have I worked for. I'm not spoiled by my wife. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
I need a sugar momma. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Why don't you make an offer on it with your usual discount. Say $50k. :crossx: :crossx:
I wanted to wait until they sit on it for a month;)
Make the Dough's hurt for cash so I can swoop in and finnance 50K over 50 years:D :crossx:
Wonder hom much my insurance would be if I did a 10 month lay up like Kilr;) :idea: :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:49 PM
I wanted to wait until they sit on it for a month;)
Make the Dough's hurt for cash so I can swoop in and finnance 50K over 50 years:D :crossx:
Wonder hom much my insurance would be if I did a 10 month lay up like Kilr;) :idea: :crossx:
Why insult them. Princess's have enough money to own multiple boats if they want. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:50 PM
dj makes me feel bad when he posts pictures of his blinged out Rhino and baby blue painted room. :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:51 PM
dj makes me feel bad when he posts pictures of his blinged out Rhino and baby blue painted room. :crossx:
Don't hate cause my parents let me live at home still.
Even though I do pay enough rent to them that covers all their bills. :rolleyes:

blown dough
11-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Why insult them. Princess's have enough money to own multiple boats if they want. :crossx:
Why don't you get over it and stop shit talking about me when you don't even know me.

Kilrtoy
I only have 20 days ins. I have to tell them what 20 days a year in advance i will be using the boat on the water

Cole Trickle
God talked to me last night and said that I would soon be blessed with an awesome F32 for 80% off retail pricing.....
<-------- drinking last night;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:54 PM
I only have 20 days ins. I have to tell them what 20 days a year in advance i will be using the boat on the water
Think i can bum a ride the weekend of 6/23/07? :crossx: :idea:
Hopefully you checked off those days on the ins. renewal!!!!

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Why don't you get over it and stop shit talking about me when you don't even know me.
I was wondring when you'd peek back in. Your right, I don't know you. And you don't know me. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm shit talking but I'm really not. This place is a time killer for me and I like to joke around. Those on here that know me know I'm joking. Sorry if I made you feel bad.
On the other hand I could care less if I pissed Kilr off. He's and asshole. LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Think i can bum a ride the weekend of 6/23/07? :crossx: :idea:
Hopefully you checked off those days on the ins. renewal!!!!
Sorry I checked off the 24th

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:58 PM
This place is a time killer for me and I like to joke around.
:
This is the reason our imported crap cost so much, it sits on the docks hostage until he gets enough kick backs and gets off ***boat to actually unload the damn ships
On the other hand I could care less if I pissed Kilr off. He's and asshole. LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Don't be fooled he has a crush on me

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 04:58 PM
dj is really jealous because he is gay and has a small penis.
Seriously I have heard it is so small he should have a 40' Skater and a truck with a 45" lift to compensate. :crossx: :cry: :idea: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Sorry I checked off the 24th
Nice!!!
I said weekend and won't be in town until after dark on the 23rd;)
What time should I show up at the dock with the red koolaide and cheetos? :p :rollside:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Seriously I have heard it is so small he should have a 40' Skater and a truck with a 45" lift to compensate. :crossx: :cry: :idea: :rollside:
Well, he is the other white meat, so I have heard :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 05:02 PM
This is the reason our imported crap cost so much, it sits on the docks hostage until he gets enough kick backs and gets off ***boat to actually unload the damn ships
Don't be fooled he has a crush on me
Hey I works night phucker. While your all tucked in bed sucking on your wifes thumb I'm hard at work making sure your new flat screen of yours gets unloaded off that ship. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 05:04 PM
Hey I have an 8" tongue which compensates for everything. Just ask my g/f.
And if that isn't an insult to Mr. Blown Dough I don't know what is. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Nice!!!
I said weekend and won't be in town until after dark on the 23rd;)
What time should I show up at the dock with the red koolaide and cheetos? :p :rollside:
Make sure Jen puts on a fresh coat of nail polish just before boarding as well. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey I works night phucker. While your all tucked in bed sucking on your wifes thumb I'm hard at work making sure your new flat screen of yours gets unloaded off that ship. :crossx: :crossx:
And of course one or twenty always come out missing from the container, I mean it IS CHRISTMAS TIME IN ALL...
I know how you ILWF guys do it

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Make sure Jen puts on a fresh coat of nail polish just before boarding as well. :crossx:
That and the cute one piece I got her!!!
I will be in speedos and water wings!! :crossx:

djunkie
And of course one or twenty always come out missing from the container, I mean it IS CHRISTMAS TIME IN ALL...
I know how you ILWF guys do it
Ya, I wish.

Kilrtoy
And if that isn't an insult to Mr. Blown Dough I don't know what is. :crossx: :crossx:
Would that be a HOWARD

djunkie
11-29-2006, 05:10 PM
Would that be a HOWARD
Right. But its not the "worlds Best" unfortunately.

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:10 PM
It's all starting to make sence!!!
your lesbian girlfriend likes you because you have a tic tac penis and a long tongue!! :idea: :crossx:
<------ totally understands the dynamics now!!! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 05:11 PM
That and the cute one piece I got her!!!
I will be in speedos and water wings!! :crossx:
Now your talking One piece on the bottom,I LOVE IT....
As far as your speedo, I know your from Eurpoe and all but here in the OLE U.S. of A. We do it a little different

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 05:12 PM
Right. But its not the "worlds Best" unfortunately.
Hey ya never know, If only Gene would have at least ACKNOWLEDGED me the day I came in to buy one, I may just be sitting in a howard right now, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, thank god he didnt

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Now your talking One piece on the bottom,I LOVE IT....
As far as your speedo, I know your from Eurpoe and all but here in the OLE U.S. of A. We do it a little different
Your not gonna start talking about Dogs and Beaumont are you? :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Hey ya never know, If only Gene would have at least ACKNOWLEDGED me the day I came in to buy one, I may just be sitting in a howard right now, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, thank god he didnt
Ya. Sucks for you. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:14 PM
I don't think he had any used resin and 300X's lying around;) :crossx:

djunkie
Well its been fun everyone. No hard feelings Blown Dough. I'm gonna go to work and make sure those parts for your Range Rover get unloaded. J/K :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
Your not gonna start talking about Dogs and Beaumont are you? :crossx: :crossx:
I knew that was coming before i even hit enter

OutCole'd
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
It's all starting to make sence!!!
your lesbian girlfriend likes you because you have a tic tac penis and a long tongue!! :idea: :crossx:
<------ totally understands the dynamics now!!! :crossx:
tic tac penis.....LMAO!!

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Well its been fun everyone. No hard feelings Blown Dough. I'm gonna go to work and make sure those parts for your Range Rover get unloaded. J/K :crossx: :crossx:
Decoded , This is what he really means, Im going X-mas shopping, OOOOPS DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD, I mean to work and im gonna unload the SONY boat tonight

Cole Trickle
11-29-2006, 05:18 PM
I knew that was coming before i even hit enter
yet you still did;) :crossx:

Charley
11-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Gee what did I miss :cry: :cry: :cry: hahaha

Havasu1986
11-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Last thing I remember Charley is you forgot to sign up for golf and Andy said....you better play.

djunkie
11-29-2006, 09:35 PM
I hope no one is mad at me. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
I hope no one is mad at me. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Sony Might be a little mad about right now

djunkie
11-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Sony Might be a little mad about right now
Want a new 46" Flat panel LCD?

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Want a new 46" Flat panel LCD?
as long as i get the , well , ya know, BACKDOOR DOCK PRICE, Im in.... :boxed:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 03:38 AM
as long as i get the , well , ya know, BACKDOOR DOCK PRICE, Im in.... :boxed:
Sorry but that sounds wayyyy tooo gay to me. http://theinsideline.org/forums/images/smilies/supergay.gif

Charley
11-30-2006, 07:33 AM
Last thing I remember Charley is you forgot to sign up for golf and Andy said....you better play.
grrr, there is a really good chance our parade/golf trip is off.... Wife is sick, baby has a runny nose...If need be I might be able to find someone to fill my shoes....Maybe Tattoo or mini me??? :D :D :D

andy01
11-30-2006, 08:11 AM
grrr, there is a really good chance our parade/golf trip is off.... Wife is sick, baby has a runny nose...If need be I might be able to find someone to fill my shoes....Maybe Tattoo or mini me??? :D :D :D
If your out let me know.

andy01
11-30-2006, 08:13 AM
If Charley is out, you in?

Charley
11-30-2006, 08:28 AM
If your out let me know.
Id rather say out now than lead you any longer, Jen said she will see how she feels tonight, but based on how she felt this am id say there is a 25% chance of me being there, I am sorry :(

andy01
11-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Id rather say out now than lead you any longer, Jen said she will see how she feels tonight, but based on how she felt this am id say there is a 25% chance of me being there, I am sorry :(
No problem man, family first. If nobody joins us and you go lets us know! Hope they all get better and you don't catch it.
I sure wish some girls I dated in high school would have used that first sentence with me a couple of times though.......

Charley
11-30-2006, 09:02 AM
No problem man, family first. If nobody joins us and you go lets us know! Hope they all get better and you don't catch it.
I sure wish some girls I dated in high school would have used that first sentence with me a couple of times though.......
no no no u misunderstood, I didn't mean how she felt this morning I meant how she felt this morning:) JK lol ... once again sorry