PDA

View Full Version : thanks to all service men and women

robsformula
11-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Thanks to all the men and women in the armed forces fighting for piece and safety of the UNITED STATES.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and Gods speed :)

vmjtc3
11-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Nice post. I agree. My son will be home for Christmas block leave soon. :D

slowinhavasu
11-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks to all the men and women in the armed forces fighting for piece and safety of the UNITED STATES.
DITTOS.....

BajaMike
11-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Agreed!!!
:cool:

Forkin' Crazy
11-22-2006, 11:58 PM
+1!!! :cool:

73kona455
11-23-2006, 06:35 AM
couldnt have said it better

Tahiti350
11-23-2006, 08:23 AM
From one of the many in the US Military, thankyou for your support during this trying period. I know many of you have friend's and familiy members who are serving with Honor, and I thank you for the contribution you make back home to take care of the families and the issues that come up. You are making a difference by allowing us to focus on the task at hand, knowing we don't have to worry about all the little things that invariably come up. That trust and knowledge are so important, especially during the holiday season.
I am fortunate, in that I just got back from that part of the world, and made it home in time for Thanksgiving, with even more reasons to be thankful.
Please take a second and say a prayer (or just good thoughts, if that's your choice) for the serviceman and women giving their all to bring stability into the most unstable lands in the world, and if you know any of them or their families, pass a word of thanks to those left at home.
May they all come home safe and whole, in both body and spirit.......

Forkin' Crazy
11-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Please take a second and say a prayer (or just good thoughts, if that's your choice) for the serviceman and women giving their all to bring stability into the most unstable lands in the world, and if you know any of them or their families, pass a word of thanks to those left at home.
May they all come home safe and whole, in both body and spirit.......
Consider it done!!!! God Bless!!! :)