PDA

View Full Version : Family problems

wsuwrhr
11-22-2006, 09:45 PM
My youngest brother is having some problems, got picked up by the police.
Yesterday he calls my parents when they release him, he asks them to pick him up. He calls back a few minutes later to say the paperwork isn't correct and they are going to hold until tommorrow(today, Wednesday)
Well no call today, so my parents call West Valley detention and West Valley says they released him Tuesday, about a half hour after he called my parents.
WTF?
So how do I go about finding someone who might not want to be found?
I am hoping he didn't get a ride from someone else and something happened to him.
Any ideas?
Brian

Mrs.Racer277
11-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Does he have a cell phone???
Have the phone traced.

beerjet
11-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Sounds like he planned it out . My brother would never pull that shit with me .

C-2
11-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Give him one of those kiddie GPS phones. Juvenile, but effective.

wsuwrhr
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Sounds like he planned it out . My brother would never pull that shit with me .
He isn't like that.
He isn't a peice-of-shit-brother, he is the "no direction" kind of brother.
The whole thing just don't seem right.
I am really worried about his whereabouts right now.

wsuwrhr
11-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Have the phone traced.
I am guessing if he even has his cell phone the battery is dead by now.
Calls go right to voicemail.

wsuwrhr
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Give him one of those kiddie GPS phones. Juvenile, but effective.
Maybe after he turns up.

BreastManWins
11-22-2006, 10:34 PM
I have an idea - post some more of your personal information on this Web site and perhaps someone will see him and give you a call.

beerjet
11-22-2006, 10:37 PM
He isn't like that.
He isn't a peice-of-shit-brother, he is the "no direction" kind of brother.
I realize that . I have one myself . Been down this road many times before .

MudPumper
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
Brian,
The first thing you need to know is, What did he get arrested for???? The answer to that might shed some light on where he may have gone or what he may be doing.

QuickJet
11-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Brian,
The first thing you need to know is, What did he get arrested for???? The answer to that might shed some light on where he may have gone or what he may be doing.
I was thinking the same thing.

Biglue
11-22-2006, 11:41 PM
I have an idea - post some more of your personal information on this Web site and perhaps someone will see him and give you a call.
Was that a wise crack? Maybe someday you will have a legitimate question like that regarding a family member of yours you are worried about. And during the middle of your angst one of us can relay a stupid ass comment like that to you ro help you feel better.....focking jerk off.
Hey Brian, figure out where his friends live and socialize and go ask around through them. Fairly obvious but it's about the only thing I can think of. Good luck and keep us posted.

deltaAce
11-23-2006, 12:00 AM
Maybe he's ashamed for getting arrested & needs to stay at a friends house for a few days, to let things cool & think of an explaination. Get a call log of his cell calls from service provider. Hope all is well.

vmjtc3
11-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I would drive down and make sure he was actualy released. If they were going to release him but did not beacause of a paperwork error. There is a good chance the last paperwork error created a new one and the charge officer has it listed that he was released when he actualy was not. Just a thought. Hope this help's. J.C.

wankmyyoda
11-23-2006, 02:16 AM
your brother's an idiot. I'd be pissed they let a 'tard like that back on the streets.

OCMerrill
11-23-2006, 06:58 AM
Maybe after he turns up.
He possibly has a court date if he was indeed booked and released. Find out when it is and hopefully he will show up. At the very least you can find out what's up and see him. If he no shows then the problems esclate.
your brother's an idiot. I'd be pissed they let a 'tard like that back on the streets.
wankmyyoda = IGNORE

BreastManWins
11-23-2006, 07:38 AM
Was that a wise crack? Maybe someday you will have a legitimate question like that regarding a family member of yours you are worried about. And during the middle of your angst one of us can relay a stupid ass comment like that to you ro help you feel better.....focking jerk off.
Don't spend a minute worrying about (a) me posting a question regarding a family member on this Web site - it won't happen, or (b) one of (you) relaying a stupid ass comment - it will happen.
If you know this Web site you know it's a train wreck 24/7 - a place that's always entertaining mostly because of the conflicts.
I wish Brian and his brother the best (sincerely) and I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.

Mrs.Racer277
11-23-2006, 08:54 AM
I am guessing if he even has his cell phone the battery is dead by now.
Calls go right to voicemail.
But the cell location can still be traced.
Long story short, my sister has a medical condition and family got worried when she was a day late coming home from Mexico, so my dad had her cell phone traced.
Best of luck to you.

AirtimeLavey
11-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Sorry to hear this B. Odds are that he's dealing with his own demons or maybe just mistake in this case, and probably just wanting to lay low. Hope you find out his situation, soon. Keep us posted. Hope your T-day turns out well, for everyone.
Rick

wsuwrhr
11-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Have the phone traced.
Tried that, my parents pay for the cell phone. They won't do much without a court order.
They would say that the phone was dialed out twice this morning. Verizon won't release the numbers dialed on the phone, said my parents would have to wait for the bill to come.
So I hope it is safe to say that he is OK and out of jail. I guess.
Brian

cxr133
11-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Hey Brian, figure out where his friends live and socialize and go ask around through them. Fairly obvious but it's about the only thing I can think of. Good luck and keep us posted.
i actually thought this was a pretty good comment knowing that there are alot of LEO here on the board!!!

wsuwrhr
11-23-2006, 11:57 AM
Update,
Doesn't add up yet, but he got checked into Canyon Ridge.
Apparently he was banging his head on the jail floor and LE took him there.
I don't about the cell phone, someone else may have it.
The whole thing raises more questions than it answers, at least he is "OK".
Thanks for your support everyone. I do appreciate it.
Brian

Mrs.Racer277
11-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Update,
Brian
Atleast you know where he is at and is safe.
My dad may have had some pull with the cell phone thing cuz he is an ex cop.
Best of luck to you and the family.

HMF'er
11-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Update,
Brian
Patients at Canyon Ridge are usually allowed visitors, go by and check on him.

Wet Dream
11-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Tried that, my parents pay for the cell phone. They won't do much without a court order.
They would say that the phone was dialed out twice this morning. Verizon won't release the numbers dialed on the phone, said my parents would have to wait for the bill to come.
So I hope it is safe to say that he is OK and out of jail. I guess.
Brian
Brian, if you (or your parents) have the account setup online, you can get allthe info the phone has been doing within the last 10 minutes or so.

wsuwrhr
11-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Patients at Canyon Ridge are usually allowed visitors, go by and check on him.
Yep,
I was there at 2:00 waiting for visiting hours to begin.
He beat himself up so bad I didn't even recognize him.
It was a great Thanksgiving.
At least he is OK.
Brian

wsuwrhr
11-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Atleast you know where he is at and is safe.
My dad may have had some pull with the cell phone thing cuz he is an ex cop.
Best of luck to you and the family.
Thank you.
Brian

wsuwrhr
11-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Brian, if you (or your parents) have the account setup online, you can get allthe info the phone has been doing within the last 10 minutes or so.
I tried that with our account, all I could find were the billing statements. Nothing real time.
Brian

a catered life
11-24-2006, 09:27 AM
how old is he is my first question? second what was he picked up for? if it was something stupid he may be ready to face the entire family now :rolleyes: ...good luck

wsuwrhr
11-24-2006, 09:36 AM
how old is he is my first question? second what was he picked up for? if it was something stupid he may be ready to face the entire family now :rolleyes: ...good luck
He is in his 20's.
He was picked up because he was basically stupid. He called the cops on himself.
He was plenty embarassed, but he didn't what else to do.
Brian