PDA

View Full Version : Circlejert did it again

blondie#1
05-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Well we tested the lavey and the jerk did it again! I now have 150 more horsepower. It will be a challenge in handling it again. I must admit that I'm open for the challenge. eek! The thing hauls. Let's see if I can deal with it. I love the whirlaway that he installed, so far. I like the benefit of not having to ease off the gas pedal like before. It's is definitely quicker out of the corner, but I run out of straightaway and it is still wanting to keep going. It definitly put a big grin on my face. :p Great job CJ. V-Drivevideo Guy. I really enjoyed the video you sent us. :( I'm sorry I couldn't really tell you when you called my cell. :rolleyes: but, I was at work and had 200 Kiddo's around me making all kinds of noise. I felt a bad that I had to cut our converseing short. Everyone have a great and safe racing year. wink :D Talk at you more later.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-20-2003, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blondebombshell:
[QB] Well we tested the lavey and the jerk did it again! I now have 150 more horsepower. I like the benefit of not having to ease off the gas pedal like before. Snip, snip, snip...
Hey Bomber, who say's you have to ease off the pedal at all!!! Go wide and leave it on the wood!!! :) :) Show C.J. who's dishin out the smack-down this year!! Im really lookin forward to seeing the Nosty video's!!!
P.S. watch out for the Davis Hondo this year they're going to be bringing some heat!! :cool:

blondie#1
05-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Well, you have to let off the gas when you have to go back to the dock or you all of a sudden have to let off the gas because you have to turn really hard to the left. You can't tell me that the guys don't let off the gas when they go into the one pin turns! :D :confused: idea

CircleJerk
05-22-2003, 11:06 PM
She's got ya there Jerr! Banks lake course is virtually one pin triangle turns, three of them. The Farmers Daughter scores on Video Guy! Can you run wide open all the way around? Hee Hee smile_sp
How dare you call me a 'Jert' Dear...
[ May 23, 2003, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

CircleJerk
05-22-2003, 11:17 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
P.S. watch out for the Davis Hondo this year they're going to be bringing some heat!! :cool [/QB]\
Ya, you got that right, my sources say a three boat team may develope with 'Flipper' driving the Lavey! That could be a real animal act to watch! If he's lucky, he may time in out of the Bombers heat and get some seat time without real competition! And you are going to miss this action? I dont want to hear any complaints as to the video quality......Go Bomber PS: I think the Blonde will mash the gas whenever the guys challenge her for the inside lane and she will continue to run faster with each heat right up until the time she becomes exhausted from running that hard. Nobody drives a Lavey as well as Blonde in this neighborhood!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-27-2003, 02:49 PM
CircleJerk:
She's got ya there Jerr! Banks lake course is virtually one pin triangle turns, three of them. The Farmers Daughter scores on Video Guy! Can you run wide open all the way around? Hee Hee smile_sp
How dare you call me a 'Jert' Dear... Hey Jerkster didnt I send you tape of Lance runnin the triangle at puddingstone??? All the way around on the wood and huggin the pin to boot!!! Since you guys dont run Biesemeyers you might want to go wide when doin this. And yes I can run wide open all the way around, cruise on down and class will be in session!!! :D Go Bomber!! :cool: LOL

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Where you at jerkster???? Out practicing your full throttle turns??!! :p

CircleJerk
05-28-2003, 11:08 PM
I know what you are trying to do......and you're not even scratching the surface! Are you comparing your driving skill to that of a real Champion? Ohh JerrBear, I would love to have nothing better to do than practice my WOT turns, but.....its not worth explaining. smile_sp