PDA

View Full Version : Porshe Hits Tollbooth At 100mph+. (pics)

RitcheyRch
11-25-2006, 06:45 AM
Saw this on another message board.
link deleted

Redneck
11-25-2006, 06:59 AM
wow very sad our prayers go out to her family

YeLLowBoaT
11-25-2006, 07:09 AM
that was already posted here and cuased a major fuss.
I feel bad for her parents, not for her. ( if you don't know the back story on this, she got drunk and stole her dads car...) i'm thankful she did not hurt anyone else.
edit
when it was posted here it had a few more pics, that some found very disturbing.( head being riped off and brains every where)

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
11-25-2006, 07:31 AM
I think this happened on halloween day. The girl was a friend of my neighbor. Very sad.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:45 AM
That was the same ride in that other thread that got booted. A very sad ordeal:(

Wet Dream
11-25-2006, 07:46 AM
She might have been doing 100 when she clipped the Honda, but what was her actual speed after skidding across several lanes of traffic, hitting a curb and finally the building?

Hermosa
11-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Well, at least she can't kill anyone now. I feel safer.

Flying Sterling
11-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Some guy posted this here a few nights ago with even more graphic pics...
They just booted him and delited the thread. (thankfully)
I drive by that spot atleast once a day and now think about it everytime.
One other sad note. Because of this and several other adult natured content. MY SON AND I HAVE A MUCH HARDER TIME READING HOT BOAT TOGETHER!
HE LOVES THE BOATS AND RHINO'S.
Ok maybe we will just stay out of the (sand bar)

Mattman
11-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Some of us investigate these kinds of collisions for a living. We have to see things that no other people, if not in this business, should have to see. I have the photos of the girl. This was one of the worst I've seen in a while. For somebody to post those pics especially with younger viewers is ridiculous. :mad: To my knowledge, preliminary speeds were in the 130-140 mph range. That is not impact speed, however, due to the previous collision and some other factors including being airborne. From the time of the first 911 call from Dad and a neighbor, I believe, there was a three minute time frame between the call and the collision. Although speed and alcohol may be a contributing factor to some collisions it's the sudden stop of motion and energy that kills. For the parents with teen readers remember with every collision there are actually three collisions that occur. The vehicle versus the object, the body versus the interior of the vehicle, and your internal organs versus your body.

boatsnblondes
11-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Wow, sad to see....happens way too much......RIP

seanv
11-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Some of us investigate these kinds of collisions for a living. We have to see things that no other people, if not in this business, should have to see. I have the photos of the girl. This was one of the worst I've seen in a while. For somebody to post those pics especially with younger viewers is ridiculous. :mad: To my knowledge, preliminary speeds were in the 130-140 mph range. That is not impact speed, however, due to the previous collision and some other factors including being airborne. From the time of the first 911 call from Dad and a neighbor, I believe, there was a three minute time frame between the call and the collision. Although speed and alcohol may be a contributing factor to some collisions it's the sudden stop of motion and energy that kills. For the parents with teen readers remember with every collision there are actually three collisions that occur. The vehicle versus the object, the body versus the interior of the vehicle, and your internal organs versus your body.
very well said. i do believe though that a shot of reality is a good thing for younger invincable drivers. i hate to see stuff like that but, it happens. very sad that a young woman wont enjoy the rest of her life for a few moments of carelessnes.

H20Advantage
11-25-2006, 10:03 AM
I've seen the interior and victim pictures. Not something for those with a weak stomach.
I feel for the family, especially having a new driver in the house. Really so very sad.
I also question who the individual in law enforcement was that released those pictures on the Net for all to see. Poor judgement on their part.

al cole'holic
11-25-2006, 10:24 AM
..that's hot.
Best news outta that story is she only killed herself..

seanv
11-25-2006, 10:30 AM
I also question who the individual in law enforcement was that released those pictures on the Net for all to see. Poor judgement on their part.
i dont know, might just save a few lives. it showes how fragile a life is.

H20Advantage
11-25-2006, 10:46 AM
If you saw all the pics you would understand why I am concerned. I am L.E. and know there is a limit of what you need to release for educational value vs. sensitivity to family and friends.
Apparently on the thread that was deleted there were some who knew her personally. Hard thing for them to view someone they knew and loved. Most time family members are never shown the very graphic photos because of the long lasting effects it may have on them.

Mattman
11-25-2006, 10:47 AM
We have done the "Every 15 Minutes" program in the past. Every 15 minutes someone is critically injured or killed in an alcohol related collision. With parental consent we set up a mock fatal traffic collision in front of a local high school usually around the time for Prom. It's a pretty involved scenario with actual cars from previous collisions. Students are used as victims. The scene is set up with a speaker system as the officers and firefighters are hooked up to microphones. The media is invited. Kids can hear and see dispatch talking to 911 callers, fire and police personnel being dispatched and arriving on scene and so on. A full cut and rescue is done, kids are put in body bags, some transported to local hospitals by ambulance in which actual trauma teams work the patients for their own training. We use Mercy Air which lands on the high school football field to fly a critical patient to a hospital. We also use a hearse from a local mortuary on scene. We then set up a visit to the local court to see the process of the student who was "arrested" for DUI, death notifications to the parents, a visit to the morgue and finally the funeral and visit to the memorial set up by M.A.D.D for those killed by drunk drivers.

seanv
11-25-2006, 01:47 PM
h2o, i agree with the whole pt advocacy and all. i didnt know they were released without family consent.
matt, thats pretty cool that your community does that.

707dog
11-25-2006, 03:20 PM
If you saw all the pics you would understand why I am concerned. I am L.E. and know there is a limit of what you need to release for educational value vs. sensitivity to family and friends.
Apparently on the thread that was deleted there were some who knew her personally. Hard thing for them to view someone they knew and loved. Most time family members are never shown the very graphic photos because of the long lasting effects it may have on them.
i agree i too have seen aftermath pictures of a friends fatal accident..they are definitly not for the faint nor should be blasted on a web site..but with those that have seen them they are reminder that life precious!!!, everyone is guilty of speed including me but things like this kinda reminds us how fast life can change....bless the family!!

rrrr
11-25-2006, 03:55 PM
One other sad note. Because of this and several other adult natured content. MY SON AND I HAVE A MUCH HARDER TIME READING HOT BOAT TOGETHER!
You're not supposed to be on the forums if you're under 18. I'm sure you and sonny could find a more appropriate website to view together. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-25-2006, 04:32 PM
I missed all the orriginal crap, and thread, and found it on another thread about "why it wasn't OK", and went looking to satisfy the curiosity. Yes, very gruesome, and unfortunate, but I generally lack sympathy for the person who commits terminal stupidity. My sympathy reserved for the family and freinds. Something like that should not happen, but she would have told ya she knew what she was doing,and thus, here we are.

Wet Dream
11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Its called reality. Some can handle it some can't. As a previous long time member of the fire department, even though you didn't want to have to do these kind of calls, you had to. You didn't get the chance to say "I can't handle reality" or "I'll skip out in this one". When you get called out on a TC and are working on people that are your friends and don't even recognize them, its reality. The 2 drivers are DOA. Then to get home and get a phone call and I'm asked if I went to the TC earlier and told that its really good friends, only to go visit them in the hospital. Amazing stuff.

dmontzsta
11-25-2006, 06:02 PM
I saw this on another site a few days ago. Those pics are very graphic.

Seadog
11-25-2006, 06:59 PM
I have little sympathy for her committing stupidity suicide. That she hurt others and could have done worse to innocents, makes me mad. She probably had everything going for her and made cr*p out of it. I feel sorry for those who loved her. I know we all go through a stupid stage in life. Some more than others, but there are limits to what is allowed.

ULTRA26 # 1
11-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Has there any consideration being given to suicide? This was more than careless. Very, very sad when something goes so wrong and affects so many. Tragic

RitcheyRch
11-25-2006, 07:54 PM
I didnt know was posted before.
that was already posted here and cuased a major fuss.
I feel bad for her parents, not for her. ( if you don't know the back story on this, she got drunk and stole her dads car...) i'm thankful she did not hurt anyone else.
edit
when it was posted here it had a few more pics, that some found very disturbing.( head being riped off and brains every where)

Wet Dream
11-25-2006, 08:44 PM
Has there any consideration being given to suicide? This was more than careless. Very, very sad when something goes so wrong and affects so many. Tragic
Maybe...for a split second, but quickly proved not the case. She was young, allegedly drunk, and stole daddy's car.

ratso
11-26-2006, 01:24 AM
Apparently grounding her is out of the question.

Wet Dream
11-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Apparently grounding her is out of the question.
Actually, she's grounded for life...as in 6 feet.

IDRPSTF
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
I have a Ranch less than 5 minutes from that spot. We get all of the "Too Fast Too Soon" brats racing around the hills at night running side by side on canyon roads. Locals have taken matters into our own hands as the police and CHP tell us to call the other agency as opposed to responding. I pulled kids from cars (alive and just hanging on), Pulled cars back up the cliff and back down from cliffs. At least one accident a month in the winter, and one per week in the summer. The two things that all of these kids have in common is fast expensive cars that a 16-20 year old could never afford on their own, and an attitude that they are above the law.
I wish I could look at this and feel bad, and now hearing she was drunk... I feel sorry for the person in the Honda.

3 daytona`s
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
..that's hot.
Best news outta that story is she only killed herself..
What was to mean? :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-26-2006, 07:09 PM
It meant that fortunately, while being incredibly terminally stupid, she didn't kill anyone else along with herself.

3 daytona`s
11-26-2006, 07:46 PM
It meant that fortunately, while being incredibly terminally stupid, she didn't kill anyone else along with herself.
Smoking = so that`s HOT HUH :idea:

jayd_jr
11-27-2006, 07:44 AM
The point was she crossed over 4 lanes of oncoming traffic.... COuld have been way worse! Especially since I drive that road twice a day! Saw the porsche on the tow truck when I went by...
VERY SAD!

SnakeWrench
11-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Show your tenage drivers. Thats what I did. A friend of mine worked that wreck and more than likely took the pictures. I showed my teenage drivers. I showed him the pictures they didn't post. She was a very beautiful girl, but not in the pictures I showed my son. Sobering.

laveydayz
11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
My coworker is the cousin of the victim. She was sickened by the fact that someone posted these photos let alone the more graphic ones that were removed. There was a very sad story behind this and a terrible tregedy for a good family. Mattman is so right. Who needs or wants to see something like this. I saw all of the removed pics and they are disturbing to say the least. To bad there are sick enough people that would so badly disrespect the family of the victim.....just my .02

laveydayz
11-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Maybe...for a split second, but quickly proved not the case. She was young, allegedly drunk, and stole daddy's car.
Typical...someone who knows nothing mixing up the facts. Its an 18yr old life lost...very tragic in my opinion

YeLLowBoaT
11-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Typical...someone who knows nothing mixing up the facts. Its an 18yr old life lost...very tragic in my opinion
I really don't need to know if she was drunk or if she stole her dads car.... all I need to know is she was going over 100 mph when she hit the tole booth. That right there is reason enough for me not to feel bad for her.

laveydayz
11-27-2006, 09:14 PM
I really don't need to know if she was drunk or if she stole her dads car.... all I need to know is she was going over 100 mph when she hit the tole booth. That right there is reason enough for me not to feel bad for her.
Well her cousin never mentined of her being drunk...? That was said here. It was a teenage heat of the moment rebelion. Im sure many of us did careless things at 18 but were lucky enough to live through them. I know I did. Good family, good kid and a horrific accident. A few cold hearted peeps here.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 09:27 PM
We have done the "Every 15 Minutes" program in the past. Every 15 minutes someone is critically injured or killed in an alcohol related collision. With parental consent we set up a mock fatal traffic collision in front of a local high school usually around the time for Prom. It's a pretty involved scenario with actual cars from previous collisions. Students are used as victims. The scene is set up with a speaker system as the officers and firefighters are hooked up to microphones. The media is invited. Kids can hear and see dispatch talking to 911 callers, fire and police personnel being dispatched and arriving on scene and so on. A full cut and rescue is done, kids are put in body bags, some transported to local hospitals by ambulance in which actual trauma teams work the patients for their own training. We use Mercy Air which lands on the high school football field to fly a critical patient to a hospital. We also use a hearse from a local mortuary on scene. We then set up a visit to the local court to see the process of the student who was "arrested" for DUI, death notifications to the parents, a visit to the morgue and finally the funeral and visit to the memorial set up by M.A.D.D for those killed by drunk drivers.
Very powerful program. I have picked the vehicles used in this program for three years now and the pics that will be shown. The only program that teenage kids never speak in....

YeLLowBoaT
11-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Well her cousin never mentined of her being drunk...? That was said here. It was a teenage heat of the moment rebelion. Im sure many of us did careless things at 18 but were lucky enough to live through them. I know I did. Good family, good kid and a horrific accident. A few cold hearted peeps here.
If you call a "good kid" one that knowingly breaks the law....lets not forget here that she hit some one else that is VERY lucky to be alive. I feel very bad for the family, but I am glad she killed herself b4 she killed some one else.

laveydayz
11-27-2006, 09:47 PM
If you call a "good kid" one that knowingly breaks the law....lets not forget here that she hit some one else that is VERY lucky to be alive. I feel very bad for the family, but I am glad she killed herself b4 she killed some one else. I bet you drive over 65? Knowingly breaking the law! Agreed its a blessing no one else lost their life. Just hope the family does not have to see these pics. Very graphic photos.

hoolign
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM
I think that in respect of those who are close to the family..the pics should come down! all of em!terrible accident! I could not bear to see one of my friends or their family in that state never mind plaster the pics around. I'm sure that if someone wanted to see them ( why i dont know) they would know where to find them!

wolfie
11-27-2006, 10:04 PM
The big question is, why did she think it was alright to take the car, go have a few pops, and then drive at over 100MPH. Where might she have learned that this was OK? Where is the respect for the person in the Honda that might have been kill. While my heart goes out to her family as no parent should bury a child, there is a problem that she thought nothing of doing these things.

Quality Time
11-27-2006, 11:11 PM
That appears to be a ramp plaza, not a mainline toll plaza. Alton or maybe Portola?

Hallett19
11-27-2006, 11:31 PM
I know the pics are bad, if you guys want me to take the links down, pm me and I'll do it.

ratso
11-27-2006, 11:45 PM
...heat of the moment rebellion??? My son has never even raised his voice to me, much less stole my car. I will never understand all the bullshit excuses people make for their kids... Still sad she had to pay with her life...

wolfie
11-28-2006, 01:22 AM
...heat of the moment rebellion??? My son has never even raised his voice to me, much less stole my car. I will never understand all the bullshit excuses people make for their kids... Still sad she had to pay with her life...
I agree Ratso. People have been enabling kids by using the " It's just a teenage thing" because we did things while we were young. My son isn't allowed to get away with anything that I did. Not because I'm hypocritical
but because it was wrong when I did it. My father had a line that I was not to cross. I crossed it a few times. If I were to use the excuse that I did it and didn't get hurt by it so it's OK for my son to do, that line has just moved. My son towers over my wife by at least 7" and lettered his freshman year in wrestling but, she still scares the shit out of him, more so out of respect.
Again, my heart goes out to the family but at least let's learn something from this tragedy. We need to have more discipline at home.

OKIE-JET
11-28-2006, 01:34 AM
I agree Ratso. People have been enabling kids by using the " It's just a teenage thing" because we did things while we were young. My son isn't allowed to get away with anything that I did. Not because I'm hypocritical
but because it was wrong when I did it. My father had a line that I was not to cross. I crossed it a few times. If I were to use the excuse that I did it and didn't get hurt by it so it's OK for my son to do, that line has just moved. My son towers over my wife by at least 7" and lettered his freshman year in wrestling but, she still scares the shit out of him, more so out of respect.
Again, my heart goes out to the family but at least let's learn something from this tragedy. We need to have more discipline at home.
Thats the best damn thing ive read all night.

Seadog
11-28-2006, 06:17 AM
Whether it is drugs, alcohol or wild behavior, it is suicidal behavior. I have seen too much of that to feel sorry for her. The question is what is too much of the gory pictures to show. Considering what is replicated on TV these days, it is hard for most people to be shocked by gore. I would not post any pictures that show body parts, but only out of respect for the family.
We are needing better ways to raise kids. Our drive is to give them all that they could desire, and it gets into a competition with other kids. It would be nice if there was an easy way to teach them humility, responsibility and compassion. Unfortunately, you cannot learn those traits from a golden perch.

Cheap Thrills
11-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Regardless of the cause of the accedent it's always sad when a life is lost.
What amazes me is, all the sick fućks that post the pics and links to the aftermath of the accedent instead of posting pics of the young lady as she should be remembered before the accedent.
T.

Wet Dream
11-28-2006, 07:30 AM
I'm mixing up the facts? :mad: No, you can't comprehend what your eyes see, or you don't have a clue what "ALLEGEDLY" means. I didn't say shit about it being fact. 18 is young, and she took her Dad's car sans permission. That is called stealing, or unlawful taking of property. Take your pick, either way, its against the law.

Sherpa
11-28-2006, 07:40 AM
I wonder how many people would be thinking oh poor kid if it was some punk
boy who took daddy's car and crashed it at over 100mph taking out another
innocent driver in the process.........
I personally think it's definetely a tradegy.........
I only feel bad for the parents, definetely not the kid (who happens to be a girl)
--stupid kids most always do stupid things (me included) driving daddy's
stolen/borrowed porsche (we only had a 1962 chevy pickup and 1974 Celica
in my youth) so my maximum speed capability was maybe 70.............
she made a very bad decision........ I'd still like to know if she was really
dui or not. that alone makes this seem like she is really an idiot, and not
just "a rebelious teen"....
--Sherpa

Hallett19
11-28-2006, 07:59 AM
I took the pics down

Kurtis500
11-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Its interesting until it happens to someone you love. Everyone here with daughters, picture her as that girl.
There is a reason why booze, tobaco, pornography and the like are kept out of kids hands until they reach certain ages. Some are able to handle themselves responsibly by that age, while others dont.
It is sad, this young girl made the wrong choices. With over 15 years on the FD I've removed a number of similar people from thier cars.

catman-do
11-28-2006, 08:30 AM
I dont see anything wrong with posting the pics. Visualization is what really hits your heart and soul. That is what makes a parent sit their kid down and talk with them about drinking and driving. Hearing some story wouldnt do it justice and the parent may then just brush it off. I had a friend in high school die while she was in the car with a drunk driver. That one persons fatal accident probably saved several others from dying. Seeing this story may gross enough people out so that they think twice about driving drunk over the holidays. Especially with this being the DUI season and all.

seanv
11-28-2006, 09:11 AM
catman, well said. i feel that if showing these pix and telling the story saves one teen or 20 it was worth it. kids dont understand the forces at work in a collision. so, you show them a few of these pix and the light kicks on. let some good come of a tragedy. im not saying make it a tastles freak show. hopefully some on here talked to their kids and it saves a few lives.

Cole Trickle
11-28-2006, 09:41 AM
This is a traggic event but I think the pictures of the car and the toll booth could be used as a gruesome teaching device. If I had 15-18 y/o kids I would show them this thread in a heart beat. (I don't want to see the body as I think the blood stained cement shows enough)
I recently sold my condo that was about 5 miles from that location and worked for several years in the Ladera/Coto area. I didn't grow up a poor kid but always had to buy my own cars/toys.Coto/Ladera is quite different and the attitude of most of the kids proves this. You can pull up to a light on Antonio on any given day and see a 16 yo driving a car that is way out of there league (ability wise)
I would be intreseted to find out if the 18 year old female was infact drinking?where did she get the alcohol? Where were the parents? How did she get the keys?
It's a terrible situation and my heart goes out to all that are involved. :cry: :cry:

wolfie
11-28-2006, 09:53 AM
I showed my 16 year old the attached site so that he knows what his actions can cause. As I've seen countless time in various post, "without pics" ect.!
He was very attentive as we talked and no I didn't show him the most graphic pics as he's smart enough and didn't need that. It only hits home when you can see it. I've done the same with drugs and alcohol as I've a co-worker that had a son almost die from GHB. Until they see it they don't believe it.

spectratoad
11-28-2006, 10:49 AM
I have read through these posts and see the opinions on both sides of the fence. Me personally though see nothing wrong with the pics I did see. I remember when I was 16 and got hit for a speeding ticket. I seem to remember them showing some graphic "this is what can happen to teenage speeders" photos. I keep forgetting though that today's touchy/feely folks can't handle graphic photos that may teach a kid something. Do we need to see the phots with brains spilled out all over? NO. Should the photos be all over the internet for sick phucks to drool over? NO.
One of my friends the other night had their daughter, who was spending the night at a friends house, go riding along with the friend on a joyride in the girls parents car. Got busted at 2 in the morning. They were 14-15yo. I would kick my kids arse and let them spend a night or two in the juvi for that stunt. I thought about showing her these pics and see what could end up if her friend decided to be stupid.

DAVEO
11-28-2006, 12:07 PM
my thoughts are with the family and friends, But with what has been said stole a car and killed herself. I have noticed alot more girls driving like they have been racing cars for 20 years when infact they have not been driving for 5 years. They think nothing will go wrong well this brings light to life. This kind of shit happens everyday some where. I think alot of this comes from those movies with the steet racers. They think that is real life and its ok to do those things... well look at these pics and show them to your young drivers. Maybe this will slow them down some...

laveydayz
11-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I think that in respect of those who are close to the family..the pics should come down! all of em!terrible accident! I could not bear to see one of my friends or their family in that state never mind plaster the pics around. I'm sure that if someone wanted to see them ( why i dont know) they would know where to find them!
In no way am I saying this girls actions were right. This was a selfish act that could have killed other people. The point I was trying to make hit home today. These photos are now going around in an email. Today the cousin of the victim whom I work with, got the email not knowing what it was. She opened the attachment and freaked out. She has since left for the day. The outside person who sent this had no idea who these pics were of. This is exactly why these kinds of pics should not be going around. I do agree however that if these pics could be used to save another life than great. Just dont think the family needed to see this.

Slacker
11-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Its sad to hear and see what happened,but unfortunatly it happens everyday. The average joe just doesnt see it. I only saw the two pics on the link and didnt think they were that bad(gruesome). Then agian i didnt know any of the victims.Sometimes you need to see the consequenses of bad judgement calls etc. Kids now a days grow up on the fast and furious way of life, and with all the gruesome images and movies. People and kids are becoming used to seeing all the gore, but when you see something like this KNOWING its for real.Knowing a young girl lost her life makes it hit home, it wasnt fake i should say. I had two friends in high school die, one on the scene and another had to suffer for a week before he finally passed. Yes it made me slow my role for awhile.Only good thing is that the honda victim is ok. Just my 02 cent worth

Cole Trickle
11-28-2006, 03:22 PM
In no way am I saying this girls actions were right. This was a selfish act that could have killed other people. The point I was trying to make hit home today. These photos are now going around in an email. Today the cousin of the victim whom I work with, got the email not knowing what it was. She opened the attachment and freaked out. She has since left for the day. The outside person who sent this had no idea who these pics were of. This is exactly why these kinds of pics should not be going around. I do agree however that if these pics could be used to save another life than great. Just dont think the family needed to see this.
Would it have been OK if the victims cousin opened an email showing my family member in a horrific car accident???
I kinda understand what your saying but unfortunatley she was unlucky and opened something that related to her.(The other million people that see it are not realitives and can learn from there tradgedy)

barbigrl
11-28-2006, 03:56 PM
I got these pictures in an e-mail yesterday. I did not forward them. :(
Hold on to your kids people....stuff like this happens every day. A co-worker of mines 5 year old daughter died this am from a brain tumor..... children should never die before their parents... :(

Throttle
11-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Show your tenage drivers. Thats what I did. A friend of mine worked that wreck and more than likely took the pictures. I showed my teenage drivers. I showed him the pictures they didn't post. She was a very beautiful girl, but not in the pictures I showed my son. Sobering.
:idea:

86 catalina
11-28-2006, 08:42 PM
I to have seen many more girls(between the ages 16/21) racing around on the highways in there brand new suv/sportcars cutting people off ,swerving around traffic,doing 80 texting there friends,putting on makeup,looking in there sun visors checking out makeup status.They need to obey the laws just like anyone else and if they dont ,they have to suffer the consequence just like any other idiot.That not only didnt think twice about ther own life, they sure as hell were not thinking about any other person of family. Bottom line, she had driven that porsche before.If she had a 4 door honda civic automatic she sure as heck wouldnt have jumped into a 6 speed stick shift street legal race car.That car could have handled speeds up to 170 mph no problem.Driver error is most likely the cause if incident.Girls ,or guys,want to race ,first learn how to on a track these chicks sure ain't no Danica Patrick.

ratso
11-28-2006, 08:46 PM
We get to deal with the Bimbo Baylor Bitches here...

SmokinLowriderSS
11-28-2006, 08:51 PM
The alcohol bit was not invented here, but is all over this story on the net. Apparently it is a misrepresentation of the news report, which I have a part of here, from The Orange County Register, ocregister.com.
Police found open alcoholic beverage containers inside of the Porsche but alcohol is not suspected as a cause of the collision, CHP officials said.
The actual reporting looks to being misrepresented,and not being confirmed before spreading, just like everything else.