PDA

View Full Version : Kramer hecklers

riverroyal
11-25-2006, 09:24 AM
are looking for a CASH settlement the paper said this morning.WOW,thats a surprise

Jordy
11-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Amazing. Whodathunkit??? Perhaps he can offer them a Rhino and a treadmill and they'll go away. :D :D :D

ratso
11-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Yes... the two black men want a face to face apology and "possibly" some money... lmao... :rolleyes:

H20Advantage
11-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Just blows me away. Was it non PC what he did, "yes". What happened to Freedom of Speech in this country. Imagine how a lawsuit like this could affect our country if he was found to have to pay.
Newspapers would be screwed along with alot of other people. It was a comedy club, you expect to here crap like that when you go there.
They need to get a life.

ratso
11-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Steel Cage Match!!! :crossx:

jrod
11-25-2006, 09:51 AM
My thought is that the media puts most of this stuff out of context. They don't show the parts where the guys were loud and disrupting the act. But it also shows were they call him a cracker. Maybe they need to appologize as well to the white community, and give Kramer a new tunnel.

ratso
11-25-2006, 10:36 AM
We need to get together and start the WAACP and go after those bastards for heckling Kramer! :mad: :mad: :idea: :D

Old Texan
11-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Heckling for dollars is gonna become an artform if these guys win a lawsuit.
Then again the dumbf's may be running a test and gettin' ready to heckle "Jerry" for some real bucks..... 'cause Kramer's broke ol' asse probably couldn't buy 'em an ugly hooker........ :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-25-2006, 04:37 PM
We need to get together and start the WAACP and go after those bastards for heckling Kramer! :mad: :mad: :idea: :D
Ummmm,,, I think that would be NAAWP. :p
Heck, you'd only want an ugly hooker, all the good-looking ones are cops. I thought everybody knew that Tex. :crossx:

ratso
11-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Heck, you'd only want an ugly hooker, all the good-looking ones are cops. I thought everybody knew that Tex. :crossx:
Guess I screwed that one up... :jawdrop:
Why I changed the "N" instead of the "C" is beyond me... :idea:

HM
11-25-2006, 05:02 PM
No no...ratso is forming WAACP with RD. It is the White Anglos Against Colored People.

ratso
11-25-2006, 05:17 PM
No no...ratso is forming WAACP with RD. It is the White Anglos Against Colored People.
:jawdrop: :idea: :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-25-2006, 05:18 PM
:rolleyes:

JAY4SPEED
11-25-2006, 05:22 PM
Just watch, I get he pays them.
They want a cash settlement because they know their case has no chance in court. Their power is in damaging his career even further. If they want money, he may just be stupid enough to give it to them to shut 'em up and hope they go away. They can extort money from him knowing that if they can get this into court and make a big deal out of this, they would make damage control of his career unattainable win or lose in court. Do you think they give a crap about an apology? This is just a chance to cash in for them. Which is a dangerous thing within itself, pulling the race card for cash. When does this crap stop?
If by some crazy ass chance that this would get into court and they win, just think of the precedent this will set for any comedian joking about any other race. Hell 3/4 of the black comedians would be out of work, most of their routines are about making fun of other races.
Just my .02

ratso
11-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Just watch, I get he pays them.
They want a cash settlement because they know their case has no chance in court. Their power is in damaging his career even further. If they want money, he may just be stupid enough to give it to them to shut 'em up and hope they go away. They can extort money from him knowing that if they can get this into court and make a big deal out of this, they would make damage control of his career unattainable win or lose in court. Do you think they give a crap about an apology? This is just a chance to cash in for them. Which is a dangerous thing within itself, pulling the race card for cash. When does this crap stop?
If by some crazy ass chance that this would get into court and they win, just think of the precedent this will set for any comedian joking about any other race. Hell 3/4 of the black comedians would be out of work, most of their routines are about making fun of other races.
Just my .02
If Kramer was black, this wouldn't be... oh never fukkin' mind. :rolleyes: :mad: :yuk:

ratso
11-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Not to say that Kramer isn't a dumbass, I never liked him and damn sure wouldn't pay money to see him... :yuk:

JAY4SPEED
11-25-2006, 05:27 PM
If Kramer was black, this wouldn't be... oh never fukkin' mind. :rolleyes: :mad: :yuk:
You know, if they were just going for an apology only, I would give them a ton of credit and I'd be on their side. When they ask for cash other than a refund of the price of the ticket and tried to cash in, is when they showed thier "true color." (pun intended)

angry dad
11-25-2006, 06:39 PM
You know, if they were just going for an apology only, I would give them a ton of credit and I'd be on their side. When they ask for cash other than a refund of the price of the ticket and tried to cash in, is when they showed thier "true color." (pun intended)
Agreed!!
The 3 rules in your sig, thumbs up!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 06:51 PM
:yuk:

ratso
11-25-2006, 06:52 PM
:yuk:
Hey... he said it... not me... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

SmokinLowriderSS
11-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Ahhhh... thanks for the 'splanation HM. :p

SmokinLowriderSS
11-26-2006, 01:26 PM
I heartilly agree with ya J4S.

playdeep
11-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm sure the idea of payola....
Was pulled from chapter 1,in Jesse Jackson's "book of extorsion"(aka playin'victim)

Essex502
11-26-2006, 01:52 PM
I wonder how much of a "retainer" the "Slick Butch Lawyeress" (remember that term?) Gloria Alred took for "representing" those two African American gentlemen?