PDA

View Full Version : Sunk The Trailer

Jetaholic
11-25-2006, 09:55 AM
I dunno how this could've happened, but as I backed into the water, the boat somehow stayed on top of the water, but the trailer went straight down to the bottom and sunk about 6-8 inches.
But then I was able to pull it out when I pulled the truck forward. WHEW WHAT A RELIEF!
Now accepting donations to cover the gas it took to pull the trailer out.:crossx::crossx::crossx::crossx:

H20Advantage
11-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Where do we send donations for the stress relief fund... :p

datdude
11-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the laugh Jet.... :)

beerjet
11-25-2006, 10:13 AM
You must be devistated. :crossx:

OCMerrill
11-25-2006, 10:29 AM
How do we know you are telling the truth? Do you have proof that the trailer ever went under water? Where are the pics? Maybe someone else pulled it out, and you are just claiming to be the one doing it. Is this you posting, or your cousin or wife asking for money? This all sounds hokey to me.
:boxed: :rollside: :)
:p :cool:
Funny shit :)

SmokinLowriderSS
11-25-2006, 04:42 PM
I dunno how this could've happened, but as I backed into the water, the boat somehow stayed on top of the water, but the trailer went straight down to the bottom and sunk about 6-8 inches.
But then I was able to pull it out when I pulled the truck forward. WHEW WHAT A RELIEF!
Now accepting donations to cover the gas it took to pull the trailer out.:crossx::crossx::crossx::crossx:
Man did you get lucky!
I've seen cases where sunken trailers have pulled trucks and SUV's into the water with them, sunk them, so that you had to go find them and retrieve both LATER. :cry: Very bad situation you narrowly avoided. :idea:
On the other hand, if you had lost the trailer, I think there's somebody on the board who may have a spare trailer that is, or was, or may never have been, boatless, and might be available later.

Jetaholic
11-25-2006, 04:58 PM
How do we know you are telling the truth? Do you have proof that the trailer ever went under water? Where are the pics? Maybe someone else pulled it out, and you are just claiming to be the one doing it. Is this you posting, or your cousin or wife asking for money? This all sounds hokey to me.
:boxed: :rollside: :)
:p :cool:
Please don't bash me. I've been undergoing a lot of stress because of this whole thing. It took my whole life savings just to pull the thing out of the water, plus the gas I burned out in the boat that day, then I had to pull it out a second time, only this time along with the boat. Plus I had to get home somehow...that's a lot of gas.
So please stop bashing me!
I would give you the pics, but "I'll never see you". :crossx:

H20 Toie
11-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I will stand witness that Jetaholic is telling the truth and that all the statments were true.
Hey Jet whoever you are i expect a fair share of the donations

topless
11-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Great artical for ***boat Magazine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does'nt ***boat do an artical on this Guy.Seem's like ***boat would step up and help with this.Later,has anybody donated yet? or has ***boat been intouch with you.This is crazy. Somebody said if everybody who veiws this thread and donated $2.00 it would cover more than enough.Step up people.Mines in the mail :crossx: :crossx:

73kona455
11-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Do you not have any kinfolks to come on here and beg for money for you?.. and to defend you? :rollside: :rollside: Is your dr worried about you?.. Are you on meds because of this? Will you be Later ? When do we get a statement from your lawyer? Will that happen Later?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Ill donate and then we can pull it out together. THen we can spend the donations LATER....:crossx:

ULTRA26 # 1
11-25-2006, 06:55 PM
That was good :)

Devil's Advocate
11-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Does anything stay afloat anymore? :rolleyes: :cool:

Devil's Advocate
11-25-2006, 07:05 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507for-an-ass.jpg

ratso
11-25-2006, 07:05 PM
ewe assclownes ned too get a life and stoppe baching my cuz or ill havta bust a cap in yo azz...phuckin assclones
You should bust a cap in your spelling teacher asswipe...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:06 PM
did it sunk all the way down

73kona455
11-25-2006, 07:14 PM
ewe assclownes ned too get a life and stoppe baching my cuz or ill havta bust a cap in yo azz...phuckin assclones
#1 funniest post of the day...one of Laters alter egos is on the loose tonight :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3507popcorn.jpg

3 daytona`s
11-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Great artical for ***boat Magazine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why does'nt ***boat do an artical on this Guy.Seem's like ***boat would step up and help with this.Later,has anybody donated yet? or has ***boat been intouch with you.This is crazy. Somebody said if everybody who veiws this thread and donated $2.00 it would cover more than enough.Step up people.Mines in the mail :crossx: :crossx:
Topless,this is the Holidays you must let this shit go,you have punished poor Later enough.I would hate to have you on a jury.I`d hang at high noon. :)

73kona455
11-25-2006, 07:25 PM
no not laytors jetohauleks ewe phukin pece ov assclowne shitSo how many other people live up there in Laters head with you? :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
11-25-2006, 07:27 PM
So sorry to hear about your bad day on the water. My check is in the mail and even though is a small donation hopefully it will help to ease the burden.
Sure tells a lot about whatever school system this family went to.
no not laytors jetohauleks ewe phukin pece ov assclowne shit

Jetaholic
11-25-2006, 07:27 PM
My cuz!? Who the hell is this guy? I bet he loves ridin' that 61 pocket rocket!:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:29 PM
You should bust a cap in your spelling teacher asswipe...
Thats what I was going to say LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another classic post :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Topless,this is the Holidays you must let this shit go,you have punished poor Later enough.I would hate to have you on a jury.I`d hang at high noon. :)
I think we found LATERS attorney:D:crossx:

Jetaholic
11-25-2006, 07:31 PM
I just wanna say thank you to all who have donated to my scam. It's great to see a great community of boaters come together in time of a scam and get suckered right in. Your donations will be used wisely.:)

73kona455
11-25-2006, 07:36 PM
I just wanna say thank you to all who have donated to my scam. It's great to see a great community of boaters come together in time of a scam and get suckered right in. Your donations will be used wisely.:)
you arent going to promise refunds to everyone since your scam has been brought to light? :)

Biglue
11-25-2006, 07:40 PM
Thats what I was going to say LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another classic post :D
That was funny as hell. :cry: :crossx:

jbone
11-25-2006, 07:52 PM
Is the trailer even worth anything now??? After all, it did go under water 6-8 inches and was down there for some time.
J

JAY4SPEED
11-25-2006, 08:00 PM
I heard there was a big stink when the Sheriff's office came out to do a search to try and locate the sunk trailer. With your not being a resident, they wasted their tax dollars trying to find your property. Besides they found the sunk trailer still hooked to the tow vehicle. They set out buoys that later on went missing.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
11-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Buy some crack and pass it around:crossx:

73kona455
11-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Could donate some of it to Later.. i hear he has a sunk boat.. :rolleyes:

73kona455
11-25-2006, 11:40 PM
anyone know where to get a dumba$$ to english translation? :rollside:

OKIE-JET
11-25-2006, 11:47 PM
anyone know where to get a dumba$$ to english translation? :rollside:
I thinkin' it's at LATERS place

73kona455
11-25-2006, 11:50 PM
I thinkin' it's at LATERS place
i think he uses one very regularly...lol

OKIE-JET
11-25-2006, 11:58 PM
i think he uses one very regularly...lol
But which way does he use it? Obviously in reverse...LOL

73kona455
11-26-2006, 12:00 AM
But which way does he use it? Obviously in reverse...LOL
i think those 5-6 other folks running around in his head uses it alot too.... :rollside: :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
11-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Hi there azzclown. We've all been waiting for you to show up, but figured you'd be on later. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
11-26-2006, 06:42 AM
My ex-wife gets all my donation money, so I told her to send it in. Always glad to help out a fellow boater in need. :)

Jetaholic
11-26-2006, 09:24 AM
We've all been waiting for you to show up, but figured you'd be 'on' later. :D
:crossx: