PDA

View Full Version : DSL Down

LHC30Victory
01-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Verizon seems unwilling to replace the trunk lines around our neighborhood and so my DSL has been down since Thurs - only work posting :rolleyes:
What did I miss? I caught the threads for Phat Matt's B/D, and SYA party, but what else????

dmontzsta
01-23-2006, 09:54 AM
That is lame, I would be pissed.

LHC30Victory
01-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Tell me about it! I have had six repair requests for the exact same problem in the past 5 months between the two lines we have at the house. Our neighbor has similar problems. The techs who have come out, end up switching pairs and each time they say the trunk is out of good pair. WTF Verizon????

ChumpChange
01-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Ted:
Sorry we missed your call on Saturday. Courtney doesn't carry her cell phone when we're together so we didn't get your message until Sunday. A bummer too since we were already drinking Margaritas at the Whole Enchilada prior.
btw: Those people in Glendora I PMed you about have emptied their house and it's up for sale. Don't know the exact reason why but it made me laugh when I heard about the sign.

Blown Spectra
01-23-2006, 10:23 AM
That is why my friend you never get DSL<<<---(Dirthy Secret Lies). Go with the Cable modems, they work much better...... ohhh did i tell you that the WORK!!! :)

LHC30Victory
01-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Matt, they moved because of some whiney neighbor always complaining :-)
BS - Thanks for the support and warm fuzzy feelings when I'm down and out of contact with all my friends. :cry: :)

Blown Spectra
01-23-2006, 10:51 AM
Matt, they moved because of some whiney neighbor always complaining :-)
BS - Thanks for the support and warm fuzzy feelings when I'm down and out of contact with all my friends. :cry: :)
Sorry bud.... just being a lil honest... thats all....lol

LHC30Victory
01-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Sorry bud.... just being a lil honest... thats all....lol
Honesty - the cause of 99% of divorces
Well, after :rolleyes: the deed!

WYRD
01-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Honesty - the cause of 99% of divorces
Well, after :rolleyes: the deed!
I thought MARRIAGE was the leading cause of divorce :idea: :crossx: