PDA

View Full Version : Lakers in the front, clippers in the back.

dmontzsta
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Things seem to be back to normal.
Lakers 9-4
clippers 6-6
Lakers should have been 10-3, but that lucky come back by Utah changed that. It is ok though, the Lakers will get revenge on Thursday at Staples when Utah comes back.
BTW:
K. Bryant - 10 Assists, 19 Points and 6 Rebounds.
S. Parker - 4 Assists, 13 Points and 2 Steals.
L. Walton - 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds and 10 Points.
L. Odom - 21 Points, 2 Blocks, 1 Steal, 4 Assists and 6 Rebounds.
A. Bynum - 6 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 3 Blocks and 3 Points.
K. Brown - 13 Points, 2 Blocks, 1 Steal, 1 Assist and 9 Rebounds.
J. Farmar - 11 Points, 1 Steal, 1 Assist and 1 Rebound.
M. Evans - 7 Points, 1 Assist and 1 Rebound.
V. Radmanovic - 2 Points, 3 Rebounds, 1 Steal and 1 Block
All this right after they just had these numbers vs. Utah.
K. Bryant - 27 Points, 1 Block, 1 Steal, 2 Assists and 5 Rebounds.
S. Parker - 7 Points, 1 Block, 2 Steals, 4 Assists and 2 Rebounds.
L. Odom - 26 Points, 1 Steal, 3 Assists and 6 Rebounds.
L. Walton - 13 Points, 3 Assists and 2 Rebounds.
A. Bynum - 4 Points, 2 Assists and 2 Rebounds.
K. Brown - 15 Points, 3 Blocks, 3 Steals, 2 Assists and 5 Rebounds.
V. Radmanovic - 3 Points, 1 Block and 3 Rebounds.
M. Evans - 5 Points, 1 Assist and 1 Steal.
S. Vujacic - 8 Points and 1 Rebound.
The great thing is PJ is inserting a different player in each game and they are getting some points, this team is DEEP.
I cannot wait for the new Power Rankings to come out.
**** THE HATERS!

DILLIGAF
11-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Go get out your life size Kobe poster out and beat your little pud Don......
:)

Jyruiz
11-27-2006, 08:27 AM
It's a long season Don, but it does feel good to see the Lakers start out better this year than last. Hope they build confidence and get a lot of momentum while playing at home, they are going to need it for the upcoming road schedules.

Hardly Satisfied
11-27-2006, 09:40 AM
looks like someone's going to be crying this season and it won't be LAKERS fans

AirtimeLavey
11-27-2006, 09:56 AM
Good comeback win last night. Offense was slow to get rolling, but got it done. Nice balance to the offense, great blocks inside. Farmar's lack of fear is impressive, and Kwami put on some good offensive moves. The work in progress is progressing nicely. :cool:
Can't really compare the Clips. They apparently, still haven't started their regular season. :crossx:

dmontzsta
11-27-2006, 10:16 AM
It is awesome to see Kwame getting all his confidence back, just a week back from his shoulder surgery, he seems to be climbing back into his playoff form. Bynum is also still doing very well, but Kwame is hustling for his minutes.
Having players like this off the bench, makes you a DEEP team. It is good to see the sports reporters acknowledging they are deep, some people still do not believe it though. :rolleyes:
Jordan/Vujacic/Radmanovic/Evans/Bynum/Turiaf/Cook/ bring back Mihm. DEEP!

dmontzsta
11-27-2006, 10:22 AM
http://www.nba.com/news/340963.html

AirtimeLavey
11-27-2006, 10:40 AM
It is awesome to see Kwame getting all his confidence back, just a week back from his shoulder surgery, he seems to be climbing back into his playoff form. Bynum is also still doing very well, but Kwame is hustling for his minutes.
Having players like this off the bench, makes you a DEEP team. It is good to see the sports reporters acknowledging they are deep, some people still do not believe it though. :rolleyes:
Jordan/Vujacic/Radmanovic/Evans/Bynum/Turiaf/Cook/ bring back Mihm. DEEP!
Yep, even guys like me w/no cred. could see it.... :crossx:
Let's see how old's Bynum, Farmar, Turiaf, Luke, Evans, etc.? You could almost say they're YOUNG........AND DEEP. Getting harder and harder for those bandwagon haters. :crossx:

DILLIGAF
11-27-2006, 10:45 AM
looks like someone's going to be crying this season and it won't be LAKERS fans
Crying? Naw, it isn't that important to me. Some live/die with this shit and it sure isn't me. I just like to have fun and fan the flames. So, the Lakers are finally ahead of the Clips in the standings after two long years. Will it last the entire year? That is the key question.
Nice start for the Lakers and a bad start for the Clips. That is all it comes down to anyhow.

dmontzsta
11-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Crying? Naw, it isn't that important to me. Some live/die with this shit and it sure isn't me. I just like to have fun and fan the flames. So, the Lakers are finally ahead of the Clips in the standings after two long years. Will it last the entire year? That is the key question.
Nice start for the Lakers and a bad start for the Clips. That is all it comes down to anyhow.
Finally? WTF? lol. You are a crazy old man. "LIVE IN THE NOW!"

SHOTKALLIN
11-27-2006, 12:05 PM
http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/productlist.aspx?league=nba&categoryTeamId=39&productId=20046&MenuMode=&expand=b39
this is all he wants for XMAS!