PDA

View Full Version : Raider fans...

dmontzsta
11-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Dont they seem to be a much better team with Brooks back and Fargas running? They should have won their last two games (First and Second with this combo). But, it is too late for them anyways, it is just good to see there is hope. I thought they were going to beat SD until they pulled out that crazy pass. They had KC in the bag last week, but that stupid interception in the in zone. :)

Not So Fast
11-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Yes they are and I'm a Charger fan so take that :D It just goes to show how true the statement is "on any given day" any team can win, especially later in the season. It also shows how hard it is to come in as a talented rookie QB (ala Leinart also) and not be in awe of the speed and quickness of the NFL players. Also shows that inter conference play is intense as it should be. The Raiders defense is playing well. NSF

bignet
11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
It's another tough season for us, but there's always next year. :cry:
I agree though, there were a few games we should've won or had in the bag, but it's a team thing and we aren't playing like a team. Especially with Randy Moss' punk ass running weak ass routes! :mad:
:crossx:
bignet...akaBigR8RFan!

Not So Fast
11-27-2006, 07:28 AM
I agree though, there were a few games we should've won or had in the bag, but it's a team thing and we aren't playing like a team. Especially with Randy Moss' punk ass running weak ass routes! :mad:
bignet...akaBigR8RFan!
Not to pick on ole Randy but on one deep ball in thr 3rd he gave up on it and sort of walked where as the defender gave it an all out effort and at lease touched the ball and he is short, if Moss had jumped or layed out who knows. Maybe it wasnt as close as it looked but when the rest of the team see an all out effort it may pick them up. He sure seems to be just going thru the motion and does not give a crap about his team, odd. NSF

a catered life
11-27-2006, 07:37 AM
bignet...akaBigR8RFan!
:cry: i went to the game yesterday and was just pissed off :mad: at the ref's, the coaching :argue: , and overall bad play :220v: ...the game was exciting but not as exciting as watching all the stupidass fans (raiders and chargers). i had a great time over all but the fights were the best...if the game were decided on who won the fights i would have to say the raiders won 5-2

Desert Rat
11-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm not so sure it's the fact that Brooks is in or that GALLERY is OUT. What a wasted #1. Slaughter will be far better with the reps. Ref call sucked, right or wrong it needs to be changed but I wouldn't put the whole game on it, forward pass my ass. If that was the case and you knew you were getting the ball stripped just push if forward :yuk: . Moss is a friggin POS and isn't worth rookie $$ right now! Always next year.... Hey lets get a death lotto on old Al going :crossx:

Brady Bunch
11-27-2006, 04:48 PM
The Chargers played horrible...... I mean absolutely horrible, and they still won. That is how bad the Raiders suck! :rollside: They are not getting any better, they are just teasing themselves with the possibility of a win!