PDA

View Full Version : So I am cleaning out the clothes rack for Goodwill and.....

DILLIGAF
11-27-2006, 07:50 AM
I find a check for $1,000. in one of the pockets along with about $20. in misc bills. Ya, it feels good to get rid of the old stuff and get it to someone in need
:)

Hardly Satisfied
11-27-2006, 03:04 PM
I find a check for $1,000. in one of the pockets along with about $20. in misc bills. Ya, it feels good to get rid of the old stuff and get it to someone in need
:)
I guess so, I know you have nothing else to do , the Clippers are winless on the road this year

Wet Dream
11-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Nice find, but unfortunately if the check is dated older than 90 days in most cases (some go 6 months) you won't be able to cash it.

76ANTHONY
11-27-2006, 03:34 PM
:) dilligaf, i wanna be a baller like you bro....fock if i loss 10 bucks im on a search :)

HavasuSelect
11-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Not a baller in the least. Last year the same thing happened when I was cleaning out my glove box....lol Made my day.....and shit :)
I know it's off topic but I like your sig line :crossx:

76ANTHONY
11-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Not a baller in the least. Last year the same thing happened when I was cleaning out my glove box....lol Made my day.....and shit :)
i thought you wrote that last year, dam man you are a baller...... :)

HavasuSelect
11-27-2006, 04:08 PM
LOL...Even though we didn't totally finalize the bet I am good with it. Others on here could learn a lesson or two :)
I have no hate towards USC. Only when they play ND and then I gotta go with my favorite team.
USC is definitly getting it done and are loaded going forward. This could end up being one of the best college runs in a major sport of all-time excluding UCLA and their BB teams.
LOL. You are a man of honor and I have the utmost respect for you. I totally agree with everything you just posted.
N.D. should do good next year. Didn't they get a stud Q.B.?