PDA

View Full Version : Any good body shop owners on the boards?

andy01
11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I fckd up the lower driver rear door on my crew cab not bad but none the less it needs to be fixed. Anybody in the good ole boy networkk on here do good work? LA or OC area? I can e-mail or post pics if needed.
Thanks
Andy

tcook33
11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
I think blown dough does.......they might be a little spendy though... :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
11-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Bunny 166 her friend has a shop I just dont know how to sprll her board name.

topless
11-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Pixilated has a good one in OC.

racecar.hotshoe
11-27-2006, 10:41 AM
Thats the one I just couldnt spell it. :rolleyes:

JB in so cal
11-27-2006, 10:42 AM
South Orange county - Laguna Hills/Lake Forest. And it's a very good one.
Simon's Autobody.

USCFAN
11-27-2006, 10:44 AM
I hear Blown Dough's Husband is pretty good......

bunny 166
11-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Bunny 166 her friend has a shop I just dont know how to sprll her board name.
Yep, Pixilated has fixed a few of our cars..... :220v:
Simon's Auto Body 949-951-5265

a catered life
11-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Thats the one I just couldnt spell it. :rolleyes:
you gotta put pussy on the end :p

racecar.hotshoe
11-27-2006, 11:15 AM
you gotta put pussy on the end :p
Well ok then.. :p

ratso
11-27-2006, 11:41 AM
I hear Blown Dough's Husband is pretty good......
...and I heard she's pretty good at spending it. :crossx:

djunkie
11-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Simon's Auto Body for sure.

HOOTER SLED-
11-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Like totally......tubular...gag me with a spoon. :D

djunkie
11-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Like totally......tubular...gag me with a spoon. :D
Balls deep in your mouth biatch!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
11-27-2006, 03:15 PM
I like Balls deep in my mouth biatch!!!!!!!!
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
11-27-2006, 03:22 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Your such a homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuk: :crossx: :crossx:

XFactor
11-27-2006, 03:23 PM
I have one in Downtown Los Angeles. Who are you insured through? Are you planning to pay cash? If you want to talk, call me at (714) 623-2434.
Glenn

76ANTHONY
11-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Simons autobody, they do awsome work and they are cool azz peeps. they'll hook ya up. call and ask for geza or tina, tell them your from hb. they are easy to work with too..... :)

Hallett Bill
11-27-2006, 05:10 PM
X-Factor's done work for me and it came out great. I'd highly reccomend his shop....

Ziggy
11-27-2006, 05:31 PM
That's because you got all the Freebee Certificates..... :D :D

Chico&Zeus
11-27-2006, 05:41 PM
Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Was in X-factors shop the other day, very nice and clean shop

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 06:51 PM
We have helped quite a few board members. Please feel free to call 949-951-5265 or email the photos to me... cs.simonsautobody@hotmail.com :p :p My husband doesnt come on here anymore...he forgot his password...so he will not be able to respond to a pm. :p :p

76ANTHONY
11-27-2006, 06:54 PM
We have helped quite a few board members. Please feel free to call 949-951-5265 or email the photos to me... cs.simonsautobody@hotmail.com :p :p My husband doesnt come on here anymore...he forgot his password...so he will not be able to respond to a pm. :p :p
can he call and ask for AMANDA????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

riverroyal
11-27-2006, 06:56 PM
sounds fishy,did you hide it?

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 07:05 PM
can he call and ask for AMANDA????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Yes he can .....you retard! :mad: :crossx: :p

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 07:06 PM
sounds fishy,did you hide it?
Hmmm.....maybe????? :220v: :220v: :220v: :rollside: Too many hot chicks here...I take second rate....so I cut him off! :220v: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

riverroyal
11-27-2006, 07:08 PM
oh ok,,,By the way I sold the rhino,thanks for your wanting to help!I will be back into the desert in,maybe 10 years,camp with ya then!

JB in so cal
11-27-2006, 07:11 PM
oh ok,,,By the way I sold the rhino,thanks for your wanting to help!I will be back into the desert in,maybe 10 years,camp with ya then!
You'll camp in the desert again, when???? Is there a Ritz planned for Glamis?...............fag!

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 07:11 PM
:rollside: You are sweet.... :rollside:
Awesome! Congrats on the sell...I think :220v: Glamis was beautiful this week. Upper 80's & fun as usual! Missed ya! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 07:13 PM
You'll camp in the desert again, when???? Is there a Ritz planned for Glamis?...............fag!
LMFAO! :220v: :rollside: Hey ya know that BRAWLEY INN LOOKS PRETTY SWEET! :220v: :p

riverroyal
11-27-2006, 07:16 PM
maybe when someone open a RV park there,a real nice one,then Im back in.

atomickitn
11-27-2006, 07:27 PM
only one i know of and they will do you right the pixys , i think they have already Benn mentioned, Simon's auto body

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 08:17 PM
only one i know of and they will do you right the pixys , i think they have already Benn mentioned, Simon's auto body
Hiya hunny! Missed ya in Glamis babe! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-27-2006, 08:18 PM
maybe when someone open a RV park there,a real nice one,then Im back in.
They are actually opening a new storage facility across from the beach store! :220v: Weird! So....who knows...maybe they will open an RV Park someday! :rollside:

djunkie
11-27-2006, 09:55 PM
That's because you got all the Freebee Certificates..... :D :D
That and they did do an awesome job. And the turn around time was unbelievable. :rollside:

djunkie
11-27-2006, 09:57 PM
They are actually opening a new storage facility across from the beach store! :220v: Weird! So....who knows...maybe they will open an RV Park someday! :rollside:
I might actually make it out there again if that happens. :rollside:

wolfie
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
If you've got some $$$$, my father-in-law owns Juniors House of Color.
Might be a bit spendy but it'll be the best it can be.

blown dough
11-28-2006, 05:38 PM
If you've got some $$$$, my father-in-law owns Juniors House of Color.
Might be a bit spendy but it'll be the best it can be.
Is your father in law Junior? If so he knows my hubby!!!!!!!!!

wolfie
11-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Yes he is. pardon my ignorance, but who might be your hubby?

djunkie
11-29-2006, 02:50 AM
You mean you don't know who Prince Blown Dough is? :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

ratso
11-29-2006, 06:57 AM
Should I??? :idea:
Heck, Why not.
According to Mrs Blown Dough...
Apparently her husband has the huge lifted Ford 4X4 (not sure of the color because every time I read that thread I go into "DUH MODE"...) :rolleyes: Anyway, she never likes to drive it because it's a real bitch getting in and out of it with her tight little petite body and tight jeans and heels. Then on top of that, the soccer moms with the mini vans just can't stand it when she takes the kids to school with the 4X4... :mad: not sure it has anything to do with the 4X4 though, but that's what we are led to believe... :idea:
Anyway... the hubby I guess is in the Ford as long as her vehicle isn't in the shop getting some bling added on it. :D You'll be able to spot her very easily. She'll be in the 2007 Range Rover (let's not forget it's the Supercharged Model)... You really can't miss her, It's Black on 24's and she'll be driving all over town with her head out the window shouting "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"!!! :jawdrop: Of course this is in between the times she's getting her manicures, pedicures, and the trailer park hair do's... You can take the chick out of the trailer park but... :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
11-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Heck, Why not.
Apparently her husband has the huge lifted Ford 4X4 (not sure of the color because every time I read that thread I go into "DUH MODE"...) :rolleyes: Anyway, she never likes to drive it because it's a real bitch getting in and out of it with her tight little petite body and tight jeans and heels. Then on top of that, the soccer moms with the mini vans just can't stand it when she takes the kids to school with the 4X4... :mad: not sure it has anything to do with the 4X4 though, but that's what we are led to believe... :idea:
Anyway... the hubby I guess is in the Ford as long as her vehicle isn't in the shop getting some bling added on it. :D You'll be able to spot her very easily. She'll be in the 2007 Range Rover (let's not forget it's the Supercharged Model)... You really can't miss her, It's Black on 24's and she'll be driving all over town with her head out the window shouting "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"!!! :jawdrop: Of course this is in between the times she's getting her manicures, pedicures, and the trailer park hair do's... You can take the chick out of the trailer park but... :crossx:
:crossx: What about the Beemer?

wolfie
11-29-2006, 09:29 AM
You mean you don't know who Prince Blown Dough is? :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
No, I'm still an HB virgin. My apologies to all.

wolfie
11-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Heck, Why not.
Ooooch, that's gotta leave a mark.

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:46 AM
I drive a big lifted 4x4 but its mine...not my husbands. It isnt hard for me to get in & out of...but I guess that is because I dont have a petite body :rolleyes: ............ I myself am one of those soccer moms...but hell no am I drivng a mini van.
ok....I am done laughing now! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:47 AM
Welcome Virgin! :)

ratso
11-29-2006, 09:47 AM
:crossx: What about the Beemer?
She handed that down to the maid... She was upset, last time she had that car out, a huge thunderstorm came and she had her keys locked in the car... The nearest place open with a phone was WalMart, which made things twice as bad with her having to make an appearance there, and by the time she got hold of Onstar to unlock the car for her, the Corinthian leather was soaked because the converible top was still down too. :jawdrop:

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:50 AM
She handed that down to the maid... She was upset, last time she had that car out, a huge thunderstorm came and she had her keys locked in the car... The nearest place open with a phone was WalMart, which made things twice as bad with her having to make an appearance there, and by the time she got hold of Onstar to unlock the car for her, the Corinthian leather was soaked because the converible top was still down too. :jawdrop:
LMFAO! What can I say....Im blonde too! :220v: :rollside:

ratso
11-29-2006, 09:51 AM
It's kind of like the Fire Dept hazings... It's all good long as nobody gets any dog food slipped in with their caviar... :D

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 09:53 AM
It's kind of like the Fire Dept hazings... It's all good long as nobody gets any dog food slipped in with their caviar... :D
Spaghetti anyone?? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :rolleyes:

ratso
11-29-2006, 09:58 AM
LMFAO! What can I say....Im blonde too! :220v: :rollside:
Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a thick wallet here... just thick skin... unless topless is coming after you, then you're better off just jumping off a building. :D

pixilatedpussy
11-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Contrary to popular belief, you don't need a thick wallet here... just thick skin... unless topless is coming after you, then you're better off just jumping off a building. :D
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: I love her! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

ratso
11-29-2006, 10:02 AM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: I love her! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
...good answer. :idea:

ratso
11-29-2006, 10:05 AM
Ratso, I just know I'm gonna be sorry for asking, but WHY if the dumb broad locked her keys in the car with the top down, did she need onstar to unlock the door?
DUH, got it! Just had to think about it for a minute. I'll bet it's cuz with that petite lil body and heels she'd have a hard time climbing in. No???, don't think that's it either, cuz I'll just bet that with that petite lil body, heels, and prolly a real tight skirt-> she never had a hard time climbing other things to get that Range Rover (supercharged model), beemer, and fathead.
Ratso, you're gonna haveta help me here cuz I just can't get it. :rolleyes:
Rio :confused:
OUCH!!! :crossx:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I drive a big lifted 4x4 but its mine...not my husbands. It isnt hard for me to get in & out of...but I guess that is because I dont have a petite body :rolleyes: ............ I myself am one of those soccer moms...but hell no am I drivng a mini van.
ok....I am done laughing now! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
:p :p :p :D

Kiddunot
11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Yes definetly choose SIMONS AUTO BODY....it is well worth the time and effort of driving down to the OC. If anyone knows quality and time it is these two... I refer everyone i know to these peeps, not to mention they are wonderful people to have as friends as well. :rollside:

djunkie
11-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Yes definetly choose SIMONS AUTO BODY....it is well worth the time and effort of driving down to the OC. If anyone knows quality and time it is these two... I refer everyone i know to these peeps, not to mention they are wonderful people to have as friends as well. :rollside:
Ya they're ok. :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 03:23 PM
Damn all the haters in this thread, im losing my fan base...
I better jump two sharks next time

wolfie
11-29-2006, 04:12 PM
So forgive me for asking again and forgive my ignorance, but who is your husband and what shop?

djunkie
11-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Damn all the haters in this thread, im losing my fan base...
I better jump two sharks next time
Why? Do you own a body shop or something? LOL!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
11-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Why? Do you own a body shop or something? LOL!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I have been to the body shop on the Sunset strip

Devil's Advocate
11-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Holy shiat, lmfao :D