PDA

View Full Version : Pam Anderson Files For Divorce From Kid Rock

RitcheyRch
11-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Knew it wouldnt last.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_331150516.html
Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock after less than four months of marriage, the actress' publicist said Monday.
Anderson's representative said the former "Baywatch" star filed for divorce last week, but would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. The split was first reported by People magazine.
A publicist for Kid Rock, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, didn't immediately return messages left by The Associated Press on Monday.
"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."
The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and this summer embarked on a tour of wedding ceremonies.
They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Aug. 3. They tied the knot a third time in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.
Earlier this month, Anderson's spokesman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed that Anderson recently suffered a miscarriage. The pregnancy was not believed to be far along.
Anderson has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

USCFAN
11-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Refer to prior post.. Its over!!!!!!!....

lucky
11-27-2006, 03:33 PM
gee - and i'm looking for a fling-- Ratso you can bag her next after i get done buying a new dcb - :)

Kachina26
11-27-2006, 03:33 PM
WGAF???!!!

ratso
11-27-2006, 03:47 PM
WGAF???!!!
Bump for Kachina26 :D

RitcheyRch
11-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Didnt see it until now. Sorry.
Refer to prior post.. Its over!!!!!!!....

beerjet
11-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Kid rock is pretty scummy lookin but I think she's worse. Good for him .

Hardly Satisfied
11-28-2006, 02:22 AM
I would take her

BajaMike
11-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Knew it wouldnt last.
..........and this summer embarked on a tour of wedding ceremonies.
They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Aug. 3. They tied the knot a third time in an Aug. 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.
Three wedding ceremonies in one month??? How pussy whipped can you be.....one ceremony is enough to drive most guys crazy..... :idea:

Howie Feltersnatch
11-28-2006, 10:36 AM
I'd tittypop that skank.

Baja Big Dog
11-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Ya know, me and Pam were going to invite all the HB folks to our weeeing in a few months (Yep, that the reason for the split up with that looser :argue: Kid Rock), but after reading all the negitive crap my woman and I think you guys can all kiss our asses!!
You can all just wait for the pictures in the rag mags.... :yuk:
Yea, Pam found out her real desires, to get banged by a normal 400 puonder, balding run of the mill kinda guy!!!