PDA

View Full Version : Skunk Stealing Scum Chicago area

MWJSOne
11-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Kieth asked that I remove this post seams it ran its course and nothing more will be posted.

Nucking futs
11-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Got proof??? if so Call the law !
Gawd damn Drama.................

TRG
11-27-2006, 05:57 PM
cat needs to come out of the bag, would'nt want to do any business with this person!

sanger rat
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Hang the Focker. :mad: That sh!t ain't right. :220v: I'm not to far from there. Would sure like to know who not to do business with.

Nucking futs
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
cat needs to come out of the bag, would'nt want to do any business with this person!
Thats what I say, Just out the sum bitch !!!!
Or as my old man says "handle it" with anything that has a handle.....

TRG
11-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Lol!

Placecraft Dragstar
11-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Go get it back from him, with the handle from futs, be nice to know who it is so nobody else gets stung from the asshole.

Ken F
11-27-2006, 07:07 PM
It sounds like you know who did it. Why dont you confront him and break both of his hands with an iron pipe?
Ken F

Jetaholic
11-27-2006, 07:35 PM
That's about as bad as pulling someone's drain plug on their boat while it's parked in the water overnight. I was at Pine Flat years ago with some buddies of mine (long before I had a boat). We were camping out there for Labor Day weekend. Monday morning we go down to the water for some boat action, and low and behold there's some dude's boat, tied to the shore, sunk right to the bottom.
That is probably the lowest of low things you can do to a person right there. Stealing from someone, especially one of your supposed best friends, is right up there with it. That shit ain't ****in' right!

sleekcrafter
11-27-2006, 09:21 PM
I have the far western burbs covered, eyes are open, and ears are peeled. If you know who it was spill it, before someone buys the parts or gets screwed over from this person.

W.O.T
11-27-2006, 10:26 PM
thats really lousy! i hope it gets resolved. i hate thieves and have had my car broken into from someone i thought was a friend. if you cant get it back i hope karma bites him hard. i have no remorse for that kinda bs

OKIE-JET
11-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Years ago I woulda knocked his punk a%% out but now .... call the law and burn 'im up.

TRG
11-28-2006, 05:54 PM
who's kieth anyway? is he the thief?

MWJSOne
11-29-2006, 02:09 AM
He Had some things stolen off his project boat by somebody !

sleekcrafter
01-05-2007, 04:38 PM
so whats the lastest here? any recovery of the parts? I've put the word out, but heard nothing back yet. Did you guys get this resolved?

Placecraft Dragstar
01-05-2007, 05:54 PM
If you know who it is then speak up

MWJSOne
01-06-2007, 02:29 AM
No sign of the parts let alone the person

sanger455
01-06-2007, 05:40 PM
shoot and ask questions later. just an :idea:

sanger rat
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
No sign of the parts let alone the person
What kind of boat does this person have?

Placecraft Dragstar
01-31-2007, 06:59 AM
Still no word, Why did he want you to remove the post? He knows who it is? Should just beat the asshole and ask questions later.

sleekcrafter
01-31-2007, 01:34 PM
:D Thats Funny shit RIODOG I'll check this thread....um LATER:D Off to bench racers we go:2purples:

P-Money
01-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Someone share some info, don't leave us poor bastards around the IL/WI border hangin....

SmokinLowriderSS
01-31-2007, 04:41 PM
Someone share some info, don't leave us poor bastards around the IL/WI border hangin....
Rio will fill ya in LATER, maybe by PM like the Jetaholic banned thread. :D
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

sanger rat
01-31-2007, 05:13 PM
Can't be that many jet people in Chicago area.:devil:

mcderns
02-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Can't be that many jet people in Chicago area.:devil:
Theres plenty of jet people in the Chicago area. ;) ;)
I bet since the boat was outside, and the ride plate was aluminum, that some random stole it for scrap. There were people stealing the tops to grills just because they were aluminum. Aluminum is worth some decent money nowadays, and Keiths ride plate probably bought someone new shoes!

MWJSOne
02-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Hate to burst your bubble the boat was behind a gate not only did they take the ride plate they also took the intake shoe so you have 10 bolts and the shoe glued to the hull and 8 or so bolts that bolt to the pump.Think what you may I hate to say it thats a 30minutes to and hour to take all that stuff off just to scrap it.
I bet since the boat was outside, and the ride plate was aluminum, that some random stole it for scrap. There were people stealing the tops to grills just because they were aluminum. Aluminum is worth some decent money nowadays, and Keiths ride plate probably bought someone new shoes![/QUOTE]

Placecraft Dragstar
02-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I bet since the boat was outside, and the ride plate was aluminum, that some random stole it for scrap. There were people stealing the tops to grills just because they were aluminum. Aluminum is worth some decent money nowadays, and Keiths ride plate probably bought someone new shoes!
How do you know if the boat was outside or not derns? I doubt that someone stole it for scrap, more like to benefit there own pocket:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
02-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Hate to burst your bubble the boat was behind a gate not only did they take the ride plate they also took the intake shoe so you have 10 bolts and the shoe glued to the hull and 8 or so bolts that bolt to the pump.Think what you may I hate to say it thats a 30minutes to and hour to take all that stuff off just to scrap it.
I bet since the boat was outside, and the ride plate was aluminum, that some random stole it for scrap. There were people stealing the tops to grills just because they were aluminum. Aluminum is worth some decent money nowadays, and Keiths ride plate probably bought someone new shoes![/QUOTE]
With the huge trouble we have here with aluminum and copper thefts, by methheads (tweakers), it may have simply bought someone another high.
Yesterday, 2 churches had 3 AC's each, stripped outside of tubing and wire, to sell for scrap, for drugs. Total arround $35,000 damage, for likely $50 of crank. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sanger rat
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
I bet since the boat was outside, and the ride plate was aluminum, that some random stole it for scrap. There were people stealing the tops to grills just because they were aluminum. Aluminum is worth some decent money nowadays, and Keiths ride plate probably bought someone new shoes! Someone went through all that trouble for two dollars worth of aluminum. And they just happened to have the right Allen wrenches with them. Yeah OK. :rolleyes:

Placecraft Dragstar
02-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Someone went through all that trouble for two dollars worth of aluminum. And they just happened to have the right Allen wrenches with them. Yeah OK. :rolleyes:
And it looks like it was behind a gate as well:idea: Since there is no deposit on there cans there a person could pick up pop and beer cans a whole lot easier;) and you dont need a bunch of wrenches in your pocket.
Is there a jet boat place in the chicago area? call them they may of heard of something.

MWJSOne
02-02-2007, 02:18 PM
lol....you guys are funny. on your witch hunt. I hope Keith gets it together. Thats another $50 in the pot every thursday night!
Plenty of guilt to go around I am suprized that the Mod didn`t pull this thread
Anybody who knows Keith would know that if somebody had needed and asked Keith would have given it to them.I takes alot of B(*&*^ to walk into
someones yard and then cover the boat back up thinking that Keith
would have never known.
mcderns I don`t plan beating a dead topic your choice was to bring it up and to poke fun at it .I think what ever point your trying to make I think there are some people here that may not share your same view.

mcderns
02-02-2007, 02:44 PM
I didnt bring it up, I simply responded. Why dont you guys just come on out and say who you think stole it. Keiths a nice guy, and I think your right about him lending anyone something they need. Thats why it was probably someone who doesnt know him.

Placecraft Dragstar
02-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I didnt bring it up, I simply responded. Why dont you guys just come on out and say who you think stole it. Keiths a nice guy, and I think your right about him lending anyone something they need. Thats why it was probably someone who doesnt know him.
It must have been someone that knew him, cause it says that in was behind a gate covered up, so how else would they know about it?

sanger rat
02-02-2007, 05:20 PM
lol....you guys are funny. on your witch hunt. I hope Keith gets it together. Thats another $50 in the pot every thursday night!
mcderns, You would think that you would be more concerned in finding out who the assclown was that stole it. Who knows they might hit your Dads boat next.

4trax
02-02-2007, 07:32 PM
It must have been someone that knew him, cause it says that in was behind a gate covered up, so how else would they know about it?
My thoughts exactly! I wonder:idea: who would screw someone over like this:mad:

Placecraft Dragstar
02-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Even took the shoe that was glued and bolted on, WOW they must have been desperate to learn something. Start searching high and low even under bridges.

sleekcrafter
02-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Messing with a man's pride and joy, whether it be a, woman or a boat, is not tolerable to me, nore should it be to anyone. It takes a real low life to pull something like this, and the parts may well be, sold out of the area. The whole situation stinks, I've never met Kieth before, but friends of mine know him, and tell me he is a hell of a good guy. Some things wrong here, a scrapper sure ain't gonna put a couple hours effort into pulling out a jet boat intake, hell most people will never consider pulling and intake. How many post do we see here, people posting they can't get their intakes out? Proper tools or not it was removed with out too much hassle, as to not draw any attention.

Placecraft Dragstar
02-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Garage kept baby!!
I dont think he'll ever find who stole it. It sucks it was stolen, but sh*t happens.
Just cause its in a garage? If someone wants it they will get it unless you shoot them in the act. There is not that many jet boats in chicago area or people into them so its just a matter of time and it will come out. Some assclown needs to just return it. Like sleekcrafter said do not mess with a mans pride and joy rather it be his wife or boat!!!!!

sanger rat
02-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Bump

Placecraft Dragstar
02-07-2007, 12:16 PM
It has been a couple days now and we have not heard from the puppet:idea:

sleekcrafter
02-07-2007, 06:24 PM
It's amazing what comes out of the wood work, when you apply pressure:crossx:

mcderns
02-08-2007, 07:09 AM
It has been a couple days now and we have not heard from the puppet:idea:
Whos the puppet? MWJS?

Placecraft Dragstar
02-09-2007, 06:38 PM
lol....you guys are funny. on your witch hunt.
Witch hunt?? That season is over silly, its open season on trolls.LOL

sleekcrafter
02-09-2007, 08:31 PM
The troll would never do that to anyone, just ask him:(

MWJSOne
02-10-2007, 02:28 AM
mcderns
Q
Whos the puppet? MWJS?
What Strings I don`t need no stinking strings :)
mcderns with out turnning this into a bait and flame
What do you know about it? whats your point of keeping this
thread going?Who is pulling your strings:idea: :idea:
Whats funny is this thread was on its way to the Dead Thread Zone
Whats your agenda?? here???
I think there is a little fish on the line and its taken the bait and it swimming like hell:idea:
The Easter bunny knew but was killed by a hit and run!
mcderns what do you know about the Easter Bunny Accident how are these linked together?
The Easter Bunny was a witnes to the crime who ever stole the intake shoe
could not afford to have a witness.Strange the tire tracks match somebody on this Threads Car:eek:

sleekcrafter
02-10-2007, 02:32 AM
I'd say thats the work of a troll:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=23878&d=1171102984

4trax
02-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Who goes by the nickname TROLL in that area?:idea:

Placecraft Dragstar
02-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Is there a CSI Chicago ?? We could get to the bottom of this:idea: It looks like there is enough evidence to bring some suspects in.

4trax
02-10-2007, 05:18 AM
Is there a CSI Chicago ?? We could get to the bottom of this:idea: It looks like there is enough evidence to bring some suspects in.
That or I can bring in a BIG bad Billy Goat:D He would get the job done;)

Placecraft Dragstar
02-10-2007, 07:12 AM
That or I can bring in a BIG bad Billy Goat:D He would get the job done;)
Im not sure if the billy goat is the answer:idea: I hear the troll prefers sheep:D

Placecraft Dragstar
02-20-2007, 04:07 AM
I hear that things are heating up on this subject once again, Maybe the assclown just needs to come clean.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Ok I am lost:cofused: What in the hell is going on in here.............

BigBlockOldsJet
02-20-2007, 02:19 PM
I hear that things are heating up on this subject once again, Maybe the assclown just needs to come clean.
Like 396 says, this thread is very confusing.
I might be wrong but by my observation it looks as though the finger is pointing at mcderns.

4trax
02-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Like 396 says, this thread is very confusing.
I might be wrong but by my observation it looks as though the finger is pointing at mcderns.
I think Derns could fill EVERYBODY in, but I think someone has control of his strings:D Maybe when the bridge collapses we will find out:eek:

sanger rat
02-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Waste of time and bandwidth. Thats all Placecraft Dragster is good for.
Placecraft Dragster may be a lot of things but one thing he is not is a THIEF.

MWJSOne
02-20-2007, 06:05 PM
You know mcderns
There is some hard feelings here I have never pointed a finger at anybody
(but there are some people who think I am pointing at them God I wish I had the power to cause auto-guilt like that)Like I have stated in early postings PLENTY OF GUILT TO GO AROUND the post was made to make a point.
But there are some among us who are sitting on the side lines who use others to do thier bidding but remain very quiet about the whole thing and complain in privite to others that I am keeping this thing going.(I am not)
I will say one thing there are people who have been wronged on this site and there is alot of hard and bad feelings on a professional level its not my place to get in the middle of somebodys pissing match and somebody is trying to drag me into this mess. somebody needs to mend thier own fences and stop worring what I am doing.
Old AA saying
Clean your own side of the street before you try and clean mine!
What ever harm and bad feelings where here and done before this post was ever listed
Make what ever amends and do what ever it takes to remove those hard feelings.
mcderns It would best if you left this post alone and let it die your being played like a broken record.

mcderns
02-21-2007, 06:15 AM
You know mcderns
There is some hard feelings here I have never pointed a finger at anybody
(but there are some people who think I am pointing at them God I wish I had the power to cause auto-guilt like that)Like I have stated in early postings PLENTY OF GUILT TO GO AROUND the post was made to make a point.
Remind me please of what the point is?

MWJSOne
02-21-2007, 03:30 PM
mcderns plain and simple
There are people who have been wronged on this site and there is alot of hard and bad feelings on a professional level that somebody needs to mend thier own fences!
Old AA saying
Clean your own side of the street before you try and clean mine!
Here is you point here is your reason for Damage Control its not about Me or Place its about taking care of Events from the Past that seam to be a sticking point there are alot of Burnned Bridges here How much more do I have to spell it out??
Strange as it is FIX the wrongs make up for the stuff in the past Make the Amends!

sleekcrafter
02-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Old AA saying
!
Now theres an Idea, get the troll off the bottle! That would solve a few of his problems:eek:

rrrr
02-21-2007, 09:23 PM
You're telling me........:confused:
Must be a jet boater thing. :idea: :D

Biglue
02-22-2007, 02:08 PM
YO mods....how is Lucky RRRR and Maxi supposed to concentrate stroking each other when you guys keep dropping these drama queens in here? :D

MWJSOne
02-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Sorry I guess you will never figure it out I think its spelled out pretty clear
Bad buisness practices = Very Angry Consumers
Bad Buisness Deals = Unhappy People
Bunning Bridges = No Friends
Most of all being somebodys Pasty

sleekcrafter
02-22-2007, 05:50 PM
YO mods....how is Lucky RRRR and Maxi supposed to concentrate stroking each other when you guys keep dropping these drama queens in here? :D
Feel free to jump in here guys, the troll swings both ways:eek:

MWJSOne
02-22-2007, 06:03 PM
I rest My Case

Placecraft Dragstar
02-22-2007, 06:06 PM
I rest My Case
Now that is some funny shit there , you may need that spray in a 55 gallon drum:D

sleekcrafter
02-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Now that is some funny shit there , you may need that spray in a 55 gallon drum:D
These babies have little effect, just makes him madd
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24697&d=1172196132

mcderns
02-22-2007, 07:19 PM
And MWJS, why dont go name droppin at places trying to get your wet dream of a sprint course set up? Like the golf farm?

sleekcrafter
02-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Trust me fellas, I havent started to troll anything yet. You will know when I start.
Dern's why you taking the HEET for the Troll? He aint said nothing good about you! Oh but that was behind your back:eek:

mcderns
02-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Dern's why you taking the HEET for the Troll? He aint said nothing good about you! Oh but that was behind your back:eek:
didnt realize I was taking heat for anyone, im just having fun trolling you guys.

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:59 PM
didnt realize I was taking heat for anyone, im just having fun trolling you guys.
You ain't ain't trolling, more like fishing :idea: ............( . )( . )............:idea:

mcderns
02-22-2007, 08:01 PM
You ain't ain't trolling, more like fishing :idea: ............( . )( . )............:idea:
yeah I know. they say im trolling, so im just going with what they say.

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah I know. they say im trolling, so im just going with what they say.
Well maybe then, I didn't read the whole whole thread :eek: I still say fishing from the dock.........( . )( . )...........:idea:

mcderns
02-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Well maybe then, I didn't read the whole whole thread :eek: I still say fishing from the dock.........( . )( . )...........:idea:
it is a boating site right?

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 08:20 PM
it is a boating site right?
Yes and NO! It is a boating site, but down here it really isn't :idea: it's more like a slam fest if you get it..........( . )( . ).....:)

sleekcrafter
02-22-2007, 08:24 PM
more like a punching bag of sorts:D

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
more like a punching bag of sorts:D
Sort of sums it up :D :D ..........( . )( . )..........It's fun though :idea:

MWJSOne
02-23-2007, 02:05 AM
mcderns has started going to other sites to trying to slam me,just to let you know Troys site you posted on last night I have let him know to remove the post!

mcderns
02-23-2007, 05:36 AM
mcderns has started going to other sites to trying to slam me,just to let you know Troys site you posted on last night I have let him know to remove the post!
I didnt start going to other sites. I am on there regularly. And heres what you posted,
I have lost my mind again due to stress and who ever keeps taking Troy please bring him back last time I heard he was lost in some sprint boat racing videos if you find the videos Troy will be real close.
Sounds gay to me, thats all.

rrrr
02-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Aren't you children supposed to be in school? :rolleyes:

sleekcrafter
02-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Like how you were FU's whipping boy for so long? I actually felt bad for you the way he talked to you.
I'm no ones whipping boy:D Whipping boys are dumb ones that can't learn anything, and continually get the whippings!

Placecraft Dragstar
02-23-2007, 12:54 PM
sleekcraft and I still go back and forth so Im not sure why you would say that derns. Why are we off track here anyway, its all about a assclown stealing stuff from a boat in the chi town area. Only a few people knew about where the boat was and they took the stuff, It was not for scrap metal as you stated earlier derns but for someones personal gain. So that person needs to suck it up and eat some crow and make it right with the guy.

BigBlockOldsJet
02-23-2007, 01:38 PM
To help everyone that is trying to understand this thread, can someone fill in the blanks by associating names to the following terms in this thread.
skunk stealing scum =
troll =
assclown =
puppeteer =
puppet =
whipping boy =
In other words, who's who.

MWJSOne
02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
I didnt start going to other sites. I am on there regularly. And heres what you posted,
Sounds gay to me, thats all.
derns my question is why after 6 months would you go back in and open a dead topic.Keep dancing on your puppet masters strings funny thing he never post only you do posting by proxy.
For being used as a mouth piece your helping do more damage than I ever could.

BigBlockOldsJet
02-23-2007, 03:08 PM
skunk stealing scum = ??? still seraching, trying to get them to come out of the closet
troll = aka assclown name ???
assclown = troll name ???
puppeteer = mcderns how could he hold his own strings?
puppet = mcderns,the trolls puppet
whipping boy = mcderns
See comments above in red

mcderns
02-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Genius, go look at the post above mine. Well where my post was. I didnt bring the topic back up, Sherman did. It was the first one when I hit View Posts Since Last Visit. And nobody is telling me to say anything. Im a grown up and speak for myself. You=FAIL my friend.

BigBlockOldsJet
02-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Can't name the individual, cause he threatens all who dare speak up with a slander lawsuit. Hense the taunts by Dern's to name him. He has stepped up his spamming on all major sites as a result. So hopefully the jetting public can figure this out.
I remember seeing a thread a while back pertaining to a certain bad apple.

4trax
02-24-2007, 06:31 AM
Why are you trying to deal with it derns? The person involved is a real ass reaming specilaist
WHEW, Ass Reaming Specialist That's gotta hurt:jawdrop:

HOSS
02-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Sounds like a bunch `o` fags assspounding again!:mad:

sanger rat
02-24-2007, 05:46 PM
More like getting it from a strap-on from a couple Dikes in AZ in a hot tub.:jawdrop:

sleekcrafter
02-25-2007, 08:43 AM
His little red spamm adds are popping up all over the place, soon to be a good laugh for everyone. Any one seeking his sponsor ship must do thier part and spamm for him.
He will out him self soon enough, lets keep this away from the personal side, he does what he does, and must live with that. This is to inform the public as to not be suckered by a thief.

MWJSOne
02-25-2007, 12:34 PM
The signs are everywhere

Placecraft Dragstar
02-25-2007, 03:22 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24875&d=1172435587
Problem is, you can not fix stupid, it comes at you at Anal Rectum Speed!!!!!!!

sleekcrafter
02-27-2007, 05:04 AM
Now thats funny, cause the word on the street is... that the Joker wants to be the new King of the Island, and says hes got the boat to do it:eek: WIN at all costs:D

Placecraft Dragstar
02-27-2007, 05:41 AM
He can not even finish a sandwich let alone make his boat fall out of a treehttp://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/thefinger.gif

sanger rat
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
But if he can't beat ya, He'll eliminate ya. No boat is safe in Chi Town:mad:

Placecraft Dragstar
02-27-2007, 03:17 PM
What are you even doing on here derns? you dont even own a boat,

rrrr
02-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I never thought I would prefer discussions about gay animal sex to something about boating.....but this thread makes screwing sheep seem much more sensible.
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

sleekcrafter
02-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Wanted : a Puppet to pull strings on, will sponsor your race race boat in exchange of puppeteering http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/thefinger.gif

sleekcrafter
02-27-2007, 09:30 PM
I never thought I would prefer discussions about gay animal sex to something about boating.....but this thread makes screwing sheep seem much more sensible.
http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif http://www.***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
How did you know about the Trolls Sheep:D

mcderns
02-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Wanted : a Puppet to pull strings on, will sponsor your race race boat in exchange of puppeteering http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/thefinger.gif
How much $$$ we talking??

OKIE-JET
02-28-2007, 07:13 AM
PD...you posted both of those troll pics and blew my friggin mind...whos the fockin troll here, the big dude or the little dude?LOST:D

OKIE-JET
02-28-2007, 07:54 AM
The little guy on the left, derns is playing a okie dokie with the pictures
You know...he does have that certain schiester sheen plastered on his face.:D

sleekcrafter
02-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Hey where are the sponsorship stickers? I figured puppeting like this your doing, your boat would be plastered like some bad wallpaper I've seen:D
http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/i81/7/1/15/f_bb5e368250e4.jpg

MWJSOne
02-28-2007, 05:28 PM
This fits real well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVzqMDZSHY
puppets,drinking etc

Placecraft Dragstar
03-03-2007, 12:53 PM
This fits real well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVzqMDZSHY
puppets,drinking etc
That is a damn nice video you found there but they messed up one thing, They have changed the names to protect the guilty. http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/images/smiles/thefinger.gif :messedup:

sleekcrafter
03-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Dern's phone home! :D

mcderns
03-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Im still here.

sleekcrafter
03-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey your dad said get to work, or you ain't gonna be driven his boat no more:D

mcderns
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Hes sitting right next to me laughing at you fools actually. Hes having just as much fun as me.

BigBlockOldsJet
03-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey Mcderns,
Is that Placecraft Dragstar in you avatar?

sleekcrafter
03-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Hey Dern's you get a boat already? You've been quiet here for a while. You need Parts let me know, I can hook you up, with Quality state of the art stuff. Maybe the puppet master cut your strings and you ran like a MOFO as you should:D