PDA

View Full Version : Jacka$$ tried stealing my stereo...

frdvschvy
11-27-2006, 08:11 PM
Left the boat parked in front of the house in Havasu on Friday night and some Jacka$$ tried stealing my stereo. I am sure they were very dissapointed when they did not find any amps behind the seats in the cabin :) ; They must have gotten interrupted because they only got 4 of 6 screws out of the headunit bezel and one of the Pioneer 6.5" speakers. Not sure what the hell the dumba$$ is going to do with one 6.5" marine speaker from 1997? I hope it sounds bitchen in some kids hoopty pickup truck.
By the way... Anybody know where I can find one Pioneer 6.5" marine speaker with a white grill? Everyplace I looked only sells them in pairs. I am sure somebody upgraded from their stock stereo and has one of these things laying around.

deltarat
11-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Dude that sh!t sucks!!!

H20Advantage
11-27-2006, 08:23 PM
That does suck. I hate thieves. Where in Havasu???

RiverRatMike
11-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Left the boat parked in front of the house in Havasu on Friday night and some Jacka$$ tried stealing my stereo. I am sure they were very dissapointed when they did not find any amps behind the seats in the cabin :) ; They must have gotten interrupted because they only got 4 of 6 screws out of the headunit bezel and one of the Pioneer 6.5" speakers. Not sure what the hell the dumba$$ is going to do with one 6.5" marine speaker from 1997? I hope it sounds bitchen in some kids hoopty pickup truck.
By the way... Anybody know where I can find one Pioneer 6.5" marine speaker with a white grill? Everyplace I looked only sells them in pairs. I am sure somebody upgraded from their stock stereo and has one of these things laying around.
what side of town did this happen on?

HavasuSelect
11-27-2006, 08:35 PM
What a bunch of scum bags.

racecar.hotshoe
11-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Thats why I be sportin 8 tracks nobody wants them. :p

Flying Sterling
11-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Wait 3 days go to the local pawn shop and buy it for 8.00????
Put an add in the local paper .... Will trade Meth for speaker with white grill.
You may get it back in a few hours of the add coming out.
Good luck..

frdvschvy
11-27-2006, 10:15 PM
what side of town did this happen on?
North end of town near Palo Verde North and Garvey.

frdvschvy
11-27-2006, 10:21 PM
Wait 3 days go to the local pawn shop and buy it for 8.00????
Put an add in the local paper .... Will trade Meth for speaker with white grill.
You may get it back in a few hours of the add coming out.
Good luck..
Brilliant! I think you might be on to something. However your knowledge of circa 1997 stereo equipment value seems to be a little off. The pawn shop would be lucky to get no more than $5 for the speaker in question. :)
If I run the ad I am sure I will have about 50 tweakers at my door within a few hours all holding marine speakers with white grills.

Nord
11-27-2006, 10:26 PM
I would just buy another pair of 6.5's so they match. I think MB quart does a 6.5 marine with a grill. I have six of the 6x9's and they sound great. The grills are nice too. Or you can just buy a set of the heavy dudty grills in white. I have those on my 6.5's and they look great!

frdvschvy
11-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Yeah, watching a few sets on Ebay.

centerhill condor
11-28-2006, 08:20 AM
Brilliant! I think you might be on to something. However your knowledge of circa 1997 stereo equipment value seems to be a little off. The pawn shop would be lucky to get no more than $5 for the speaker in question. :)
If I run the ad I am sure I will have about 50 tweakers at my door within a few hours all holding marine speakers with white grills.
chances are they would have your "other" speaker! oh, and the dea might want a moment of your time...just a thought.
you wanted new speakers for Christmas, right?

Jyruiz
11-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Sucks to hear, I worry sometimes when I leave my boat on the side of the house. From now on, it is going in the garage or in the back of the house. Focking thieves. :mad: